MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Are you heavier or lighter than you look?

Might not come up that often but when ppl do estimate what you weigh, do they tend to over or underestimate how heavy you are?

For me, I rarely get ppl guessing my weight (185 lbs at 5'11) correctly. Mostly I get like 176 lbs or even as low as 165 lbs (rare). Nobody has ever guessed that I'm heavier than I actually am --> DYEL crew

Inb4 dyel
    Inb4 no pics
    Inb4 op is a phaggot
    Inb4 negs

Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pics of hot girl that you used to go to school with or negs!

BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BBNobu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People estimate your weight? That's weird lol brb hey brah wow u look like you weigh 150 pounds bro wanna fuk?
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

**l**MISC GIF CREW**l** -

Misc WristWatch Crew

MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrLesterx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BBNobu View Post
    People estimate your weight? That's weird lol brb hey brah wow u look like you weigh 150 pounds bro wanna fuk?
    - banter
    - small talk
    - friends/family
    - boredom

Does happen occasionally

87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get the "you need to stop losing weight" comments from family still. Even though my weight has gone up but I'm at a lower bf%.
    -80lbs lost crew
    -Always cutting Crew

Originally Posted by 87slosohc View Post
    Get the "you need to stop losing weight" comments from family still. Even though my weight has gone up but I'm at a lower bf%.
    Weight: 199 lbs.

Holy ****. Dunno how tall you are but are many ppl in your family overweight/obese, making such comments (no hate)?

JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000) JeenyusJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In Germany people think I'd be heavier. Back home (Canada) people think I'm Euro-skinny because I don't have a belly and fat cheeks.

Location: Dudley, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000) RippedManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Heavier than I look.
    On dat dere cutting time

253lb bench press x 1
    363lb x 1 squat
    440lb deadlift x 1

1056lb total