TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

How many of you actual have NO ONE that you can actually talk to in your life?

I've always heard of the important of sharing your feelings to people who are important and love you in your life

what if you have no one to talk to?
    I don't mean talking to a therapist or somebody who acts like they care for you
    I mean someone you actually have an emotional connection with (friends/family)

is lack of social support really that big of a deal
    "It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who have lost it; but the young know they are wretched for they are full of the truthless ideal which have been instilled into them, and each time they come in contact with the real, they are bruised and wounded."

Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it gets really lonely sometimes brah, its a hard truth to know that simply nobody gives a fukc about you, you have to be strong and accept you will almost never get what you want

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    recently felt that i could talk to my friend about anything

feelsgoodman

Registered user of peace dustiestuniform's Avatar
    dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustiestuniform is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hope you find someone to talk to and I hope all the good things in life happen to you.
    Costco Executive Member

Platinum Elite Marriott Rewards Status.

SippinDumbass is just really nice. (+1000) SippinDumbass is just really nice. (+1000) SippinDumbass is just really nice. (+1000) SippinDumbass is just really nice. (+1000) SippinDumbass is just really nice. (+1000) SippinDumbass is just really nice. (+1000) SippinDumbass is just really nice. (+1000) SippinDumbass is just really nice. (+1000) SippinDumbass is just really nice. (+1000) SippinDumbass is just really nice. (+1000) SippinDumbass is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol u made this bc of that dumb **** wanting to neck himself right?

DaveSlays is just really nice. (+1000) DaveSlays is just really nice. (+1000) DaveSlays is just really nice. (+1000) DaveSlays is just really nice. (+1000) DaveSlays is just really nice. (+1000) DaveSlays is just really nice. (+1000) DaveSlays is just really nice. (+1000) DaveSlays is just really nice. (+1000) DaveSlays is just really nice. (+1000) DaveSlays is just really nice. (+1000) DaveSlays is just really nice. (+1000)
    Social isolation is really bad for you. You don't have family you can call weekly or something?

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I talk to my dog. srs

Man's best friend.
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We need a depressing sub section. I woke up from my afternoon nap depressed as fk forno reason and just wanted to share some thoughts. Gl bro
    Ass eaters anonymous crew
    Bag groceries, booty
    Feet eater crew (srs)
    FA rustler
    Girlfriend lover
    GAL GADOT OBSESSION CREW

frmrlurkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frmrlurkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frmrlurkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frmrlurkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frmrlurkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frmrlurkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frmrlurkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frmrlurkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frmrlurkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frmrlurkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frmrlurkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The feels are here brah. I actually tried talking to my brother about oneitis breaking up with me (i was tipsy atm) that night all he did was listen didnt really say anything. Next day all he did was make fun of me for even telling him lol. So i guess i really dont have anyone close to talk to.
    I have a love/hate relationship with Misc

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just stuff all the things other people call feelings down deep into the pit I pretend is my soul.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by frmrlurkr View Post
    The feels are here brah. I actually tried talking to my brother about oneitis breaking up with me (i was tipsy atm) that night all he did was listen didnt really say anything. Next day all he did was make fun of me for even telling him lol. So i guess i really dont have anyone close to talk to.
    oneitis feels. fuark. this is a fate i never deserved

Edit: just realized this was moved to teen misc

TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    I just stuff all the things other people call feelings down deep into the pit I pretend is my soul.
    now that's deep
    "It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who have lost it; but the young know they are wretched for they are full of the truthless ideal which have been instilled into them, and each time they come in contact with the real, they are bruised and wounded."

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Some things are too complicated to just talk about
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

zdds is on a distinguished road. (+10) zdds is on a distinguished road. (+10) zdds is on a distinguished road. (+10) zdds is on a distinguished road. (+10) zdds is on a distinguished road. (+10) zdds is on a distinguished road. (+10) zdds is on a distinguished road. (+10) zdds is on a distinguished road. (+10) zdds is on a distinguished road. (+10) zdds is on a distinguished road. (+10) zdds is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I often feel the same way man. I didn't notice it but when I think about it I never really connect with anyone on an emotional level.. just ******* small talk with everyone

HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Talk to your mom

ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On a social level? I have more than enough people to hang out and chill, wasting time.

On an emotional level? Absolutely no one. I bottle up everything, no one cares to hear other's problems or feelings in this day and age, or at least in my social circle, which ironically enough is why I care to hear other people's problems and be there for them. I definitely wish I could open up my feelings to someone, but I'd probably never have the balls to talk to them again afterwards.
    Chloë Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Chairman

-Walks With Legs Spread Open To Imitate Dmitri Klokov Crew-

Reps to firstandgoal off re.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TroyLeroy View Post
    is lack of social support really that big of a deal
    Yes. Humans are social animals. We need to communicate with others or we'll go insane. SRS

Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Picur is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't feel like I'm close enough with my family to ever tell them about my problems. They're the type of people that would just tell me I have a problem, and then proceed to tell the rest of the family about it even though it was meant to be a 1 on 1 conversation.

I have a friend I met and whenever I'm feeling down (pretty sure I'm bipolar tbh) she helps me get through it.

Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i have one guy who i know over steam but thats it, but it doesent bother me that much, i dont have alot to share anyway
    huh?

believe in yourself!

LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    seek for physiological help and try meditation srs.

if your at peace with yourself life is calm.
    Positive Thinking Is The Solution

Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rileh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fuark, having no one to talk to sucks.

feelsbadman

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have 2 or 3 people who I can talk to about pretty much anything
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol @ not being able to have a decent conversation with yourself.

boring kunt

EGN123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EGN123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EGN123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EGN123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EGN123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EGN123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EGN123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EGN123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EGN123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EGN123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EGN123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is me, feels horrible
    Poverty lifts:
    Bench: 3x6x60kg (returning from shoulder injury)
    Squat: 3x6x90kg
    Deadlift: 2x6x112.5kg

Bulking [x] cutting [ ]
    Start weight 01/05/2014: 110lbs

*Never had abs crew*
    *Always pick #4 crew*

lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We live in a male dominated society where showing emotion is seen as equivalent to being a pussy. Women have it easy and life wouldn't be the same without having them to talk to. They connect, at least for me, on an emotional and spiritual level