Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tie i guess

Dat jet black thick hair VS dat der long brown hair
    Austin proud

loving it

motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by exyl View Post
    Laser hair removal...like you have excessive body/arm/leg/back hair? I agree that Indians have good hair, but idk about the best...

Also not Asians, sorry, hair too thin

It's not that it's excessive, but it's dark like the hair on my head, so more noticeable. Plus I hated shaving and I don't know if it's my race or just me- But it grew like crazy.

Edit: American guys have good hair too. This is my husband and he's almost 30, with a GREAT hair.

Before anyone says I stole these pics from American Eagle ads. That IS my husband. He does not do that as career, just something he does on the side.
    Last edited by motilynn; 04-06-2015 at 03:31 AM.

PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ScissorMeSlowly View Post
    Jesus Christ that is some glorious hair. Do you think that dude just rolls out of bed like that or do you think its heavily styled with like curling irons and different products?
    Nobody rolls out of the bed looking like that.

purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Japanese

Positive crew

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sticktoyogut View Post
    Its hard to say tbh. Africans must have some of the worst though, luckily for them they are blessed with that athleticsm and strength of peace... I dont mean in terms of the kind of hair they have, but they always seem to have the worst fkin hair lines.

I am thinking about it but I think asians might have the best hair genetics in terms of balding... I think wavy hair is the goat though but maybe just cus i have it
    I have been told all races are exactly the same, no argument tolerated.

Therefore all must have exactly the same type of hair and all equal in performance

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by motilynn View Post
    I'll have to go with the Indian lol. I get asked all the times if my hair is real and IN india the women sell their hair for BIG profit to be made into extensions here in the states. It can be a curse too tho. ... Lot's of lazer hair removal over the years.

In for moustache before and after photos
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LazyBro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by jazi View Post
    we're talking about hairlines here, and white hairlines are definitely not master race.

master race hairlines are in middle east/asia area
    Lol, sure whatever helps you sleep at night. We have the best hair and our women don't have body hair like men.

Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    middle-eastern and asian have the supreme hairlines, while eastern euros have the most beautiful IMO
    Always rep fellow military brahs.

Navy Veteran (Feelsgoodman)

Featured in "WE MIRIN'" volume 33 spot #10
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/we-mirin-volume-33-16-superb-transformations.html

OldDyeller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldDyeller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldDyeller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldDyeller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldDyeller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldDyeller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldDyeller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldDyeller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldDyeller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldDyeller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldDyeller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iTunesBrah View Post
    Indians srs...

when was the last time you saw a bald Indian
    Gandhi?

aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by surf junkie View Post
    I have been told all races are exactly the same, no argument tolerated.

Therefore all must have exactly the same type of hair and all equal in performance
    why is everything you post some kind of bait

Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Baldness is often a result from environmental factors such as stress.
    I think Asians have better hair genetics than blacks, whites and latinos, because they have very less genetic balding and pretty dense and straight hair.

LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000) LiftLaughLust is a name known to all. (+5000)
    guidos
    Pats, Bruins, Celtics
    **Conor McGregor Crew**
    Cory Booker 2020

DesiAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesiAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesiAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesiAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesiAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesiAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesiAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesiAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesiAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesiAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesiAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Strong subtle racist thread

Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ötzi i believe(google is your friend!)

nah not sure but maybe the ainus of japan?
    huh?

believe in yourself!

Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Heimrikk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DesiAesthetics View Post
    Strong subtle racist thread
    what did you expect? whenever there is talk about race, scandinavians always win!

i am scandianvian and find it offensive
    i am offensive and find this black
    i am not offensive since that bs
    i am talking outta my ass
    huh?

believe in yourself!

Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Heimrikk View Post
    what did you expect? whenever there is talk about race, scandinavians always win!

i am scandianvian and find it offensive
    i am offensive and find this black
    i am not offensive since that bs
    i am talking outta my ass

Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like? a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

***Masturbate to self-reflection Crew***
    ***Have pictures of myself in fapfolder Crew***
    ***All i want for Christmas is a mirror Crew***

Nadzyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The data suggest any other country than a predominantly white country would have the best hair genes.

If we were strictly speaking about countries and race, other data suggest that these countries (except Czech republic, Italy, Nederlands, and Poland, Germany) would have more work related stress. (Those countries in brackets have the least work related stress according to polls). So now we can focus on the Latin, Asian, and Africans, to see which race have the best hair genes

I just want to note that the Japanese are the most stressed out workers because they work like robots, but they're not on the list, so stress doesn't seem to be a contributing factor.

"Baldness is most common in the Czech Republic, with almost half these men going bald at 42.79 per cent.

The UK has the fifth highest count of smoothed-headed men, with 39.23 per cent of males losing their crowning glory.

Spain has the second highest number at 42.6 per cent. Germany is next with 41.2 per cent followed by France with 39.24 per cent, according to website Quora.

Unsurprisingly up next after the UK is the US, followed by Italy, Poland, Netherlands, Russia and Canada.