Page 204 of 247 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,120 of 7406
    scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by nwskier View Post
    haha, well you got a few more days to get prepped! gonna tear chit up on Fri/Sat. and eat the world's best garlic burgers, lol

Friday is still TBD but pretty sure i'm going to be able to take it off from work. glad you are enjoying Utah. you ski Snowbird today? that's my old home mountain
    just take it off!!!

alta again... was fun as knew the mountain better...

tomorrow brighton then either brighton or PCMR tuesday... then with the fresh snow from wednesday -

wed = snowbird
    thursday = alta
    fri =
    sat =

so about to have 2 park based days... 2 days to learn stuff!!!

there was a group of kids from Aspen down for the weekend at alta and they were tearing up the jump at base of collins... 1080s etc... didn't have time to get the battery changed on the go pro...
    Sleepy.

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scott_donald View Post
    just take it off!!!

alta again... was fun as knew the mountain better...

tomorrow brighton then either brighton or PCMR tuesday... then with the fresh snow from wednesday -

wed = snowbird
    thursday = alta
    fri =
    sat =

so about to have 2 park based days... 2 days to learn stuff!!!

there was a group of kids from Aspen down for the weekend at alta and they were tearing up the jump at base of collins... 1080s etc... didn't have time to get the battery changed on the go pro...
    well if i'm down there on Friday... (and Sat) it's all about Snowbird for me. And possibly Alta. Or could be talked into Solitude for a day.

I'm all about the vert and the fall line off the Tram. Cirque Traverse and High Baldy. All. Day.

you should head up to the Baldy Chutes if they are open. hike-to, steep couloir terrain off the top of Alta. Easiest to access from top of Sugarloaf chair, but they drop down toward mid-Collins station.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by nwskier View Post
    well if i'm down there on Friday... (and Sat) it's all about Snowbird for me. And possibly Alta. Or could be talked into Solitude for a day.

I'm all about the vert and the fall line off the Tram. Cirque Traverse and High Baldy. All. Day.

you should head up to the Baldy Chutes if they are open. hike-to, steep couloir terrain off the top of Alta. Easiest to access from top of Sugarloaf chair, but they drop down toward mid-Collins station.
    folk were skiing the chutes last 2 days... a steep hike.. they looked amazing saturday though...
    Sleepy.

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Enjoy the skiing!
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Put on your sun screen Scotty. Don't forget to get pics if you can. I was in Aspen Colorado on a retreat once. It was in the summer though. Some beautiful ski trails. That summer I did mountain climbing with some friends.

They have tennis courts and lots of other things. And a World's largest pancake house. Thing was huge. Anyhow I figure you would skip everything and hit the slopes lol.
    If you are suffering from serious medical concerns please be sure to check with your doctor.

My name is Mark.

92Brahblems is just really nice. (+1000) 92Brahblems is just really nice. (+1000) 92Brahblems is just really nice. (+1000) 92Brahblems is just really nice. (+1000) 92Brahblems is just really nice. (+1000) 92Brahblems is just really nice. (+1000) 92Brahblems is just really nice. (+1000) 92Brahblems is just really nice. (+1000) 92Brahblems is just really nice. (+1000) 92Brahblems is just really nice. (+1000) 92Brahblems is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey OP I was just lookin around the log section and you look like someone that knows what they're doing! Subbed and can't wait for all the motivation this'll provide for me!

Thick, tight, solid.

here are some of the pics from Utah...

bit of POW...

Heading up sugarloaf...

fresh tracks for me an NWSkier...

Hiking again!!!

More POW...

Time for some fresh tracks!!!
    Sleepy.

hiking at 11000 ft is hard work - got overtaken by 20 folk...

the porcupine was so cute...

heading up collins...

baldy...

me at lift in brighton...

waiting for lift on a POW day... got 3rd chair up...
    Sleepy.

well here is the edits from the Utah trip =

main vid

other random stuff

actually looking forward to weights and running this week... all you can eat indian first though!!!
    Sleepy.

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like a fun time!
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great pics Scotty. Yes I feel you on the high elevation hiking. After hitting the peak my legs were rubbery on the way down. When we got back to the rental I had to lay down for awhile.
    If you are suffering from serious medical concerns please be sure to check with your doctor.

My name is Mark.

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome pics dude...the dust looks so soft!

Looks like a top holiday dude

How's the knee?

Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    Looks like a fun time!
    ya was awesome!!!

Originally Posted by Forge3 View Post
    Great pics Scotty. Yes I feel you on the high elevation hiking. After hitting the peak my legs were rubbery on the way down. When we got back to the rental I had to lay down for awhile.
    haha... the half hour long hike did just finish me on the first day... was groomers after that...

haha... i certainly enjoyed the pool and hot tub after skiing!!!

Originally Posted by TheProgressiveOne View Post
    Awesome pics dude...the dust looks so soft!

Looks like a top holiday dude

How's the knee?
    dust!!!

POW... but yep was some great snow!!!

knee is fine but haven't tried to squat... squatting is the only thing that bothers it!!!
    Sleepy.

TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dust!!!

POW... but yep was some great snow!!!

knee is fine but haven't tried to squat... squatting is the only thing that bothers it!!!
    Lol I don't know what POW is, Scott!?

Glad to had a good time tho..pics look freakin sweet..

Here is a pic of my in norway at Xmas time 2 years ago on a mountain called Hemsadal..

Disregard me n my friend lol..

It was beautiful up there....something peaceful about the snow n mountains..,

You probly haven't heard..I broke my foot..so no squatting for me either breh.

Lol I don't know what POW is, Scott!?

Glad to had a good time tho..pics look freakin sweet..

Here is a pic of my in norway at Xmas time 2 years ago on a mountain called Hemsadal..

Disregard me n my friend lol..

It was beautiful up there....something peaceful about the snow n mountains..,

You probly haven't heard..I broke my foot..so no squatting for me either breh.
    ya i love the mountains...

POW is is just powder snow... some nice fresh deep snow...

that sucks a big break of just a wee one???
    Sleepy.

ya i love the mountains...

POW is is just powder snow... some nice fresh deep snow...

that sucks a big break of just a wee one???
    Nice one.

Ahh it was fifth metatarsal so I've been on crutches and in a moonboot for 4 weeks now...no more crutches at the end of this week..then 2 weeks of just the boot..can't wait to get it off man..

And then a couple of weeks of rehab before I get to get back into squats and deads!

Hey Scotty I met a Scottish guy at work. He has that there strong accent. During our convo he told me he is making a journey right from Scotland to Nova Scotia (New Scotland) as a way honoring the journey to Scotland's independence. Pretty interesting that he got this far as he said he has no money (staying in our shelter now). Interesting fella.

My name is Mark.

Hey Scotty I met a Scottish guy at work. He has that there strong accent. During our convo he told me he is making a journey right from Scotland to Nova Scotia (New Scotland) as a way honoring the journey to Scotland's independence. Pretty interesting that he got this far as he said he has no money (staying in our shelter now). Interesting fella.
    wow that is impressive... where is he form here???

Nice one.

Ahh it was fifth metatarsal so I've been on crutches and in a moonboot for 4 weeks now...no more crutches at the end of this week..then 2 weeks of just the boot..can't wait to get it off man..

And then a couple of weeks of rehab before I get to get back into squats and deads!
    good luck then... glad it isn't that bad then in the end...
    Sleepy.

Nice one.

That is not fun. Only thing I ever broke was my knuckles but that was in horse play. How did you get the break?

My name is Mark.

That is not fun. Only thing I ever broke was my knuckles but that was in horse play. How did you get the break?
    Playing Australian rules football..rolled it on the training track

Thanks guys

Scott, did u get my Pm from about 8 days ago...it was in regards to a sports performance thread.

What i felt like doing

ATG Front squat
    60x3
    60x3 pain!!!

Flat bench
    60x10
    100x10
    110x10
    120x10
    130x10
    130x10
    100x20

Pullups ss side laterals
    BWx20 ss 17.5x15
    BWx15 ss 17.5x15
    BWx15 ss 17.5x15

ducks sake this is pissing me off now... what is wrong with my knee - its only squatting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pissed off!!! flat bench went well... wa about to explode not he 20 rapper... going to be sore tomorrow!!! last superset was good but didnt push it...

was experimenting with stances with squat... it has to be something to do with that... think my weight is too far back again and causing all the problems... no pain when i sit further forward... it is bodyweight though... was sitting stretching into this position...
    Sleepy.

wow that is impressive... where is he form here???

good luck then... glad it isn't that bad then in the end...
    I'll see if I can find out exactly where tonight.

Playing Australian rules football..rolled it on the training track

Thanks guys

Scott, did u get my Pm from about 8 days ago...it was in regards to a sports performance thread.
    That area must have swelled up like a golf ball. My fracture did that a few hours after. I had it on ice in the hospital than a doctor took it and snapped it in place before wrapping so it would set properly. Not a good feeling. Have had worse things happen though.

What i felt like doing

ATG Front squat
    60x3
    60x3 pain!!!

Flat bench
    60x10
    100x10
    110x10
    120x10
    130x10
    130x10
    100x20

Pullups ss side laterals
    BWx20 ss 17.5x15
    BWx15 ss 17.5x15
    BWx15 ss 17.5x15

ducks sake this is pissing me off now... what is wrong with my knee - its only squatting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pissed off!!! flat bench went well... wa about to explode not he 20 rapper... going to be sore tomorrow!!! last superset was good but didnt push it...

was experimenting with stances with squat... it has to be something to do with that... think my weight is too far back again and causing all the problems... no pain when i sit further forward... it is bodyweight though... was sitting stretching into this position...
    It could definitely be posture. Have you tried a bit wider stance with your squats. I don't mean you have to go Olympic style but sometimes a slight adjustment with lower body takes off the pressure in the target area.

My name is Mark.

@scott: damn the pain sucks...go see a proper sports Physio.

Nothin worse than an injury..

Nice Flat bench volume tho

@forge: yeah it swelled ans has continued to be somewhat swollen for 4 weeks..bruising only just glne now.
    damn that sounds painful...but good to get thing all back in place so they heal up properly..

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome vids Scott, I'm always amazed the tetons/rockies have such good conditions this late in the year, the resorts out east are always bare unless there has been continuous snow or big storms etc.

LOL'ed @ the critter observing the Scott skiing.

As for the knee, as you know slow and easy man. Ice that thing down and if you can manage do some light stretching and a bit of a massage. Don't forget to take some anti-inflamatories too. Benching is REAL solid dude, still training in your garage gym I suspect?
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

I'll see if I can find out exactly where tonight.

That area must have swelled up like a golf ball. My fracture did that a few hours after. I had it on ice in the hospital than a doctor took it and snapped it in place before wrapping so it would set properly. Not a good feeling. Have had worse things happen though.

It could definitely be posture. Have you tried a bit wider stance with your squats. I don't mean you have to go Olympic style but sometimes a slight adjustment with lower body takes off the pressure in the target area.
    yep it is...

it all been since my February ski holiday... think skiing tightened me up and my body just isn't getting into a good position... will work on this position...

@scott: damn the pain sucks...go see a proper sports Physio.

Nothin worse than an injury..

Nice Flat bench volume tho

@forge: yeah it swelled ans has continued to be somewhat swollen for 4 weeks..bruising only just glne now.
    damn that sounds painful...but good to get thing all back in place so they heal up properly..
    i am not injured though... thats the problem... if i went through the pain i may get injured...

Originally Posted by 2 D View Post
    Awesome vids Scott, I'm always amazed the tetons/rockies have such good conditions this late in the year, the resorts out east are always bare unless there has been continuous snow or big storms etc.

LOL'ed @ the critter observing the Scott skiing.

As for the knee, as you know slow and easy man. Ice that thing down and if you can manage do some light stretching and a bit of a massage. Don't forget to take some anti-inflamatories too. Benching is REAL solid dude, still training in your garage gym I suspect?
    its the height!!! tim is in whistler and right now and conditions seem good there!!!

haha... it was so cute i stood there for 15 minutes... never seen a porcupine before...

no need to treat...

thanks... was happy with that session... sore today though...

i train in the 3rd bedroom in my house... perfect... hate training at gyms...
    Sleepy.

i am not injured though... thats the problem... if i went through the pain i may get injured...

i train in the 3rd bedroom in my house... perfect... hate training at gyms...
    Yeah I guess that's a good thing...but obviously something needs to be checked out so you can squat again

Where do u do ur sprints?

Yeah I guess that's a good thing...but obviously something needs to be checked out so you can squat again

Where do u do ur sprints?
    i do them at a field about 3 block from my house... lucky i have it there... its full of soccer fields and then attached to that is where i play rugby but its sort of further away...
    Sleepy.

Hey Scotty the Scottish guy travelling to Nova scotia ( New Scotland) is from Edinburgh. He is a writer and is writing about his life experiences and regarding Scotland's independence

My name is Mark.

Hey Scotty the Scottish guy travelling to Nova scotia ( New Scotland) is from Edinburgh. He is a writer and is writing about his life experiences and regarding Scotland's independence
    hope scotland never get independence!!! but thats a whole massive discussion!!!

sweet...
    Sleepy.

What i felt like doing

ATG Squat with triple bounce at bottom ss GHR
    BWx10 ss BWx10
    BWx10 ss BWx10
    BWx10 ss BWx10
    BWx10 ss BWx10

Military press
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

Shrugs
    100x10
    140x10
    160x10
    180x10

crunches on ball
    BWx20
    BWx20
    BWx20
    BWx20

well working on form and flexibility... essentially from the bottom of the squat i am rocking back and having to pull myself up... putting so much stress on the knees... so holding the bottom position and working on getting myself centred before i try and squat with weight... GHR felt good but already feel as if i am going to be sore tomorrow!!! MP was light but something to build on!!! Shrugs was eased into gently... happy with session... but i want to be able to squat!!!!
    Sleepy.

Page 204 of 247 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast