Page 175 of 188 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,250 of 5611
    Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Question for those that have the full stainless Ohio bar, does a magnet stick or not stick to both the shaft and the sleeves?

Registered User AccomplishCoyot's Avatar
    AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Stinkape View Post
    Question for those that have the full stainless Ohio bar, does a magnet stick or not stick to both the shaft and the sleeves?
    I have a stainless shaft Bella Bar, and a fully stainless REP Power Bar EX, as well as a Vulcan SS Absolute Power Bar. Magnets stick to all of them, shaft and sleeves.

Whatever stainless steel they use to make barbells must be magnetic, as I've never encountered any barbell to which a magnet didn't stick.

Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AccomplishCoyot View Post
    I have a stainless shaft Bella Bar, and a fully stainless REP Power Bar EX, as well as a Vulcan SS Absolute Power Bar. Magnets stick to all of them, shaft and sleeves.

Whatever stainless steel they use to make barbells must be magnetic, as I've never encountered any barbell to which a magnet didn't stick.
    I have the Ivanko stainless bar and magnet does not stick to the shaft but sticks to the sleeves

I also have the Rogue stainless lat pulldown bar and magnet will not stick to any of it

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Stinkape View Post
    I have the Ivanko stainless bar and magnet does not stick to the shaft but sticks to the sleeves
    are you sure its not the other way around, I have the Ivanko and the shaft is made of 17-4 (magnetic) and the sleeves 304 (non magnetic)
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) POTA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like people are starting to get the new deep dish plates

mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    are you sure its not the other way around, I have the Ivanko and the shaft is made of 17-4 (magnetic) and the sleeves 304 (non magnetic)
    Can confirm that the sleeves are non magnetic and the shaft is...on both the OBS and the OBXS..

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by POTA View Post
    Looks like people are starting to get the new deep dish plates

Thanks for the pics! I love the design, but can't say I like the rough finish on the surface and also I'm unsure about that black E-Coat finish.. If I get some, I may paint the letters white or something to give it some contrast.
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    Thanks for the pics! I love the design, but can't say I like the rough finish on the surface and also I'm unsure about that black E-Coat finish.. If I get some, I may paint the letters white or something to give it some contrast.
    I think thin layer of paint like this is better. It will age better especially being black. Thick enamel like powder coats will chip off and leave deeper gouges.. the thin paint like on ivankos tends to scape off and then patinas. I have e-coat curl bar but it's a shaft that won't get wear like a plate.

croninmilford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) croninmilford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) croninmilford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) croninmilford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) croninmilford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) croninmilford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) croninmilford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) croninmilford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) croninmilford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) croninmilford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) croninmilford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    good

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm pretty much alone on this thought, but I'm not a fan of these plates at all. The thing that is most weird to me is the back of the plate is machined totally smooth, but the front of the plate is rough and porous, it's just a strange look, again, at least to me. That coupled with the cost for basically a cast plate at the price of machined plates is a turnoff to me, but like most things Rogue, Rogue could take a **** on a piece of cardboard and they would have a line of people looking to buy it.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    I'm pretty much alone on this thought, but I'm not a fan of these plates at all. The thing that is most weird to me is the back of the plate is machined totally smooth, but the front of the plate is rough and porous, it's just a strange look, again, at least to me. That coupled with the cost for basically a cast plate at the price of machined plates is a turnoff to me, but like most things Rogue, Rogue could take a **** on a piece of cardboard and they would have a line of people looking to buy it.
    I don't think you're alone. It's like they couldn't decide if they wanted a rougher "vintage" look or a sharp modern machined look like their Arnold plates, so they compromised something that looks neither vintage nor modern.

Not like I'd kick them out of the gym if I found a deal, but I'm not paying new pricing for them either.

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    I don't think you're alone. It's like they couldn't decide if they wanted a rougher "vintage" look or a sharp modern machined look like their Arnold plates, so they compromised something that looks neither vintage nor modern.

Not like I'd kick them out of the gym if I found a deal, but I'm not paying new pricing for them either.
    Yeah, it was definitely a weird compromise. The whole concept was to be able to have a nice made plate that didn't break the bank that could be readily available for purchase, adding that machining process to the back of the plate just doesn't make any sense, it adds time and cost to the plate. I personally prefer the Strength Co cast plates over these myself, seems like they nailed that whole vintage plate concept better than Rogue.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, it was definitely a weird compromise. The whole concept was to be able to have a nice made plate that didn't break the bank that could be readily available for purchase, adding that machining process to the back of the plate just doesn't make any sense, it adds time and cost to the plate. I personally prefer the Strength Co cast plates over these myself, seems like they nailed that whole vintage plate concept better than Rogue.
    The original design of the Strength Co plates was pretty bad, but what they ended up with looks a lot nicer. The cost is prohibitive for what they are, though, COVID or not. I'm still tempted to buy a pair just because I have several bars and racks that were made in WI, but no plates.

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like they're considering creating York Roundheads replicas as well. Hopefully with actual knurling and a better handle overall than the original.

I'm a little surprised they published a picture of something that looks so rough, even if it is a prototype.

Attached Images
    ()---() York Barbell Club #49 ()---() ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #11 ──<//>─<\\>──

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They should sell the heads separately for the blob market.

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is how I feel about them too. They look cool when you load a bunch up on a bar as long as you aren't seeing the front of the plate but that's about it. Combined with the fact that the plates smaller than 25s look off is enough reason for me to not like them.

Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by weisgarb View Post
    Looks like they're considering creating York Roundheads replicas as well. Hopefully with actual knurling and a better handle overall than the original.

I'm a little surprised they published a picture of something that looks so rough, even if it is a prototype.
    York roundheads work great without knurling. If they're trying preserve the look or feel, they'll keep them bare like the prototype. What looks rough about it? looks like a normal cast head to me.
    York History - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dbRIGo0tZlrume27s3jusN2gtuEfLgQXOt1UPTZUfnI/edit

sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have some of Rogue's calibrated plates with the e-coat finish, got them on a Black November deal. they sold them as factory seconds, due to blemishes in the finish. the blems on mine are no big deal at all, but they have since discontinued the e-coat finish on the calibrated plates, so I was surprised to see that they are using it on the new 1s.

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sera310 View Post
    I have some of Rogue's calibrated plates with the e-coat finish, got them on a Black November deal. they sold them as factory seconds, due to blemishes in the finish. the blems on mine are no big deal at all, but they have since discontinued the e-coat finish on the calibrated plates, so I was surprised to see that they are using it on the new 1s.
    I think people will be interested to know how the e-coat paint is holding up on cast iron(does it chip, scrape ect..) I know on my rogue curl bar it seems to be as durable as chrome would be. I don't see it rubbing off like zinc does.

Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Monster Utility Bench 2.0 shorty version with Thompson Fat Pad is finally back in stock. Placed my order.

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It seems that a lot of Rogue stuff is available to purchase now but not really in stock. I think they just aren't getting crushed with orders for certain things now and they know their manufacturing capabilities so that's why they are giving the 14-30 day time lines.

Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    This is how I feel about them too. They look cool when you load a bunch up on a bar as long as you aren't seeing the front of the plate but that's about it. Combined with the fact that the plates smaller than 25s look off is enough reason for me to not like them.
    That's another reason why I'm not a fan is that the plates smaller than 100s and 45s don't match, the Strength Co plates at least match. I guess if the price for the 100s and 45s was much less, I'd probably be more interested, but for the prices Rogue has them at, I'd pretty much never have interest in these ever.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's another reason why I'm not a fan is that the plates smaller than 100s and 45s don't match, the Strength Co plates at least match. I guess if the price for the 100s and 45s was much less, I'd probably be more interested, but for the prices Rogue has them at, I'd pretty much never have interest in these ever.
    Aren't most other plates different on the smaller ones? I know all of mine are different, ivankos, troy, both have subtle differences on the smaller plates. For what it's worth those Rogue rough sides do look rough, like someone rattle canned them. Not sure I like the look of them either, but price wise I think they are competitive with others on the market.

Last edited by rpark; 10-29-2020 at 12:44 PM.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Aren't most other plates different on the smaller ones? I know all of mine are different, ivankos, troy, both have subtle differences on the smaller plates. For what it's worth those Rogue rough sides do look rough, like someone rattle canned them. Not sure I like the look of them either, but price wise I think they are competitive with others on the market.

For whatever it's worth the Intek ones I purchased seem the same throughout other than the handles for the smaller ones (which is a big difference).

weights_pic.jpg

Yeah, I know what you're saying, I'm probably just being harder on these Rogue plates, but the 100s and 45s look right, and the rest of the plates look like they come from a different line all together except that they all match. In your picture examples, at least the center hubs of the Ivanko plates all match even though the change plates have no spokes, and the Troys generally all have the same look even though they aren't identical, you wouldn't think the change plates are from another set type. I know Rogue was going for the vintage York vibe, but I just think it looks off to me, the whole presentation looks off to more, the rough textured front with the machined back, the whole thing is off, but it doesn't really matter what I think, they're selling just fine, like I said, Rogue could crap on a piece of cardboard and the fan bois would line up to buy it.

Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000) Sboarder1964 is just really nice. (+1000)

The 25s and 35s do match the bigger plates in the pics you posted... The change plates don't, but Rogue doesn't have change plates, just 25s and up. I agree that the Rogue 25s and 35s are pointless.
    York History - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dbRIGo0tZlrume27s3jusN2gtuEfLgQXOt1UPTZUfnI/edit

Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Monster lite slinger with weight stack are available for order, 14-30 wait times. I have never seen one posted online, these may be the first ones to ship.
    ▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #76 ▪█─────█▪

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I haven't seen the whole review on the USA made plates yet, so I'll give Coop the benefit of the doubt on his typically biased outbursts. Here's a link...

https://youtu.be/gPnVnQ3hkxg

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Coop review was pretty good actually..

Ok, the 45's are the same as the Arnolds.. Come on Rogue. Cast in the Arnold. We are not asking for machined. You will sell a sh-- ton of them.... Pay the royalties or whatever. Just do it..

You are selling the DD 45's for 310/pair. A pair of limited edition cast Arnolds could easily get twice that..
    Last edited by Greybird2; 11-01-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Page 175 of 188 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast