Page 159 of 188 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,770 of 5611
    MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JohnCuster View Post
    In buying Reflex, Bill/Rogue more or less “bought” Sorinex, at least Sorinex circa mid 2000s.

Based on how much of the Sorinex design and imagery Rogue “borrows”, this isn’t a surprise; Bill covets Sorinex’s imagery and history.

I noticed that the Reflex racks are now off Rogue’s site...curious as to what caused the pull back.
    I always thought Rogue was just buying Reflex designs and never thought they would have two separate companies under one umbrella. Maybe Rogue will sell Reflex designed machines while selling Rogue branded racks, but I think this was a similar type of purchase just like when Rogue acquired the Nebula brand and designs. Maybe they perceive that Reflex machines are easier to engineer than Nebula because we all know they didn't have success reproducing the Nebula line.

JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bench905 View Post
    LOL. I see your Sorinex fawning has now spread to other threads.
    Yeah, well if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...

That said, I have about equal amounts of Rogue and Sorinex stuff, so I’m not a Rogue hater, just wish they were more original or transparent about the lack of originality.

Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    Well.... typically when a small business gets ‘bought out’ it’s because the acquired wants an exit plan.... aka retire..... so I think it makes sense that rogue has reflex continue to use their facilities and people to make their specialized equipment.... but let rogue handle the mass racks. In the end it could let both parties do what they each specialize in.
    Yeah, I get it...I have an exit plan for my biz, too.

I don’t suspect Rogue will be that benevolent with the small crew at Reflex over time though.

They bought them for the designs and IP, not the in-house workers that won’t retire.

Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    I always thought Rogue was just buying Reflex designs and never thought they would have two separate companies under one umbrella. Maybe Rogue will sell Reflex designed machines while selling Rogue branded racks, but I think this was a similar type of purchase just like when Rogue acquired the Nebula brand and designs. Maybe they perceive that Reflex machines are easier to engineer than Nebula because we all know they didn't have success reproducing the Nebula line.
    Mark my words, Rogue will be soon trying to leverage Reflex designs for Sorinex rooms ready for a refresh - racks and machines.
    No more "crews" or brand tribalism, unless Mech wants to make me a 1in hole, 2in on center, Open Top Rack w/stainless posts.

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JohnCuster View Post
    Mark my words, Rogue will be soon trying to leverage Reflex designs for Sorinex rooms ready for a refresh - racks and machines.
    Won't happen, not at the collegiate or pro level, that's for sure. It's possible they will swoop in and get a school or team here and there that is seeking Rogue specifically, but as I've mentioned before, Rogue doesn't have any reps that will influence sales. The collegiate and pro market is all about relationships, and Rogue hasn't stepped up to the plate at all in this area. This is another one of those weird Bill H quirks, his arrogance gets in the way thinking that Rogue is just superior and will sell itself so he won't go out and pay tops reps, sort of like Al Davis and paying his coaches.

IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NickThe13th View Post
    2 Questions about this setup

1. Can you still mount plates on the back posts?
    2. Can you incline bench inside the rack?

I thought about getting the belt squat drop in for the monster half rack, but I don't think I could do incline bench at all as there isn't another post but flat bench would be fine, and I assume you can still squat the inside posts closest to the belt squat platform without issues.

Or something like this with the combo
    1. You can absolutely mount plates on the rear post just keeping mindful to leave 18" or so free space because of the lever arm handle's hitch pins. You can see the way I have the storage mounted which lets me perform belt squat rack pulls:

Belt squat storage set up.jpg

2. Theoretically yes but your weight storage would be limited to very high/very low on the rack. Even a barbell with 25s will run into the empty storage pins most of the time, and having plates stored leaves even less space for error. Again, with incline bench ROM you could mount very high/very low but squatting would leave little room for storage pins.
    IG: @toadkillerdog

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So, with everyone coming out with new belt squat alternatives like Mech, sorinex, and maybe rogue. I decided that since I already have the trolley arm setup, that it shouldn't be too terribly hard to come up with a poor man's belt squat.

So I ordered a monster shackle ($30) and a pair of monster channel plate storage ($90)...... and here it is. I used my existing dip belt but had to loop the chain through to shorten it a good bit. The downside is that you start at the bottom of the movement and it took a bit of adjusting to get the dip chain short enough to get down to a decent depth on the squat. I'll use it a few times and see what I think, but first impressions are not overly enthusiastic, it's just not an exercise that I really do much. I also had to adjust the plate storage pins a little so that loading/unloading would leave room from the floor. Not nearly as engineered as the Sorinex or upcoming Mech option, but for my needs it might work. Oh and, if it doesn't work out, then I'll have two extra plate storage pins and a shackle to look at.

Attached Images
    Last edited by rpark; 02-04-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So, with everyone coming out with new belt squat alternatives like Mech, sorinex, and maybe rogue. I decided that since I already have the trolley arm setup, that it shouldn't be too terribly hard to come up with a poor man's belt squat.

So I ordered a monster shackle ($30) and a pair of monster channel plate storage ($90)...... and here it is. I used my existing dip belt but had to loop the chain through to shorten it a good bit. The downside is that you start at the bottom of the movement and it took a bit of adjusting to get the dip chain short enough to get down to a decent depth on the squat. I'll use it a few times and see what I think, but first impressions are not overly enthusiastic, it's just not an exercise that I really do much. I also had to adjust the plate storage pins a little so that loading/unloading would leave room from the floor. Not nearly as engineered as the Sorinex or upcoming Mech option, but for my needs it might work. Oh and, if it doesn't work out, then I'll have two extra plate storage pins and a shackle to look at.

I am glad somebody tried this. I thought about this too. But then decided to go with Mech one.
    [M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #35 ▪[M]===[6]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    RP - nice idea

I'm gonna try just hooking up to my T-bar row
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    RP - nice idea

I'm gonna try just hooking up to my T-bar row
    Really, I think the biggest thing is just getting your belt as short as possible or get some elevation for your feet otherwise you can't get deep enough in the movement.

fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Really, I think the biggest thing is just getting your belt as short as possible or get some elevation for your feet otherwise you can't get deep enough in the movement.
    Might not be able to get enough weight on there unless you have calibrated plates, but did you also try just using one storage pin vertically? Might be able to increase your ROM and get the weight closer to your body.

HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was thinking about getting the Rogue gun rack, anyone know if 2 residential house wood studs can hold the weight of the brackets + another 265 pounds of barbell (weight of six 20 Kg bars)? Would having stringers over 3 or 4 studs be better? It'll look ugly as **** though, lol.

https://www.roguefitness.com/the-rogue-gun-rack
    Home gym set up:

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HeavyIron8 View Post
    I was thinking about getting the Rogue gun rack, anyone know if 2 residential house wood studs can hold the weight of the brackets + another 265 pounds of barbell (weight of six 20 Kg bars)? Would having stringers over 3 or 4 studs be better? It'll look ugly as **** though, lol.

Yes, I have nine on mine right now with no issues... no stringers.

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I have a 6 gun rack just put into 2x4s (through drywall) in a garage and they hold fine.
    My barbells are:

55 lb Buffalo
    45 lb AB Elite PB
    20KG lb Ivanko OB-20KG
    30 lb Titan Axle bar
    35 Ivanko rackable curl bar
    30 lb Edge slim FBall bar

SO about 30 lbs less than if they were all 20KG bars but mine doesn't budge and could hold a ton more weight

Also Rep has an 8 bar if you have the space. Price is cheaper and it holds two more bars
    Last edited by cwcmac; 02-06-2019 at 05:58 PM.
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the tips. I ordered the Rogue 6 bar gun rack. I did look at the Rep fitness version earlier today, but opted not to get it. It holds 2 more bars, but the position of the UMWH plastic is different causing the whole thing to be longer than it has to be vs. the Rogue version. I have limited space in my garage right now, I'd prefer more a compact version.
    Home gym set up:

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the tips. I ordered the Rogue 6 bar gun rack. I did look at the Rep fitness version earlier today, but opted not to get it. It holds 2 more bars, but the position of the UMWH plastic is different causing the whole thing to be longer than it has to be vs. the Rogue version. I have limited space in my garage right now, I'd prefer more a compact version.
    Use the hardware Rogue recommends, 3/8" lag screw IIRC, drill pilot holes and make sure you're hitting center of the stud not just clipping the edge. You'll be fine.

Should have asked, I've got a Rogue 6 wrapped up sitting on the shelf in garage......

Would have saved you all the time of assembling the UHWM. I haven't done that much screwing since high school.
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    . I haven't done that much screwing since high school.
    Is this bragging or a complaint?
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Slinger looks like an upgrade from the spud inc econo pulley. Impatiently waits for a model for a 2x3 rack. (Infinity and monster light) I'd be curious to see if they made a version where the end pulleys can rotate, so it can be a bit closer to a functional trainer.
    https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-monster-slinger
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    I haven't done that much screwing since high school.
    Between this and your new 'attachment' I'm starting to worry about you.
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

bosseternal will become famous soon enough. (+50) bosseternal will become famous soon enough. (+50) bosseternal will become famous soon enough. (+50) bosseternal will become famous soon enough. (+50) bosseternal will become famous soon enough. (+50) bosseternal will become famous soon enough. (+50) bosseternal will become famous soon enough. (+50) bosseternal will become famous soon enough. (+50) bosseternal will become famous soon enough. (+50) bosseternal will become famous soon enough. (+50) bosseternal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Question for anyone who has bought from Rogue's storefront in Columbus -- are you able to order anything (in stock) on site or should I purchase online ahead of time and select Pickup in Columbus? I'll be in town for the Arnold and wanted to grab some spotter arms and some other random stuff.

piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The redesigned Monster Storage Plate Pins are fing fantastic. You can really tighten them down now and the plates slide on them smooth as butter. 10/10

Originally Posted by bosseternal View Post
    Question for anyone who has bought from Rogue's storefront in Columbus -- are you able to order anything (in stock) on site or should I purchase online ahead of time and select Pickup in Columbus? I'll be in town for the Arnold and wanted to grab some spotter arms and some other random stuff.
    I would make the purchase online with local pickup ahead of time. My only experience at their new store was..... that it took forever for them to pull my order.... even though I gave them a 1 hour pickup window. Plus anything during the Arnold will be hectic.

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by piratelifebad View Post
    The redesigned Monster Storage Plate Pins are fing fantastic. You can really tighten them down now and the plates slide on them smooth as butter. 10/10
    I agree 100%.
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Having a 6-post rack in general has been a game changer for me. On-rack plate storage is so nice. The new Monster pins look great.

Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone taken the plunge on the combo rack as yet?
    The 12 week lead time is a bit rich IMO.
    When do they charge your CC, at the time of ordering or 12 weeks later at the time of shipping?

JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mitcho7 View Post
    Anyone taken the plunge on the combo rack as yet?
    The 12 week lead time is a bit rich IMO.
    When do they charge your CC, at the time of ordering or 12 weeks later at the time of shipping?
    12 Week Lead Time...see I told everyone they were copying Sorinex.

My guess is they charge you at purchase, but to be fair, I’ve never had anything from them take longer than 10 days, so I can’t be sure.
    No more "crews" or brand tribalism, unless Mech wants to make me a 1in hole, 2in on center, Open Top Rack w/stainless posts.

Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Couloirman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Today, I finally join the Rogue club. A few barbells, an HR2, life is good!

Hmmmmm, clearly I need to work on my embedding skills, I’m New to imgur....
    Last edited by Couloirman; 02-22-2019 at 03:05 PM.

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have an RML-490, any suggestions for ways to add neutral grip pullups besides the multigrip crossmember? I feel like there should be a cheaper way of making that happen but since the dual pullup bar that comes with it has a thick and a thin bar I don't think the handles that go over a dual pullup bar will work. Maybe just something that mounts to the top horizontal post?

Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ncsuLuke View Post
    I have an RML-490, any suggestions for ways to add neutral grip pullups besides the multigrip crossmember? I feel like there should be a cheaper way of making that happen but since the dual pullup bar that comes with it has a thick and a thin bar I don't think the handles that go over a dual pullup bar will work. Maybe just something that mounts to the top horizontal post?
    If youve got the matador dip attachment ive seen people use that for pull ups as well.

Could also use some band pegs on a side cross member, less than ideal but will work

On a completely unrelated note, to those who have bought the rogue trolley lever arms, how much use have you gotten out of them and would you buy them again ?

Thinking hard about picking them up but not sure if ill use them enough to warrant the cost...
    Last edited by Mitcho7; 03-04-2019 at 02:51 PM. Reason: added extra question

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mike (Cleveland33) and I got back from the Arnold this past weekend. Great experience. Here are some Rogue specific pics.

Wheel of Pain

Rogue's Booth. The line for Fraser, Katrin, Camille, and Tia in the bottom pic was HUGE. You can see it wrapped around the other side of their booth.

Elephant Bar Deadlift

At the Rogue Store. Store is absolutely massive and it's attached to their main manufacturing/distribution building. They have a huge area with stuff to try out - rigs, racks, bikes, jammer arms, belt squat, etc.

[IMG][/img]
    Attached Images
    Garage Gym Owner

dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is that what heaven looks like? Fit girls and equipment as far as the eye can see?

Looks like you a great time. That wheel of pain is impressive!
    "When you have tried all that you can do.......failure becomes your next option." -me

**** RIP JAMES ROBERT DONNER JR. 7/29/80 - 10/22/10 ****

**** RIP JEFFREY JAMES DONNER 7/15/77 - 10/29/13 ****

anyone else notice rogue jacked up the price on the combo rack to 2.5k now?

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-combo-rack

I wonder if there might be more stuff that will take a jump in price as well...
    Last edited by Mitcho7; 03-06-2019 at 07:22 PM.

Page 159 of 188 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast