Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175
Results 5,221 to 5,227 of 5227
    Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Question for those that have the full stainless Ohio bar, does a magnet stick or not stick to both the shaft and the sleeves?

Registered User AccomplishCoyot's Avatar
    AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10) AccomplishCoyot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Stinkape View Post
    Question for those that have the full stainless Ohio bar, does a magnet stick or not stick to both the shaft and the sleeves?
    I have a stainless shaft Bella Bar, and a fully stainless REP Power Bar EX, as well as a Vulcan SS Absolute Power Bar. Magnets stick to all of them, shaft and sleeves.

Whatever stainless steel they use to make barbells must be magnetic, as I've never encountered any barbell to which a magnet didn't stick.

Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stinkape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AccomplishCoyot View Post
    I have a stainless shaft Bella Bar, and a fully stainless REP Power Bar EX, as well as a Vulcan SS Absolute Power Bar. Magnets stick to all of them, shaft and sleeves.

Whatever stainless steel they use to make barbells must be magnetic, as I've never encountered any barbell to which a magnet didn't stick.
    I have the Ivanko stainless bar and magnet does not stick to the shaft but sticks to the sleeves

I also have the Rogue stainless lat pulldown bar and magnet will not stick to any of it

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Stinkape View Post
    I have the Ivanko stainless bar and magnet does not stick to the shaft but sticks to the sleeves
    are you sure its not the other way around, I have the Ivanko and the shaft is made of 17-4 (magnetic) and the sleeves 304 (non magnetic)
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

POTA is a name known to all. (+5000) POTA is a name known to all. (+5000) POTA is a name known to all. (+5000) POTA is a name known to all. (+5000) POTA is a name known to all. (+5000) POTA is a name known to all. (+5000) POTA is a name known to all. (+5000) POTA is a name known to all. (+5000) POTA is a name known to all. (+5000) POTA is a name known to all. (+5000) POTA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like people are starting to get the new deep dish plates

mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50) mathtcha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    are you sure its not the other way around, I have the Ivanko and the shaft is made of 17-4 (magnetic) and the sleeves 304 (non magnetic)
    Can confirm that the sleeves are non magnetic and the shaft is...on both the OBS and the OBXS..