Page 83 of 188 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 5611
    C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Bwhahaha, commence groaning! Seems risky to buy anything Rogue right now, until they give EVERYTHING a Stainless Steel option. Next up, stainless steel Curl bar (then rackable) LOL
    LOL that's awesome. Waiting on stainless steel glute ham device. "GHD so bright, got to wear shades...."
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    my iron wolfe bar was one of the productions ones, so it was 35mm stainless steel at 210k. I have had 760 on it and no bending, the ones at the powerlifting gym I go to have had 900lbs and havent noticed it bending either, well at the PL meets they put on I have seen them with 1000 and didnt notice any bending, the 35mm diameter has more to do it then then the tensile strength.
    Mine is 35mm, also. I can't recall the guy's name who everyone contacted to buy the bars originally, but he said that mine was not properly heat treated & that's why it has a lot more bend, despite looking pretty much identical to the final production bar. I don't have enough room to set it up right now, but hopefully this year, I'll have enough room to just dump my plates on it & see how it looks.

Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    As far as the Iron Wolf, I was at meets where they had a grand plus and I didn't see much flex on the bar. That's likely the best squat bar I've ever used at a meet, that and the original Mastodon bars where amazing!
    Any idea about how the original Mastodon vs the new Mastodon changed?
    Depending on the knurl, I'd consider flipping my Iron Wolf at some point, unless Rogue decides to sell a squat version of their elephant bar. (Make it happen, Rogue! In stainless!)

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Bwhahaha, commence groaning! Seems risky to buy anything Rogue right now, until they give EVERYTHING a Stainless Steel option. Next up, stainless steel Curl bar (then rackable) LOL
    They must be watching this thread.
    A stainless option for every bar is a good idea. Phase out coatings that don't hold up. I'm in no way well read on Rogue products. I know the green coating had issues. Are there any coatings that anyone would like to see gone?
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sdca7718 View Post
    Stainless dumbbell db-10 listed on their website but with no specs, just a sign up for stock notification.
    http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-lo...ls?icid=slider
    Stainless db-10s..

Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BYOBB View Post
    It's stiff for sure and has virtually identical dimensions to the Eleiko power bar. I haven't compared the two side by side though. The thin sleeve flanges make these bars a pain to use in wider racks because any lateral motion means the plates hit the rack!

That's strange that the TSB was flexing so much. I've seen it flex with ~700lb at a meet and I guess that's why meet directors opt for a thicker bar like a Mastodon or the IW squat bar for bigger meets. Many lifters swear that the Westside Bulldog squat bar is the best of all and costs a lot less than the Mastodon and IW. It's funny because I believe Capps makes the TSB, Bulldog and Mastodon.

Have you had a chance to compare the 20kg Rogue power posted above to the Eleiko? Diameter and distance between sleeves and flange width are identical so it would be cool to see if they do actually flex the same or not. I haven't had both bars in the same room to check. I've compared a Capps TPB to a zinc Rogue OHP and found the Rogue to be stiffer so that at least bears out.
    My guess is the TSB, the new Mastodon, and Bulldog are all the same bar now. My buddy was sent a Mastodon Bar from Elite a few years back and when it arrived, on the sleeves was a Capp logo. We compared it to the already owned TSB and it seemed identical in every way. I haven't seen the Bulldog in person, but from what I've heard, same deal, Capp logo on the sleeves, and I can't see them having 3 slightly different versions of basically the same bar. The old Mastodon and Iron Wolf bars were the stiffest bars I've ever lifted on.

I haven't compared the Eleiko PB to the Rogue OPB. There's very little flex in the OPB as well and it was every bit a pain to deadlift with as the Eleiko PB.

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    Mine is 35mm, also. I can't recall the guy's name who everyone contacted to buy the bars originally, but he said that mine was not properly heat treated & that's why it has a lot more bend, despite looking pretty much identical to the final production bar. I don't have enough room to set it up right now, but hopefully this year, I'll have enough room to just dump my plates on it & see how it looks.

Depending on the knurl, I'd consider flipping my Iron Wolf at some point, unless Rogue decides to sell a squat version of their elephant bar. (Make it happen, Rogue! In stainless!)

They must be watching this thread.
    A stainless option for every bar is a good idea. Phase out coatings that don't hold up. I'm in no way well read on Rogue products. I know the green coating had issues. Are there any coatings that anyone would like to see gone?
    I'm not sure what the specs were on that original Mastodon Bar or even who was making it. The obvious difference now that I can see is the Capp logo on the sleeve and basically performing pretty much exactly like a TSB. The TSB is still a decent bar, but it isn't in the same class as either Mastodon or Iron Wolf bars.

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    My guess is the TSB, the new Mastodon, and Bulldog are all the same bar now. My buddy was sent a Mastodon Bar from Elite a few years back and when it arrived, on the sleeves was a Capp logo. We compared it to the already owned TSB and it seemed identical in every way. I haven't seen the Bulldog in person, but from what I've heard, same deal, Capp logo on the sleeves, and I can't see them having 3 slightly different versions of basically the same bar. The old Mastodon and Iron Wolf bars were the stiffest bars I've ever lifted on.

I haven't compared the Eleiko PB to the Rogue OPB. There's very little flex in the OPB as well and it was every bit a pain to deadlift with as the Eleiko PB.
    the texas squat bar, bulldog and mastodon are three different bars, made by buddy caps of coarse
    the texas SB weighs 55lbs is 32mm, 8 feet long
    the bulldog weighs 65-66lbs is 35mm is 8'5" long (8.4 feet)
    the Mastodon weighs 60lbs is 35 mm and is 8 feet long

I used to have the (edit) Bulldog before I had my iron wolfe, and gyms I go to have had all three bars plus an okie squat bar which is similar to the texas squat bar (55lbs)
    Last edited by smokinHawk; 02-13-2017 at 01:08 PM.
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nebamartinez View Post
    Sorry to hear about your low back injury and selling of your olympic gear. That sounds like awesome equipment. I too have recently injured my low back and had to reevaluate my training to avoid reinjuring the area again.

I've dealt with strained pectorals (bilateral pectoralis minor strains that each took months to rehabilitate), strained rotators, strained adductor, piriformis syndrome, tennis elbow, strained forearm flexors, knee pain and just recently I experienced a lumbar strain that stopped me in my tracks for easily 30+ days and zapped my motivation... This lumbar injury was by far the worst pain I've dealt with to this date. I now have a greater understanding of it and empathy when someone mentions their back hurting. It can be literally crippling when the pain is intense that I know.

If you're anything like me... I'm stubborn as hell and don't believe in giving up without nearly killing myself in the process... Nevertheless, I've learned over the years to try to listen to my body and attempt to prevent injuries or at least catch them early on. I've also learned that I'm not a machine and I must allow my body ample time to fully heal.

As you already mentioned that your re-evaluating your training which is great and slowly get back into it and then start kicking a$$ again once your motivation is reinvigorated and your healed entirely. I believe that you'll come back stronger.

I wish you the best man
    Thanks, definitely appreciate it. Wish you the best too!

I've gone back and forth from focusing on certain things - powerlifting, bodybuilding, olympic weightlifting. Probably should have never even tried weightlifting - just too technical and I don't have the time to devote to practice, flexibility, coaching, etc.

I'm a big fan of plate-loaded machines like Hammer Strength - so hoping to use that money towards another machine.
    Garage Gym Owner

BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the texas squat bar, bulldog and mastodon are three different bars, made by buddy caps of coarse

I used to have the mastodon before I had my iron wolfe, and gyms I go to have had all three bars plus an okie squat bar which is similar to the texas squat bar (55lbs)
    Do you know why the Mastodon costs so much? The last I checked, the Bulldog was $200 cheaper for a very similar quality of bar.

Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    I've used an original Mastodon and the only difference I noticed is that the current bars are zinc as opposed to black oxide and the knurling is "sharper" but not necessarily more grippy.

Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you know why the Mastodon costs so much? The last I checked, the Bulldog was $200 cheaper for a very similar quality of bar.

I've used an original Mastodon and the only difference I noticed is that the current bars are zinc as opposed to black oxide and the knurling is "sharper" but not necessarily more grippy.
    EliteFTS wants $750. I am not sure where else you can buy it from. Contact Buddy Capps & see if they can give you some sort of discount.

Great info on the knurling. My Iron Wolfe bar is like that. It's super sharp.

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I would have to think EliteFTS just marks them up more, they are the only ones that sell the Mastodon, and Westside is the only one that sells the Bulldog.
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

I used to have the mastodon before I had my iron wolfe, and gyms I go to have had all three bars plus an okie squat bar which is similar to the texas squat bar (55lbs)
    That's good info...I'll have to double check my friends bars next time I'm at his place...just assumed that Mastodon was the same mm shaft.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New custom lower crossmember from Mech6 for additional much needed support on my 90x90 HR-2. Additional triangle brackets from Rogue.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    New custom lower crossmember from Mech6 for additional much needed support on my 90x90 HR-2. Additional triangle brackets from Rogue.

Needs monolift
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    Needs monolift
    Was thinking of getting two more posts and going double sided with weight storage in the middle. Monolift on one side.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Was thinking of getting two more posts and going double sided with weight storage in the middle. Monolift on one side.
    Two sides equals two monolifts. Get your **** together man.
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So I bought some Monster Storage Pins for my RM-3. They were decent. I think the design could use some 'tweaking.' They have a metal spacer that, if not rotated to the perfect spot, will catch the lips of your weights.. Eh. Whatever, not a huge deal, but kinda dumb.
    Secondly, the rubber bumper is behind the spacer and was actually a part of the tightening process.. meaning, you tighten the pin on the upright and the rubber bumper gets smashed... thereby making it difficult get the pin tight (what is the proper tightness when you are smashing rubber??). This may or may not cause your weights to lean.

This is their current design:

Poor bumper..

Gangsta lean..

Modification phase.. Lathe with 1 1/2" hole saw (will make slightly smaller hole in rubber than pin size)

Rubber held in chuck (forgot to photograph it in there)..

Bored out rubber to fit OVER pin and metal spacer..
    Last edited by thejosef; 02-17-2017 at 09:54 AM.

Lost some real estate on the pin.. but it's more functional now. No metal spacer lip to hit weights, and it can tighten on the upright properly now.

Rubber fits OVER spacer and pin now, not BEHIND it. Added another washer..

Finished product. No more lean! No more metal spacer in the way! Bolt is a little long, but it shouldn't be an issue. I may shorten it if it bothers me..

Well, I just wanted to share what I did to fix an annoyance I had. Hope this helps somebody.

Ps. I contacted Rogue about these before I tackled this little project, and they told me if I removed the bumper totally, it would fix my lean issue. LOL. I didn't think that was the best solution.
    Last edited by thejosef; 02-17-2017 at 10:08 AM.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the josef,
    Notice that you have the stubby short pins, is your rack with keyholes or regular round 1" holes? I have the longer storage pins and have zero "lean" with 3 45's on each pin even when I stand on it. Did you have a hard time tightening up the nut or something? Seems strange that your shorter pins would not be level when my longer ones are perfectly level regardless of weight put on them. The bolt part of the pin would be contacting the upright on the inside and outside of the rack, so I'm not sure how the rubber stop/washer would affect "lean".
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    the josef,
    Notice that you have the stubby short pins, is your rack with keyholes or regular round 1" holes? I have the longer storage pins and have zero "lean" with 3 45's on each pin even when I stand on it. Did you have a hard time tightening up the nut or something? Seems strange that your shorter pins would not be level when my longer ones are perfectly level regardless of weight put on them.
    Yeah, it's weird. Some guys have issues, some don't. That's awesome if yours work well. Mine bothered me, and for the money I paid, I figured it was time to fix them. I have 4 of the short ones. My rack does have keyholes. On mine, I could rotate them to one particular spot and they wouldn't lean, but then it just so happened that the weights would hit the lip of the metal spacer (b/c they're not centered with the uhmw). I just decided to fix both minor issues with a small 15 minute mod, and now all four are awesome, and much more solid than before. If yours don't bother you, by all means, leave them alone. Do you have a lot of threads showing on the screw on inside the rack? I'm curious how tight you put them.. I think I had about one thread showing on the inside of rack, past the nut. You may have tightened them way more than I was willing to try. I didn't want to risk splitting/destroying the rubber bumper, but still felt I tightened them sufficiently.
    Last edited by thejosef; 02-17-2017 at 12:39 PM.

fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think the issue may be the combination of the keyhole design and the rubber bumper not allowing it to be super tight. Does the bolt enter the keyhole part on the outside part of the upright?

In the old hole design that rpark has, it really shouldn't droop at all even if not fully tightened bc the bolt makes contact with the holes on the inside and outside of the upright as rpark pointed out.

I'm not an engineer, nor a machinist. All I can say is if they bother you/give you trouble, bore the rubber bumper out and be jolly.

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    Yeah, it's weird. Some guys have issues, some don't.
    Yeah, I'm thinking bb.com has a lot of Alice's onboard....hahahaha
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

j4nash will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4nash will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4nash will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4nash will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4nash will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4nash will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4nash will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4nash will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4nash will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4nash will become famous soon enough. (+50) j4nash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    new db-10's are in stock, anyone going to get them?

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would wait for the stainless version of the DB-5....

Last edited by urbanlifter; 02-23-2017 at 02:36 PM.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by j4nash View Post
    Those are so sweet looking. But kind if stubby 😎

SeanSanDiego is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by j4nash View Post
    I ordered a pair, I can post some pics/a review when they arrive (should be here March 1).

Edit: how do I embed said upcoming pics? I've seen people have embedding issues, and I can't recall how to get around it. Thanks!

Originally Posted by SeanSanDiego View Post
    I ordered a pair, I can post some pics/a review when they arrive (should be here March 1).

Edit: how do I embed said upcoming pics? I've seen people have embedding issues, and I can't recall how to get around it. Thanks!
    Usually, uploading to a site like imgur helps. Then just link it from there w/ the img tag./

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So now that it's been about a month since the first people got theirs, how are they liking the curl bar?

They've been on back order for the last 2 weeks or so. I almost impulse bought one, but I've been stonewalled by them not actually being in stock.

Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    So now that it's been about a month since the first people got theirs, how are they liking the curl bar?

They've been on back order for the last 2 weeks or so. I almost impulse bought one, but I've been stonewalled by them not actually being in stock.
    It's a high quality bar. I think the price is right at ~$210 shipped. Next closest competitor is a stainless American Barbell one at $295 + shipping, but it's out of stock. Cream of the crop Ivanko OBZ-55 is $425 shipped (ouch!). I think the Ivanko has slightly better bends, but that's really splitting hairs. I wish the Rogue was stainless or bare steel, but we'll see how the "e-coat" holds up. Spin is great.. lol. No, really. It's basically a Rogue Ohio bar that they put in a bender. Knurling the whole curl bar was a nice, practical touch.
    Last edited by thejosef; 03-02-2017 at 02:51 PM.

turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000)
    The bar itself is very nice and high quality but for me personally it was a splurge that's so far has been a waste of money I've only used it once and just prefer only ways of training my arms.
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #33 [M]===[6]

Page 83 of 188 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast