Closed Thread
Page 79 of 308 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 9228
    goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Billynghialam View Post
    Just look at your own posts man....

This is my style, as is a lot of the people on the forum. You seriously need to chill tf out.

Look back several threads.

I personally don't like taking pictures of customers as is its fuarking creepy and awkward. Would not make them want to come back to me. This is bad because it is 100% commission.
    as they say on other forums

talk **** post fit

if you think other people do it so wrong, wow us with your style bRAh FUARK
    no glow = no go zone crew

CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just look at your own posts man....

This is my style, as is a lot of the people on the forum. You seriously need to chill tf out.

Look back several threads.

I personally don't like taking pictures of customers as is its fuarking creepy and awkward. Would not make them want to come back to me. This is bad because it is 100% commission.
    Look back several threads. Threads that are 300+ pages.

*yaominglaugh.jpg*

The Mighty fukin Dane Freddenmr's Avatar
    Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by goeasyimnew View Post
    once u post a fitpic that isn't boring average uni student version #81, and drop the pretentious attitude you seem to feel entitled to, i will take u seriously. i think a lot of people in this thread would regard your informed "stylist" comments more seriously if your outfits didn't just look like your atypical 20 something guy in western society.

hahahaha even though i argue with you sometimes, this sounds so funny in my head. i like to imagine you actually say hnnng this much in person too. i liked your last outfit too, is it too warm to layer in denmark now?
    +1

and lol. If I'm with my closest buddies I do. None of them misc, but they still get the lingo. I like to think we're not a bunch of *******s, most of us have pretty goodlooking GFs and do well in life in terms of work/education/generally, so it's just fun and giggles. And yes I pronounce it hhhhjeuungngggg. Like when you take a **** and try to contain a scream meanwhile. U hear me. Never when around normal people though lol

It's very cold currently, like 10-12 celsius. We just had 8-9 days of 26+ degrees with beach days and chit, now it's back to jackets and long pants lol. Denmark of peace. (yes I say of peace too)

Stop telling him to chill out Billy.

Don't pull a srom on us now. Show us your outfits (srs
    freddenmr.tumblr.com

goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goeasyimnew is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Freddenmr View Post
    +1

and lol. If I'm with my closest buddies I do. None of them misc, but they still get the lingo. I like to think we're not a bunch of *******s, most of us have pretty goodlooking GFs and do well in life in terms of work/education/generally, so it's just fun and giggles. And yes I pronounce it hhhhjeuungngggg. Like when you take a **** and try to contain a scream meanwhile. U hear me. Never when around normal people though lol

It's very cold currently, like 10-12 celsius. We just had 8-9 days of 26+ degrees with beach days and chit, now it's back to jackets and long pants lol. Denmark of peace. (yes I say of peace too)

Stop telling him to chill out Billy.

Don't pull a srom on us now. Show us your outfits (srs
    hahaha yeah i say it irl as well, only with my 2 aware m8s llolol

tbh pretty jelly of weather. where i live in Australia gets so fkn hot its disgusting. its winter now and i struggle to avoid sweating in a jacket. fk my hairy legs

Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CandyMane View Post
    Where are his pics,? Or did he pull a srom...

If he's really a consultant I'm surprised he's not flooding the thread with different looks from clients or himself. Unless he's a makeup artist
    as they say on other forums

talk **** post fit

if you think other people do it so wrong, wow us with your style bRAh FUARK
    You are doing fine brah. I admire your tenacity for fashion and style.

Heres a picture of myself from the other night wearing the suit I posted.

people giving me weird looks for wearing a suit for a regular dinner night, gotta learn not to give a fuark. sorry for bad lighting.

The Mighty fukin Dane Freddenmr's Avatar
    Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cant see chit cpt

wrinkled as **** blazer/10 though
    freddenmr.tumblr.com

Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are doing fine brah. I admire your tenacity for fashion and style.

Heres a picture of myself from the other night wearing the suit I posted.

did that feel comfortable though? A suit looks good, but out of place in that situation.. not even mentioning eating with it on lol. did u take it off after the pic? If u ditched the bowtie it would me more casual though, your outfit would fit the situation a lil better. Anyways kudos to you for not giving a fk lul

rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My lady got me a monthly subscription to Bombfell and i love it.

Makes me feel like a kid again and Christmas comes every month. Highly recommend
    I can imagine!

i dont use them but those sites generally all get the same rapport- pay a bit too much for not that great quality items

if you can't pick your own shirts then I guess use it lol
    Yeah that's what I was wondering. Seems expensive to pay $70 bucks for a shirt when I just got 3 on jcrew, br and bonobos for like 30$ each. But I'm usually too lazy to go find something nice and I end up over wearing the same clothes so I figure it could be a nice way to get new things

Originally Posted by JACrawford View Post
    I have sprezzabox and absolutely love it. $25 for a tie, socks, pocket square, and another random accessory? Yes please. Had birchbox and cancelled after two months.
    This seems to be the best bet, can never have too many ties socks or pocket squares

Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000) Billynghialam is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cant see chit cpt

wrinkled as **** blazer/10 though
    Didn't hang my blazer and left it out on the back seat flopping around, never again.

Originally Posted by Anothersloth View Post
    did that feel comfortable though? A suit looks good, but out of place in that situation.. not even mentioning eating with it on lol. did u take it off after the pic? If u ditched the bowtie it would me more casual though, your outfit would fit the situation a lil better. Anyways kudos to you for not giving a fk lul
    The blazer fit is very on point, allows a lot of movement because of high arm holes. I never feel uncomfortable, my girl LOVES to be in fancy dresses and heels so I have to match. Even the dude with his girl looked over and said, "dude you one-upped me." I dress casually quite often, and I love suits, so I love to bust them out when given the occasion. Was a $400 dinner 6 course tapas dinner for 2 if anyone was wondering at a place called "How to cook a wolf", yes I was still hungry and we got a $5 pizza afterwards but the experience is what matters.

WIWT

These green chinos have been GOAT for me during this hot a55 summer, very light and comfy

Doing a lot of moving around today so I needed something light and casual.

Inb4 too boring
    Inb4 DBs are boring
    Inb4 needs floral bomber

lol'd, actually mirin them

I have sprezzabox and absolutely love it. $25 for a tie, socks, pocket square, and another random accessory? Yes please. Had birchbox and cancelled after two months.
    u dont use tiebar**?
    Originally Posted by rk1990 View Post
    I can imagine!

Yeah that's what I was wondering. Seems expensive to pay $70 bucks for a shirt when I just got 3 on jcrew, br and bonobos for like 30$ each. But I'm usually too lazy to go find something nice and I end up over wearing the same clothes so I figure it could be a nice way to get new things

This seems to be the best bet, can never have too many ties socks or pocket squares
    http://www.thetiebar.com/

Didn't hang my blazer and left it out on the back seat flopping around, never again.

The blazer fit is very on point, allows a lot of movement because of high arm holes. I never feel uncomfortable, my girl LOVES to be in fancy dresses and heels so I have to match. Even the dude with his girl looked over and said, "dude you one-upped me." I dress casually quite often, and I love suits, so I love to bust them out when given the occasion. Was a $400 dinner 6 course tapas dinner for 2 if anyone was wondering at a place called "How to cook a wolf", yes I was still hungry and we got a $5 pizza afterwards but the experience is what matters.

WIWT

These green chinos have been GOAT for me during this hot a55 summer, very light and comfy

Inb4 too boring
    Inb4 DBs are boring
    Inb4 needs floral bomber
    nice and clean das it

lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

WIWT
    [img]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll166/billynghialam/image1%201_zpsn0aqn5dx.jpg[/img

Inb4 too boring
    Inb4 DBs are boring
    Inb4 needs floral bomber
    I must dress too boring as well. Many of the more "boring" fits, seem like what I wear when I want to be very casual and comfy. I love how everyone gets so heated in this thread.

Also, how do some of you guy wear pants in the summer? srs. I will sweat if I wear pants and its above 65 degrees F (18 degrees c) and thats being generous, it could be colder and I'd still sweat.

Originally Posted by lkillen View Post
    I must dress too boring as well. Many of the more "boring" fits, seem like what I wear when I want to be very casual and comfy. I love how everyone gets so heated in this thread.

Also, how do some of you guy wear pants in the summer? srs. I will sweat if I wear pants and its above 65 degrees F (18 degrees c) and thats being generous, it could be colder and I'd still sweat.
    Lighter material and lighter colors. Then you just deal with it.

I have to wear pants everyday, so I've gotten used to it. I even wear them on the weekends now

BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In the world of style & fashion, what's boring? Simplicity? What's that exactly? And so on and so forth.

Ditto - and it's not necessarily a negative.

its just me who thinks its boring haha

i am the same, i think you can try numerous things:

1. shorts, learn to be confident in them in social settings, even if they are very short (especially if you have muscular legs)

2. wear lighter material tops, like linen shirts (my personal go to would be white linen shirt if i wanted to look less like a teenager while in shorts)

3. cry

Originally Posted by BishopGaines View Post
    In the world of style & fashion, what's boring? Simplicity? What's that exactly? And so on and so forth.

Ditto - and it's not neccessarily a negative.
    Its misc brah you forget

BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. shorts, learn to be confident in them in social settings, even if they are very short (especially if you have muscular legs)

2. wear lighter material tops, like linen shirts (my personal go to would be white linen shirt if i wanted to look less like a teenager while in shorts)
    hmm...

Spoiler!

+
    Spoiler!

+
    Spoiler!

+
    floral bomber ?????
    =
    Profit.

hmm...

Spoiler!

+
    Spoiler!

+
    Spoiler!

+
    ?????
    =
    Profit.
    This is goat to look classy while staying cool for the summer, could even replace boat shoes with all white chucks

...could even replace boat shoes with all white chucks
    A terrific idea if you're not overly keen on S&P, yes.

lmao on the floral bomber cross out

This is a close-up of my current go-to watch for every occasion

It's minimal, comfy, and you can swap out the band for anything, wear it EVERYDAY and feel naked with out it.

Purchased these today:

wayyyy comfier than regular chucks, probably going to be wearing these all summer with shorts

lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its just me who thinks its boring haha

i am the same, i think you can try numerous things:

3. cry
    That feel when my legs are so hairy that people comment on them. I still wear shorts proudly, and not a single **** is given.
    DB Bench: 85
    Squat:295
    Deadlift: 315

i don't like loafers but otherwise easy summer fit

That feel when my legs are so hairy that people comment on them. I still wear shorts proudly, and not a single **** is given.
    same LMAO

JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh shyt. How old are you?

Mine just recently turned 18. 1 month post teenies for me personally. Dat 2 year difference hnng
    Check stats bby. 22, she's 19.

Picked up my diploma today. It's official brahs. Patiently waiting for grad school now.

I'm back, bby - doubt you noticed

Congratulations.

All the best.

gjdm

whats your major?

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Check stats bby. 22, she's 19.

Picked up my diploma today. It's official brahs. Patiently waiting for grad school now.
    Congrats brah. On the Cum Laude level!

on spread
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    CDG Chucks? no thanks jeff

rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rk1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    u dont use tiebar**?

http://www.thetiebar.com/

nice and clean das it
    never used it but mirin their bundles..next time i'm suiting up gonna place an order there

JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congratulations.

All the best.
    Thanks breh.

gjdm

whats your major?
    Exercise Physiology. Grad will be Exercise Science.

Originally Posted by Papillo View Post
    Congrats brah. On the Cum Laude level!

on spread
    Well, on spread now. Thanks brother.

Why the phuck did someone neg me while thanking me for the Sprezzabox idea? Wtf.
    I'm back, bby - doubt you noticed

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks breh.

Exercise Physiology. Grad will be Exercise Science.

Well, on spread now. Thanks brother.

Why the phuck did someone neg me while thanking me for the Sprezzabox idea? Wtf.
    LOL they wanted to make your rep power 6666
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

Derpington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derpington will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know you guys aren't too crazy about high-end stuff, but I'd like to share a couple of pieces that I was given by my girlfriend's cousin. Me and my girl just got back from visiting her relatives in Spain - as you can tell from the pictures they are pretty well off. I was lucky enough to share the pant and shoe size of her cousin (he is significantly older than her) who was kind enough to give me some pants he had bought a size too small, and some shoes he had wore a couple of times, but never wore anymore.

These shoes are both Jimmy Choo, the high-tops are crocodile skin. These are seriously nice. Best shoes I've ever walked in.

Both of these jeans are D&G, honestly don't feel much difference from a normal pair of jeans, but the cut of the jeans is super nice, and the fit is excellent.

Here are some random pictures, I'm really bad at taking pictures so these are pretty much all I have from a three week trip.

View from living room (Think I posted this before)

Rented a yacht for a weekend

View from a day-trip me and my girl went on

Went from a drive in her cousin's Bentley. Acceleration was one of the wildest things I've tried. Amount of attention you get from people when you walk out of a car like this is insane.

~Positivity Crew~
    ~Expatriate Crew~

Closed Thread