bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Coracobrachialis strain rehab? (Wth is that even?)

This happened a couple months ago whilst doing DB Bench. I felt something "let go" when I hit depth at the bottom of the rep and really didn't think much of it until the next day. It was sore for a few days, but the area remained tender enough that I could no longer DB Bench or Parallel Bar Dip with full ROM without pain. Oddly, these are the only two movements I performed that irritated it. I switched over to machines (Incline Machine Press and Machine Dip, then Machine Bench after a month) and that seemed to help give it time to fully heal. I feel like I'm ready to go back to DB Bench again, even though there is still a tiny twinge I can feel sometimes when doing Machine Bench.

Are there any exercises I can perform to strengthen this muscle? I understand machine chest flies could be helpful. Is there any way to isolate this muscle?
    Should I avoid hitting full depth (just below chest) on DB Bench?
    I've been wearing a Sling Shot Band over the affected area when doing the described movements. Is this helpful?

Thanks.

Last edited by bango skank; 03-28-2015 at 06:49 AM.
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936131

bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

All about that bump.
    -Don Vito Corleone

To bump or not to bump... that is the question...
    -Don Vito Corleone

Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Poseidon99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "The action of the coracobrachialis is to flex and adduct the arm at the glenohumural joint. Also, the coracobrachialis resists deviation of the arm from the frontal plane during abduction"

It seems like doing abduction with a force pulling your arm backwards would be a good start. You could do this on a cable machine. I would think overly pronating the wirst would help to based on the origin and insertion, could be wrong though, play around with it. Wait for the pain to go away and then start light and do them slow, 15-20 reps a set.
    ~Fap onto a piece of paper and write "You touched my jizz!!"... stuff said paper into glass bottle and throw it in the ocean so someone finds it on the beach in anotha country crew~

~Shave my butt n pull my boxer briefs into my buttcrack (manthong) then go on chatroulette and show my nice butt, creepy guys think I am a hot chick with dat ass... then I pull out my balls crew~

01MF is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Did you fix this? I think i´ve had this for 2 years

Did you fix this? I think i´ve had this for 2 years. Would appreciate some help