Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How to get an endless amount of quality Instagram followers [Marketing brahs GTFIH ]

#Cliffs:
    - You can't get followers unless you follow other people.
    - #Disclaimer,
    #This specific method works for instagram
    #You would have to tweak the method yourself to fit whatever social media websites you are on, since they all have different rules.

First off i'll say that if you are doing this to get alot of followers without any beneficial/monetary goal, then this might be a waste of time. Second of all, I will now show how to actually gain followers. I will tell you what to do to make sure that your chances of gaining quality followers increases. I will include cliffs.

You can't get followers unless you follow other people.

This is the #1 rule. You can of course buy followers with money, but those aren't guarenteed to be quality followers. And some people just don't want to pay(like me). Depending on whatever your product is(food, clothes ect.), go find instagram accounts of that are similar to your niche. This is done by the search function. You just need to type in 1 keyword that sums up your product. Such as food,clothes ect. Preferably, choose accounts with at least 1000-5000 followers. This is mainly so you have enough people to follow without flipping through more than 1 account at a time. Plus Instagram has a 50 followers per hours limit.

Only follow people who like other peoples pictures

This is the mistake I made when I started my first instagram. It wasn't until I started my second Instagram that I thought about doing this. The reason why you only follow people who like pictures is simple logistics. I'm the type of person that rarely hits the like button on instagram pictures, even if it is a funny/good post. I just don't care much about doing it.

Out of 50 people, at least 5 will follow you back

To be honest, this is just an estimate, I never really took out the time to verify the number. It could even be higher. Anyways back to my point. The reason why you want to follow people who like other peoples picture's, is because they are more likely inclined to like pictures. And if people see you have a good amount of pictures with likes in relation to your followers/following count, then they will be more inclined to see whatever is on your instagram.

At first I started off just by following people who were related to the niche of my website, without thinking about whether or not they were likers. Here's my first instagram http://instagram.com/sogoldenmemes . I currently have 2,948 followers and am following 1079 other people.(I will discuss how to improve your ratio of followers to following later). I quit for a while around August 4th 2014 and came back January 2015. So every picture before August currently has more likes than everything after it.

But anyways here's my second account. http://instagram.com/gotmadfeet/ I started this one only a week ago. As you can see this account doesn't have an impressive followers to following ratio. But what I found funny about this one, is that it still gets a decent amount of likes in comparision to my account with more followers. I have only 236 followers on this account. So if you do the math, I have roughly 12.50 times more followers on my first account. On this picture right here, http://instagram.com/p/0qHqqYxHMr/?taken-by=gotmadfeet , I currently have more likes with the same pic on my account that has only 236 followers. The same is with this picture http://instagram.com/p/0ivOMsRHAm/?taken-by=gotmadfeet . All my second account does is repost memes from my 1st account, yet it seems to be doing better in terms of getting quality followers so far. You can go ahead and compare the likes between my accounts, but I wont be posting anymore here.

So far, you should have gotten the gist of what i'm saying. People are followers by nature, they see you have likes + followers and they assume you should have a good page(Doesn't neccesarily mean that your page is good). So if you have a high quality instagram, then you have higher chances of increasing sales or traffic to whatever your goal is. I'm only advertising my android app, but my pics don't really have anything to do with my app. If you can post your own pics that fits your niche, then go for it, but I didn't because I already had somewhat of a platform with my first instagram that I made a couple months ago, and decided to continue this way.

Like other people pictures.

Let's say that they scrolled pass one of your pictures and are no longer able to see you again. That is unless the search for you. Or until you post another picture. But let's say that you ran out of things to post. What now? How else can people see your account? By liking peoples pictures, their notifications pop up and they get another opportunity to see your page. Some people might like your pics back just because you liked one of there pictures. You don't have to be super spammy with it.

Once you feel ready, start unfollowing people who never followed you back. On my first account, this was about at least 5000 people. Look for any manual instafollow apps.The one I use is called instafollow. You only get to unfollow about 49 people. They will show you who doesn't follow you and other stats. I would advise against any automated programs because these may get you banned. Once you follow all the people who never followed you, you may end up with more people following you than people you are following. Depending on how many people who you never followed, decided to follow you. Whether they expected a follow back or not. At this point you can start unfollowing more people. Is this unethical? not really, plus if you get upset about losing instagram followers then.... Idk what to say. Especially if it's not used for a beneficial reason.

But Wait!!
    Don't start un-following everybody carelessly!!

Start off with un-following those who are following more people than people are following them. IF you start off with unfollowing everyone without looking at there follower/following ratio, you will in turn get a lower follower ratio. If someone has more people following them than they are following other people, it's a pretty good chance that they also have an app that tells them whenever someone un-followed them. This process takes more work/time than un-following people who didn't follow you. Once you unfollowed all the lower ratioed accounts, you can decide if you want to continue this process. But at this point, you should have built a somewhat solid foundation. Assuming your posts don't suck.

Just make another Account
    Make another account and repeat the same process. You can simply repost the same content from your primary page, and redirect everyone to that account.

As a repeated side note, every social media website/app has there own rules, research the ones you want to use to make sure that you aren't encroaching on any rules that can get you banned.

So as a Pre-cliff to those that read this, this is not going to magically get you instagram followers, but if you can set out aside 2-5 minutes for at least 4-5 times a day, you will get further than doing nothing at all.

#Cliffs
    - You can't get followers unless you follow other people
    - Only follow people who like other peoples pictures
    - Out of 50 people, at least 5 will follow you back
    - Like other peoples pictures
    - Don't unfollow people carelessly
    - Rinse and repeat the cycle.

Cliffs alone can't explain it fully.

Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ozzie76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    only want female followers tough

IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IMakeWebsites is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tfw i just make a bot to do this around the clock 24/7 on randomized intervals to mimmick human like actions. Lol.. already have.

Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grooma is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    follow @foreverbulking for gains srs

whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IMakeWebsites View Post
    Tfw i just make a bot to do this around the clock 24/7 on randomized intervals to mimmick human like actions. Lol.. already have.
    Stay safe

poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100) poopatang is not very well liked. (-100)
    then? what ****ing purpose does this serve other than peddling diet tea drinks?

Straticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Straticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Straticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Straticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Straticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Straticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Straticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Straticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Straticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Straticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Straticus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IMakeWebsites View Post
    Would you be willing to share that bot?

Any questions?

Daily bump.

zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong rep beg with thanks captain obvious technique for followers

BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's like $20 for 500 followers

pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So this is what it's come to for our generation

Becoming instagram famous for no fuking reason
    Youthful Glow Connoisseur Crew - Founder and Chief Glow Advisor
    Chloe Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Founder and Former CEO (Retired)

Always strive to be Inb4 pWally

Witness the beginning. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171335301&pagenumber=

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pWally View Post

lmao this, so pathetic
    Uncontrollable behavior with some psychopathic tendencies

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    chasing ig followers?

no thx jeff, ill stick to chasing reps on the misc

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thought only girls care about IG followers this much.

White Knight Captain Skeletor666's Avatar
    Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IPoopStandingUp View Post
    chasing ig followers?

no thx jeff, ill stick to chasing reps on the misc
    fukking lmao, the illusive dream. some day ill hit 6 figure greens
    " You can't spell Caucasian without Asian, nomsayin' "
    ~ Skeletor

Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rellay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its for fukking marketing. Directing traffic to your website you brainless peasants.

Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulvich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good post, OP.

I'd like to add that if you're a fitness girl posting a bunch of selfies of your butt in booty shorts, combined with inspirational quotes, you'll get a bunch of likes and followers in no time!
    Everything you need to know about becoming a male stripper: http://malestripping.blogspot.com

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kulvich View Post
    Good post, OP.

I'd like to add that if you're a fitness girl posting a bunch of selfies of your butt in booty shorts, combined with inspirational quotes, you'll get a bunch of likes and followers in no time!
    brb gotta try that

wait wut?

Originally Posted by Critter5592 View Post
    lmao this, so pathetic
    Originally Posted by WafflesBrah View Post
    Thought only girls care about IG followers this much.
    This is posted from the 6th line of the Op
    First off i'll say that if you are doing this to get alot of followers without any beneficial/monetary goal, then this might be a waste of time.

Originally Posted by BorrachoDamor View Post
    It's like $20 for 500 followers
    You can do this but, there's no guarentee they are quality followers.

Dumika is just really nice. (+1000) Dumika is just really nice. (+1000) Dumika is just really nice. (+1000) Dumika is just really nice. (+1000) Dumika is just really nice. (+1000) Dumika is just really nice. (+1000) Dumika is just really nice. (+1000) Dumika is just really nice. (+1000) Dumika is just really nice. (+1000) Dumika is just really nice. (+1000) Dumika is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is pathetic as phuk, cuz. This will get you nowhere IRL.
    Never settle
    *52 books in 52 weeks crew*

TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOrb87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Narrow your target audience,
    Get IG followers based off that
    Send affiliate offers
    ????????????
    Profit?

BornToDominate will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToDominate will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToDominate will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToDominate will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToDominate will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToDominate will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToDominate will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToDominate will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToDominate will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToDominate will become famous soon enough. (+50) BornToDominate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol. mirin my followers?
    -UMF-

Hand Down, Man Down AestheticNoz's Avatar
    AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Step 1: Be female and show some skin

and datsprettymuchitmane

Why the fuk would a dude want a tonne of instaattentionwhorefollowers anyway you *******s on that female attention whore time?

LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never understood why people want followers. I literally couldnt give two forks if a 30 year old indian bloke who is struggling to grow facial hair is following me or liking my pictures..

Private social media accounts and close friends only crew.

The guy you love to hate. SickKuntz's Avatar
    SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000) SickKuntz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cringed.

Irony is, i bet OP doesn't even have 1k instagram followers himself.

Originally Posted by SickKuntz View Post
    Cringed.

Irony is, i bet OP doesn't even have 1k instagram followers himself.
    Originally Posted by LexBrah View Post
    Never understood why people want followers. I literally couldnt give two forks if a 30 year old indian bloke who is struggling to grow facial hair is following me or liking my pictures..
    Originally Posted by AestheticNoz View Post

Why the fuk would a dude want a tonne of instaattentionwhorefollowers anyway you *******s on that female attention whore time?
    The answers are already here in this thread.
    Last edited by whatisbro; 03-30-2015 at 02:29 PM.

bump