Page 202 of 215 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,060 of 6446
    uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) uwootm8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does lasher still post here?

I have some questions particular to the nature of the deity of the holy spirit.

It seems that protestants believe that the truth of the trinity was revealed during the life of Jesus. They argue (unconvincingly in my opinion) that the holy spirit is a person and furthermore is divine. Do Catholics, if we can speak of them as one monolithic group, believe the same? Or do they argue that it was not revealed by God during the new testament period, but a gradual revelation to the church?

I have not gotten around to reading the literature you recommended last time, but I have read some other books (including James White's "The Forgotten Trinity"). I plan to start what you recommended soon.
    Don't know what to put in my sig crew

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    Now I know CalmWind is trolling. If you say that you will scare Jews who may be interested in converting to Christianity.
    I don't think Calmwind is trolling. I think he is probably reflecting the general beliefs of the hardcore evagenlical christian community.

Saying that though, I was incredibly suprised by Evangenical Christian Rick Warren's talk that I watched the other day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqnBqHS4xPo

He repeatedly emphasizes treating people with gentlenesss, regardless of their religion, non-religion, sexual orientation, etc. Despite being firm in his convictions, and what he believes are true, he encourages church members to treat and communicate with everyone lovingly.

I took a lot of advice from the talk, and it's something I'm committing myself to practicing, despite not being a Christian. And I think that if I came across Christians who practiced what he advises, I probably wouldn't have been disgusted by Christianity as a child.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TruKnight View Post
    well as a non christian moron you should repent and accept the gospel of jesus christ at once <3, and then you might realize most of what I wrote was a non formatted quote and comments dripping with one line scriptural references without directly quoting it because I assume those here are familiar enough with the scripture to follow along.
    Are you either CalmWind or Aircommander? If not, then you must have misunderstood my post.
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    I don't think Calmwind is trolling. I think he is probably reflecting the general beliefs of the hardcore evagenlical christian community.

Saying that though, I was incredibly suprised by Evangenical Christian Rick Warren's talk that I watched the other day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqnBqHS4xPo

He repeatedly emphasizes treating people with gentlenesss, regardless of their religion, non-religion, sexual orientation, etc. Despite being firm in his convictions, and what he believes are true, he encourages church members to treat and communicate with everyone lovingly.

I took a lot of advice from the talk, and it's something I'm committing myself to practicing, despite not being a Christian. And I think that if I came across Christians who practiced what he advises, I probably wouldn't have been disgusted by Christianity as a child.
    Pastor Warren makes some excellent points.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TruKnight View Post
    oh ok, ill just say I believe your interpretation flat wrong and leave it at that, since discussing it any further would yield no fruit and clearly devolve into someone hurling an anathema at some point and being a poor witness in general to the uninformed.
    Then my post will be for those who are interested.

For many Christians today in the West, Dispensationalist theology is what they have been taught. But everyone must know, that the non-dispensational view, that is, the view that Christians held throughout most of history..... is what I am posting here. The Early Church Fathers, up to the reformers and beyond, this is what the Church historically believed. These fantastical ideas about End Times Israel and Rapture were first brought up by a Catholic Jesuit in 1590, but it didn't gain popularity until the 1800s in England and America, when John Nelson Darby wrote about it.

Nowadays, whenever hollywood movies and books are developed, it's almost always about these Dispensationalist ideas, where people will be raptured and vanish from earth, and people will be left wondering where they went, and that the fallen End Times Israel still has some sort of promise by God, etc....

A lot of these Dispensationalist beliefs are based, in my opinion, on misinterpretations of Scripture. For example, Dispensationalists believe that the book of Revelations is about the End Times of the World. But, in my opinion, and others also, some of the prophecies in the book of Revelations already happened. They happened in 70 A.D. when the Romans attacked the city and destroyed it.

Anyway, as for the term "Replacement theology"... this is the term that Dispensationalists use to describe the historical beliefs of the Church. Dispensationalists claim that we are "replacing" the sacred gene pool of Israel with the Christian Church, and that all of God's promises to Israel, including the fallen branches (Jews who rejected Christ), will be fulfilled. They say that God would never forsake Israel and backtrack on promises.

But......It's not a matter of "God forsaking Israel"..... it's a matter of Israel forsaking God. God sent Jesus to redeem Israel, to save Israel........ and for the most part, Israel was not interested. Some of the major promises of God to Israel was fulfilled with the coming of Jesus Christ.

Now, when the fallen of Israel rejected their Messiah, is that tantamount to leaving God?
    Or can they still be "the people of God" while at the same time rejecting the Messiah?

Apparently, some people think that Israel can still be "God's people" even though they are fallen and rejected Christ. Simply because of an idea of "genetic birth right".

However, throughout history, the Church has generally taught, and the Bible seems to teach, that the rejection of Jesus IS the rejection of God. And therefore, not only Israel, but all the Gentiles who reject God, cannot lay claim to being "God's people" so long as they continue to reject the Messiah.

And only those who receive Christ, are God's people. And that is true whether Jew or Gentile. And in Christ, there is no Jew or Gentile. Once people come to Christ, it doesn't matter what ethnic background they came from, they are now one body in Christ and not Jew or Gentile anymore.

This is what the Church taught.

But Dispensationalists feel, that it has woken up the long obscured facts that God still has a "special plan" for the nation of Israel, and that plan for Israel is central.

Even though for 2000+ years, the fallen of Israel have rejected the Messiah, Dispensationalists believe this doesn't change God's plan for them. The question I have for that, is are the promises God gave to Israel conditional or unconditional? If a believer abandons God and rejects God, does he still get to reap the blessings from God anyway, simply because of his genetic lineage?

Even though the fallen of Israel have broken the Covenant with God and are no longer with God, and do not know God, the Dispensationalists feel that it doesn't matter, and they are "special" because of their genetic birth and that God has a special plan for them anyway, even though they are evil.

What I say to that...... is God is not a racist.

God bless the Christians ITT, and I only hope to expose everyone to what I believe to be the truth on the matter. If I am wrong, or if anyone else is wrong, let's pray that the Holy Spirit will guide us on these issues to reach the Truth.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 04-28-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    Is this true? My understanding of evangelicals are they (for the most part) are very pro-Israel because they believe Jews need to return to Israel in order for Jesus to come back (or something like that)...

My take away from what CalmWind said is he believes Jews no longer have any importance (in a spiritual sense) so if they dissapeared it wouldn't make any difference for Jesus's return.

celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Is this true? My understanding of evangelicals are they (for the most part) are very pro-Israel because they believe Jews need to return to Israel in order for Jesus to come back (or something like that)...

My take away from what CalmWind said is he believes Jews no longer have any importance (in a spiritual sense) so if they dissapeared it wouldn't make any difference for Jesus's return.
    Evangelicals are likely to hold current Israel (the geographical location) in high esteem. CalmWind's view is not that Jews are unimportant (could be wrong here), but that Israel as it stands today is not relevant in the prophetic terms that 90% of Christians make it out to be, which seems to stem partially from an interpretation that transports the final 7 years of Daniel's 70 week prophecy into some point in the completely futuristic revelations in which the temple is rebuilt for 3.5 years and destroyed. This move and others like it, (see Jesuit Francisco Ribera for futurism) have created the view that Israel (of today) was intrinsic to biblical prophecy.

Jews, like everyone else, are important to God and ideally all would be saved.
    Last edited by celltechbrahz; 04-28-2017 at 08:33 AM.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yes, unfortunately, there has been a deception in the Church.

Originally Posted by celltechbrahz View Post
    Evangelicals are likely to hold current Israel (the geographical location) in high esteem. CalmWind's view is not that Jews are unimportant (could be wrong here), but that Israel as it stands today is not relevant in the prophetic terms that 90% of Christians make it out to be, which seems to stem partially from an interpretation that transports the final 7 years of Daniel's 70 week prophecy into some point in the completely futuristic revelations in which the temple is rebuilt for 3.5 years and destroyed.

Jews, like everyone else, are important to God and ideally all would be saved.
    Right. God wants to save the whole world. Regardless of ethnicity.

celltechbrahz is right. What I am saying, is what the Church historically taught until the 1800s influence by Darby and their fantastical ideas about a Rapture and End Times Israel.

Jews are like anyone else. God wishes to save them too. But there is no "special plan" for the fallen Jews who still reject Christ. God is not a racist who confers special privileges based on your genetic ancestry. The fallen Jews can be saved if they repent, and if they don't repent, they will not receive Eternal Life like anyone else.

The Church historically taught what I am posting here. And Bible makes this clear in several places.

For example,
    One of the earliest of the Church Fathers, Justin Martyr, said :

"For the true spiritual Israel are we who have been led to God through this crucified Christ."..... in other words, Christians. We Christians are the true spiritual Israel. We are the continuation of Israel. Christians are Israel, God's people.

Israel = Christians
    Modern Jews = children of Satan

It's quite amazing that Dispensationalists think this is a crazy idea..... because the Bible backs it up.

Romans 2:28
    28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
    29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Philippians 3:3
    For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Originally Posted by celltechbrahz
    he temple is rebuilt for 3.5 years and destroyed
    And just one more point. A lot of the beliefs of Dispensationalists are wrong, but this one is one of the most glaring.

Why on earth would God want to rebuild the Temple on earth? Jesus replaced the Temple with a Spiritual one. Who is the Temple now? We Christians are the Temple, inside of us. The Bible says this.

And why would God have humans return to the sacrificial system of the old Temple? Jesus is the ultimate and final sacrifice. There is no need for a Temple. Once Jesus was here, God ripped the Second Temple and did away with the system.

Can you imagine the blasphemous INSULT towards Jesus Christ and his sacrifice on the Cross, when you have Christians claiming that we need to build a Third Temple and go back to the Sacrificial animal system of the OT at some point in the future??????
    Last edited by CalmWind; 04-28-2017 at 08:45 AM.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're probably right.

I realized that I don't know what I was talking about. Srs.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

oh....

and one last thing for TruKnight and anyone else reading this thread trying to make up their minds :

Galatians 3:29

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

then are ye Abraham's seed

and heirs according to the promise

We Christians are Israel, and all of the promises given to Israel, we have and will enjoy.

The Jews of today, are children of the devil, and they are enemies of the gospel and the Cross.

God bless.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    Israel = Christians
    Modern Jews = children of Satan
    "Modern" as in since the arrival of Jesus, about 2000 years ago. Ya?
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    @Calmwind

As I understand the basis of your claim as to why today's Jews are no longer 'the chosen' or 'children/nation of Israel' is because we don't accept Jesus as messiah. I don't necessarily agree with that claim, but I'm not posting itt to state my beliefs, I'm trying to gain understanding of what you believe.

So although I don't agree with it, I follow your logic and see how you came to this conclusion.

What I don't understand, and quite frankly what I took issue with in the other thread, is how on one hand you are saying there's no more Jews and gentiles, it's followers of Jesus and those that don't follow Jesus...which I get...yet on the other hand you are specifically identifying 'Jews' today by our ancestral lineage to the Jews that rejected Jesus during his time, making a comparison between Jews today that have no hostility towards Christians or Christianity and Jews in the year 36 that conspired to kill Jesus, referencing scripture that says "Jews" are the children of Satan completely contradicts your claims:

God is not a racist who confers special privileges based on your genetic ancestry
    And in Christ, there is no Jew or Gentile.
    By specifically singling out Jews today, you are giving us a 'special privilege' of being demons based on our ancestrial connection to the Jews during Jesus's time, and differentiating between Jewish non-believers, gentile non-believers, and believers.

@Calmwind

As I understand the basis of your claim as to why today's Jews are no longer 'the chosen' or 'children/nation of Israel' is because we don't accept Jesus as messiah. I don't necessarily agree with that claim, but I'm not posting itt to state my beliefs, I'm trying to gain understanding of what you believe.

So although I don't agree with it, I follow your logic and see how you came to this conclusion.

What I don't understand, and quite frankly what I took issue with in the other thread, is how on one hand you are saying there's no more Jews and gentiles, it's followers of Jesus and those that don't follow Jesus...which I get...yet on the other hand you are specifically identifying 'Jews' today by our ancestral lineage to the Jews that rejected Jesus during his time, making a comparison between Jews today that have no hostility towards Christians or Christianity and Jews in the year 36 that conspired to kill Jesus, referencing scripture that says "Jews" are the children of Satan completely contradicts your claims:

By specifically singling out Jews today, you are giving us a 'special privilege' of being demons based on our ancestrial connection to the Jews during Jesus's time, and differentiating between Jewish non-believers, gentile non-believers, and believers.

Judaism is an anti-christ religion
    , just like Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.

Anyone who is not of God, is of the world, and if you are of the world, you belong to your father the devil. This is a very simple, basic teaching that all Christians know.

And yes, I am specifically "singling you out" as Jews because many Christians are currently deceived about you.

You Jews are NOT the friends of Christians. You are enemies to the Gospel of Christ.

Enemies of Christ promote anti-Christian behavior and try to dilute Christian influence and teachings in our society.

The Church should awaken to this fact and peel back the falsehood of Dispensationalism.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 04-28-2017 at 11:53 AM.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TruKnight is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post
    you must have misunderstood my post.
    apparently so, my apologies.

and one last thing for TruKnight
    the replacement (or whatever) view of israel is flat wrong, calls god a lair, twists history and the scripture beyond belief, and ends with gas chambers. the remant of israel has a role in the future, preterism (saying all prophecy is fulfilled) is flat wrong, its revelation not revelation's', and its foolish to indirectly call people a racist, for that word no longer has any power.

we don't accept Jesus as messiah.
    not yet, but the surviving remnant will say uncle during the day of the lord.

if they dissapeared it wouldn't make any difference for Jesus's return.
    the fact that they still exist unto this day alone disproves that god has no future role for the nation of Israel, or they would have passed away like the northern kingdom instead of having a seven times longer exile in babylon the second time, despite the best efforts of satan to wipe them out continually from the days of haman unto this present time. its actually of paramount importance for his return that they not disappear.

*also note that a dispensation is just a rule of thumb like a bookmark, not a hard and fast article of faith people would die for per say. personally I see them as all overlapping, with grace being operative throughout, and have not once referenced it as support for my views. calmbrah and I are obviously and regrettably on opposite ends of the eschatological spectrum here, and clearly never the twain will meet.

cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    oh....
    and one last thing for TruKnight and anyone else reading this thread trying to make up their minds :
    Galatians 3:29
    And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.[/b]

Isn't there still a "Physical/Flesh" seed remnant of Abraham though ? (SRS)

Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
    Isn't there still a "Physical/Flesh" seed remnant of Abraham though ? (SRS)
    Yeah, there are genetic descendants, alive today, who have a genetic lineage back to Abraham. Some of them are saved, and some are not part of Israel anymore. The unbelieving remnant are the same as any other unbeliever. I'd say even worse, because Jews know about Jesus and still reject and blaspheme Him.

The seed of Israel is now a spiritual one, not a genetic one. Jew and Gentile are now brothers and sisters under Jesus Christ, and there is no further distinction of your genetic lineage.

Christians are the fruit. The seed of Abraham came to fruition and now ALL people are saved, as God told Abraham in the Bible.

Secondly.....God fulfilled his promises when Jesus Christ came. The problem is, that Rabbi's don't agree. But Rabbi's "expectations" of what Jesus was going to do as Messiah, and expectations of God's promises, are unreliable. Jewish people cannot understand the secrets of Scripture anymore because they do not have the Holy Spirit.

And any remaining promise is still going to be given to Israel, but Israel is now Christians.

Some of the promises that Dispensationalists interpret to be about some future Jewish "End Times" is misinterpreted. All of these quotes from the OT about Jews returning to their homeland were written BEFORE the Jews were freed from the Babylonian exile....these misinterpreted verses are really about the Babylonian exile and the promise that God gave them to return them to their land, which God fulfilled when the Jews left Babylon. It was already fulfilled. It's not about some future "return" to Israel in the middle east.

The unfaithful remnant have nothing left. There is nothing for them except the chance to repent and accept Christ.

But there is no prophecy or prediction anywhere in the Bible that the fallen Jews will come back to God. Some may, and some will, even today, convert and accept Christ. But some will perish.,
    Last edited by CalmWind; 04-28-2017 at 09:09 PM.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, there are genetic descendants, alive today, who have a genetic lineage back to Abraham. But they are not part of Israel anymore, and now they are the same as any other unbeliever.

What about the 144,000 of all the tribes of Israel that will be saved in the last days in Revelation 7:1-8 ?

••••• Long Read Ahead •••••

After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of those who were sealed. • One hundred and forty-four thousand • Of All The Tribes Of The Children Of Israel Were Sealed:

of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.

• Revelation 7:1-8

Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
    What about the 144,000 of all the tribes of Israel that will be saved in the last days in Revelation 7:1-8 ?

••••• Long Read Ahead •••••

After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of those who were sealed. • One hundred and forty-four thousand • Of All The Tribes Of The Children Of Israel Were Sealed:

of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed;
    of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.

• Revelation 7:1-8
    I was taught that this meant something else, its symbolic of the first born. Ive no time right now but ill reply tomorrow unless someone beats me to it

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Judaism is an anti-christ religion
    , just like Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.

Anyone who is not of God, is of the world, and if you are of the world, you belong to your father the devil. This is a very simple, basic teaching that all Christians know.

And yes, I am specifically "singling you out" as Jews because many Christians are currently deceived about you.

You Jews are NOT the friends of Christians. You are enemies to the Gospel of Christ.

Enemies of Christ promote anti-Christian behavior and try to dilute Christian influence and teachings in our society.

The Church should awaken to this fact and peel back the falsehood of Dispensationalism.
    Ok Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Its a shame you don't understand how talking like this...

And yes, I am specifically "singling you out" as Christians because many Muslims are currently deceived about you.

You Christians are NOT the friends of Muslims.  You are enemies to the teachings of Muhammad (pbuh).

Enemies of Islam promote anti-Islamic behavior and try to dilute Islamic influence and teachings in our society.
    ...turns very quickly into this.

ISIS Burns Christian Alive in Egypt
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...egypt-n2289412

Or maybe you do get it but you just dont care? Either way nothing you said about me, or the Jews I know is true. We are friends (and blood relatives of Christians, see: 'intermarriage' in wikipedia) The vast majority of Christianity and Judaism is pretty much the same (be good people and dont kill, lie, cheat or steal from your fellow) and we promote Christian influence in society (keep one nation under God, say merry christmas, pro-life accept if the mother could die, etc...)

Today Jews and Christians are enjoying the friendliest relationship weve ever had together, yet youre thinking like its 1491 and the earth is still flat. I pray you find love in your heart for me, the way I have for you (no homer).

yet youre thinking like its 1491 and the earth is still flat.

A year ago I believed that I was spinning on a ball @ 66,600 miles an hour around the sun. Now I don't and here's why :

• It is He who sits above the Circle Of The Earth • Isaiah 40:22

• And gather the dispersed of Judah from the Four Corners Of The Earth • Isaiah 11:12

• And after these things I saw four angels standing on the Four Corners Of The Earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. • Revelation 7:1

• You who laid the foundations of the earth, So that it should not be move. • Psalm 104:5

• there is nothing new Under the sun. • Ecclesiastes 1:9

• And The Sun Stood Still, and The Moon Stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So The Sun Stood Still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. • Joshua 10:13

• Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and The Earth Is My Footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? • Isaiah 66:1

• And Above The Firmament Over Their Heads was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like a sapphire stone; on the likeness of the throne was a likeness with the appearance of a man high above it. Also from the appearance of His waist and upward I saw, as it were, the color of amber with the appearance of fire all around within it; and from the appearance of His waist and downward I saw, as it were, the appearance of fire with brightness all around. Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord.
    • Ezekiel 1:26-28

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Strong Millenalists interpretations in here.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know adultery is a reason for divorce in the Bible, yet I've seen couples at church work through adultery and improve their marriage, especially knowing they have many children who would be impacted by divorce.

I've also seen a Christian woman who was married to a serial cheater who is not a believer, and they live in separate homes but are still legally married. Now the children are acting out as their father isn't around. He's living with a woman 20 years younger.

From a Christian perspective, what are your thoughts on this? If I make threads in the O35 Misc or RH, I get non-believers who say that you need to be happy and divorce. A woman in my Bible study made the excellent observation to only accept advice from Christians. Hence why I posted this on here. If I should make a separate thread in the RP, please let me know.

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    I know adultery is a reason for divorce in the Bible, yet I've seen couples at church work through adultery and improve their marriage, especially knowing they have many children who would be impacted by divorce.

I've also seen a Christian woman who was married to a serial cheater who is not a believer, and they live in separate homes but are still legally married. Now the children are acting out as their father isn't around. He's living with a woman 20 years younger.

From a Christian perspective, what are your thoughts on this? If I make threads in the O35 Misc or RH, I get non-believers who say that you need to be happy and divorce. A woman in my Bible study made the excellent observation to only accept advice from Christians. Hence why I posted this on here. If I should make a separate thread in the RP, please let me know.
    What's your reasoning that adultery is justified grounds for divorce, biblically. I'll guess Matthew 5:31–32 but I'm interested in where that reasoning came from, and if you have looked at the refutations of that passage allowing divorce for adultery,
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    What's your reasoning that adultery is justified grounds for divorce, biblically. I'll guess Matthew 5:31–32 but I'm interested in where that reasoning came from, and if you have looked at the refutations of that passage allowing divorce for adultery,
    Yes, that passage specifically.

What refutations of that are you referring to?

• In the uttermost parts of The North • Isaiah 14:13

• And He who sat there was like a Jasper and a Sardius Stone In Appearance; and there was a Rainbow around the throne, in Appearance Like An EMERALD. • Revelation 4:3

Ok
    Lol

You should know that Christians who love Jesus are not violent. There is no need to compare us to the followers of Mohammed. Although I speak the truth about the Jews, there is no hatred involved. My comments about Jews was mostly meant for the Christians in this thread, so that we are not deceived.

However..... my intention was not to make you feel condemned and hated. Followers of Christ do not hate. Followers of Christ have hearts filled with the joy and peace that David spoke of in Psalm 23. Almighty God, who is revealed as Christ Jesus, restores our souls, and he walks with us everyday.

I want you to know that, although you have not accepted the Mashiach, God wishes to save you. Perhaps our encounter here, on this forum right now, is The Most High knocking on your door. Almighty God made a promise to Abraham. This promise was fulfilled in our Lord Christ Jesus. The Messiah fulfilled the prophecies. You can see this for yourself, if you read the Scriptures WITHOUT the corrupted expectations of the carnally minded Rabbi's.

spadelexus, the Lord does not want you to feel condemned and bitter in your heart. Quite the opposite.... The Most High wants everyone to be saved. The Lord wants you to know how precious you are. You are His creation, and you've been separated from Him. Lay down the bricks that you are carrying, and allow your heart to cry out to God and repent....... then you will feel the love and peace that only Jesus Christ can bring you.
    Last edited by CalmWind; 04-30-2017 at 11:02 PM.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    Strong Millenalists interpretations in here.
    Lol at Millenials.

Well, at least they are reading the Bible over swiping on Tinder.

If there is something created by the Evil one IMO, it's Tinder.

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol

spadelexus, the Lord does not want you to feel condemned and bitter in your heart. Quite the opposite.... The Most High wants everyone to be saved. The Lord wants you to know how precious you are. You are His creation, and you've been separated from Him. Lay down the bricks that you are carrying, and allow your heart to cry out to God and repent....... then you will feel the love and peace that only Jesus Christ can bring you.
    This comes across as incredibly hollow after you spent pages calling him and his fellow Jews children of the devil and enemies of the cross. Perhaps you are being to literal with you interpretations. There is a difference when God pronounces judgments and criticisms on people as God versus how individual Christians respond to people IRL. I seriously doubt God meant for his followers to go around telling individual Jews they were children of the devil. That is the wrong way to encourage repentance and a change of heart IMO.

Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    This comes across as incredibly hollow after you spent pages calling him and his fellow Jews children of the devil and enemies of the cross. Perhaps you are being to literal with you interpretations. There is a difference when God pronounces judgments and criticisms on people as God versus how individual Christians respond to people IRL. I seriously doubt God meant for his followers to go around telling individual Jews they were children of the devil. That is the wrong way to encourage repentance and a change of heart IMO.
    My carnal flesh wanted to respond to your post in a different way, but after some quiet thinking about it, the Holy Spirit has led me to understand that this is simply an opportunity to speak about the Gospel. So I thank you for that.

Did I tell a lie? What part of my postings wasn't true? I spoke only what the Bible teaches. You take issue that I took "pages" calling him and Jews children of the devil and enemies of the Cross. Well, he (spadelexus) contested the teaching and did not think he was doing anything wrong (being a Jew), he would not accept the truth. He was questioning it. Under those circumstances, I would take 20 pages if I have to, in order to speak the truth to someone so that they are aware of what the Bible teaches.

Having said all of that, my post was not shallow. It is the ultimate Good News of the Gospel. For no matter if we are worthless sinners, who are not of God, and belong to Satan......God still wants to save us. God's Love and Mercy, as evidenced by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross at Calvary, can redeem all of us if we repent and call out to Him.

Weren't we all worthless sinners at one point? Weren't we all children of Satan, when we were bondservants to sin? And yet, God redeemed us. It is no issue to tell someone the state of their soul. It is simply the Truth.

However, the Good News is that, no matter the state of our soul, Jesus Christ will redeem us, and pour out his love and peace upon us if we repent and call out to Him.

So, though spadelexus may currently be an enemy of God, who rejects Christ and openly declares that Jesus is NOT the Messiah....... even though sinners are in a fallen, offensive state to God...... God still views him, and all other sinners, regardless of background.... as His precious creation, and God is longing for all sinners to repent. God wants to bring them home to Him.

This is the truth and the glory of the Gospel of Christ. The knowledge that we were ALL once enemies unto God, offensive in his sight, full of sin....... and yet..... God is so great..... and the love and mercy of Jesus Christ is so pure..... that he forgave us and washed our sins away, and accepted us back into the Kingdom.

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol

You should know that Christians who love Jesus are not violent. There is no need to compare us to the followers of Mohammed. Although I speak the truth about the Jews, there is no hatred involved. My comments about Jews was mostly meant for the Christians in this thread, so that we are not deceived.

I respectfully disagree with you on the assertion that Jews are the children of satan. I understand you're not coming from a position of hatred (since I know you on these forums), but from a casual observer it could come across that way.

All humans life, is created by God and by God alone, and are therefore children of Christ. By definition, they cannot be children of Satan, as Satan can't claim his of which he does not own (including souls).
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

Page 202 of 215 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast