Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7/15
    So I was driving to the gym, had my spotify pumping iron list playing and was amped to get to the gym to workout. I was so amped that I passed my mid point i usually take PreGro so I took it about 5 mins later (along with 1 c-bolic pill) than i would usually do en route to the gym from work. I got to the gym, warmed up on the bike for a couple of mins and did a dynamic warm to get the body ready for battle. Since I had ate a bunch of carbs on vacation, I decided to use that to my advantage and do leg day (plus the gym was empty and i didnt have to worry about a knucklehead hogging the squat rack to do curls). First up was Squats. i did a couple of warmup sets then it was time to go live. First set was 230. It took a couple of reps to get back in the groove but once I did, I knocked out 10 reps. Next set was 235. Although a bit tougher, 10 reps was knocked out as well. Third set i went up to 240. Last time i did 240 which was 4th of July, I only got 8 reps. I wanted to make sure I hit 10 this go around and wasnt racking the weight until I did. I got 10 reps and 240. Last set I went up to 245. I wanted to hit 10 reps on 245 as well but came up just short at 7 (3 more after a rest pause). Next exercise is where i changed things up. Usually i would do lunges, then leg presses before jumping to hamstrings but this week I was feeling a bit extreme so I decided to throw out leg presses, push lunges to back and I did some Front squats to really nuke the quads. I did 2 warm up sets then it was go time! I didnt know what to expect because it had been 3 years since I did squats and front squats in the same workout. First set was 125 and I knocked that out for 10 reps. Next 2 sets i did 135 and got 8 reps on both sets (2 more reps after a rest pause for both sets). Next was lunges. Taking advantage of an empty gym, i did walking lunges. First two sets I did 140 and got 10 reps/steps per leg. Last set I went up to 145 and hit 10 reps/steps. Now was time to jump to Hamstrings. I did RDLs to start which I do off a box to get a deeper stretch. First set was 185 which i did for 10 reps. Next set I went up to 190. I did that for 10 reps. Third set i stayed at 190 and got 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Last set I did 195 and got 7 reps (3 more after a rest pause). I then jumped to calves to knock out a quick superset. I did seated calves 4x10 (110) and standing calves 4x10,10,8,8 (165,165,180,165). On the standing calves, I went 180 on the third set back down to 165 on the fourth set because the third set was a bit sloppy on form so i definitely didnt want to continue at that weight and ego lift. After calves, it was time to finish both quads and hamstrings. I did a superset of leg extensions 3x10,8,8 (150,155,155) and lying leg curls 3x10,10,8 (85,85,90). Now was time for cardio. I did 20 mins of HIIT work on the stair climber. How i did it was 45s at a low speed (7), 45s at a medium speed (12-13), and 1m at a fast speed (16-19). I did that 8 times n knocked out 20 mins. After was some stretching to cool down the muscles then a much needed scoop of HyperGro in water. Luckily since I got off early, my wife and I was able to go grocery shopping since our refrigerator only had deer meat and bacon in it after picked up our puppy. I had my second serving of BioGro with a scoop of casein about 30mins before bed.

7/16
    I woke up this morning, took 1 c-bolic pill and some carnitine, threw on some sweats, then walked my puppy. When i got back in, I knocked out 30 mins on the elliptical. I was able to push the pace on their since my legs were not sore at all. I took my first serving of BioGro earlier than normal today since I switched my Protein shake meal from meal 4 to 2 so that way Im not taking 2 straight shakes before my workout. I took 1 scoop of BioGro with a scoop of whey protein. I have boulder shoulders and horseshoe tris this evening (and my wife is working out with me too :-)
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7/16:
    Had spotify cranked up again with the pumpin iron list blasting but this time i took PreGro and c-bolic pill on time lol. Got to the gym and did a dynamic warm up to get the body loose. After that n some rotator cuff work, it was time to lift. Boulder Shoulders and tris was on the agenda and since shoulders is my biggest area to improve on, I wanted to make sure to up the intensity. My wife decided to do her own workout so I was on my own this workout. First up was seated DB military press. I usually do 2 warm up sets but accidentally did 3. After my initially 2 warm up sets, I did 55lbs easily for 10 reps. after checking my notebook i realized I was suppose to start with 60 not 55 so i counted that as an extended warmup and not a first set. So first set was 60lbs, I did that for 10 reps. Next set I went up to 65lbs. Last time I did 65 i only hit 8 reps so I hungry for 10 reps. It was intense but I got 10 reps. Third set I stayed at 65 and wanted another 10 reps but came up just short at 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Last set I wanted to really test myself so I grabbed a pair of 70lbs. I wanted to get atleast 8 reps but only hit 5 reps (hit 3 more after a rest pause then 2 more after another rest pause). Next time ill hit atleast 8 with 70lbs. Next up was a superset of upright rows 3x10 (70) and lat raises 3x10 (25). On both exercises, I paused at the top for a second. DB Front raises immediately followed after. How i do front raises is not how most people do it. Instead of alternating sides between reps, I would do all the reps for one side then switch and do all the reps for the next side (ex. I did 10 reps with my right side, then did 10 reps on my left side then rest). First two sets was 25lbs and I did it for 10 reps. Last set was 30lbs and I did it for 10 reps. Last exercise for shoulders was db bent over lat raises. First two sets was 20lbs for 10 reps and last set was 25lbs for 10 reps. Now was time to focus on triceps. First up was Close grip bench. First set was 175lbs for 10 reps. Second set was 175 and I wanted 10 but just came up short at 9 reps (1 rep after after a rest pause). Last set I went up to 180lbs, I only got 7 reps (3 more after a rest pause). Next was tricep pushdowns. First 3 sets was 60,65, and 70lbs for 10 reps. Last set was 75lbs for 7 reps (3 more after a rest pause). Last was skull crushers on a decline bench ( i do it on a decline bench to alleviate elbow pain that happens when i do it on a flat bench). 80lbs was my working weight for all 3 sets. First set i did 10 reps and the last 2 sets i did 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause for both sets). After I stretched then went to my moms house and took a scoop of HyperGro with 10oz of Milk. I forgot to take my second serving of BioGro last night since I ate turkey n spinach before bed instead of my usual casein and cottage cheese meal (i hate it when that happens)

7/17
    woke up this morning and my glutes and low back were quite sore (Darn Doms). After taking 1 c-bolic and carnitine,throwing on sweats, and walking the dog, I did the elliptical for 30 mins. Like yesterday, first serving of BioGro was taken with meal 2 (a scoop and a half of whey and 1 scoop of BG). Chest and Biceps on deck tonite which is my first Friday workout since I got off prep. Lets hope a bench press is open tonite

7-17:
    Heading to the gym today, the pumpin iron list wasn't cutting it (they were playin some terrible songs and I was running out of skips) so I switcher to the Rob Bailey Go Album. Took my serving of PreGro and then got to the gym a little bit later. Did a quick warmup before it was time to work. Chest and biceps were on the agenda. Also i knew I couldn't loaf around because I wanted to get home early to spend time with my wife. First up was db incline bench. After a couple of warmup sets, it was time to go live. First set was 75lbs which I did for 10 reps. Second set was 75 which I did for 10 reps. Third set I went up to 80lbs. I was only able to hit 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Last set I stayed at 80 and hit 7 reps (3 more after a rest pause). Next was BB flat bench press (a bench was actually open for once). After a couple of warmup sets i got into it. First set was 185lbs which I did 9 reps (1 more after a rest pause). Second set I stayed at 185 and hit 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Last set was 190 and I hit for 7 (3 more after a rest pause). I then jumped to incline db fly. I did 3x10 at 30lbs. Last for chest was dips. First two sets was for 10 reps. Last set was 9 reps (3 more after a rest pause). Now was time for biceps. First was BB curl. First two sets was 85lbs for 10 reps. Last two sets was 90ls for 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause for both sets). Next was db hammer curls. I did them similar to how I did db front raises the day before. I did 1 arm for reps then switched to the other arm. First two sets was 35lbs for 10 reps. Last set I did 40lbs for 8 reps (2 more reps after a rest pause). Last exercise of the day was hammer strength preacher curls. First set was 70lbs for 10 reps followed by an immediate drop set of 45lbs for 10 reps. Second set was 70 for 7 reps (3 more after rest pause) followed by a drop set of 45 for 10 reps. Last set was 70 for 6 reps (2 more after a rest pause then 2 more after another rest pause) followed by a drop set of 45 for 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). I then stretched before taking a serving of HyperGro. Quick turnaround with back day in the AM. Took a second serving of BioGro with my protein shake before bed.

7/18
    Woke up this morning and ate some protein and 1/2 cup of oatmeal. About 15 mins, I took a scoop of PreGro (and 1 c-bolic pill) and then it was off to the gym. Got there around 650 and was ready to put in work but there was one problem, the gym wasn't opened. The gym didn't end up opening until 725. Once it opened, I got it and started my warm up. When I started to do lunges, my glutes n hamstring on my left leg tightened up. At that point, deadlifts was out of the question but I did come up with an alternative. I decided on doing rack pulls. First set was 300lbs for 10 reps. Second set was 305lbs for 10 reps. Third set was 310lbs and although a struggle I got 10 reps. Last set was 315. I wanted to hit Atleast 8 but came up just short at 7 (3 more after a rest pause). Next was lat pull downs. 120lbs was my working weight. I did 3x10,8,8 (2 more after a rest pause for both sets). BB row immediately followed. My posterior chain was exhausted but work had to be done. First set was 165lbs for 10 reps. Last two sets was 170lbs for 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). After was db row off a bench. I did 55lbs for 3x10. Last exercise of the day was hyper extensions. I did 50lbs for 3x15,12,10. I wanted to do cardio after but decided against it due to being short on time from the delay. I went home, showered then mixed in a scoop of HyperGro with 3/4 cup of oatmeal (will post pic when I get time). Now time to enjoy tonites cheat meal while I'm in DC. I will take a serving of BioGro with either meal 4 or 5 this afternoon. (No second serving tonite since my last meal of the night is my sweet cheat dessert meal). Tomorrow I'll really be put to the test. I have two back to back flag football games and the weather is suppose to be 95 and humid.....YIKES!

happydude101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) happydude101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) happydude101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) happydude101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) happydude101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) happydude101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) happydude101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) happydude101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) happydude101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) happydude101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) happydude101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good to seeing you still hammering the weights, my friend!

Did we ever get to see the action-shots of you pumping iron?
    You may not be where you want to be, but a lot of people would love to be where you are. Keep pushing.

*** Follow me on Instagram - @happydude00 ***

7/21:
    Morning: I didnt get to play yesterday due to some stuff that popped up at home that I had to take care of (the debut will have to wait a bit longer). Took a serving of BioGro with my shake before bed last night. Woke up this morning and my body feels pretty good and recovered. Glutes, lower back and left hammy all recovered and ready to go. Knocked out 25 mins of fasted cardio on the elliptical this morning. Chest and Biceps tonite. Also moved my first serving of BioGro to meal 4 (mixing it in with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and a scoop of whey)
    evening: Had Rob Bailey Go Album cranked up on my way to the gym. took a scoop of PreGro and about 15mins later, I was at the gym. I warmed up n did some rotator cuff work before heading to the weights. Chest and biceps was on the agenda. First was incline db bench press. After a couple of warmup sets, it was go time. First 2 sets were 75lbs. I got it for 10 reps. Third set i went up to 80. I wanted to get 10 reps but came up just short at 9 (1 more after a rest pause). Last set was 80lbs for 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Next was BB Bench press. I did 2 warmup sets then it was time for the real sets. First was up 185lbs and I got that for 10 reps. Second set was 190. I was aiming for 10 but gassed out after 9 rep (1 more after a rest pause). Last set at 190 wasnt the best of showings, I only got 6 reps (3 more after a rest pause and 1 more after another rest pause). Incline db fly followed. I supersetted that with cable side bends. For flys i did 3x10 (30,30,35) and for the side bends i did 4x15 (35,35,35,40). I did the first set of side bends after my warm up set on flys. Last for chest was dips. I did 3x15,12,10 (did 4 more after a rest pause on the last set). Now was time to get started on biceps. First up was BB curls which I supersetted with winshield wipers. I did 4x10,10,8,7 (85,90,90,95) for curls and 4x12 (50,50,60,60) on wipers. Next was db hammercurls supersetted with cable curls. i did 3x10,10,10 (35,35,40) for the hammer curls and 4x15 (60,60,60,65) for cable curls. Last up was preacher curls. Since the hammer strength machine was taken, I did them on a regular preacher bench and used an ez curl bar. First set was 65lbs for 10 reps followed by a drop set of 45lbs for 10 reps. Second set was 65lbs for 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause) followed by a dropset of 45lbs for 10 reps. Last set was 65lbs for 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause) followed by a dropset of 45lbs for 10 reps. After i stretched went into the locker room and mixed 1 scoop of Hypergro with my Green Apple BCAAS (about 12 oz). They actually mixed pretty well together to create a potent post workout concoction (ill take a pic today when i mix it). Took some BioGro before bed with a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese n some protein powder.

7/22:
    woke up took my cardio supps then after a quick walk of my puppy, i did cardio for 30 mins. No Doms this morning but I have legs later on today so looking forward to smashing that. Like yesterday, taking BioGro with meal 4 (cottage cheese n whey).
    *Also my wife n I just solidified our plans for our anniverary n will heading out to Vegas Sept. 15 to see the Olympia that weekend followed by a couple of days in LA before flying back home that wednesday night. We then are looking at doing a quick 3 day trip that following weekend (anniversary that sunday). I'll keep aesthetics mode going until I get back from that trip then its gonna be offseason mode.

7/21:
    So I decided to switch back to my pumpin iron mix (didnt want to play out the Go Album) and took my PreGro on time. Got to the gym, warmed up and headed straight for the squat rack. I knew I had a lengthy workout today so I didnt didnt want to waste anytime. First up was front squats. I did a couple of warm up sets before my wife got out of cycle class and she joined the workout as well. First set was 135lbs. After last week when I was able to do 8 reps after 4 sets of squats, I expected to hit 10 reps and thats exactly what I did. Second set I went up to 140lbs. It was a bit more challenging but I got 10 reps. Third set I stayed at 140 and hit 10 reps again. Last set I went up to 145lbs. 10 reps was my target but I had to settle for 8 (2 more after a rest pause). Next was lunges. Since i was there during peak hours, I had to settle for stationary lunges. I did 3x10 (145,145,150). Leg press followed after that. I did 3x8,8,7 (540,540,545). It seems i may have hit a wall with leg presses but oh well, gotta press on. Next was RDLs. First two sets I did 190 for 10 reps. Third set I did 195 and got 10 reps as well. Last set at 195 i got 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Standing calf raises soon followed. I did 4x10 (165,165,180,180). I immediately followed that up seated calves. I did that for 4x10,10,10,8 (115,115,115,120 *did 2 more after a rest pause on the last set). To complete the workout I did superset of lying leg curls 3x10,10,8 (85,90,90 *2 more after a rest pause on 3rd set) and leg extensions 3x10,9,7 (155,155,160 *1 more after a rest pause on 2nd set and 3 more after a rest pause). I then did some stretching then it was time for a scoop of HyperGro mixed with BCAAs (got a pic n will try to post later today).

7/22:
    Woke up this morning, took cardio supps, threw on some sweats and knocked out 25 mins of fasted cardio. No DOMs as of yet but after today's Back workout that starts with Deadlifts, im sure that will change real fast. Also doing some core work today as well.
    *switching my first serving of BioGro back to meal 2 so that way I can have 1 serving in the morning, 1 pre, 1 post and 1 before bed instead of doing 4 straight servings before bed.

7/22:
    Had the pumping iron mix on blast and took PreGro halfway to the gym. Got to the gym and did a brief dynamic warmup before heading to the platform. Today was backday and I was super stoked to put in work. First up was deadlifts. Since it had been two weeks since I had last deadlift (especially Saturdays incident), I was hungry to smash some pulls. i did a couple of warm up sets before turning the iPod on to crank the intraworkout tunes. I used an alternate over under grip (left hand overhand, right hand underhand). First set was 300lbs. The weight put up a better fight than i expected but 10 reps was still smashed. Second set I went up to 310. I definitely had to dig deep but i hit 10 reps again. Third set I stayed at 310 and wanted 10 again but came up just short at 8 (2 more after a rest pause). Last set I wanted to really push the envelope so I went up to 315. I ended up getting 7 reps (3 more after a rest pause). Next week i expect atleast 8 reps. Next up was Lat pulldowns. First set was 120lbs for 10 reps. Second set was 125lbs for 10 reps. Last set was 125lbs for 8 reps (2 more reps). Now was time for BB rows. After a couple of warmup sets it was time for live sets. 165lbs was my working weight. First two sets i did 10 reps and last set i did 9 reps (1 more after a rest pause). Last was DB rows. First two sets i did 55lbs for 10 reps, last set i did 60lbs for 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Now as time for core work. First superset was Hyperext 3x12,12,10 (50) and hanging leg raises 3x15,15,10 (20). Next was a superset of elbow to knee crunches 3x15 and oblique knee raises 3x15. Last was cable crunch 3x15 (32.5,32.5,37.5) and hanging leg raises 3x15. After that I stretched before mixing a scoop of HyperGro with 12 oz of my intra BCAAS water. BioGro was taking with cottage cheese n casein before bed

7/23:
    Woke up and knocked out 30 mins of fasted cardio on the elliptical. My body felt a bit sluggish (not really sore but just felt lazy) but i got it done. I got shoulders and triceps today which will be started by standing BB military press. Cant wait to put in that work to grow these Delts. Like yesterday, First serving of BioGro was taking with meal 2 this morning (whey and cottage cheese)

7/23:
    Pumping Iron mix was cranking out some solid songs so I stuck with it during the commute to the gym. Took PreGro on time and then got to the gym. Did a brief warm up and warmed up my rotator cuffs then it was time to pound some weight. Today was boulder shoulders and horseshoe tris. First up was standing BB Military press. After 2 warm up sets, it was time for the work to begin. First set was 120lbs which i pushed through for 10 reps. Second set I kept it at 120 and I was again able to hit 10 reps. Third set I went up to 125lbs. I wanted to hit 10 but got 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Last set I stayed at 125 and hit 7 reps (2 more after a rest pause on 3rd set). Next was a superset of bb upright rows and db lat raises. I paused at the top for a second for both exercises. For rows I did 3x10,10,8 (70,75,75 *2 more reps after a rest pause) and lat raises i did 3x10,10,8 (25,25,30 *2 more after a rest pause on 3rd set). After was db front raises. I did them 1 arm at a time (right arm first for reps then switched to left arms for reps). First set was 25lbs for 10 reps. Second set was 30lbs which i also got for 10 reps. Last set was 30 but i only got 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Last for shoulders was bent over lat raises. I mixed things up and changed the grip. Instead of doing it where my palms were facing each other, I did it where my palms was facing my body. My first two sets i did 15lbs for 10 reps and last set i did 20lbs for 10 reps. Now was triceps time which meant I had to pounce on an open bench press quick to get close grip bench press started. After a few warmup sets, i got my first set started. I did 175lbs for 10 reps. Second set I went up to 180lbs where I hit 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Last set I did 180 for 7 reps (3 more after a rest pause). Next was pushdowns. I wanted to use a rope but it was being used, so I used an angled bar. First two sets was 70lbs which I got for 10 reps. Last two sets were at 75lbs which i got for 8 and 7 reps respectively (2 reps after a rest pause for 3rd set and 3 reps after a rest pause on 4th set). Last exercise of the day was skull crushers. I had to use a flat bench instead of a decline bench because someone had jumped on it to do crunches. How i changed things up is after i did 8-10 reps each set, I would immediately do 10 close grip presses with the weight to give the tris an extra pump/burnout. First set was 75lbs for 10 reps followed by 10 presses. Second set i did 80lbs for 8 reos (2 more after a rest pause) followed by 10 presses. Last set i did 80lbs for 7 reps (3 more after a rest pause) followed by 10 presses. After this i stretched and then took a serving of HyperGro mixing in with 10oz of my intraworkout. I took my second serving of BioGro before bed with casein and cottage cheese

7/24:
    This morning woke up took my puppy on a walk, then knocked out the P90x Ab ripper x workout. It was rough but I got through it. Now time to enjoy the day off from the weights because tomorrow is the Iron Gauntlet. Its Squats, Deadlifts, Clean+Press, and Pullups then the stairclimber for postworkout cardio. Better get my carbs in tonite because I will need them for sure

So last night I ate cottage cheese n casein and finished but guess what? I forgot to put a scoop of BioGro. So what I ended up doing is taking a scoop by itself and chasing it with water. Although it wasn't bad, I'd prefer to keep my servings mixed with protein shakes or cottage cheese.
    Woke up this morning morning and ate some whey and a half cup of oatmeal. 15 mins later I took a scoop of PreGro and it was off to the gym. I did a longer dynamic warm up than normal due to the workload that was ahead. I had the Iron Gauntlet today so I had to bring my A game! First was squats. After a couple of warmup sets it was time to put in work. First set was 235lbs. It was a struggle (legs were a bit tired during warmup) but I got 10 reps. Second set was 240lbs. It too was a struggle but 10 reps was done again. Last set I put on 245lbs. I wanted to hit Atleast 8 reps to beat what I did last week but after 7 reps I had to rack the weight (3 more after a rest pause). I was disappointed but I had no time to sulk, deadlifts was next up on deck. This time I did them with both hands in an overhand grip. After a couple of warmup sets, it was clobbering time. First set was 290lbs which I knocked out for 10 reps. Next set was 300lbs. 2 weeks ago when I did 300 I got 8 reps. This time around I wanted to hit 10 reps but had to settle for 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Last set I did 300 and I wanted to Atleast match 8 but only got 7 (3 more after a rest pause). At this point I'm exhausted, but with clean and presses next, I had no time to let weakness enter my mind. I knocked out some warm up sets before going live. First set was 135lbs which I pushed for 10 reps. Second and third set I went up to 140lbs. I ended up getting 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause for both sets). I was pleased with the effort since it's the most I've done for clean and presses. Last was chin-ups. I decided I add 10lbs to hang from my waist. First set I did 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Second set I did 7 reps (3 more after a rest pause). Last set I mustered 5 reps (3 more after a rest pause, then 2 more after another rest pause). That complete the weights portion of the workout. Now was 20 mins on the stairclimber. It was steady state cardio. I upped it by a level every 6 mins (level 12,13,14)until the 18min Mark. From there i put it on level 15 for a min then the last min I wanted to feel the burn. I did the first 15secs at level 16, the next 15secs at level 17, the next 15secs at level 18, and the last 15secs at level 19. After this I was pooped and a scoop of HyperGro was greatly needed and consumed.

This was eaten about 45 mins after my serving of HyperGro. Some eggs, bacon, and chocolate chocolate chip pancakes from animal
    Now I'm off to Va Beach for the day an a much needed cheat meal tonite (my little sister made red velvet cake and that's my favorite dessert). Everyone have a good day folks.
    Last edited by Jdot5; 07-25-2015 at 10:13 AM.

Check in/progress morning:
    Woke up this morning an immediately checked my weight. Came in at 186.6 which im pleased with. the goal is to gradually put weight on for the next 7 weeks before the olympia (looking to be around 195-200ish by then yet keeping my core tight). I then threw on some sweats, walked my puppy, then knocked out 30mins of cardio on the elliptical while watching sportscenter. After getting some more stuff done, I did have time to take progress pics before breakfast

excited how things are going so far. As long as my iron numbers and strength numbers go up and aesthetics stay tight, im pleased. Ill be running my current workout for 1 more week and then ill switching to the program I had did the week of my vacation. More info to come on that next week. Any changes in nutrition, ill be sure to update as well after i get feedback from my trainer

7/27:
    Had my preworkout list turned up n took PreGro on time. Got to the gym n realized I left my iPod at home (i use my phone to use spotify in the car). Warmed up n then it was off to the weights. Chest and biceps were on deck n i even sprinkled in some delt work. First was incline db press. I did 2 warm up sets before it was time to go live. Since I was stuck at a plateau a bit, i decided to change the rep scheme up. First set was 75lbs and i blasted through it for 10 reps. Second set I went up to 80lbs and again nailed 10 reps. Third set I went up to 85lbs. I wanted to get 8 reps and pushed my way to hit 8. Last set I stayed at 85lbs and wanted another 8 but came up just short at 7 reps (i did 3 more reps after a rest pause to get a good burn). Next was BB bench since one was actually open on international chest day. First set I had did 190lbs and got 10 reps. It was after this set that my workout watch had died so I couldnt time my rest periods anymore. Second set I stayed there at got 7 reps (3 more after a rest pause). Last set I stayed there and i think i was outta gas at this point because I had to rack the weight after 6 reps (3 more after a rest pause and 1 more after another rest pause). After was my first superset that i sprinkled in delts. I did 3x10,10,8 (30,35,35) on incline db flys and 3x10,10,8 (25,25,30) on db lat raises. After was another superset with delts which i did 3x15 on dips (with an emphasis on chest) and 3x10 (20) on lying rear delt flys on an incline bench. Now was time to shift towards biceps. First up was BB curls. First set 2 sets i did 90lbs and hit 10 reps both times. Third set I went up to 95lbs and hit 8 reps. Fourth set I stayed at 95lbs and got 7 reps (did 3 more after a rest pause). Nnext was a trip to the db rack to do db hammercurls. I did them normal this week (alternating arms each rep). First set was 35lbs for a quick 10 reps. Second set was 40lbs for 10 reps. Last set i stayed at 40lbs and eeked out 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Last exercise of the day was hammerstrength preacher curls. First set was 70lbs for 10 reps followed by a dropset of 50lbs for 10 reps. Second set was 70 for 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause followed by 50lbs for 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). last set was 70 for 7 reps (3 more after a rest pause) followed by 50 for 7 reps (3 more after a rest pause). After I worked core. i did the following for 3 rounds of 20 reps: hyperextensions, oblique crunch, hanging knee raises and crunches. After i stretched, then took a scoop of HyperGro with 12oz of Intraworkout EAAs. I took my second serving of BioGro with 3/4 cup of cottage cheese n a scoop of Peanut protein. It was then i decided instead of doing my first scoop of BioGro in water with meal 2, why not mix it with the aminos I sip on during fasted cardio n with breakfast.

7/28
    this morning woke up, took some carnitine, threw on sweats, walked the puppy then got started on fasted cardio. Did 30 mins on the elliptical. I did mix in the BioGro with the Aminos this morning so I sipped on that during cardio and throughout the morning with breakfast. It mixed in real easily n didnt take away from the drink at all. Hopefully this move pays off because I have legs this evening so any boost works for me

7/28:
    Pumping Iron playlist was on point yesterday on my drive to the gym. Took my PreGro on time then got to the gym a little bit after. I did a dynamic warmup to get the body loose then it was off to the squat rack. Leg day was on deck today so I knew it was time for the longest workout of the week. First up was front squats. I did 2 warmup sets before the real work began. First set was 140lbs which i pushed through for 10 reps. Second set I went up to 145. Last week I was disappointed i only hit 8 reps and I was determined to hit 10 today. The weight wasnt racked until i did 10 straight reps. Third set I went up to 150lbs. I expected to hit 8 reps and 8 reps is what I got on this set. Last set I had a choice on whether to stay at 150 or go up to 155lbs. I chose the latter of the 2. I did 155lbs and wanted 8 but my grip gave out at 7 reps (i did 3 more reps after a rest pause). Next i wasted no time in jumping into stationary lunges. I did 3x10 (145,150,150). After that was a trip to the leg press. I used a different leg press this time since the one I normally used was occupied. This one (which is more comfortable on my lower back) i did 3x10 (540,550,550). After was a switch to hamstrings. I started with RDLs. First two sets were 190 and 195lbs which i did 10 reps for both sets. Third set i did 200lbs and got 8 reps. Last set i put 205lbs on the bar. I wanted 8 reps n got 8 (did 2 more after a rest pause). Next was suppose to be a calf superset but had to do them in regular sets since one of the machines were occupied. First was standing calf raises. First two sets i did 165 and 180lbs for 10 reps. Last two sets i did 195lbs for 8 reps each. Immediately after was seated calves raises. First two sets were 115 and 120lbs for 10 reps. Last two sets were 125lbs for 8 reps. After was leg extensions. Usually i superset these with lying leg curls but the leg curl machine was occupied. First set on Leg extensions were 155lbs for 10 reps. Next two sets were 160 and 165 which i did for 8 reps both times (2 more after a rest pause on both sets). Last exercise of the day was lying leg curls. First two sets were 85 and 90lbs which i did for 10 reps both sets. Last set i did 95 and got 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). I then did some stretching before taking a serving of Hypergro with 12oz of intraworkout bcaas. Second serving of BioGro was taken with my pre-bed meal of 3/4cup of cottage cheese and 1 scoop of peanut protein

7/29
    Woke up took my cardio supps, walked the dog, then did 30 mins of fasted cardio. Legs were a little sluggish but i was still able to break a good sweat. Also sipped on bcaas and a scoop of BioGro during cardio before finishing the drink with my breakfast. Back and core on deck later today. looking to hit 320 for 8 reps on deadlifts

7/29
    My pumping iron list was glitching on me so switched to the Rob Bailey Go album on spotify. Took PreGro on time n got to the gym a short time after. I warmed up on the bike to warm up my legs to make sure they were ready for a bit more work today. Back day was on deck and I knew that starting with deadlift, my legs needed to be ready to be firing on all cylinders. After a couple of warm up sets, it was time for some live work on deadlift. First set I didnt know whether i should start with 305 (like last week) or start with 310. I decided to go with 310 since i had hit it for 10 last week, I was confident I could hit it for another 10 reps first set which i did. Second set I initially was going to stay at 310 until i looked to my left. I saw my wife adding weight to her bar so I decided to follow suit and put 315 on the bar. I knew at this point that 8 reps wasnt going to cut it. I pounded out rep after rep n didnt stop until 10 reps was done. Next set i put 320 on the bar. I got 8 reps. Last set i wanted to really test myself so i put on 325. Thats when things got a little confusing. i got to 5th rep n after that i lost count (thats what i get for counting reps backwards instead of forward). after my 6th or 7th rep i had to exhaust a rest pause. Since i was unsure if it was 6 or 7 reps i did, i decided i had to do 4 more reps after the rest pause. I did 2 reps after the first rest pause, then 2 more reps after another rest pause. Lat pulldowns were next. First set I did 125 for 10 reps. Second set i stayed at 125 and got 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Last set I went up to 130. I got 6 reps (3 more after a rest pause, then 1 more after another rest pause). Bext was bent over rows next. For my first two sets i did 165 and 170 for 10 reps. For my last set i did 175 for 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Db rows immediately followed. i did 3x10 (55,60,60). Now was time for core work. i did my normal wednesday core routine. First was hyperext (45) and hanging knee raises (20) for 3x15. Next was elbow to knee crunches and hanging oblique raises for 3x15. Last was cable crunch (37.5) and hanging leg raises for 3x15. After i was done i stretched then took a serving of HyperGro with 12 oz of my intra Bcaas. Took second serving on BioGro with 3/4 cup of cottage cheese and scoop of peanut protein before bed

7/30:
    woke up, threw on my sweats, grabbed my shaker with bcaas and scoop of BioGro and knocked out 30 mins on the elliptical. My body was feeling sluggish the first 20 mins before I was able to turn up the intensity on the last 10 mins to break a good sweat. Now time to get myself ready for boulder shoulders and horseshoe tris tonite

7/30:
    So I was driving to the gym and I had the Go Album bumping. then spotify offered 30mins free of no ads n when i clicked that spotify froze (same thing happened the day before). because of this i had to switch to the pumpin iron mix. Luckily the first song that came on was "Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson so it set a good tone the rest of the commute. Took PreGro on time and then got to the gym shortly after. I warmed up then did some rotator cuff work before heading to the weights. Shoulders and triceps were on deck (yall know how i get on shoulder day). First up was seated db military press. After a couple of warm up sets, it was time to push some weight. First set was 65lbs which I blasted through for 10 reps. Second set I stayed at 65lbs and again I hit 10 reps. Third set I went up to 70lbs. Last week when i tried 70lbs, the weight punked my after 6 reps. This time around I wanted to increase reps n get atleast 8. I ended up getting 7 reps (1 more after a rest pause). Last set i stayed at 70lbs and was able to eeke out 7 reps again (3 more after a rest pause). Next was the lat raises and upright rows superset. I switched the order of the two exercises this week and did lat raises first then upright rows. For lat raises, I did 3x10,10,8 *2 more after a rest pause on set three (25,30,30) and for upright rows i did 3x10,8,8 *2 more after a rest pause for sets two and three (75). db front raises immediately followed. I decided to do them traditional (alternating arms each rep). First two sets i did 30lbs for 10 reps. Last set i did 35lbs and got 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Last for shoulders was bent over lat raises. I had my palms facing my body. I did 3x10 (15,20,20). Now was time to focus on triceps. First exercise was close grip bench press. First set i did 175 for 10 reps. Second set i did 180 for 10 reps. Last set I put on 185 and got 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Pushdowns immediately followed. I had to use another machine since the one i been using before was occupied. First two sets i did 80lbs for 10 reps. Last two sets i did 85lbs for 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause on the 4th set). Last was skull krushers. I had to settle for a flat bench again and like last week, i did 10 close grip presses immediately following each set. First set was 75lbs for 10 reps followed by presses. Second set was 80lbs for 10 reps followed by presses. Last set i did 85lbs for 8 reps (2 more following a rest pause) then 10 presses after. After that it was time for cool down stretching then a serving of HyperGro. BioGro was consumed with normal bedtime meal (cottage cheese and peanut protein).

7/31:
    Woke up this morning and turned on my tv n dvd player and knocked out the AB ripper-x workout. Workout went pretty well. I then consumed some bcaas and my first serving of BioGro. Now time to relax and recover and get ready for the Iron Gauntlet tomorrow. If my wife works out with my tomorrow, ill get her to shoot some video footage of it

Woke up, walked my puppy, ate a 1/2 cup of oats n a scoop of whey. About 20mins later, I took PreGro then we were off to the gym. I then did a dynamic warmup then it was off to the rack. Today was the iron gauntlet. First up was squats. First set I did 240 and got 10 reps (felt like I took forever to do). Second set I went up to 245. The past two weeks I was only able to get 7 reps at this weight. This time around, nothing was stopping me from hitting 10 reps (it was rough though). Last set I did 250 and got 7 reps (3 more after a rest pause). Next was deadlifts. I did both hands with an overhand grip. First set 295 for 10 reps. Second set I put on 300. This weight has been my nemesis the past 5 weeks. I wanted to hit 10 reps this go around. On the 9th rep, I wasn't able to lockout my left side (grip I my left hand started giving out when I was about 90% up and I wasn't able to get the full lockout). After a rest pause, I did 2 more reps. Last set I put on 305. I did it for 6 reps (3 more after a rest pause and 1 more after another rest pause). Now was time for clean and press. First set I put 140 on and I was able to hit 10 reps. Next set I put on 145 and it was a struggle but I was able to push out 10 reps. Last set I put on 150. This was u familiar weight and I didn't know what to expect. I was able to hit 8 reps (2 more after a rest pause). Last was weighted chin-ups. I used 10lbs. First set was 10 reps. Second set I did 7 reps (3 more after a rest pause). Last set I did 6 reps (3 more after a rest pause then 1 more after another rest pause). That completed the weights. Now was 20 mins on the stairclimber. I did 6mins at level 12, 6mins at level 13, 6 mins at level 14, 30secs at level 15 and 30secs at level 16. Last minute I wanted to really turn up the heat n leave no doubt. I did 15secs at level 17, 15secs at level 18, 15secs at level 19, and 15secs at level 20. At this point I was pooped but I still had one more thing to do......stretch! After that I went home. I intended on making some pancakes with HyperGro but we only has a minimal amount of pancake mix so I just mixed the HyperGro with water and made regular pancake with eggs n bacon (next week I'm making some for sure). Now time to recover and get ready for tonites cheat meal. Also got a flag football game tomorrow. HyperGro will be taken with meal 5 (A protein shake)

Cheat meal was awesome saturday night. My wife n I went to olive garden n we bout got the tour of italy. that and the soup definitely was a satisfying cheat meal. A couple hours later, i ate some cake from the baking contest my job had Friday. I originally thought I had one game yesterday but ended up having two games back to back. Luckily the weather was good yesterday, was cool and sunny. We won the first game 21-7 and the second game we lost 21-14 in OT. Overall it felt good to play ball again since i havent played since last October. My body is sore from the two games so hopefully it can recover between now and tonite. I took a serving of BioGro last night (I may need to start taking servings after games, especially double headers) This morning i did 30 mins of cardio on the elliptical. Was a bit sluggish do to the soreness from the two games. I had mixed a serving of B.G. with bcaas to sip on during my cardio. This week im starting a new workout program until the Olympia. Im doing Jim Stoppani's Superman workout (http://www.muscleandfitness.com/work...ram-training-0). Ive done it a couple of years ago and was pleased with the results. Also it was the workout i did to start the log right before i left for Miami. My workout schedule weights wise will be Mon/Thurs (chest,back,shoulders,calves) and Tuesday/Sat (Legs and arms). For core ill squeeze in a session on Wed and Fri. Ill do fasted cardio a couple days a week but also I want to implement some HIIT days and may start doing sprints on Wednesdays. Also Dieted has been altered a bit. I have added more fats and carbs have been upped as well. Results of Day 1 tonite

8/3:
    I tried to change things up and give the EDM workout playlist recommended by Bodybuilding.com, but realized this the same music my game plays. I quickly switched back to my pumping Iron mix. Took PreGro on time and then got to the gym shortly after. I did a dynamic warmup before heading to the weights. Today was the start of Jim Stoppani's Superman workout version 1 (http://www.muscleandfitness.com/work...ram-training-0). Today was chest,back,shoulders, and calves. I knew because I was hitting multiple bodyparts, I had to be efficient with time and rest. Each set is a superset and only 1 min of rest between sets. First up was BB rows and Bench press. For BB rows, I did 4x15,15,13,12 (155,155,160,160) and bench press 4x15,15,12,10 (165,165,170,170). I was pleased my numbers improved from when i did this a couple of weeks ago. Next was Lat Pulldowns and standing db military press. For lat pulldowns, i did 4x15,13,12,10 (100,100,100,105) and db militart i did 4x12,12,12,10 (50,50,50,55). I was disappointed i didnt hit 15 reps on my first set of military press but i was pleased that i hit 55 for 10 reps on my last set. I was able to get on a cable station to do cable crossover and cable lat raises (its almost impossible to get both sides open especially on a Monday but thankfully one of the trainers let me use the apparatus). For crossovers i did 3x15 (30,30,35) and lat raises 3x15 (15). Then came incline db fly 3x15 (25) and incline rear delt fly 3x15 (15). I then did a superset for traps. I did db shrugs 4x15,15,15,12 (65,70,75,75) and dip shrugs 4x15 (hard to explain but but click the link with the workout and they show a video on it). last superset of the day was seated calf raises 4x15,15,15,12 (100,100,100,105) and standing calves 4x15,15,15,12 (120). I then stretched out then took a scoop of HyperGro with 12oz of BCAAs. Took BioGro before bed with cottage cheese n peanut protein

8/4:
    Woke up this morning, took cardio supps, threw on some sweats and got did 30 mins on the elliptical. I sipped on BCAAs n a scoop of BioGro during cardio and breakfast. My glutes n hips were still sore from sunday, but my quads n hamstrings were fine. I got legs, core, and arms today (including forearms).

8/4:
    Drove to the gym but had to switch playlist midway due to spotify freezing up. Took PreGro on time then got to the gym. I did my normal dynamic warmup before heading to the power rack. Today was legs and arms so I knew i had a lengthy workout ahead. First up was squats and hanging leg raises. I did 4x15,15,15,12 (205,205,210,215) for squats and 4x15 hanging leg raises. Next was a RDLs and crunches. I did 4x15,15,12,12 (170,170,175,175) for RDLs and crunches 4x15. The last superset for legs curls 4x15,15,15,12 (65,65,70,75) and leg extensions 4x15,15,12,12 (135,135,140,140). Now was time to put in arm work. First was tricep pushdowns 415 (42.5,50,50,57.5) and BB curls 4x15,15,12,12 (65,70,70,75). Next was overhead tricep ext 3x15,12,12 (50,57.5,57.5) and overhead cable curl 3x15 (30,35,42.5). Last superset of the day was for forearms. I did seated bb reverse wrist curls 3x15 (20) and wrist curls 3x15 (60,65,70). After this i did some stretching before taking some HyperGro with 12oz of BCAAs. Once I got home i did 3x15 of side plank reach through. I took BioGro with my last meal before bed. I did it with 3/4 cup of cottage cheese and a 1/2 scoop of ON Tricelle Casein

8/5:
    No morning cardio today. legs feel pretty good and my hip flexors that were right the past two days are more loose. Today is going to be an interesting day. Im doing some core work later but also Ill be playing basketball. This the first time ill hoop since 2013 so should be interesting to see my body responds to the back and forth pace of hooping. BG will be taken tonite before bed with normal bed time mea

8/5:
    I got to the gym and immediately sign my name up for the list for hoops, this was at 630pm. I warm up, do some core work but then I dont get on the court til 730 (way too much time wasted so ill be doing sprints next time unless it rains). I got 1 game in. I Played decent but we lost 13-12. Overall it was fun to be back on the court but would have liked to get more games in (hopefully next time i do attempt to play, the list wont be as long). Took BioGro with my last meal, cottage cheese and tricelle casein.

8/6:
    Woke up this morning, threw on sweats, took my cardio supps, then knocked out 30 mins of fasted cardio. I sipped on B.G. mixed in BCAAs while doing the cardio. Body felt nice and loose. Legs were recovered, even my hip flexors and glutes. This evening I have chest, back, shoulders, and traps.

8/6:
    Pumping Iron mix was on point on the way to the gym. Took PreGro on time and then got to the gym shortly after. I did a dynamic warmup before heading straight to a bench press (one was actually open). Today, like Monday, was chest, shoulders, back, traps, and calves. First up was a superset of reverse bench press and reverse barbell rows. For the reverse bench press i started at 135 but barely hit 12 so I had to drop to 115 the second set and hit 15 reps. Third set I went to 120 and did 15 reps. Last set I did 125 and did 13 reps. For the rows, i did 135 the first two sets for 15 reps. Third set I did 140 for 15 reps. Last set i did 145 for 13 reps. Next was a superset of db lat raises and decline db flys. For the lat raises i did 3x15,15,12 (20,20,25) and for the decline db flys i did 3x15 (20,20,25). Next was db upright rows for 3x15 (25,25,30) and dips (with and emphasis on chest) for 3x15,15,12. Next up was seated Arnold Press and Reverse grip pulldowns. I was suppose to do 4 sets but ended up doing 5. The first set i did was at 35lbs on the Press and 80lbs on the pulldown but the 15 reps were so easy that i decided to count it as an extended warmup and not an official set. So the first official set, I did 40lbs on the A.P. and 85lbs on the pulldows for 15 reps a piece. I stuck with the same weight for my second set for both exercises and hit 15 reps for both. Third set I went up to 45lbs on the A.P. and hit 12 reps while I went up to 90lbs on the Pulldowns and got 15 reps. Last set I stayed at 45lbs for A.P. and hit 12 again and for pulldowns I went up to 95lbs and got 12 reps. Next a superset of behind the back smith machine shrugs 4x15 (185,185,185,195) and straight arm dips 4x15. Last superset was seated db toe raises 4x15 (10,15,25,25) and leg press calf raises 4x15 (475). After that was some quick stretching before taking HyperGro with Bcaas. BioGro was taken with cottage cheese and tri-celle casein

8/7:
    woke up this morning took some carnitine and after walking the pup, did P90x ab ripper x. Im starting to get better at it and using less breaks. My goal is to be able to do the full video with no break by the time i leave for the olympia. No DOMs to report and my muscles feel fine. Tomorrow is legs, arms, and core with deadlift starting the workout. Im trying to decide if i want to do power cleans or clean and press but most likely will be just power cleans (I like lifting heavy weights and have some unfinished goals with power cleans). Im eager to see what numbers I can hit on both, especially deadlifts, because the last workout regiment i was doing, i always did deadlifts after blasting legs. This go around im doing them with my legs fully recovered. Lookout weights!

Powered by last nights spaghetti and Italian sausage, I was ready for today's onslaught. I ate breakfast then 30mins later, I took a scoop of PreGro. Then it was off to the gym. I did a dynamic warmup before going straight to the platform. Today was legs, arms, core, and cardio. First up was deadlifts superset with ab wheel rollouts. I did a couple of warmup sets then it was Gro time. First set I wasted no time putting 300lbs on the bar. I knew if I do an overhand underhand grip, I should be able to hit 15 reps based on past performances. Although the it ended up being a battle, I got 15 reps. Next set I went up to 305. I wanted to get 15 reps but only was able to get 12 reps. Third set I did 305 and was able to hit 12 reps. Last set I decided at the last moment to go up to 310. My mindset was tell my mind I've hit 10 on this weight plenty of times so what's two more reps. I got 12 reps at 310. I did 4x15 on the ab wheel rollouts that were immediately after each set and was exhausting to do each rep. Next I decided to do power cleans. First set I put 185 on the bar and was able to hit a quick 5 reps. Next set I jumped up to 195 and it was definitely rough but I got 5 reps. Third set I put 200 on the bar and wanted to hit 5 reps but was only able to hit 4 reps. Fourth set I kept it 200 and again tried for 5 reps but only got 4 (I'll get it next time I do it). Next was leg extensions 4x15,15,12,12 (135,140,145,145) and lying leg curls 4x15,15,12,12 (65,70,75,75). That completed legs so now was time to get to work for arms. First up was a superset of lying cable concentration curls and lying cable tricep extensions 4x15 (60,60,70,80) for both exercises. Next superset was incline DB curls 3x15 (20,25,25) and dips (which focused on tris) 3x15,15,12). Now was time to work forearms. I did a superset of behind back wrist curls 3x15 (65,75,75) and behind back reverse wrist curls 3x15 (20,25,25). Now was time for cardio on the stairclimber. I did 6 mins at level 12, 6 mins at level 13 and 5 mins at level 14, 1 min at level 15, and 1 min at level 16. For the last minute I wanted to really burn. First 15secs at level 17, 15secs at level 18, 15 secs at level 19, and 15secs at level 20. That completed cardio but not the workout. I had to do a core workout. I did 4x15 of: roman chair crunch (25), low back extensions (45), and cabLE side bends (22.5,22.5,27.5,27.5). After that I did some stretching and it was time to go home. I got home showered and thend ate breakfast. I had some scrambled eggs and some pancakes. But not just any pancakes,

I had HyperGro pancakes. My wife mixed some aunt Jemina pancake mix with a full scoop of HyperGro. I enjoyed every bite. Now time to recover and get Gainz. Cheat meal tonite and no workouts or cardio until Monday.

weighed myself this morning, came in at 186. knocked out 30 mins of cardio this morning. Body feels at about 95% (mild DOMs in my forearms, my freaking forearms lol). Broke a good sweat then showered and then took some progress pics after (ill post tonite). Today is chest,back,shoulders,calves. Unlike last week, the rep range has changed for the week to 8-10 reps so the body will definitely be shocked. More to report later

Progress pics from this morning:

8/10:
    Drove to the gym, had my pumping iron list on, took PreGro on time then got to the gym afterwards. Did a dynamic warmup and rotator cuff work then it was off to the weight room. Today was chest,back,shoulders, and calves. This week's rep range was 8-10 reps. FIrst up was BB rows superset with BB Bench. I was fortunate that a bench press had opened up at the last second. For BB rows i did 4x10,10,10,8 (165,170,175,180). For bench i did 4x10,10,8,8 (185,190,195,195). Next was Lat Pulldowns and standing DB shoulder press. the first two sets i did 125 for 10 reps on lat pulldowns and 60 for 10 and 9 reps on db shoulder press. I went up to 130 and 65 on both exercises and got humbled. I only got 4 reps on 130 n form wasnt well so i had to drop back down to 125 to do the remaining 4 reps. On the presses, i got 6 reps at 65. Last set I went back down to 125 and hit 8 reps on pulldowns and did 60 for 8 reps on presses. next was incline db flys 3x10,10,8 (30,35,35) and incline rear delt fly 3x10 (20). After wards i lucked out and the cable station was open so i pounced on it to do cable crossovers and cable lat raises. For the crossovers i did 3x10 (40,40,45). For the lat raises, i did 1 arm at a time and did 3x10 (20,20,25). Afterwards was suppose to be a superset of DB shrugs and dip shrugs. I was only able to get in 1 set together before the dip machine got occupied so i had to push the dips to later. I did 4x10,10,10,8 (80,85,85,90) on shrugs For the dip shrugs, on the first set i did 10 reps. I then did the remainin 3 sets of 10 along with my calf work. I supersetted standing calf raises 4x10,10,8,8 (195,195,210,210) and standing toe raises w/ a kettlebell 4x10 (15). I then stretched before heading home and then had a scoop of HyperGro mixed in with 10oz of whole milk (tasted phenomenal). Took B.G. with cottage cheese and casein

8/11:
    woke up and did 30 mins of cardio. Body felt fine and broke a good sweat. Sipped on B.G. and aminos during cardio and with breakfast. Today is Legs, Arms, and core.

8/11:
    Preworkout list was on point and took PreGro on time. Got to the gym and did a warmup before heading straight to the squat rack. Legs, Arms and core was on todays agenda and since it was a lengthy workout, I had 0 time to waste. First up was suppose to be a superset of Squats and hanging leg raises but the to power racks with the pullbars attached were occupied so I had to use the squat rack that didnt have one and moved leg raises until the end of the workout. First two sets of squats I did 245. It felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders but I refused to rack the weights until i got 10 reps each set. Third set I went up to 250. I got that for 7 reps. Last set I stayed at 250 and I wanted to match atleast 7 reps but after 6, I had to rerack the weight. Next up was RDL which I supersetted with weighted crunch. For the RDLs i did 4x10,10,8,8 (195,200,205,205) and for crunches i did 4x15 (10,10,15,15). Last for legs was leg extensions 4x10,10,9,8 (155,160,165,165) and lying leg curls 4x10,10,8,8 (90,90,95,95). Now was time to focus on arms. First up was pushdowns and bb curls. For pushdowns, I did 4x10,10,10,7 (70,70,75,80) and for curls i did 4x10,10,8,7 (90,95,95,100). Next was overhead tricep exts 3x10,10,8 (65,65,72.5) and overhead cable curls 3x10 (50,57.5,57.5). Now was time to do some quick forearm work. i did reverse wrist curls 3x10,10,8 (20,30,30) and wrist curl 3x10,10,8 (80,80,90). After i did some core work. I did a superset of hanging leg raises and side plank reach throughs for 4x15. Afterwards i stretched, went home, then took a scoop of hypergro with 10oz of milk. I took BioGro with my last meal (cottage cheese and casein)

8/12:
    Woke up this morning and did 30 mins of cardio while sipping on bcaas and BioGro. Muscles felt fine, no signs of DOMS. This week will be interesting to see how my body responds. Im heading to NYC tomorrow evening so I wont have any off days until Friday and will be hitting muscle groups with 48hours rest. Today is chest, back, shoulders, and calves before having to wake up at 415 tomorrow morning to do legs, arms, and core.

8/12:
    So my pumping iron playlist froze and i figured out why. everytime they offer 30mins free of ads, thats when it freezes. I switched to Rob Bailey's Go Album and took PreGro on time. I got to the gym warmed up then snagged a bench. I had chest back shoulders and calves. First up was reverse grip bench and reverse grip rows. For bench i did 4x10,10,10,8 (135,140,145,155) and for rows i did 4x10,10,10,8 (155,160,165,175). Next up was db upright row 3x10,10,8 (35,35,40) and dips with an emphasis on chest 3x15. After was db lat raises and decline db flys. I had waited to do this superset (thats why i did the rows and dips before this one) to grab some 25lbers but they were still being occupied so i just decided to try my luck at 30lbs. For both exercises i did 10 reps for the first two sets. Last set i tried to do 35 on lat raises but after 2 reps after questionable form, i dropped back down to 30 and did 8 reps. For the flys i did 35lbs for 8 reps on the last set. Next was Arnold presses and reverse grip pulldowns. First set i did 50lb on the Arnolds for 10 reps and 100 on the pulldowns for 10 reps. Next 2 sets i did 55lbs for 8 reps on the Arnolds. For pulldowns i did 105 and 110 for 10 and 8 reps respectively for the next two sets. Last set i did 60 for 6 reps on the Arnolds and 110 for 8 reps on the pulldowns. The smith machine was occupied so i jumped straight into calf work. I did 4x10 (125,125,135,135) for seated calf raises and 4x10 (30) for seated db toe raises. Afterwards the smith machine opened so i got on it quick to finish the workout with traps work. I did 4x10,10,8,8 (205,215,215,225) on behind the back smith machine shrugs and 4x10 for straight arm dips. I then stretched quickly before heading home and taking a scoop of HyperGro with 10oz of milk. I ate my last meal of cottage cheese, casein, and a scoop of Biogro about an hour n a half after since i had to hit the bed early (somehow my wife and I both manage to pack our bags in that span lol). I had to wake up super early to squeeze in my leg arm cardio and core workout in before work

sleep wasnt the best last night (i always have trouble sleeping when i know i have an early morning workout). At 410am I woke up and downed a shake filled with whey and a 1/2 scoop of oatmeal. I left for the gym shortly after and took a serving of PreGro on the way to the gym. I got to the gym by 430 and by 445 I finished warming up and headed straight the weights. I had legs arms core and cardio and had a tight window to squeeze it in (had to be home by 7am). First up was deadlifts and ab wheel rollouts (first set started at 455 after a few warmup sets). First set was 315 for 10 reps. Second set i did 320 and also got 10 reps. THird set i did 325 and got 8 reps. Last set at the last second i decided to jump to 330 and was able to eeke out 8 reps. I did 4x10 on the ab wheel rollouts. Next superset was core work which my legs gladly welcomed. i did roman chair crunch (45,45,50,50) and low back extension (55,55,60,60) for 4x10. Afterwards was lying leg curls 4x10,10,10,8 (90,95,95,100) and leg extensions 4x10,10,10,8 (160,160,165,170). I finished legs at 535am, now was time to work arms. I was curios to see how they would react since they been gettin worked that pasted 3 days straight (indirectly on chest, back, n shoulders day). First up was lying cable curls and lying tricep extensions. For the cable curls i did 4x10,10,10,8 (90,90,95,95) and for tricep exts i did 4x10,10,8,10 (90,90,95,95). Next was incline db curls 3x10,8,8 (30,35,35) and dips with an emphasis on tris 3x10. This superset is when fatigue in the arms starting kicking in but i pushed through it. Last superset was for forearms. I did behind the back wrist curls 3x10,10,8 (85,85,95) and reverse wrist curls 3x10,10,8 (30,30,40). After finishing at 615, i decided to get some cardio in since i had time on my side. i threw on some sweats and did 20 mins on the stair climber. First 5 mins i did level 12, next 5 mins i did level 13, next 5 mins i went to level 14. I then did level 15 and 16 for 2 mins each (that was rough). By the time I got to the last minute to do the burnout, I was running on fumes. I did level 17 for 15 secs, level 18 for 15 secs, level 19 for 15 secs, and level 20 for 15 secs. i then stretched out before rushing home to shower and get ready for the workday.

Luckily my wife saved me a bunch of time by cooking pancakes, eggs, potatoes, and bacon. after that beast of a workout every bit of it was needed which i washed down with a scoop of HyperGro and some bcaas. Now time to relax and recover. We will be traveling to Brooklyn tonite and then waking up 4am to take the train to Manhattan to see the concert at the Today show on NBC. Ill take a serving of BioGro tonite with casein before bed before resuming BioGro usage when i get back on Sunday. Gonna enjoy this mini vacation and take lots of pics (especially of food) and post when i get back (or follow me on IG for live shots of pics).

The vacation was really fun. We left Richmond around 730 and we got to downtown Baltimore right before Chipotle closed which helped out because I got to use my Buy one get one free coupon (YES!). We then sat in the parking lot and ate and our puppy ate her dinner as well and watched Baltimore Ravens fans leave the stadium during the preseason game (So if anyone goes to a Ravens or Orioles game, there is a Chipotle right by the stadium!!!!!!!!! We then left and was on our way and got to Jersey around 1115 but right before exit 2 there was a really bad accident. The accident was so bad that we actually put our car in park and shut off the engine. After an hour, traffic started moving again but there was also road work going on so we didnt get to Brooklyn until 245am. Due to that, there was no way we could have left to go to the Today show at 4am and been productive all day. We rested up til 9am, ate breakfast, then took the subway to Manhattan. We walked around Times Square, seen the Rockefeller center, Radio city music hall, NBC studios, and central Park. Later on that day after going back to Brooklyn to change clothes, we drove to Harlem to eat dinner with my cousin and then seen the Apollo theater before heading home to rest. On Saturday, I relaxed mostly and watched replays of preseason games before heading to my cousin baby shower that night. I crushed some awesome food while there, had quite a bit of drinks, and enjoyed some cupcakes. Sunday we just woke at at breakfast and was on the road at 1130. we stopped for lunch just outside Baltimore and then we stopped at the Tangier outlet by the National Harbor. Luckily, we were able to carry our puppy in a big bag and the people in Nike and Under Armour were pretty nice to her and even wanted to pet her. My wife and I both got some new sneakers after being there for an hour then we got back on the road to finish out the last 1.5 hours of the drive. After getting home, we unpacked, ate chipotle for dinner (my go to spot when im short on time or food) and we watched Beach flip on HGTV before heading to sleep. Took BioGro with a blended protein and milk before bed.
    Woke up this morning and knocked out 30 mins of cardio. Sipped on aminos and BioGro and was able to break a good sweat. Body is feeling nice and fresh after 3 days off (and lots of good eating lol). Today is back,chest,shoulders, and calves. Time to hit some heavy weights today with the rep range this week being 4-6 reps