Page 217 of 226 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,510 of 6773
    Freedom's Last Hope™ EctoCanuck's Avatar
    EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CornontheCobbe View Post
    Been living in Ireland for half my life now and while its a really nice country,
    Bring me a dozen blue-eyed,red headed Irish girls please.

I just have to decide whereabouts I would like to move to in Alberta.

Stay away from Alberta,nothing but Steers and Queers in Alberta.Last time I was there a man walked up to me and said "you have a real purdy mouth boy."

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey anyone uses one of the trading services/app to trade stocks?

I've seen a few people do this already, kind of cool. If so, what service do you use? What type of fees do you have to pay?
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muneyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EctoCanuck View Post
    Bring me a dozen blue-eyed,Dark Haired Irish girls please.
    Fixed for your bro, honest mistake.

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whassup hosers and hoserettes?
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have my heart set on Alberta because I absolutely love the outdoors and would love to live somewhere around some of the beautiful lakes and mountains. I'm blown away whenever I see pictures of Peyto lake or Lake Louise or whatnot. I love to hike and picked up photgraphy recently so would love to get some nice shots.

I read the cost of living is a bit lower in Alberta than other provinces and the family income can be higher than other parts of Canada and taxed less.

I just have to decide whereabouts I would like to move to in Alberta.
    Ay man, why you say Alberta and describe BC? Seriously, lakes and mountains are BC (over 20k lakes in BC). If you're into snowboarding, BC is awesome for that. My town (Prince George) has 4 hills within driving distance for a day trip.

Cost of living in BC is generally higher, and we're taxed more, but that isn't saying a whole lot because any BC figures are going to be thrown off by Vancouver (Vancouver greater area is like 4 million people). If you live further north (which I assume you would if you're interested in the outdoors) then the cost of living goes down a lot.

AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ComaVision View Post
    Ay man, why you say Alberta and describe BC? Seriously, lakes and mountains are BC (over 20k lakes in BC). If you're into snowboarding, BC is awesome for that. My town (Prince George) has 4 hills within driving distance for a day trip.

Cost of living in BC is generally higher, and we're taxed more, but that isn't saying a whole lot because any BC figures are going to be thrown off by Vancouver (Vancouver greater area is like 4 million people). If you live further north (which I assume you would if you're interested in the outdoors) then the cost of living goes down a lot.

West alta is just like pg area then far west is pure mountians. Pg has alot more lakes and the river though but also dailey smog from the pulp mills

As for buddy, if ya want mointians in alberta, itll be banff or jasper likely. Barely any work there minus ski resorts and tourism really but its a good time.
    Habit is powerfull and custom can Kill.

Niceness FTW.

VEGhed #444.

Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AVOJAMACADA View Post
    West alta is just like pg area then far west is pure mountians. Pg has alot more lakes and the river though but also dailey smog from the pulp mills

As for buddy, if ya want mointians in alberta, itll be banff or jasper likely. Barely any work there minus ski resorts and tourism really but its a good time.
    where'd your gold digging thread go
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Honorary Black Man
    #MCGFTFT

wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post
    Hey anyone uses one of the trading services/app to trade stocks?

I've seen a few people do this already, kind of cool. If so, what service do you use? What type of fees do you have to pay?
    I use Questrade for my personal account and highly recommend it. Solid service all-around. The self-generated reports are great come tax season. Never tried the app though.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    **Misc WSO Crew**

"Don't wish for less problems wish for more skills"

RIP mainsqueeze530

The rest is up to you CornontheCobbe's Avatar
    CornontheCobbe is just really nice. (+1000) CornontheCobbe is just really nice. (+1000) CornontheCobbe is just really nice. (+1000) CornontheCobbe is just really nice. (+1000) CornontheCobbe is just really nice. (+1000) CornontheCobbe is just really nice. (+1000) CornontheCobbe is just really nice. (+1000) CornontheCobbe is just really nice. (+1000) CornontheCobbe is just really nice. (+1000) CornontheCobbe is just really nice. (+1000) CornontheCobbe is just really nice. (+1000)

Good call cheers man, I haven't looked into BC much just yet but I'm going to do my research. I honestly never had a real interest in living in Vancouver for some reason, same with Toronto, but If its where the money is and there are more job opportunities for me as a Graphic Designer and UI/UX Designer, I'll look into it.

Sweet man, I'd love to take weekend trips around some of those areas from time to time.

Cheers for taking the time gents.
    *Canadian Crew*
    *Irish Crew*
    *Dual Citizenship Crew*
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Striving for self-improvement.

6'3 Lanklet

Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey bros, anyone familiar with the Big Four accounting firms? I go to a non-target and despite being invited to office visits never received any offers. This is my last year of undergrad and was looking into graduate certificates in accounting, MAcc, or MTax at a target school in order to get in another recruiting season. Goal is tax, not audit if it makes a difference.

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hunttarded View Post
    Hey bros, anyone familiar with the Big Four accounting firms? I go to a non-target and despite being invited to office visits never received any offers. This is my last year of undergrad and was looking into graduate certificates in accounting, MAcc, or MTax at a target school in order to get in another recruiting season. Goal is tax, not audit if it makes a difference.
    You're in Canada right? (stupid question, I know but some brahs ITT are in the US so thought I'd ask). I mean, if you came up empty then a graduate degree is probably your next best shot since you'll get another recruiting round. I suggest trying to land an internship in between graduation and starting grad school, even if it isn't a big firm.

I have interviewed at least once for each of the Big 4 (did it in the US though so the Canadian side may do things differently), never got offers though . AFAIK, tax vs audit won't make a huge difference, although I found that the tax side is more forgiving for introverted folks than audit, making it somewhat easier.
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dre4 View Post
    You're in Canada right? (stupid question, I know but some brahs ITT are in the US so thought I'd ask). I mean, if you came up empty then a graduate degree is probably your next best shot since you'll get another recruiting round. I suggest trying to land an internship in between graduation and starting grad school, even if it isn't a big firm.

I have interviewed at least once for each of the Big 4 (did it in the US though so the Canadian side may do things differently), never got offers though . AFAIK, tax vs audit won't make a huge difference, although I found that the tax side is more forgiving for introverted folks than audit, making it somewhat easier.
    Noted bro, thanks. I'll research those options and the internship some more.

Yeah, Toronto.

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Feels extra good today man
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

oh hey
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fun Canadian Fact, the original design for the loonie was a french fur trader and a first nations guy in a canoe. But as they were shipping the master dies from OTT to WPG, the dies went missing. So they switched to the design with the loon.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/a-loon-way-home/

So instead of a loonie, we might be asking, "Lend me a frenchy"

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post
    Fun Canadian Fact, the original design for the loonie was a french fur trader and a first nations guy in a canoe. But as they were shipping the master dies from OTT to WPG, the dies went missing. So they switched to the design with the loon.

That was very random. I did not know that random fact.

WHO IS READY FOR CHRISTMAS?!!!?
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    WHO IS READY FOR CHRISTMAS?!!!?
    Booked my snowboarding trip with my bros, so I guess I am.

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Booked my snowboarding trip with my bros, so I guess I am.
    Sweet, where are you going?

*CANADIAN CREW*

BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I remember watching those old tv commericals about the history of canada. I always remember that "canada" came from a word kanata....which is supposed to mean "home". Basically, settlers asked what to call this country and wtih the language barrier the natives pointed to their tents and said "kanata" then the settlers thought the country was called "canada"
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

rep SydCBDNSW 3 times cause i misread post

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrainChild View Post
    I remember watching those old tv commericals about the history of canada. I always remember that "canada" came from a word kanata....which is supposed to mean "home". Basically, settlers asked what to call this country and wtih the language barrier the natives pointed to their tents and said "kanata" then the settlers thought the country was called "canada"

EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EctoCanuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That was very random. I did not know that random fact.

I'm one of the few lucky individuals who was born and raised in Winnerpeg.Thank you.

I remember reading somewhere that the original design included a Polar Bear.The dies went missing around Kenora.The Italian mobsters in Winnipeg were notorious for hijacking trucks in that area and bringing the loot to Winnipeg to resell,just like in Goodfellas.

While I'm here......

Sweet, where are you going?
    South-east BC, there's a lot of world-class mountains there.

wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Canadian Heritage minutes were my favourite growing up
    ‾\_(ツ)_/‾

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm one of the few lucky individuals who was born and raised in Winnerpeg.Thank you.

One of my favorite Simpsons moment.

Originally Posted by wailshark View Post
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/LGrYBcB.jpg[img]

The Canadian Heritage minutes were my favourite growing up
    Was litteraly googling for this image. God damn wizard!
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I remember reading somewhere that the original design included a Polar Bear.The dies went missing around Kenora.The Italian mobsters in Winnipeg were notorious for hijacking trucks in that area and bringing the loot to Winnipeg to resell,just like in Goodfellas.
    Facinating

I didn't know there were Italians in Winnipeg

Facinating

I didn't know there were Italians in Winnipeg

I almost married an Italian girl named Santina.I dodged a bullet with that one.

I almost married an Italian girl named Santina.I dodged a bullet with that one.
    i c wat u did there

Man, we already have like 2 feet of snow. Couple days ago, I reached into my back seat to grab a Kleenex and ditched my car. So I walked home, got my tractor and pulled it out. How embarrassing.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man, we already have like 2 feet of snow. Couple days ago, I reached into my back seat to grab a Kleenex and ditched my car. So I walked home, got my tractor and pulled it out. How embarrassing.
    Lol women drivers
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Honorary Black Man
    #MCGFTFT

Originally Posted by Upshall18 View Post
    Lol women drivers
    I should neg you for that, but I like you too much.

*CANADIAN CREW*