Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by british123 View Post
    Chris

Quick question as you are good at digestion advice.

I'm recently struggling to get enough food in which comes and goes so 2 questions.

1. How come I go through phases of a few weeks of eating easily enough and eating right until I'm full and then I will go through a week phase of having no appetite and really struggling to eat anything other than simple sugars and bad foods

2. When im in the phase mentioned of lack of food I am adding 2 scoops of carbo plus in with my shock therapy pre workout but wondering if mixing those together pre workout can effect one another

Would love to hear your thoughts
    1. The body does not run systematically like we think. It is machine but not a mathematical machine where can predict in numbers where we will be in weeks, months, or years. Some weeks will be better than others. You just have to get what you can get in and be as consistent as possible. Just note that it is not good to force feed your self. Try reducing fat content in meals on those weeks where your appetite is in the ****ter.

2. No adding carbs to be a pre workout will not be counterproductive or reduce effectiveness of each other. I personally prefer carbs intra workout or post. When I do it pre I feel sluggish,

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Chris, welcome to the boards! I remember watching your videos last year disclosing what you went through to make weight for your pro card and immediately became a fan! What made you switch from Fak to Aceto for your nutrition?
    Instagram - @dan_evan1

ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by masthead716 View Post
    Hey Chris, welcome to the boards! I remember watching your videos last year disclosing what you went through to make weight for your pro card and immediately became a fan! What made you switch from Fak to Aceto for your nutrition?
    Thanks bud!

I wanted to do something different. I am friends with Evan, Jose, and Guy who all said great things about him. I wanted more one on one attention. I mean Fak is great but I wanted more for it being my first pro show. Aceto has me send pics and weight to him 3-4x per week! Constantly making adjustments. So far it has been great! I will be staying with him for sure.

Quantum Tunnel Mafia AdamantiumYoke's Avatar
    AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Chris... Heavy deadlifts on back day... proper ones ? or touch, bounce n go ?
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way
    Chase failure to achieve success
    Team Yates/Cutler/Winklaar
    "Moderation in bodybuilding is a vice."

Registered User AnabolicAnimal1's Avatar
    AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This board doesn't allow for PED talk; rightfully so considering the multitude of sponsors and traffic it generates. Hopefully this question isn't 'too' AAS related.

How do you handle drug questions in public? Are they a frequent thing? Obviously it's common place for the general, uninformed public to discredit all of your work and simply write it off as being predicated solely on steroid use. Just wanted your overall thoughts/comments/peeves concerning the public and the myriad of drug questions you likely get.

If I had to venture a guess, I'd be willing to bet that you likely get these types of questions far less than many other pros considering you look relatively normal (comparatively speaking).

Also...

How often do you get bloodwork done? Full hormone panel? Metabolic panel basics? Do you get one more frequently than the other? I'm assuming your father handles all of that for you?

british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Chris in your videos you mention you've had a few injuries. As I'm starting to get heavier and weights used is going up. I can feel the strain is catching up with my joints.

How do you now avoid injury? Are you a fan of foam rolling? I've never rolled but heard good things about it

also, what are your thoughts on universal flex for helping?
    Better looking then most of the misc crew

No twitter or ******** crew

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisTuttle View Post
    That is very hard to answer considering diet and training is really individualized. I would say minimum training? 4 days per week weights, spending most time with multi- joint exercises, 3 exercise per body part, 3 sets each exercise, 10-15 reps per set, and good smooth controlled tempo. Cardio post workout 20-30 mins of HIIT. Diet tips? Do not go hungry? Hungry = poor food choices. Try and eat a minimum of 4 complete meals per day. Fruits, vegetables, lean meats, and healthy fats. Must put priority on planning for food. No plan = bad food choices.

thanks man!

Originally Posted by AdamantiumYoke View Post
    Chris... Heavy deadlifts on back day... proper ones ? or touch, bounce n go ?
    I personally do not do dead lifts anymore. Not as an effective exercise as people think it is and to high risk of injury. I used to do them every back workout for 5 years straight. Why did I stop? "They" claim that dead lifts are a great mass builder for back. I say "bull****." My back is the my worst body part and did not make much improvements until I started doing other exercises and staying away from dead lifts. Proper ones and no heavier than 8 reps. Just ego below that.

Originally Posted by AnabolicAnimal1 View Post
    This board doesn't allow for PED talk; rightfully so considering the multitude of sponsors and traffic it generates. Hopefully this question isn't 'too' AAS related.

How do you handle drug questions in public? Are they a frequent thing? Obviously it's common place for the general, uninformed public to discredit all of your work and simply write it off as being predicated solely on steroid use. Just wanted your overall thoughts/comments/peeves concerning the public and the myriad of drug questions you likely get.

If I had to venture a guess, I'd be willing to bet that you likely get these types of questions far less than many other pros considering you look relatively normal (comparatively speaking).

Also...

How often do you get bloodwork done? Full hormone panel? Metabolic panel basics? Do you get one more frequently than the other? I'm assuming your father handles all of that for you?
    I do not ever feed into ignorance. I do not get asked those questions almost ever. Probably because I do not wear tank tops and try and stay covered up. Muscles offend people in today's world LOL! I did more in high school for I was always muscular and very lean.

I get blood work maybe 2 per year but my Father has nothing to do with it. I have my own Primary care physician. Metabolic panel.

Originally Posted by british123 View Post
    Chris in your videos you mention you've had a few injuries. As I'm starting to get heavier and weights used is going up. I can feel the strain is catching up with my joints.

How do you now avoid injury? Are you a fan of foam rolling? I've never rolled but heard good things about it

also, what are your thoughts on universal flex for helping?

Joint support is key (glucosamine chondroitin). Foam rolling is key and should be used daily to keep muscles functioning properly. I do not go heavy like I used to when I was 25. I stay above 10 reps and go as high as 30 on some things. Always using slow and controlled movements.

AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Since there is no official NY Pro thread going yet. I'll post it here only

He starts posing around 11:08 . Looking good overall IMO Will be on point on the game day. Even if not the thickest guy on stage, He is gonna upset whole line up with NASTY condition I hope.
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^I believe that is old footage, Palombo has been sitting on since he won nationals.
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    ^I believe that is old footage, Palombo has been sitting on since he won nationals.
    Don't know about that. I just looked at the title and upload date.
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watch it

~Blocky Waist Crew~

AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

EDIT - Iterated above.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking incredible.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Looking incredible.
    I am looking more forward to the 212's at the NYP now, than I am the open.

~Blocky Waist Crew~

Since there is no official NY Pro thread going yet. I'll post it here only

He starts posing around 11:08 . Looking good overall IMO Will be on point on the game day. Even if not the thickest guy on stage, He is gonna upset whole line up with NASTY condition I hope.
    That video was shot in 2013 when I was getting ready for Nationals.

Correct old footage and I am about 8 lbs heavier now. Praise the Lord!!!!!!! HAHA

I am looking more forward to the 212's at the NYP now, than I am the open.

I agree, when I watched last year the 212s were all so shredded the Opens were big but soft. No good!

lol my bad. I had just watched the posing in the end , as people on other forums had been discussing about your new posing video/pics but I couldn't find one.

Any new pics Chris ? How are you feeling mentally and emotionally at this point as the competition is coming closer ? Anxious? Excited? Indifferent ? as I have read the last 3-4 weeks are the hardest for the pros, due to all that manipulation, last minute adjustments and social seclusion.
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

lol my bad. I had just watched the posing in the end , as people on other forums had been discussing about your new posing video/pics but I couldn't find one.

Any new pics Chris ? How are you feeling mentally and emotionally at this point as the competition is coming closer ? Anxious? Excited? Indifferent ? as I have read the last 3-4 weeks are the hardest for the pros, due to all that manipulation, last minute adjustments and social seclusion.
    The last 3-4 weeks for me are actually the easiest for me. I love them! I am so driven at this point. I am very happy with prep and working with Aceto! Dude is a genius! I have some pics on IG you can see.

The last 3-4 weeks for me are actually the easiest for me. I love them! I am so driven at this point. I am very happy with prep and working with Aceto! Dude is a genius! I have some pics on IG you can see.
    Aceto and his damn muffins, lol.

Front lat spread looking unreal man, seriously can't wait to see what you bring in 4 weeks

~Blocky Waist Crew~

Aceto and his damn muffins, lol.

Front lat spread looking unreal man, seriously can't wait to see what you bring in 4 weeks

HAHAH Yup! Those things are like 400 kcal each and 75g carbs!!!!

Just over 4 weeks out at 220 lbs

Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So complete.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    So complete.
    Absolutely. Back could come up a little bit, but it's not nearly as horrible as he makes it sound, lol.

Originally Posted by AnabolicAnimal1 View Post
    Absolutely. Back could come up a little bit, but it's not nearly as horrible as he makes it sound, lol.
    I think it is. It needs to come up a lot to be decent in the pro ranks. In time I will figure out that formula to get it to catch up!

I think it is. It needs to come up a lot to be decent in the pro ranks. In time I will figure out that formula to get it to catch up!
    What do you typically do for training your back? What part of your back is your weakest in your opinion?

Back is a major focus for me and has been for a while..... I want to have dat der illusion of thickness, lol.

~Blocky Waist Crew~

What do you typically do for training your back? What part of your back is your weakest in your opinion?

Back is a major focus for me and has been for a while..... I want to have dat der illusion of thickness, lol.
    My upper back thickness. I do more machines and movements where I can easily focus on the upper back. Alot more wider / shoulder width grip rows. Mostly I have lightened the weight to focused more on the contraction and staying in the 10-15 rep range. Sometimes even 20 reps. It has been working great!