Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi chris,

Universal nailed it by sponsoring you, especially with there being so many pros with no personality or transferable knowledge.

My question is what advice would you give to someone who is working in IT and is about to change career to become a clinical dietitian? i know the pay isn't up there with the rest of the medical field but that doesn't even slightly bother me and i like the sound of every aspect of becoming one. The fact i would have to go back to school doesn't seem bad to me if im going to be studying science and diet and applying them both to people and also being in a learning/working environment with people who have the same interest would be awesome. I have been interested in nutrition in general since i started lifting weights 6 years ago and i still can never seem to get bored of the topic from reading studies, nutrition logs and forums for hours on end based on on nutrition, I actually find myself wishing there was more places online with higher traffic that discuss nutrition compared to what is out there.

i know sports nutrition is very different than being a clinical dietitian but i would consider it living the dream if i could personally effect peoples lives through the thing im interested in the most even if it its in the area gastro or renal support.
    also what is your opinion on nutrigenomics? im looking into getting some tests done to find out the polymorphisms i may have and then eating a specific micronutrient based diet in the aim of long term health

ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SeymourGains View Post
    Hi chris,

Universal nailed it by sponsoring you, especially with there being so many pros with no personality or transferable knowledge.

My question is what advice would you give to someone who is working in IT and is about to change career to become a clinical dietitian? i know the pay isn't up there with the rest of the medical field but that doesn't even slightly bother me and i like the sound of every aspect of becoming one. The fact i would have to go back to school doesn't seem bad to me if im going to be studying science and diet and applying them both to people and also being in a learning/working environment with people who have the same interest would be awesome. I have been interested in nutrition in general since i started lifting weights 6 years ago and i still can never seem to get bored of the topic from reading studies, nutrition logs and forums for hours on end based on on nutrition, I actually find myself wishing there was more places online with higher traffic that discuss nutrition compared to what is out there.

i know sports nutrition is very different than being a clinical dietitian but i would consider it living the dream if i could personally effect peoples lives through the thing im interested in the most even if it its in the area gastro or renal support.
    also what is your opinion on nutrigenomics? im looking into getting some tests done to find out the polymorphisms i may have and then eating a specific micronutrient based diet in the aim of long term health
    First off, thank you for you compliments. I feel Universal got it right too. : )
    Just know going from IT to RD you are going to be making a big pay cut if you are doing only clinical. You will need your B.S. in Nutrition and Dietetics. Then you have to complete at 1300 hour Internship and of course the RD exam.
    You remind me of myself when I decided to switch from Exercise Physiology to Nutrition. I could never get enough nutritional information! I was just so intrigued! I love it more and more all the time and so fortunate to have found what I truly love to do. I am a Clinical Dietitian at a nearby hospital. I love it! Love working in the ICU with more clinical cases. The down fall is a large number of the people admitted do not follow the nutritional recommendations to their disease and end up in the hospital again and again. Very frustrating, but overall I love it. I work both as a clinical dietitian and have my own business helping general weight loss clients and competition prep.
    Nutrigenomics is very interesting and more research to needs to be done but I really do not know a great deal about it to be honest.

Quantum Tunnel Mafia AdamantiumYoke's Avatar
    AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Chris, what do you think about planning your staple diet based on your blood group etc ? [ Some dieticians here tell to eat according to the blood type. Like, Type O blood: A high-protein diet heavy on lean meat, Type A blood: A meat-free diet based on fruits and vegetables ] Is this all myth or solid science. If science, have you made any practical inferences by experimenting on clients or yourself ?

And can you PLEASE make a day by day video series for the last week before NY Pro ? or maybe atleast pics ?
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way
    Chase failure to achieve success
    Team Yates/Cutler/Winklaar
    "Moderation in bodybuilding is a vice."

ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AdamantiumYoke View Post
    Chris, what do you think about planning your staple diet based on your blood group etc ? [ Some dieticians here tell to eat according to the blood type. Like, Type O blood: A high-protein diet heavy on lean meat, Type A blood: A meat-free diet based on fruits and vegetables ] Is this all myth or solid science. If science, have you made any practical inferences by experimenting on clients or yourself ?

And can you PLEASE make a day by day video series for the last week before NY Pro ? or maybe atleast pics ?
    No solid evidence what so ever on the blood type diet. There might be some truth to it but I think it is a quack personally. I follow FODMAP diet a lot
    https://stanfordhealthcare.org/conte...fodmapdiet.pdf

Universal is done coming up. We just did one last week so that should be coming out soon. I will post more pics on my IG.

AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisTuttle View Post
    No solid evidence what so ever on the blood type diet. There might be some truth to it but I think it is a quack personally. I follow FODMAP diet a lot
    https://stanfordhealthcare.org/conte...fodmapdiet.pdf

Universal is done coming up. We just did one last week so that should be coming out soon. I will post more pics on my IG.
    Wow didn't know about this diet concept. Looks good even by bro scientific standards. Thanks Sir, will start incorporating this soon.

Purely as a fan, who are gonna be your top 3 contenders for the NY Pro ? ( both classes) Sadly, we don't even have full competitor lists yet.
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

Wow didn't know about this diet concept. Looks good even by bro scientific standards. Thanks Sir, will start incorporating this soon.

Purely as a fan, who are gonna be your top 3 contenders for the NY Pro ? ( both classes) Sadly, we don't even have full competitor lists yet.
    Honestly, I have no idea or have payed any attention to who is doing it or what they look like. I am friends with Guy and know he will be the favorite to win the 212s. That is it and all I know. HAHAH

alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey again Chris!
    In your oppinion how lean do you think one can get as a natural without sacrificing too much muscle?

Originally Posted by alex070707 View Post
    Hey again Chris!
    In your oppinion how lean do you think one can get as a natural without sacrificing too much muscle?
    Crazy lean! There is huge misconception with natty's losing muscle! It rarely happens ever! I have never seen is in 8 years of coaching. Now they tend to get all dramatic about feeling tired but they are def not losing muslce. I have coached tons of natty's (14 I have turned pro) and never ONE of them have lost strength and about 40% of them had condition out of this world. Some had to do upwards of 2 hours cardio per day, carb cycling, and strategic re-feeds. What people do not realize is that when you are a natty that is your body's REAL genetic limits. Meaning your body is ok with the amount of muscle mass you have. Unnatural guys are pushing past what the body is SUPPOSED to be so losing muslce when being to aggressive dieting is much higher than a natty.

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Crazy lean! There is huge misconception with natty's losing muscle! It rarely happens ever! I have never seen is in 8 years of coaching. Now they tend to get all dramatic about feeling tired but they are def not losing muslce. I have coached tons of natty's (14 I have turned pro) and never ONE of them have lost strength and about 40% of them had condition out of this world. Some had to do upwards of 2 hours cardio per day, carb cycling, and strategic re-feeds. What people do not realize is that when you are a natty that is your body's REAL genetic limits. Meaning your body is ok with the amount of muscle mass you have. Unnatural guys are pushing past what the body is SUPPOSED to be so losing muslce when being to aggressive dieting is much higher than a natty.
    I've never heard that explanation before, but it makes a lot of sense. Thanks...
    Team General Mills

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    I've never heard that explanation before, but it makes a lot of sense. Thanks...
    ^Agreed. I've never heard anyone put it like that? Thank you!

On the last part, could you please clarify what I bolded? I think I understand the concept but I posted this response in another section for discussion and that raised some questions.
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    ^Agreed. I've never heard anyone put it like that? Thank you!

On the last part, could you please clarify what I bolded? I think I understand the concept but I posted this response in another section for discussion and that raised some questions.
    If guys who are not natural (enhanced) their muscles are larger than they are supposed to be genetically. The body does whatever it can to maintain it original form. That is why they vary in size so much. The body does not want to be that big. Another words, if your body is past where it "supposed to be" genetically then losing muscle becomes much easier. Makes sense?

alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000)
    First time I've honestly heard this explenation, will see how far I can go this year in terms of conditioning!
    You said none of your clients lose strength? How the hell does that happen? I lose strength the moment I drop my calories to a deficit.

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If guys who are not natural (enhanced) their muscles are larger than they are supposed to be genetically. The body does whatever it can to maintain it original form. That is why they vary in size so much. The body does not want to be that big. Another words, if your body is past where it "supposed to be" genetically then losing muscle becomes much easier. Makes sense?
    Definitely does. Through my experience, I have not lost any noticeable muscle through my cuts, although I have only been very lean once in my life.

Could you provide examples of where someone who is enhanced, and still on, would have to be concerned with losing muscle. How would they prevent the muscle loss, without getting into specific "supplementation"?
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

First time I've honestly heard this explenation, will see how far I can go this year in terms of conditioning!
    You said none of your clients lose strength? How the hell does that happen? I lose strength the moment I drop my calories to a deficit.
    You mean you lose stamina! Not strength. Less glycogen less output. Normal. You eat well for one week and boom your stamina is back. If that was muscle it would take months to come back. You may lose a few reps but the poundage should stay the same. If you are losing strength of the rip then your training is off in the off season. To be clear, it is possible to lose muscle as natty but not as easy as everyone thinks.

Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    Definitely does. Through my experience, I have not lost any noticeable muscle through my cuts, although I have only been very lean once in my life.

Could you provide examples of where someone who is enhanced, and still on, would have to be concerned with losing muscle. How would they prevent the muscle loss, without getting into specific "supplementation"?
    This happens when they are too fat and tring to make a show and diet in correctly! That simple! Plan ahead to make sure you have enough time to get lean and DO NOT GET FAT.

Thumbs up

Really great to hear this theory from a credible source . I always thought that this made sense but never completely believed in it.

On a different note, as a prep coach and bodybuilder yourself, how do you feel about Striated Glutes being the most dominant parameter when judging condition? A competitor may have awesome shape, look ripped and what not, but when he turns around n has smooth glutes, he loses to a guy with striated glutes even if the latter loses in symmetry, definition, proportions and presentation. Means no matter what, should JUST striated glutes win ? I ask this because this debate has been very hot lately on many forums, and I haven't seen an industry insider answer this specifically(except maybe Bob Cicherillo). Thanks
    Last edited by AdamantiumYoke; 04-21-2015 at 12:03 PM.
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

Really great to hear this theory from a credible source . I always thought that this made sense but never completely believed in it.

On a different note, as a prep coach and bodybuilder yourself, how do you feel about Striated Glutes being the most dominant parameter when judging condition? A competitor may have awesome shape, look ripped and what not, but when he turns around n has smooth glutes, he loses to a guy with striated glutes even if the latter loses in symmetry, definition, proportions and presentation. Means no matter what, should JUST striated glutes win ? I ask this because this debate has been very hot lately on many forums, and I haven't seen an industry insider answer this specifically(except maybe Bob Cicherillo). Thanks
    No way! If you think about it. Glutes are only in two poses. So if the better guy with shape wins the other 5 poses and loses the two from the rear then the points should put him first. That is my thought!

No way! If you think about it. Glutes are only in two poses. So if the better guy with shape wins the other 5 poses and loses the two from the rear then the points should put him first. That is my thought!
    This!!! Thank god a pro like you agrees with this too, as do many fans. If only the points were given pose by pose and not as a whole.

What do you think is the reason that an athlete gets super conditioned in some bodyparts, and not so much in others ? Like I remember reading Cutler being criticised for good condition in the legs from the front, but not in the upper body ( hard quads, soft upper body ) . Does this make sense ? or in these kind of cases, its just that the OVERALL bf% is a actually higher than it should be ?
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)

How do you make that "theory" fit with wolf getting 3rd in 2013?

Judges are to inconsistent for us to take any kind of credible conclusion as to what matters most to them.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

This!!! Thank god a pro like you agrees with this too, as do many fans. If only the points were given pose by pose and not as a whole.

What do you think is the reason that an athlete gets super conditioned in some bodyparts, and not so much in others ? Like I remember reading Cutler being criticised for good condition in the legs from the front, but not in the upper body ( hard quads, soft upper body ) . Does this make sense ? or in these kind of cases, its just that the OVERALL bf% is a actually higher than it should be ?
    Honestly it is just genetics! I carry most of my fat in my back. I will have shredded hams, abs, and quads but soft lower back. Just genetic.

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    How do you make that "theory" fit with wolf getting 3rd in 2013?

Judges are to inconsistent for us to take any kind of credible conclusion as to what matters most to them.
    Remember this is a subjective sport. I have my favorites and an ideal body type that I think is dominant while you may have the opposite view. I feel that Dexter SMOKED arnold with flying colors while so many fans where talking **** about him. See what I mean.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Remember this is a subjective sport. I have my favorites and an ideal body type that I think is dominant while you may have the opposite view. I feel that Dexter SMOKED arnold with flying colors while so many fans where talking **** about him. See what I mean.
    I think most fans, at least within my small sample which is only this section, didn't have issues with Dex winning. It was more about branch in 2nd and Ced in 4th.

Even within subjectivity judges must not be incoherent. Problem is they are, even within the same show, and that shows terrible incompetence (of either the judges themselves, or the judging system dictated by the ifbb) and disrespect towards the athletes. Then fans must make sense of senseless judging, which brings out expressions such as "you need to pay your dues", "politics" or more directly, corruption.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    I think most fans, at least within my small sample which is only this section, didn't have issues with Dex winning. It was more about branch in 2nd and Ced in 4th.

Even within subjectivity judges must not be incoherent. Problem is they are, even within the same show, and that shows terrible incompetence (of either the judges themselves, or the judging system dictated by the ifbb) and disrespect towards the athletes. Then fans must make sense of senseless judging, which brings out expressions such as "you need to pay your dues", "politics" or more directly, corruption.
    Ah I don't see it all that way. I sure it happens. You know what, life isn't fair. Never will be. I love competing and bodybuilding regardless if politics play a role. I compete for me not for a trophy. Do I wish it was different? Of course, but not going to let it take my fun! : )

@Unbiased I agree, there should be a criteria or atleast a pattern when one type of physique is being given the win over the other. Looks like they don't really care about us fans lol, they know that bikini n physique will be enough to make money in the near future. They don't need our approval

@Chris Good to see the positive attitude. But even from a financial standpoint, there's not much money involved already, and 212 cash awards are even lower. So when a deserving one ( whose sole profession is BBing ) is denied a win, why would he want to compete in the future with dedication and drive when he can't even compensate for all the food n supps ? Its great that you have much more going on than BBing, as far as income is concerned. Maybe a guy like you placing very high in 212 shows will change the outlook altogether.
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

@Unbiased I agree, there should be a criteria or atleast a pattern when one type of physique is being given the win over the other. Looks like they don't really care about us fans lol, they know that bikini n physique will be enough to make money in the near future. They don't need our approval

@Chris Good to see the positive attitude. But even from a financial standpoint, there's not much money involved already, and 212 cash awards are even lower. So when a deserving one ( whose sole profession is BBing ) is denied a win, why would he want to compete in the future with dedication and drive when he can't even compensate for all the food n supps ? Its great that you have much more going on than BBing, as far as income is concerned. Maybe a guy like you placing very high in 212 shows will change the outlook altogether.
    I agree!

Now regarding money and the sport. 20-30 years ago they were making nothing compared to today. Now does what we put in equal the money reward? Absolutely not! Would it be nice to get paid? Of course! However, if anyone is pursing bodybuilding to be rich they are complete idiots. In my personal opinion money ruins every sport. Look at baseball! It was way better back in Roger Maris and Mickey Mantel days than today. Today it is all about money, buying players, and not about the love of the sport anymore. Young kids focus on professional sports now as fame and money as a driving factor, but never because they just love it to their core. I like how bodybuilding is not all about money. If it was, it would probably be more political. I do this because I love it and would do it anyway even if it payed nothing. There is not much true love for anything today. Everyone needs a material incentive to get off their ass. I mean look at people who climb mount Everest? They pay thousands of dollars to risk their own life just for the accomplishment.

Thumbs up

I agree!

Now regarding money and the sport. 20-30 years ago they were making nothing compared to today. Now does what we put in equal the money reward? Absolutely not! Would it be nice to get paid? Of course! However, if anyone is pursing bodybuilding to be rich they are complete idiots. In my personal opinion money ruins every sport. Look at baseball! It was way better back in Roger Maris and Mickey Mantel days than today. Today it is all about money, buying players, and not about the love of the sport anymore. Young kids focus on professional sports now as fame and money as a driving factor, but never because they just love it to their core. I like how bodybuilding is not all about money. If it was, it would probably be more political. I do this because I love it and would do it anyway even if it payed nothing. There is not much true love for anything today. Everyone needs a material incentive to get off their ass. I mean look at people who climb mount Everest? They pay thousands of dollars to risk their own life just for the accomplishment.
    That is one great analogy. And in my opinion the politics has always been a big part of the equation in this sport so we don't have to worry about it increasing as the money goes up We are part of a minority cult anyway. But I agree, If one wants to accomplish a goal for own soul, no matter the criticism and rewards, its place will always be very high.
    How big of an "IFBB Pro Bodybuilding" fan were you before you decided to finally compete for the pro card ? Were you ever part of this "buying the magazines, going to expos, staying updated on all pro placings" culture ?
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

That is one great analogy. And in my opinion the politics has always been a big part of the equation in this sport so we don't have to worry about it increasing as the money goes up We are part of a minority cult anyway. But I agree, If one wants to accomplish a goal for own soul, no matter the criticism and rewards, its place will always be very high.
    How big of an "IFBB Pro Bodybuilding" fan were you before you decided to finally compete for the pro card ? Were you ever part of this "buying the magazines, going to expos, staying updated on all pro placings" culture ?
    Yes since I was a kid racing motocross. I always loved the look. I loved going to he expos back in 04. I almost wish it was that fun again. Being a fan and bodybuilding enthusiast at the time was great! Much more fun than now. Like a little kid in a candy store.

Out of pure curiosity:
    What type of diet (in terms of what macro breakdown) has been the most sucessful with your natty clients? I know everybody is different just curious for the statistic.

ctuttle1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Out of pure curiosity:
    What type of diet (in terms of what macro breakdown) has been the most sucessful with your natty clients? I know everybody is different just curious for the statistic.
    AHAHA Yes everyone is different so there is no exact formula for natty's. I always start with 45% carbs, 35% protein, 20% Fat. Then vary carbs from there either up or down.