Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ctuttle1 View Post
    AHAHA Yes everyone is different so there is no exact formula for natty's. I always start with 45% carbs, 35% protein, 20% Fat. Then vary carbs from there either up or down.
    Wrong profile Chris but happy popped your post cherry.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Quantum Tunnel Mafia AdamantiumYoke's Avatar
    AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Article on GI issues, myths, causes, solutions, how to improve digestion and more by Chris

http://www.universalusa.com/Communit...uilding?ref=73

Liked the article Chris. The points about unawareness on body's response to gluten, elimination diet, simple tip like actually Chewing the foods slowly are well stated. I often see people [ especially big ones ] just throwing the food in the stomach with the help of water and soda etc. There was a time when every other person was claiming gluten and dairy allergy Keep gracing us with the knowledge.

Hope you are in good health and in final gear of the prep, how's the mental and physical state right now ? And most importantly, How easily will you be able to make the weight ?
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way
    Chase failure to achieve success
    Team Yates/Cutler/Winklaar
    "Moderation in bodybuilding is a vice."

ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AdamantiumYoke View Post
    Article on GI issues, myths, causes, solutions, how to improve digestion and more by Chris

http://www.universalusa.com/Communit...uilding?ref=73

Liked the article Chris. The points about unawareness on body's response to gluten, elimination diet, simple tip like actually Chewing the foods slowly are well stated. I often see people [ especially big ones ] just throwing the food in the stomach with the help of water and soda etc. There was a time when every other person was claiming gluten and dairy allergy Keep gracing us with the knowledge.

Hope you are in good health and in final gear of the prep, how's the mental and physical state right now ? And most importantly, How easily will you be able to make the weight ?
    You beat me to it! I was just about to post this article! Yes, there are so many misconceptions that need to be cleared up. I have another I am working on regarding Intra workout drinks.

Prep is going real well! Feeling pretty good. Normal tired. Just having a blast!

Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisTuttle View Post
    You beat me to it! I was just about to post this article! Yes, there are so many misconceptions that need to be cleared up. I have another I am working on regarding Intra workout drinks.

Prep is going real well! Feeling pretty good. Normal tired. Just having a blast!
    Cant wait to hear what you have to say about Intra bro. Does it change often for you?
    Universal Rep

www.UniversalUSA.com
    www.********.com/UniversalUSA
    www.twitter.com/UniversalUSA

Instagram: universalusa

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisTuttle View Post

Looking forward to this.

Really good article and I am going to use a lot of tips when I come out of my cut.

Do you alter much for peaking?
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I started, my trainer used to be obsessed with intra workout supps . Really waiting for it !!!
    Will we get to see more pics/videos before you finally hit the stage ?
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Razor44 View Post
    Cant wait to hear what you have to say about Intra bro. Does it change often for you?

It is more going to go into the physiological response to carbs and aminos during an exercise bout. I will touch on what I do as well and what changes during off season to prep. It does change but not much for me. In some cases with my clients it will not change at all. I will explain.

Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    Looking forward to this.

Really good article and I am going to use a lot of tips when I come out of my cut.

Do you alter much for peaking?
    The alterations for peaking are dependent on what I look like for show a week out. So there is nothing ever set in stone.

When I started, my trainer used to be obsessed with intra workout supps . Really waiting for it !!!
    Will we get to see more pics/videos before you finally hit the stage ?
    Yes. Pics yes. Videos Tuttle Diaries? I think so but that is on Universals end. They have a few more lined up.

Crazy Creative Podcast 4 : IFBB Pro Chris Tuttle

Check out the latest episode of the Crazy Creative Podcast. Today we talk to IFBB pro bodybuilder, Chris Tuttle MS, RD, about following his passion, setting goals and his journey becoming a pro bodybuilder.

Y'all gotta watch this one. This here is one more intelligent bodybuilder proving that not all bbers are meatheads talking about protein n pump. Respect Chris! ( Cliffs will be too much to do lol just listen to it during cardio)
    Last edited by AdamantiumYoke; 05-07-2015 at 11:20 AM.
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

Crazy Creative Podcast 4 : IFBB Pro Chris Tuttle

Check out the latest episode of the Crazy Creative Podcast. Today we talk to IFBB pro bodybuilder, Chris Tuttle MS, RD, about following his passion, setting goals and his journey becoming a pro bodybuilder.

Y'all gotta watch this one. This here is one more intelligent bodybuilder proving that not all bbers are meatheads talking about protein n pump. Respect Chris! ( Cliffs will be too much to do lol just listen to it during cardio)
    Thanks bud!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chris you looked awesome. Hope to see steady slow improvements man. You have great lines and I hope you keep them.
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

Chris you looked great, and were much better than your rank in eyes of the many. With that flow and some progression, I expect big things!
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

Chris Tuttle 13 weeks before Europa Phoenix Pro 2015

Great FDB in terms of shape n flow!
    I don't know if Chris is still here on the forums. Hopefully, this time will be better than NY Pro. He deserved to place above Raul n Rivera IMO
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gorky88 View Post
    Chris you looked awesome. Hope to see steady slow improvements man. You have great lines and I hope you keep them.
    Thanks bud! I am doing everything I can this time around to make sure I place a little higher!

IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IFBBproCTuttle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes sir, I am still here just have been super backed up with clients and such. Thanks! This time I will be better! I will be about 8lbs heavier and I will in even better condition. Making weight will be harder this time but If anyone knows how to make weight it is me. HAHAH! Had to cut 14 lbs in 24 hours to make weight for Nationals in 2013.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Chris! I had a quick question for you.

Once you are utilizing a proper nutrition plan eating a variety of micronutrient dense foods, what are some other things you do to optimize your health? Any planned periods where you pull training back slightly? particular supplements? particular food cycling? Anything..

Thanks in advance man! Always fun to learn from a top pro!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Hey Chris! I had a quick question for you.

Once you are utilizing a proper nutrition plan eating a variety of micronutrient dense foods, what are some other things you do to optimize your health? Any planned periods where you pull training back slightly? particular supplements? particular food cycling? Anything..

Thanks in advance man! Always fun to learn from a top pro!
    Yes for sure. Training should be pulled back based on how you feel and your progress. If you consistently tired for 2-3 days in a row or are losing pumps in the gym below the norm, I would say take a break or train M W F for a week or two to get recovered. Carb cycling is a good way to get much needed insulin sensitivity back which is needed at times to break through plateaus. As for as health? Just get a wide variety for fruits and veges and DO NOT BURN or char your meat. Hope that helps bud!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IFBBproCTuttle View Post
    Yes for sure. Training should be pulled back based on how you feel and your progress. If you consistently tired for 2-3 days in a row or are losing pumps in the gym below the norm, I would say take a break or train M W F for a week or two to get recovered. Carb cycling is a good way to get much needed insulin sensitivity back which is needed at times to break through plateaus. As for as health? Just get a wide variety for fruits and veges and DO NOT BURN or char your meat. Hope that helps bud!
    Much appreciated!
    advertising not permitted

Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paulos20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking incredible.

ethan1631 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ethan1631 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ethan1631 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ethan1631 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ethan1631 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ethan1631 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ethan1631 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ethan1631 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ethan1631 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ethan1631 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ethan1631 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Chris, read through all of the posts so far and really appreciate all of the information man!

I just had a question about your approach to bringing up lagging body parts. I spent most of my last year training doing mostly powerlifting and have poor arm and chest development. I'm transitioning to a PPL split, would you suggest only adding maybe a set or two to each body part and if so should I drop volume for my other parts for recovery purposes? I'm curious to hear your take and how you approach this. Thanks man!
    I lifted heavy once.
    It was cool.