Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Registered User AnabolicAnimal1's Avatar
    AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gozz View Post
    Hi Chris,

Do you and Aceto agree on most nutrition principles? I have read Aceto's books and I know he believes in only having a very, very low amount of fat.
    I was curious of this as well. Being a relative expert in nutrition, you clearly have a pretty substantial knowledge base. I was also wondering what Aceto offers to you, in terms of knowledge. Obviously he's been in the game for a long time, but does he truly offer you a great deal of 'extra' information that you didn't know yourself or does he serve more of the proverbial "extra pair of eyes?" I understand that prep coaches serve secondarily (or primarily, depending on who you're working with) as a chemist and that's information that you'll never be able to receive a degree in - at least as it pertains to the application of performance enhancing drugs in athletes.

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome to the forum Chris, nice to have you on board.

What are your thoughts on sugar substitutes (sucralose) use during contest preparation and if you or your clients are using them, how far out do you cut them off?

Originally Posted by ChrisTuttle View Post
    This is before I decided to squeeze into light heavyweight

[URL=http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/ChrisTuttleUniversal/media/4weeksoutnortham2013_zpsn7f3smq6.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag21/ChrisTuttleUniversal/4weeksoutnortham2013_zpsn7f3smq6.jpg[IMG][URL]
    That pose looks sick. Feathered quads and all.

TheRealGSix is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealGSix is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealGSix is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealGSix is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealGSix is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealGSix is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealGSix is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealGSix is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealGSix is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealGSix is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRealGSix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is going to be a great thread. Everytime I hang with Tuttle I learn at least 1, if not many, new things. He has a wealth of knowledge and doesn't sound like a biochemistry textbook trying to regurgitate it. He has a way of explaining it to the common athlete that makes sense. With each new fact/tidbit, my training/diet/physique has improved significantly!
    Universal Rep
    www.universalusa.com
    ********, Twitter, Instagram: @universalusa

Follow me on Instagram: @The_Real_Gsix

Registered User AnabolicAnimal1's Avatar
    AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicAnimal1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheRealGSix View Post
    This is going to be a great thread. Everytime I hang with Tuttle I learn at least 1, if not many, new things. He has a wealth of knowledge and doesn't sound like a biochemistry textbook trying to regurgitate it. He has a way of explaining it to the common athlete that makes sense. With each new fact/tidbit, my training/diet/physique has improved significantly!
    He comes across as a great communicator in all of his videos. Well spoken, and like you said, he's able to iterate his knowledge in a way that makes it easy for almost everyone to understand.

Quantum Tunnel Mafia AdamantiumYoke's Avatar
    AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    He was once chosen as Amateur of the week on this very site long time ago
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/bodybuilders/christut.htm

Looks like his favs are Stan McQuay, Ray and Dexter.
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way
    Chase failure to achieve success
    Team Yates/Cutler/Winklaar
    "Moderation in bodybuilding is a vice."

ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alex070707 View Post
    Hm okay thanks for the answers, a few more Q's then:
    How low in fat do you think one can go during prep as a natural?
    Current stats are 170lbs 5'10" @ around 10% BF. Eating 220g protein, 150g carbs, 40g fat and doing no cardio as of now, lifting 5 days a week. What would in your oppinion be the best way to get down to low single digits?
    Natural guys will need more fat in my opinion. 20-25% of total calories. Fats make us hormonally sound and can play a roll in a healthy immune system (CLA). I think your fat is too low. Best way to get leaner and trick your body is through carb cycling or strategic re-feeds. It is really a hard question to answer considering I do not know what your progression has been in the past month, but certainly start cardio and progressively work your way up. Hope that helps! I never go below 40g for the woman I prep. Natural guys usually around 50-70g depending.

ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisTuttle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    Wow man, great shape. Welcome to the boards, as well. As an educated pro-bodybuilder, I, and many others, would value your input on the following:

Intermittent Fasting. Basically, lots of studies and even more anecdotal evidence conclude that long periods of fasting (16-24 hrs), then feasting for a short time (4-8hrs) maximize desired hormone levels and metabolic pathways in the realm of a lean, strong body composition.

This thesis by Dr. Bojan covers most of it nicely:
    http://www.lift-heavy.com/intermittent-fasting/

Have you ever looked into it? Tried it? What is your opinion on it? I have been doing it for years with great results. Thanks in advance, and welcome!
    Thanks bud! I agree on the studies but I can sure tell you I'm not fasting for 16-24 hours. HAHAHA! Makes sense considering after a show prep the rebound from the food gives us the best gains and strength all year!

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Chris will try his best to answer everyone, just keep in mind he is prepping and may not get to you right away. Thanks for understanding fellas.
    I will answering EVERYTHING!!!!!!! HAHAH! Joking I will do my best! I am a workaholic so you never know!

Originally Posted by d-wade7288 View Post
    what an honor to have the great chris tuttle. I'll go ahead and just hit straight to the questions (big fan since seeing your videos by the way):

1) your opinion on high volume training as opposed to higher frequency?

2) any advice to someone prepping for their first show?
    1) Well if you do high volume you can't train frequent and vice versa. Higher frequency I have never found to be effective for myself. If you do it you must significantly reduce volume or change rep range and exercises. That way you lessen your chances of over training.

2) Yes that is an easy one. Worry about yourself and no one else, listen to only one person for feedback/ coaching (hence too many chefs in the kitchen), and feeling like crap, tired, and starving is normal. : )

Originally Posted by AdamantiumYoke View Post
    He was once chosen as Amateur of the week on this very site long time ago
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/bodybuilders/christut.htm

Looks like his favs are Stan McQuay, Ray and Dexter.
    I got new favorites now! LOL! Dorian Yates, Justin Compton, and Jose Raymond! Once you get to know some of them your opinion changes. Not saying they are bad guys or anything.

Originally Posted by AnabolicAnimal1 View Post
    He comes across as a great communicator in all of his videos. Well spoken, and like you said, he's able to iterate his knowledge in a way that makes it easy for almost everyone to understand.
    Delivery is key! When I did my internship I won a few awards on educational public speaking. People may know everything but if you cannot teach it for people to understand it is worth nothing.

Originally Posted by TheRealGSix View Post
    Exactly! There are plenty of educated people in the world today but not many with both an education and common sense. We must learn to apply common sense and practical application with education. Only way to be in my mind. Look at our government LOL! Bunch of over educated idiots!

AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got new favorites now! LOL! Dorian Yates, Justin Compton, and Jose Raymond! Once you get to know some of them your opinion changes. Not saying they are bad guys or anything.
    You just earned yourself a big fan May you be blessed with Yates cadre FLS n RLS. What's your take on training to failure ? Have you ever trained with him/ met him ? And seeing that you are quite tall ( by bbing standards) , why don't you wanna compete in the opens ? Don't you think the 212 shorter guys will look much thicker than you ?
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

Originally Posted by purts View Post
    Welcome to the forum Chris, nice to have you on board.

What are your thoughts on sugar substitutes (sucralose) use during contest preparation and if you or your clients are using them, how far out do you cut them off?

That pose looks sick. Feathered quads and all.
    I personally do not use any besides what are in my supps already. I hate sweet things so I am a bad person to ask. I never have a problem with any of my clients using them in moderation. I tell them don't be using 20 packs of splenda per day and chewing 2 packs of gum AHAHAHA. If they feel the need to do that then they are not cut out to compete in my mind.

Originally Posted by AnabolicAnimal1 View Post
    I was curious of this as well. Being a relative expert in nutrition, you clearly have a pretty substantial knowledge base. I was also wondering what Aceto offers to you, in terms of knowledge. Obviously he's been in the game for a long time, but does he truly offer you a great deal of 'extra' information that you didn't know yourself or does he serve more of the proverbial "extra pair of eyes?" I understand that prep coaches serve secondarily (or primarily, depending on who you're working with) as a chemist and that's information that you'll never be able to receive a degree in - at least as it pertains to the application of performance enhancing drugs in athletes.
    Great question and I have a fantastic answer! It is not so much information but an understanding. You cannot just pick up a book read how to climb Mount Everest and go do it. You might need an experienced guide. Someone may understand nutrition on the highest level (PHD) but may not understand what to do when the body starts to adapt to a specific diet. I work with a bunch of Dietitians who some have a better education than me, but I bet you I could take 10 people and get them into better shape than they could in ten weeks. See what I am saying? Chris Aceto is a master of adaption and it shows in his guys condition. He understands the concept of adapting and knows what moves to make and when. I do prep people and have turned a total 14 people pro in OCB, INBF, and NPC in all divisions in the last year and half. So I do understand adaption to an extent but it is an evolving thing. It never stops changing. Learning is constantly in the works. There is always things to learn.

Originally Posted by letsthrive View Post
    Incredible physique, wow. Any shots of you prior to lifting?
    I have always lifted since the 8th grade. I mean I do have a pic of me when I was in the 7th grade?

Originally Posted by gozz View Post
    Hi Chris,

Do you and Aceto agree on most nutrition principles? I have read Aceto's books and I know he believes in only having a very, very low amount of fat.
    Yes very! I understand what he is doing when he makes a change and I agree with it. I am doing much less cardio this time around (20mins vs 60-90mins) than Nationals which weirds me out but other than that I have had no issues. Yes, there is only 2 tbs of almond butter as added fat in my diet. The rest comes from Chicken, 1 whole egg, and steak for dinner.

When coaches do things that do not make sense I have a problem. I do have a good understanding of prep for I prep people as well so I know bull**** when I see it. : )

You just earned yourself a big fan May you be blessed with Yates cadre FLS n RLS. What's your take on training to failure ? Have you ever trained with him/ met him ? And seeing that you are quite tall ( by bbing standards) , why don't you wanna compete in the opens ? Don't you think the 212 shorter guys will look much thicker than you ?
    Yes, I love Dorian's hardcore work ethic, but also his intelligence. Most dudes with crazy work ethic are not very smart. : ) I do train to failure the best and safest way I can. It is very dangerous in some movements of course. I mean there is failure and then there is Dorian Yate's idea of failure. HAHAHA! I have met him but have not trained with him. I do not want to compete in the open for I do not want to what it takes to gain that much muscle. For me to be competitive I would have to put on 20-30 lbs. That is not happening nor do I have any interest in that. Will I look not as thick as a 212er? Absolutely, but I do not care. I love competing and will come in crazy condition have good structure. I mean Sami is 5'8'' and he places top 3 at 212 shows.

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I personally do not use any besides what are in my supps already. I hate sweet things so I am a bad person to ask. I never have a problem with any of my clients using them in moderation. I tell them don't be using 20 packs of splenda per day and chewing 2 packs of gum AHAHAHA. If they feel the need to do that then they are not cut out to compete in my mind.
    Appreciate your input on my Q. I stay away from gum, water enhancers and Splenda packets. As a matter of fact, I don't even use them in the off season either. I stick to what tiny amount is in my BCAAs so I'm with you on this one. I'm asking because I remember some research mentioning water retention relied to artificial sweeteners consumption so was curious to know if it was a big deal or minimal in the grand scheme of things.

whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000) whiskeyjackie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just wanted to say welcome Chris! An honor to have you here. I don't really have any specific question, I'll just shut up, follow this thread and learn.

It's as cool as it gets to know that Dorian is one of your favourite bodybuilders. Dorian is one of my idols, and probably the reason why I started lifting.

Thanx for sharing your knowledge with us and best of luck for the season, bro!

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do not want to compete in the open for I do not want to what it takes to gain that much muscle. For me to be competitive I would have to put on 20-30 lbs. That is not happening nor do I have any interest in that. Will I look not as thick as a 212er? Absolutely, but I do not care. I love competing and will come in crazy condition have good structure. I mean Sami is 5'8'' and he places top 3 at 212 shows.
    Mirin hard. I believe you will do well, especially in the front and rear poses.
    ...imnoting

Originally Posted by purts View Post
    Appreciate your input on my Q. I stay away from gum, water enhancers and Splenda packets. As a matter of fact, I don't even use them in the off season either. I stick to what tiny amount is in my BCAAs so I'm with you on this one. I'm asking because I remember some research mentioning water retention relied to artificial sweeteners consumption so was curious to know if it was a big deal or minimal in the grand scheme of things.
    Yes, I've heard that as well. I am not sure if that was hear say or not, but in the case of a problem client I would for sure ditch them early. You never know.

Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    Mirin hard. I believe you will do well, especially in the front and rear poses.
    I think my Side chest, Front db, lat spread, and front lat spread are my strengths at this point. We will see. It is all about who shows up.

Originally Posted by whiskeyjackie View Post
    Just wanted to say welcome Chris! An honor to have you here. I don't really have any specific question, I'll just shut up, follow this thread and learn.

It's as cool as it gets to know that Dorian is one of your favourite bodybuilders. Dorian is one of my idols, and probably the reason why I started lifting.

Thanx for sharing your knowledge with us and best of luck for the season, bro!
    Thank you bud and you are welcome! Yes, Dorian in my mind is the best overall bodybuilder with the greatest mental strength!

british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100) british123 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Chris

I understand you are sponsored which equals pretty much free unlimited supply of their products but if you were to advise people on a budget as to which staple supplements from universal would you say people should go for.

This is on the assumption that they can afford to eat well but have a little bit left each month for supplements

Thanks
    Better looking then most of the misc crew

No twitter or ******** crew

Originally Posted by british123 View Post
    Chris

I understand you are sponsored which equals pretty much free unlimited supply of their products but if you were to advise people on a budget as to which staple supplements from universal would you say people should go for.

This is on the assumption that they can afford to eat well but have a little bit left each month for supplements

Thanks
    Great question! If money was really tight and I had to choose things in order of prioritization of importance and efficacy (based on science). I would choose Whey Isolate and Carbo plus. That combo if I had to choose. Now in order of importance in my personal and professional opinion? I use these supps both offseason and contest and did before I was with Universal as well.

1. Whey Isolate Vanilla from Universal and Carbo Plus (digests great for me considering my intestinal issues and I never crash)
    2. BCAAs (Atomic 7 Grape) Most Leucine per serving! Leucine is king and has science to back it up
    3. Creatine monohydrate (good ole faithful)
    4. Glutamine (Helps with intestinal health as well as keeping the immune system strong during intense training periods.)
    5. CLA (pre contest) (body composition and immunity)

I use these supps both offseason and contest and did before I was with Universal as well. I must say after seeing first hand their own manufacturing plant, their products are spot on and high quality. They purchase all there own raws and formulate them on site. No bull ****!

Are you located in the US?

Namaste sir, A quick one. For hitting the FLS, RLS poses... what's better ? Elevate or depress the scapula ?
    And during the standing straight arm pulldowns with cable [ mimicking the nautilus pullover], what to do if the triceps and elbows give out too much early than lats ? And during this too, how do we do the scapula ?
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

Namaste sir, A quick one. For hitting the FLS, RLS poses... what's better ? Elevate or depress the scapula ?
    And during the standing straight arm pulldowns with cable [ mimicking the nautilus pullover], what to do if the triceps and elbows give out too much early than lats ? And during this too, how do we do the scapula ?
    Never elevate the scapula in almost any pose. You want to protract the scapula and lift the chest up. For standing cable pull overs keep your elbows out. Flared out to the sides. You do not need to go heavy to hit those lats. if you do your triceps will come more and more into play as the weight gets heavier. Keep your scapula retracted!

Never elevate the scapula in almost any pose. You want to protract the scapula and lift the chest up. For standing cable pull overs keep your elbows out. Flared out to the sides. You do not need to go heavy to hit those lats. if you do your triceps will come more and more into play as the weight gets heavier. Keep your scapula retracted!
    Thanks Chris. Appreciate it!!! I have kind of an odd question for you. From tomorrow, there are gonna start NAVRATRE, which are 9 nights of a religious Hindu festival and worship. We do not eat anything non vegetarian for 9-10 days, not even eggs. And usually I am always bothered in back of my mind that I am not getting any real protein [ except milk n cottage cheese and some soy that makes no more than 40g], and it leads me to believe that I am gonna lose hard earned muscle or gain back hard shed fat, [ we heavily eat rice, potatoes, fruits in these days]. It's a big psychological burden. What to do to make the situation slightly better. I cannot just rely on Whey.
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way

Obtaining Greek God Bod! Mr.Zuka's Avatar
    Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you referring to making weight? I first start with cutting sodium in half, keeping water in, then mild diuretics, cut water out, and use sauna for the remainder of weight to lose. Going in at only 5 min in a clip then cooling off completely. Watching for signs of severe dehydration. THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS and should not be repeated. I lost 14 lbs in about 18 hours. Never cramped, never got dizzy, never felt faint, no irregular heart beat, just fatigue. Precautions? My father was with me and he is an MD. Also I never cut salt all the way out and I never use diuretics that excrete K+ (potassium)
    scribble, scribble...brb taking notes...

thx bro imma use this
    NPC Athlete
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2012
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC State Championships 2013
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2013
    5th place in Mr. Wilmington, NC 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique NC Muscle Heat Championships 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2014
    5th place in Men's Physique Elite Muscle Classic 2014
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC Charlotte Cup 2015