Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpiritFighter View Post
    I don't think it will be like mayweather-mosley. Mosley was shot and afraid to let his hands go. Something Manny is not afraid of, even if its to his own detriment. If anything, it will be closer to mayweather-judah IMO.
    Shane was letting his hands go until Floyd started to counter and land at will. Then Shane turtled up because when he would throw, he would get countered, but when he wouldn't throw, Floyd walked him down and lit him up. I wouldn't say Shane was shot at all, he was just completely outmatched. Everyone thought Shane looked good as ever going into that fight, as he had just wrecked Margarito.

Originally Posted by Rebelthq View Post
    Which young guys are yall impressed with? I've been following Errol Spence jr and his power is real but there are still holes in his game, Antoine Douglas to me will be one of the best one day, still unsure about his chin but he's well rounded and the leaps in improvement he makes fight to fight is impressive as hell.
    I really like Walters, who is relatively young. Terence Crawford is a monster.

Also, anybody else thinks triple G is overrated and dependent on his power? I think he can be out-boxed, someone along the lines of Erislandy Lara or an Andre Ward
    I think GGG is overrated, but still a very, very good fighter. The guys who actually try to hit him, and aren't just there for a paycheck, have shown that he stops in his tracks when he's hit and often moves back in a straight line. That's a huge, gaping hole in his game that will be exploited once someone legit gets in the ring with him....hopefully Ward in the second half of 2015.

Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Walters power is scary, i think he can move up now without issue, pride of the land right now lol
    Jamaican Brah

SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    Shane was letting his hands go until Floyd started to counter and land at will. Then Shane turtled up because when he would throw, he would get countered, but when he wouldn't throw, Floyd walked him down and lit him up. I wouldn't say Shane was shot at all, he was just completely outmatched. Everyone thought Shane looked good as ever going into that fight, as he had just wrecked Margarito.
    Well for one, as it turns out, who hasn't lit up a non plasterito? And to say he was coming off demolishing plasterito is a little misleading. There's a 15 month break in there, which is huge for an older guy at the end of his career.

Lol, he was shot dude. Prime Mosley was never afraid to let his hands go, even when he was taking shots.
    *Hawks*Huskies*Mariners*Gators*

HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are some of your all time favorite fights?

Been watching old ones on YT...Pac/Marquez I, Pac/Cotto, RJJ/Toney, looking for another to watch tonight.

slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HtotheOV View Post
    What are some of your all time favorite fights?

Been watching old ones on YT...Pac/Marquez I, Pac/Cotto, RJJ/Toney, looking for another to watch tonight.
    holmes/norton
    ward/gatti
    leonard/hearns
    any ali/frazier fight

HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by slinginmango View Post
    holmes/norton
    ward/gatti
    leonard/hearns
    any ali/frazier fight
    Larry Holmes most underrated fighter.

Dude could win fights with just his jab.

GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GGG is probably in my top 3 right now. I think what makes him special is his ring generalship and calmness as he stalks his prey. He isn't over reliant on his power but more reliant on his experience and ability to pressure and cut off the ring. He's not your traditional puncher, much more of a boxer-puncher. Defensively though, he hasn't truly been tested, Murray was game but he doesn't have enough power for GGG to actually respect him. The first guy to force him onto his back foot for any sustained period of time will be the first and thats when we will truly see how good he is.
    31 Straight unanswered- 5 Rings- GOAT
    Bring De Bruyne (or Hazard) to Bayern Crew

DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Current Favorite Boxer: Andre Ward

All time Favorite Boxer: Roy Jones Jr

Top 3 Current Favorite Boxers:

Andre Ward
    GGG
    Miguel Cotto

Last edited by DaarioNaharis; 03-19-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Which young guys are yall impressed with? I've been following Errol Spence jr and his power is real but there are still holes in his game, Antoine Douglas to me will be one of the best one day, still unsure about his chin but he's well rounded and the leaps in improvement he makes fight to fight is impressive as hell.

Also, anybody else thinks triple G is overrated and dependent on his power? I think he can be out-boxed, someone along the lines of Erislandy Lara or an Andre Ward

LMAO no

No one with over 300 amateur bouts can rely solely on power. People where saying the same thing about Kovalev before he outboxed Hopkins.

Lara would get so fuked up by Golovkin. Ward would give him a tougher match. To be honest I think Ward doesn't deserve to be top 5 p4p, he barely fights and now he's calling out smaller fighters when he himself is a LHW fighting at SMW. He has to man up and go up in weight already

svtballa is just really nice. (+1000) svtballa is just really nice. (+1000) svtballa is just really nice. (+1000) svtballa is just really nice. (+1000) svtballa is just really nice. (+1000) svtballa is just really nice. (+1000) svtballa is just really nice. (+1000) svtballa is just really nice. (+1000) svtballa is just really nice. (+1000) svtballa is just really nice. (+1000) svtballa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depends on the category i guess, i would give the nod to Floyd in reactions as its ingrained in his style and he's dependent having better reflexes than his opponents, Manny has the faster hands and people might disagree with me on this but Manny has the quicker feet as well, what makes Floyd seems like he has quicker feet is his exceptional perception of distance, he inches forward and backwards without the opponent even realizing allowing him to take advantage when attacking or defending, he will lose the early rounds but finish strong to cement the opinions of the judges, i dont see any k.o's either

Agree with this assessment 100%
    boston baby
    <<<***Boston misc crew***>>>
    ^^* Misc Ink Crew {(PP==--- ☠ *^^
    †Italian Crew†
    ~~~5'9 misc crew~~~

Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rebelthq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    [/b]

LMAO no

No one with over 300 amateur bouts can rely solely on power. People where saying the same thing about Kovalev before he outboxed Hopkins.

Lara would get so fuked up by Golovkin. Ward would give him a tougher match. To be honest I think Ward doesn't deserve to be top 5 p4p, he barely fights and now he's calling out smaller fighters when he himself is a LHW fighting at SMW. He has to man up and go up in weight already
    I havent watched a lot of his fights to be honest but from what i have watched, he's waiting to be out boxed, there are certain things he does that seems so amateurish, surprised at the amateur record really, he doesnt look the part to me, but thats just my opinion mayn, time will tell, it always does
    Jamaican Brah

Originally Posted by DaarioNaharis View Post
    Current Favorite Boxer: Floyd Mayweather jr

All time Favorite Boxer: Muhammad Ali

As cliche as cliche can be but the truth will set you free lol
    Jamaican Brah

slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slinginmango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Manny Pacquiao adviser Michael Koncz told ESPN.com on Thursday that Floyd Mayweather Jr. has declined to agree to terms for a penalty that would cost either man $5 million in the event of a failed drug test before or after their May 2 megafight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"Today we were informed that Mayweather turned down the request," Koncz said. "Manny had requested that there would be a reciprocal fine of $5 million for a failed drug test."

Well that's interesting.

Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    read today that haymon contacted arum asking if bradley is available to fight khan on the may 2nd undercard.
    Killa

Manny Pacquiao adviser Michael Koncz told ESPN.com on Thursday that Floyd Mayweather Jr. has declined to agree to terms for a penalty that would cost either man $5 million in the event of a failed drug test before or after their May 2 megafight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"Today we were informed that Mayweather turned down the request," Koncz said. "Manny had requested that there would be a reciprocal fine of $5 million for a failed drug test."

Well that's interesting.
    I wouldnt look too much into reports from advisers of either camp tbh
    Jamaican Brah

Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by svtballa View Post
    Last Saturday pascal/kovalev was awesome. Canelo/Kirkland is going to be the fight of the year. Book it
    that was a good ass fight. Stevenson needs to step up and face kovalev now
    Killa

Originally Posted by SymphonyXXX View Post
    Anyone know who Leo Santa Cruz is fighting next?
    that boy needs to fight rigo, sh*t is embarrassing the way he's been duckin
    Killa

Originally Posted by Superkid2 View Post
    read today that haymon contacted arum asking if bradley is available to fight khan on the may 2nd undercard.
    want khan to fight brook so bad

but i think brook is going to fight dan instead. lame.

I wouldnt look too much into reports from advisers of either camp tbh
    yeah true, here's the full article, its lulzy as fuk, floyds guy is calling manny's guy a moron online lmao
    http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...pacquaio-fight

lol he's never gonna fight rigo. haymon probably gets some blame but eventually you just gotta say i want to fight the best if you ever want to be known as the best. guys been ducking rigo for so long.

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I havent watched a lot of his fights to be honest but from what i have watched, he's waiting to be out boxed, there are certain things he does that seems so amateurish, surprised at the amateur record really, he doesnt look the part to me, but thats just my opinion mayn, time will tell, it always does
    GGG is not a brawler he's very tactical and cuts off the ring really well. So far he hasn't been asked to really out box anyone, why go 12 rounds when you can go 4?

These eastern European boxers are well trained machines, that new russian Artur Beterbiev apparently can beat Kovalev pretty easily.

some guy on reddit made this

pretty cool.

GGG is not a brawler he's very tactical and cuts off the ring really well. So far he hasn't been asked to really out box anyone, why go 12 rounds when you can go 4?

These eastern European boxers are well trained machines, that new russian Artur Beterbiev apparently can beat Kovalev pretty easily.
    Thats kinda my point bruh, hype isnt equivalent to opponent faced...and cutting off the ring doesnt require tactical genius
    Jamaican Brah

DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000) DaarioNaharis is a name known to all. (+5000)

They trained together, and Artur beat him twice in the amateurs

A recent fight of his

Last edited by DaarioNaharis; 03-20-2015 at 02:34 AM.

FutureStatsMD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive been following boxing for a while
    been actually boxing for like 2 years.. im addicted.. im italian so i love my old italian fighters, marciano, lamotta, graziano, willie pepino, niccolino locce...

its a part of me now.

peace

srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FutureStatsMD View Post
    ive been following boxing for a while
    been actually boxing for like 2 years.. im addicted.. im italian so i love my old italian fighters, marciano, lamotta, graziano, willie pepino, niccolino locce...

its a part of me now.

peace
    FutureStatsMD

some guy on reddit made this

pretty cool.
    Just now analyzing this, very nice
    Jamaican Brah

Thats kinda my point bruh, hype isnt equivalent to opponent faced...and cutting off the ring doesnt require tactical genius
    He has the highest KO rate and no one wants to face him.

A lot fighters don't know how to cut off the ring.

He has the highest KO rate and no one wants to face him.

A lot fighters don't know how to cut off the ring.
    Not like there's an abundance of fighters at middleweight tho, super middle is much better, guys there wont avoid him, would like to see him against anybody from the super 6 tourny a few years ago.

A lot of fighters are that, fighters, not boxers.
    Jamaican Brah

SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000)
    His twitter says he has started camp. I do not know who he is fighting.

SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000)
    that was a good ass fight. Stevenson needs to step up and face kovalev now
    Most surprising part of the fight to me was Kovalev's head. He took some heavy shots and he walked right through them.

SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiritFighter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So, is ward planning on moving up or down in weight anytime soon, or is he just content on wasting his prime away?
    *Hawks*Huskies*Mariners*Gators*