Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile a female PSMF log

Weight: 79KG Height: 173cm
    Bodyfat - estimating 25-30%

History: Gained 5-6 unnecessary kilo's over 4 months. And would really like to get them off. According to other posts I read about PSMF, this is doable in about 3-6 weeks. I'm classified as a Cat 2, so there will be 1 free meal and a refeed weekly.
    I am still injured, so cannot do cardio, and that's why I'm giving this method a go to lose the last couple of kgs.

Training: I can only do upper body exercises so I will head to the gym 3 times to train Push / Pull and instead of leg day, put in arm and abs day.

This log is for me personally, want to keep myself accountable and on the right track.

Macros:
    Total Cals: 883
    Protein: 158 gr
    Carbs < 15 gr
    Fat: 20 gr
    Last edited by FxFreak; 11-24-2016 at 09:46 PM.

notafagat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notafagat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notafagat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notafagat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notafagat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notafagat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notafagat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notafagat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notafagat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notafagat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notafagat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FxFreak View Post
    Weight: 79KG Height: 173cm
    Bodyfat - estimating 25-30%

History: Gained 5-6 unnecessary kilo's over 4 months. And would really like to get them off. According to other posts I read about PSMF, this is doable in about 3-6 weeks. I'm classified as a Cat 2, so there will be 1 free meal and a refeed weekly.
    I am still injured, so cannot do cardio, and that's why I'm giving this method a go to lose the last couple of kgs.

Training: I can only do upper body exercises so I will head to the gym 3 times to train Push / Pull and instead of leg day, put in arm and abs day.

This log is for me personally, want to keep myself accountable and on the right track.

Macros:
    Total Cals: 883
    Protein: 158 gr
    Carbs < 15 gr
    Fat: 20 gr
    good luck with this

loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Be sensible with eating! Bad things happen to girls when u eat very strictly, been there done that. All the best

FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nota***at View Post
    good luck with this
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by loopinloonie View Post
    Be sensible with eating! Bad things happen to girls when u eat very strictly, been there done that. All the best
    Just trying to shed 3-5 kg within 3-4 weeks. Obviously this diet is not sustainable or a long term solution. Chillax.

Day 1:
    No training today.

Food: (will be the same for the next 3 weeks)
    chicken, tuna, veggies, coffee, green tea, protein shake and eggs.

Macros for the day: 883 cals / 161.5 p / 10 carbs / 16.6 f

Mood: not really thrilled to be so restrictive with food again, but you gotta do what you gotta do to look good in swimwear for the beach That's my Motivation, as well as to feel good about myself again.

Day 2 -3 was not really how this diet is supposed to go. Day 2 was more or less 1000 cals.
    On Day 3, I stayed relatively on track. Definitely with protein. Maybe ate more protein. Fat was low, kept carbs low (except for the yogurt ice cream i had, but I shall count that as my free meal for the week. ) So, no free meal, and no refeed day for me, for the rest of this week.

Today is day 4. Weight remained the same. Time to get strict now.
    Did do Chest and Triceps this morning.
    Food: FF cottage cheese, chicken breast, eggs, fish oil, tuna.
    Aiming for under 883 cals as on day 1.

So, day 4 macros
    160gr pro, 10 carbs, 15 f. excellent eating day.

Really hoping to start seeing changes from the next 2 days.
    Last edited by FxFreak; 11-29-2016 at 12:27 AM.

Day 5

Weight: 76.1 (-4.2) Kg.
    Happy to see this. Its finally moving down!

Today will be the same as yesterday. Same food, same macros.

Also went to gym today, trained shoulders and abs.

Mood: Happy to see the scale weight going down. Not feeling hungry yet. Am positive about accomplishing my goals with this diet. Just have to stay strong and stick it out.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Day 5

Weight: 76.1 (-4.2) Kg.
    Happy to see this. Its finally moving down!

Today will be the same as yesterday. Same food, same macros.

Also went to gym today, trained shoulders and abs.

Mood: Happy to see the scale weight going down. Not feeling hungry yet. Am positive about accomplishing my goals with this diet. Just have to stay strong and stick it out.
    Happy to hear that things are off to a good start for you! You seem to have a good mindset (realize that this type of diet isn't for long term sustainability) and if you stay mentally disciplined and focused on your diet you should be more then happy with the end result. Good luck and keep us updated!
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Happy to hear that things are off to a good start for you! You seem to have a good mindset (realize that this type of diet isn't for long term sustainability) and if you stay mentally disciplined and focused on your diet you should be more then happy with the end result. Good luck and keep us updated!
    Thanks alot! Its good to see someone is reading this nonsense.

Day 6

Weight: 77.3 (+1.2) KG
    Not sure I understand this weight change. I've been following the diet to the T. I actually had fewer cals yesterday because I couldn't eat the tin of tuna, I was so full. So I cannot explain this, it makes me a bit angry. But I shall soldier on for the sake to lose more kilo's.

Training:
    None.

Mood & Notes: Bit disappointed at the scale today. Hopefully it declines tomorrow.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You shouldn't be dieting at all (especially this crazy and aggressive) when you're dealing with an injury. Those extra calories, vitamins, minerals and nutrients are crucial during the healing process to help with proper recovery.

My professional advice would be to save this type of dieting for when you're healthy and fully recovered.

Good luck.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    You shouldn't be dieting at all (especially this crazy and aggressive) when you're dealing with an injury. Those extra calories, vitamins, minerals and nutrients are crucial during the healing process to help with proper recovery.

My professional advice would be to save this type of dieting for when you're healthy and fully recovered.

Good luck.
    Wow I feel real stupid now as I somehow missed the injury part so I must retract my comment.... Kimm is right OP I would hold off as continuing to diet will prolong the healing process.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Wow I feel real stupid now as I somehow missed the injury part so I must retract my comment.... Kimm is right OP I would hold off as continuing to diet will prolong the healing process.
    Take it easy, guys. I'm in phase 3 of rehab, and only 1 week to go until the bio clears my knee for rough stuff. I'm pretty sure this diet won't affect any healing, as the healing was done 2 months ago. I maybe should have just said, I'm getting rehab to strengthen the muscles around my knee and the amount of protein that I'm consuming will help with that.

Take it easy, guys. I'm in phase 3 of rehab, and only 1 week to go until the bio clears my knee for rough stuff. I'm pretty sure this diet won't affect any healing, as the healing was done 2 months ago. I maybe should have just said, I'm getting rehab to strengthen the muscles around my knee and the amount of protein that I'm consuming will help with that.
    Ah ok that explains things better as you did not give any details regarding the injury before. It may still be better to wait until you are fully cleared and good to go again but it's your body and you know it best.

Day 7 (e4)

Weight: 76.8 (-0.5) KG
    All good again. I think from Monday onward, I'm going to weigh every other day.

Food:
    Same as before. Maybe planning to have a free meal either Saturday for dinner, or Sunday for lunch, or skip it entirely and do it in the second week. The refeed will have to wait until next weekend. Do not need it now.

Training:
    None.

Mood & Notes: Will def train some back and biceps tomorrow. (Man, I cannot wait to be fully recovered again. I miss doing deads and running!!!) And strangely no hunger yet.

Day 8(e5)

Weight upon waking: 74 KG (-2.8)
    Then I went to the gym, and afterwards weighed myself again and 76.5 KG. Guess it must be the 2 lt of water I consumed @ the gym.
    So I'll keep the 74KG. Feels like fantastic progress.

The scale shows progress, the mirror shows progress. I take weekly photos. Will take one on Monday and maybe post some progress pics.

Food: Bland chicken (gonna do 500gr instead of 400), cottage cheese and a lot of diet coke because it's flipping hot today.

Training:
    Did hardcore chest, back and shoulders. But instead of reaching 6 sets of 10 reps on the big lifts -> from sets 4-6 i could only manage to do 6-8 reps on some exercises. Which isn't that bad considering the little amount of food consumed daily. Anyway.

Mood & Notes: Had a great gym session this morning. I feel great. Also, no hunger yet.

Day 8(e5)

Weight upon waking: 74 KG (-2.8)
    Then I went to the gym, and afterwards weighed myself again and 76.5 KG. Guess it must be the 2 lt of water I consumed @ the gym.
    So I'll keep the 74KG. Feels like fantastic progress.

The scale shows progress, the mirror shows progress. I take weekly photos. Will take one on Monday and maybe post some progress pics.

Food: Bland chicken (gonna do 500gr instead of 400), cottage cheese and a lot of diet coke because it's flipping hot today.

Training:
    Did hardcore chest, back and shoulders. But instead of reaching 6 sets of 10 reps on the big lifts -> from sets 4-6 i could only manage to do 6-8 reps on some exercises. Which isn't that bad considering the little amount of food consumed daily. Anyway.

Mood & Notes: Had a great gym session this morning. I feel great. Also, no hunger yet.
    Good to hear things are going well for you! I take it you injury is all pretty much good to go now as well right?

Good to hear things are going well for you! I take it you injury is all pretty much good to go now as well right?
    Yup, am good to go. Just no running yet hehe

Day 9 (e6)
    Weight: 76 KG.
    Drank a lot of water of Friday. But yeah still happy with how this is progressing.

Food:
    Ate normally throughout the day. Got 80% of protein in at about lunch. Had a free meal for dinner. Actually was full for the day, so I didn't eat that much.

Training:
    None.

Mood & Notes: Meh.

Day 10 (e7):
    Weight: didn't weigh

Food:
    Had another free meal for breakfast. 2 french toasts with syrup. Consumed normal protein food throughout rest of the day.
    So, no refeed. Will do another free meal this Saturday at a barbeque event.

Training: None.

Mood & Notes: Just another busy day.

Day 11 (e8):

Summary of prev week:
    day / weight /training
    mon: 80.1 / yes
    tues: 76.1 / yes
    wed: 77.3 / none
    thursd: 76.3 / none
    frid: 74 / yes
    sat: 76 / none
    sun: ?? / none
    Can assume I lost 4 kg of some water /fat throughout the week. Hopefully some fat though.

So, day 11:
    Weight: 77.3
    Feel a little more energized today, probably because of some carbs Sat and Sunday. Didn't count them but should have safely stayed under about 1300 calories for both days.

Training:
    Chest and back. Had more strength and endurance than on Friday.

Food:
    Back to black coffee, green tea, diet coke, chicken, tuna and cottage cheese.

Mood & Notes:
    Determined to get another 1.5 to 2 kilo's off this week. That's my goal. If I can get close to that I will be happy.

Day 12 (e9):

Didn't weigh.

Training:
    Shoulders and abs- suffered with the OHP. Workout was great though.

Food: it's almost 5 pm and so far only 250gr cottage cheese, 2 coffees, 1 diet coke and about 300 grams of chicken breast. keeping the calories extremely low today.

Mood & Notes: Felt like I was starving yesterday, and today I'm not hungry at all - just consuming liquids as a matter of fact.

Day 13:

No weighing today.

Training:
    Arms. Workout was fun.

Food:
    cottage cheese, chicken and coffee.

Mood & Notes: Not doing so great this week. Had a couple of carbs&fat last night in the form of a muffin. Cals were definitely under 1000 but still don't feel as if I'm progressing that much, compared to last week. I am still aiming to reach 74/75 kg by Monday.

vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey, nice log you got there
    Aren't you supplementing with the stuff Lyle says? (curious)
    I'm on my third day of PSMF, doing good so far
    Did you notice a major fat loss after eliminating excess water or was it more or so linear?
    If it was easy, everyone would be shredded

My log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173926021&p=1492046501

Daily Gratefulness! - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173324891&page=1

Originally Posted by vinilzord View Post
    Hey, nice log you got there
    Aren't you supplementing with the stuff Lyle says? (curious)
    I'm on my third day of PSMF, doing good so far
    Did you notice a major fat loss after eliminating excess water or was it more or so linear?
    Thank you!

Yes, I didn't mention it, but I am taking the multi-vit and fish oil pills. I did take Clen last week (pls don't hate on it) and it seemed to help the process a little better than this week ( with no clen).

No, didn't really notice major fat loss. It progresses slow. Then again, I can't tell you exactly because I'm not getting my body fat measured. But judging from the mirror and so on, I feel thinner / leaner.

vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's great!
    Nah, no judging on the Clen hahah, I'm taking Salbutamol daily to cope with my appetite and thermogenesis. I'm willing to see positive results in the end of your cycle. I'm cat 2 and I am indeed curious to know how long until I get to 13% heh. In case you wanna support me here's my log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=173035031
    Keep it up!
    If it was easy, everyone would be shredded

My log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173926021&p=1492046501

Daily Gratefulness! - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173324891&page=1

Thank you!

Yes, I didn't mention it, but I am taking the multi-vit and fish oil pills. I did take Clen last week (pls don't hate on it) and it seemed to help the process a little better than this week ( with no clen).

No, didn't really notice major fat loss. It progresses slow. Then again, I can't tell you exactly because I'm not getting my body fat measured. But judging from the mirror and so on, I feel thinner / leaner.
    Well the best judge is always how you feel and the mirror as well as how your clothes are fitting but it sounds as though things are moving along nicely for you so great work! Be careful with the clen though. It does have it's uses but can cause some issues with overuse but it seems as though you have a good lock on things

Originally Posted by vinilzord View Post
    That's great!
    Nah, no judging on the Clen hahah, I'm taking Salbutamol daily to cope with my appetite and thermogenesis. I'm willing to see positive results in the end of your cycle. I'm cat 2 and I am indeed curious to know how long until I get to 13% heh. In case you wanna support me here's my log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=173035031
    Keep it up!
    Thanks, I'm also hoping for positive results here. I support anyone who takes on this diet. It's determination!

Well the best judge is always how you feel and the mirror as well as how your clothes are fitting but it sounds as though things are moving along nicely for you so great work! Be careful with the clen though. It does have it's uses but can cause some issues with overuse but it seems as though you have a good lock on things
    Thanks, I really appreciate it. Yeah, it really is just for using on this diet. It helps a bit.