alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The best arms exercises

The purpose of this thread is to present you a detailed analysis of 8 best exercises for arms, and that includes biceps and triceps. I will explain why certain exercises work, how to use them and how to put it all together for an incredible arm workout. Building bigger arms was one of my basic priorities when i began working out, and that let me to studying and trying a large variety of exercises. I came to the conclusion that the basic exercises are still the best, and should not be overrated.

1.BARBELL CURLS

Can be done using a straight bar or an EZ bar. This is probably the best known biceps exercise, and there is a reason for that: it works. It allows the biceps to curl a decent amount of weight, and that increases mechanical tension applied to the muscle. It is an isolation movement, but it stimulates the stabilizer muscles from the core and lower back. Because of the arm position relative to the torso, it equally targets both biceps heads, and that's why this exercise is considered the king of mass building biceps exercises. However, many gym rats often curl with their egos, adding to much weight to the bar. This will remove much of the tension on the biceps, and transfer it to the front deltoid. You must be smarter than that. Choose a challenging weight and do 3 sets of 6-10 reps at the begining of your biceps workout.

2. INCLINE DUMBELL CURLS

This is definitely an underused exercise. Curling on an incline bench has the advantage of targeting the biceps long head like no other exercise. The biceps long head is responsible for most of the mass in the biceps, so you should always include some sort of incline dumbell curls in your routine. I usually do them towards the middle of the biceps workout. I curl with both hands simulateosly. Not too much weight will be used here, because not too much can be used. So leave your ego at the door and train smarter.

3. HAMMER CURLS

Hammer curls do not target only the biceps, but the brachialis too. This is a great exercise if you want to get big arms, because well developed brachialis will push that biceps out, making it appear even larger. I usually do them at the end of my biceps workout, for 2 or 3 sets. A great replacement for this exercise is the reverse EZ bar curl.

4. PRECHER CURLS

These are one of the best peak builders for the biceps. Given the position of the upper arm relative to the torso, this exercise focuses on the short head of the biceps, which is responsible for that peak in the biceps. Also, this exercise allows only the biceps to work, by resting your arms on the bench, which removes the shoulders from the equation. If your gym has a preacher curl machine, use it, because the normal bench will not keep the tension on the muscle all the time. My advice for you is not to do 2 of the following exercises in the same biceps workout: preacher curls, concentration curls, spider curls, because they one exercise is more than enough to target the biceps short head. Instead, focus on targeting each head of the biceps using different exercises and good form. My biceps workout right now consists of 3 exercises: Barbell curls, incline dumbell curls and preacher curls. I will change the preacher curls with hammer curls every week.

5. CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS

Time to talk about the triceps. The close grip bench press is, in my opinion, the best mass building exercise for the triceps. It allows overloading the muscle with heavy weight, and because the arms are perpendicular to the torso, it targets all 3 triceps heads. I include this exercise in almost every triceps exercise, towards the middle of my workout, after my elbows have been warmed up.

6. DIPS

Dips are another compound exercise for the triceps. The main difference between dips and close grip bench press is that dips target more of the lateral head and less of the long head, and that's because the arms are parallel to the torso.However, i don't recommend doint dips and close grip bench press in the same workout. You should choose one depanding of your priorities. I usually choose the close grip bench press, mainly because my lateral head is well developed, but my long head needs more size.

7. OVERHEAD EXTENSIONS

These can be done using dumbells, barbells or cables. I can't stress enough about the importance of this exercise when it comes to triceps development. Overhead work is absoloutely necessary to build that long head of the triceps, which is resonsible for most of the mass in the upper arm. The long head is attached on the scapula, and that's why, when going overhead, it is stretched the most. I highly recommend doing some sort of overhead extensions in each of your triceps routine. However, this type of movement is pretty taxing on the elbows, so I do it towards the end of my triceps routine, after the elbow join has been properly warmed up.

8. CABLE PUSHDOWNS

One of the most popular triceps exercises of all time, without a doubt. Pushdowns are great to target the lateral head of the triceps. I always begin my triceps routine with some sort of pushdowns or kickbacks, which are similar to the pushdown. I prefer the rope attachment, as it allows me to get the best contraction in the triceps. This is one of the few elbow friendly triceps exercises, and that is the reason i do it first in my workout: to get the blood in the muscle and in the elbow joint, and to prepare the triceps for what's to come. After pushdowns I go to the compund moves, such as close grip bench press or dips, and i finish with some overhead extensions.

This would be all about the best arms exercises.If you use these 8 exercises wisely, there is nothing else you need to build some huge arms.

TobinBell is on a distinguished road. (+10) TobinBell is on a distinguished road. (+10) TobinBell is on a distinguished road. (+10) TobinBell is on a distinguished road. (+10) TobinBell is on a distinguished road. (+10) TobinBell is on a distinguished road. (+10) TobinBell is on a distinguished road. (+10) TobinBell is on a distinguished road. (+10) TobinBell is on a distinguished road. (+10) TobinBell is on a distinguished road. (+10) TobinBell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by alexdnc View Post
    The purpose of this thread is to present you a detailed analysis of 8 best exercises for arms, and that includes biceps and triceps. I will explain why certain exercises work, how to use them and how to put it all together for an incredible arm workout. Building bigger arms was one of my basic priorities when i began working out, and that let me to studying and trying a large variety of exercises. I came to the conclusion that the basic exercises are still the best, and should not be overrated.

1.BARBELL CURLS

Can be done using a straight bar or an EZ bar. This is probably the best known biceps exercise, and there is a reason for that: it works. It allows the biceps to curl a decent amount of weight, and that increases mechanical tension applied to the muscle. It is an isolation movement, but it stimulates the stabilizer muscles from the core and lower back. Because of the arm position relative to the torso, it equally targets both biceps heads, and that's why this exercise is considered the king of mass building biceps exercises. However, many gym rats often curl with their egos, adding to much weight to the bar. This will remove much of the tension on the biceps, and transfer it to the front deltoid. You must be smarter than that. Choose a challenging weight and do 3 sets of 6-10 reps at the begining of your biceps workout.

2. INCLINE DUMBELL CURLS

This is definitely an underused exercise. Curling on an incline bench has the advantage of targeting the biceps long head like no other exercise. The biceps long head is responsible for most of the mass in the biceps, so you should always include some sort of incline dumbell curls in your routine. I usually do them towards the middle of the biceps workout. I curl with both hands simulateosly. Not too much weight will be used here, because not too much can be used. So leave your ego at the door and train smarter.

3. HAMMER CURLS

Hammer curls do not target only the biceps, but the brachialis too. This is a great exercise if you want to get big arms, because well developed brachialis will push that biceps out, making it appear even larger. I usually do them at the end of my biceps workout, for 2 or 3 sets. A great replacement for this exercise is the reverse EZ bar curl.

4. PRECHER CURLS

These are one of the best peak builders for the biceps. Given the position of the upper arm relative to the torso, this exercise focuses on the short head of the biceps, which is responsible for that peak in the biceps. Also, this exercise allows only the biceps to work, by resting your arms on the bench, which removes the shoulders from the equation. If your gym has a preacher curl machine, use it, because the normal bench will not keep the tension on the muscle all the time. My advice for you is not to do 2 of the following exercises in the same biceps workout: preacher curls, concentration curls, spider curls, because they one exercise is more than enough to target the biceps short head. Instead, focus on targeting each head of the biceps using different exercises and good form. My biceps workout right now consists of 3 exercises: Barbell curls, incline dumbell curls and preacher curls. I will change the preacher curls with hammer curls every week.

5. CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS

Time to talk about the triceps. The close grip bench press is, in my opinion, the best mass building exercise for the triceps. It allows overloading the muscle with heavy weight, and because the arms are perpendicular to the torso, it targets all 3 triceps heads. I include this exercise in almost every triceps exercise, towards the middle of my workout, after my elbows have been warmed up.

6. DIPS

Dips are another compound exercise for the triceps. The main difference between dips and close grip bench press is that dips target more of the lateral head and less of the long head, and that's because the arms are parallel to the torso.However, i don't recommend doint dips and close grip bench press in the same workout. You should choose one depanding of your priorities. I usually choose the close grip bench press, mainly because my lateral head is well developed, but my long head needs more size.

7. OVERHEAD EXTENSIONS

These can be done using dumbells, barbells or cables. I can't stress enough about the importance of this exercise when it comes to triceps development. Overhead work is absoloutely necessary to build that long head of the triceps, which is resonsible for most of the mass in the upper arm. The long head is attached on the scapula, and that's why, when going overhead, it is stretched the most. I highly recommend doing some sort of overhead extensions in each of your triceps routine. However, this type of movement is pretty taxing on the elbows, so I do it towards the end of my triceps routine, after the elbow join has been properly warmed up.

8. CABLE PUSHDOWNS

One of the most popular triceps exercises of all time, without a doubt. Pushdowns are great to target the lateral head of the triceps. I always begin my triceps routine with some sort of pushdowns or kickbacks, which are similar to the pushdown. I prefer the rope attachment, as it allows me to get the best contraction in the triceps. This is one of the few elbow friendly triceps exercises, and that is the reason i do it first in my workout: to get the blood in the muscle and in the elbow joint, and to prepare the triceps for what's to come. After pushdowns I go to the compund moves, such as close grip bench press or dips, and i finish with some overhead extensions.

This would be all about the best arms exercises.If you use these 8 exercises wisely, there is nothing else you need to build some huge arms.

"This would be all about the best arms exercises.If you use these 8 exercises wisely, there is nothing else you need to build some huge arms."

Nope.What you need is proper nutrition.Without it,exercise means nothing.
    Freelance Writer at https://www.freelancer.com/u/TobinBell.html
    Blogger at http://www.bodybuildersupplementz.com
    Food and Lifestyle Coach,Bodybuilder and Nutritionist at https://www.quora.com/Laszlo-Szabo-4
    Twitter: @bodysuppz2014
    ********:Bodybuilder SupplementZ

alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexdnc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Indeed. The way I wrote that sentence is wrong. It should be like this '' If you use these exercises, there is nothing more you need to do IN THE GYM. '' But without proper nutrition and enough sleep, the time spent in the gym means nothing.

Originally Posted by eslamosamalabib View Post
    Great job
    Thanks!

MarcosCosta77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcosCosta77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcosCosta77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcosCosta77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcosCosta77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcosCosta77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcosCosta77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcosCosta77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcosCosta77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcosCosta77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcosCosta77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i like it! good article

JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks.

ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great article

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    everyone is different, everyone has different limb lengths, muscle inserations, tendons, etc, so one must find what works for them
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

triumphhcg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lets see some of the top arm workouts:
    1. Forearm plank
    First, get into a push-up position. Now with your weight on your forearms and toes, align your elbows on the floor under your shoulders. Let your body be in a straight line from your head to heels, and hold this position for 20 seconds while breathing gently. Rest for 30 seconds by placing your knees on the floor. Repeat this process up to 6 times.
    2. The cobra pose exercise
    Lie your face down on the floor with your palms near your chest. Now lift your head, shoulders and chest from the floor pulling your shoulder blades down and together. Stay here for 2 counts and then lower down. Repeat this for 8-10 times.
    3. Chair dips
    This is one of the best moves to work the entire backs of your arms. All you need to do is to sit on the edge of the chair with your feet together. Place your hands on the seat on either side of your thighs keeping your flat on the floor. Bend your elbows towards 90 degrees and lower yourself towards the floor. Now, straighten your arms raising your body back to the start position. Do this 8 reps.

michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelmendyka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    best arm exercises... ALL OF THEM ^_^

kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100) kamedan is not very well liked. (-100)
    very helpfull

audia316 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) audia316 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) audia316 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) audia316 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) audia316 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) audia316 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) audia316 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) audia316 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) audia316 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) audia316 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) audia316 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    basics are the best

gaurav5353 is not very well liked. (-100) gaurav5353 is not very well liked. (-100) gaurav5353 is not very well liked. (-100) gaurav5353 is not very well liked. (-100) gaurav5353 is not very well liked. (-100) gaurav5353 is not very well liked. (-100) gaurav5353 is not very well liked. (-100) gaurav5353 is not very well liked. (-100) gaurav5353 is not very well liked. (-100) gaurav5353 is not very well liked. (-100) gaurav5353 is not very well liked. (-100)
    hiii

rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rhonaldinho5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you've wraped it all, nothing else to add

hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hectahs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rhonaldinho5 View Post
    you've wraped it all, nothing else to add

you've wraped it all
    Future Colorado crew

gkindia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Helpfull

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How big are your arms?
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew
    *INTP (Logician) Crew
    *Hazel-Green Eyes Crew

AlyssaPatterson AlyssaPatterson's Avatar
    AlyssaPatterson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Useful article.

cshearer97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow crazy thanks!

drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drewkocak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    precher curls
    NASM CPT / Online Coach (PM Me)
    PRs: 307B / 420S / 565ConvDL / 520SumoDL

Latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLz3VXY1uHU

Sucks at lifting TheTh0rnWithin's Avatar
    TheTh0rnWithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTh0rnWithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTh0rnWithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTh0rnWithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTh0rnWithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTh0rnWithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTh0rnWithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTh0rnWithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTh0rnWithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTh0rnWithin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTh0rnWithin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hectahs View Post
    you've wraped it all

kek
    Excuses never got me anywhere.

Down 44KG (97lbs) since February.
    Still going hard.
    Never giving up.

Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Basically what I do every arm day.
    See you tomorrow