spawnofmcleod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

C. Ronaldo motivation

Greetings fellow BB members. Apologies but I'm using my phone and not too tech savy so no paragraphs. I'm not going to to get into grave detail here, so a simplified summarization of what I'm trying to ask is this - Cristiano Ronaldo is beyond outstanding and likely THE best Footballer ever. But he wasn't entirely entitled to such talent as a kid. He worked harder than nearly anyone ever to get where he has. From skinny zero to godly Football hero (even his physical appearance changed drastically from a nobody to a model esque someone that could have anything he desires) and really there aren't enough superlatives to describe him. Unfortunately my motivation levels are between nothing, and even less than that. Severe depression/past suicidal tenancies, losing mother young etc have certainly hindered me, but it's time for an enormous change. I have so many high aspirations, yet getting out of bed is a mammoth daily task. The dichotomy and irony ..yeah I know. Basically I'm asking anyone out there that has ideas in my circumstance where to start to get from less than zero, to at least 50 percent of what I'm capable of. My all time time hero is Bruce Lee, and if he could see me I'd imagine a massive head shake of disapproval is in order. I mention Ronaldo as he's one of the most driven humans I've seen, and fudge me sideways drive is what I need right now. Believe it or not that actually was the, "simplified summarization". I'll shut up now, but any (useful) help would be much appreciated. Btw, just started a very high dose of B complex and D3. Think I'm in love with Niacin lol.

rayray905 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayray905 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayray905 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayray905 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayray905 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayray905 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayray905 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayray905 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayray905 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayray905 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayray905 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ive been depressed myself so I understand.

Wanna know what I did? I just kept showing up at the gym man. it doesnt get any simpler than that.

Don't give up

bluedrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluedrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    By the sounds of things you're on the right track, you went from Severe depression/past suicidal tenancies to 50% motivation.... By the sounds of it, you're not stuck at the bottom anymore so keep your head up. If you want to get out of hole, you need to climb out step by step, 50% way out is a hell of a good start.

Things don't happen over night but just know you're going in the right direction. Just keep moving and just know that tomorrow always comes, therefore what you do TODAY will help you tomorrow. Take a serious look in that mirror, DON'T give up and tell yourself you will make it, you will be the best you can be and then go do it Good luck, we have faith in you