Thread: Gym germs...

Gainzzz daayyyyy LivingtheLegacy's Avatar
    LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gym germs...

Has anyone ever got these warts before? About a year ago when I started going to public gyms, I got these like a month of working out at the public gym. Haven't gotten them for about a year later until today, I got a feeling it's from people not spraying off equipment. Hopefully someone can confirm that it's from the equipment, also is there anyway of treating it before it spreads a little bit more?

P.S: I've accidentally touched my skin with the towel a few times, but never noticed any warts, this is the towel used when spraying machines after use.
    Attached Images
    If you believe you can achieve, use any hate you get as motivation to prove them wrong.

Summer in the city Humanoidlaws's Avatar
    Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I've never got warts before lol, but I know that when I go back to the gym after a small layoff I inevitably get ill.

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ask someone that actually know's about wards if that could be the cause, like your doctor.

you sound like a germaphobe tho.
    why not just wear long pants?

Gainzzz daayyyyy LivingtheLegacy's Avatar
    LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LivingtheLegacy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by basmca View Post
    ask someone that actually know's about wards if that could be the cause, like your doctor.

you sound like a germaphobe tho.
    why not just wear long pants?
    I have before... They thought it was some allergic reaction, when it never happen until I entered a public gym. I'm not a germaphobe either, just what caused this.
    If you believe you can achieve, use any hate you get as motivation to prove them wrong.

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well they don't look like wards, just some spots.

wear long pants, if they don't go away after a few months or keep getting worse and worse ask a doctor again?

NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am going to go with Basmca on this one, they don't look like warts, it almost looks like hives, and allergic reaction to something. Maybe the chemicals they used to clean equipment then did you rub your leg? Warts are usually more risen and look like a lot of dry skin (kinda) look them up on google. But that looks to be more of a rash/ allergic reaction. Take bendryl and if they go away it was a reaction

4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not warts but a break out of some kind - Hive/rash

Maybe herpes? keeping your thing out of nasty places?
    (that is a joke)
    BP Max: 350
    (315x4, 275x8, 11x250)

51 yrs - 6' 1" - 228

Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kronosis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    looks like hives or something. maybe think about what you're eating, gyms do a good job keeping stuff clean/sanitary.

Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks like that chit you can get from walking in wet cloths
    Why lift when it's all about the calves?