ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Need inspiring friends.

What's up everyone.

Names Nate, just turned 25 yesterday and well...I'm kind of hitting a slump. I'm 6 foot, 260lb (well proportionate). I just don't have anyone who is actually achieving or working on goals in my life. I never really have had that, so I've developed a non-energetic type life style. It's starting to show in my body, mind and spirit.

My goals?
    1. Become fit
    2. Get back into Martial arts.
    3. Continue progressing my Leather working buisness.
    4. Enjoy my life!

I was delt a sorry hand from the start being poor and having most of my family incarcerated or dead has pretty much left me with no family. (Not trying to pitty pot, just saying I don't have family support).

I joined this community in search for advice to improve my health, mind and to get motivated to achieve my goals.

What are some great ways to just over all boost your day with motivation and confidence?

Have a good one, peace.

option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Nate! Welcome aboard bro, it's good to have you. First off what are your goals for yourself? You will *probably* gain strength/muscle quick and easy, I know I do and I had a budd similar to yours starting out( 6'2" and around 240ish) your lower body will be awesome to work if it's anything like mine haha. But to the point there really is no magic recipe or anything for motivation. You have to WANT it, at first it's going to be difficult, the first few weeks youll have to force your self to go to the gym but before you know it you start dropping other things to spend more time working out, I did anyway
    -Needs to cut but still aesthetic-
    bench 265
    squat 325
    DL 350

ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConsicousNate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the reply man, I would say my personal goal is to reach 210 lb, solid and toned. I'm not going for a super buff body, I just want my body to be flexible for Yoga/Martial arts while also having power.

Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ConsicousNate View Post
    Thanks for the reply man, I would say my personal goal is to reach 210 lb, solid and toned. I'm not going for a super buff body, I just want my body to be flexible for Yoga/Martial arts while also having power.
    Welcome,i love your username lol.
    You re at least big and you ll get muscles much easier(than me for example).
    For motivation part,what would you want to do?(your biggest dream)Imagine that and go work for it !

option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ConsicousNate View Post

Sounds like a solid goal. Have you put any thought into how you are going to achieve that goal? Honestly man you should be prett powerful as you are, you'll be shocked at howuch faster you are and how much more stamina you will have just by dropping your body weight back. Where are you located of you don't mind me asking? Last question...exactly what kind of leatherwork do you do?
    -Needs to cut but still aesthetic-
    bench 265
    squat 325
    DL 350

kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Those are some nice goals. Don't worry, if you believe in yourself, put in the hard work and persist/don't give up in achieving those goals then you will definitely achieve them. I want to share my goals with you:

1. Become a motivational speaker
    2. Become a life, fitness and success coach
    3. Be able to play like an NBA player
    4. Have a fitness model body
    5. Be able to do calisthenics moves like in Bar Brothers and Barstarzz

I'm currently working on 3, 4 and 5. After I finish college I will work on the first two.
    Don't just be yourself, be better than yourself!!!

mahoney93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sup dude! Keep pushing! Ive got some great news.Nothing is impossible.STAY STRONG man. Check out my youtube channel for daily motivational fun videos!
    Channel Name: Billy Mahoneyvlogs

Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i feel you, i need to find some people like that in my life too to push me
    ( ˘˘з)♬♪ I wanna be the very best like no one ever was! To lift weights is my real test to train my muscles is my cause!!!i I will travel across the Gym searching far and wide!, Each new machine to understand the power that's inside!!!!!!ヽ(* ̄o ̄*)ノ♩♫♪

Gym brahs!, oh so true!, our Pre-workout will pull us through, you spot me and i spot you, Gym-E-Mon.... Gota catch em all Gota catch em all(The gains that is), Gym-e-Mon

Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey man, I'm new here too. Kinda the same boat, 25, former martial artist, grew up poor and chit. I'm at a point right now where I'm struggling to find motivation and energy. I lost an important relationship a while back which had always been a source of drive for me (grew up together, both became black belts, went to college together, pushed each other to do/be better)

Now I find that having to motivate myself is a lot harder than it was when I had someone like that in my life. I go through phases where I'll be crushing it at work and in the gym and keeping my chit together, then I get lazy again and fall back into bad habits. But, what I'm starting to realize is that the most important thing is to just do it. No matter how much you don't want to. I know that when I'm living my life the way I want, I'm happier and healthier, so when I start to slip, I really have to remind myself what I want out of life and tell myself I'll never get there if I don't put in the work.

Sticking to a routine really helps to. I have my calendar on my phone set up with alerts for pretty much every aspect of my day, from the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep, pretty much every minute is accounted for on my calendar. So when I get home from work, I don't just sit around and be lazy, I've got my phone reminding me to do the things I'm supposed to. I guess I'm sort of using it as a surrogate for having another person to keep me on track.

It's tough to find people with drive, who are motivated and hard working. A lot of people our age are still in party mode, or just flat out lazy. So I guess the way I'm looking at it is that if I can become that person, others who are similar will be drawn to me and it'll be a lot easier to cultivate those types of relationships.

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People on the forum and bodyspace are pretty inspiring and motivating. We're pretty much all here for the same reason...fitness and self-improvement in mind GOOD JOB!!! Keep going. It only gets better from here.
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

mtzn8n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Real talk
    Nzbuilt https://youtu.be/Vwv7rwthcR4

pumperalaka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome Nate!

I know how tough bodybuilding can be in the beginning, but here are my advices for you to reach your goals:

1. Have a goal. What you wanna achieve, how you want to look, anything
    2. Listen to your body. I personally think this is the most important one, as no one will be able to understand your body better than yourself. Being able to master this will allow you to build any kind of physique
    3. Believe in yourself and keep focused, during good and hard times. People are never happy with anything and they will try to put you down. Always keep your inner light bright.
    4. Be patient, don't rush things and focus on consistency. Bodybuilding is made of hard work and patience.

Hope you can do your best

Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First step to achieving something is wanting it. You've got that down.
    Bulking & Lifting :)

MichaelWey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey

There is a lot of principles of motivation. the bigger picture of them - right energy management, sleeping at the right time, right amount of sleep, music a great motivator too but you have to know how to properly use it.
    if you asking what i mean then i explain all of that in great details in my special guide that includes the most important pricples of bodybuidling.
    you welcome to check out its in my signature and its 100% free

take care
    For my free 5 Unique Secrets to Build Beautiful Healthy & Strong Body Go to: http://michaeley.sendlane.com/view/work-hard

tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome aboard, Nate. Overcoming the odds was step 1. Piecing together a plan was step 2. The next step is to continue working on said plan. Just by joining this site, and making your first post, you are proof that no matter the odds stacked against us, the human spirit and will to succeed are unbreakable. Welcome to your new life!
    Please support me by following me on instagram: https://instagram.com/tbatcho07

Logs:
    (Current)Controlled Labs - Gamer Up - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173400311
    (complete)Molecular Nutrition - X Factor advanced - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167327311
    (complete)MAN Sports Peptest Bulk - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168536703&pagenumber=

laguna80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) laguna80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) laguna80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) laguna80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) laguna80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) laguna80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) laguna80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) laguna80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) laguna80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) laguna80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) laguna80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome man! Keep up the hard work and don't be to hard on yourself. Just let the changes come slowly.
    Sometimes, it's easy to forget that we would all violently murder each other if we couldn't obtain basic food and water.