Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who's your coach?
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166196451

howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Chris Carter is my prep coach and Debbie Bramwell will coach my girlfriend and I through our posing routines..........

howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10) howardaskew is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Chest Day

INSANE pump this morning on chest. Solid two meals in me early. Then put down my pre-workout just moments before and banged it out.

Tomorrow is legs. Looking forward to digging in.
    Have a new amino (Aminofast) that has just been released that I am going to put to the test.......

First thing
    Blade
    Elevate
    BCAAxd

Meal One
    2 scoops ISOSMOOTH, 1/2 Cup of Oates

Meal Two
    8oz Chicken, 8oz sweet potato

Pre-workout
    P.P.K.
    Status
    Powerxd
    Tribxd

Cybex Incline Press
    8 sets
    8-12 reps

Peck Deck
    6 sets
    8-12 reps

Incline Dumbbell Fly
    3 sets

Cable Cross Overs
    2 sets

Post Workout
    BCAAxd
    45g Whey Protein 40g Waxy Maize

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Two meals into you and then a training session - perfect! Not too late in the day and full of energy.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do you judge the quality of aminos?

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Two meals into you and then a training session - perfect! Not too late in the day and full of energy.
    Man you know it, and today especial. LEG DAY!!

Originally Posted by IK9 View Post
    How do you judge the quality of aminos?
    Great question and thanks for asking.

I look for a couple of things.
    Most importantly is Leucine and how much Leucine makes up the amino profile.
    It is leucine that is solely responsible for triggering an "anabolic" response and that is what you want to maximize.
    And, that response is proportionate to the amount of leucine in the aminos.
    L-Leucine, Valine and Isoeusine are the anabolic muscle builders.

Second, and because I workout using very high volume, (usually more than I actually post) recovery is huge for me. So the nutritional component of the amino is also important to me, I.E. glutamine, glycine, alanine, citruline, carnitine-
    In other words, I want to make sure the muscle(s) are fed immediately........

Hope the makes sense and thanks again.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by howardaskew View Post

Great question and thanks for asking.

I look for a couple of things.
    Most importantly is Leucine and how much Leucine makes up the amino profile.
    It is leucine that is solely responsible for triggering an "anabolic" response and that is what you want to maximize.
    And, that response is proportionate to the amount of leucine in the aminos.
    L-Leucine, Valine and Isoeusine are the anabolic muscle builders.

Second, and because I workout using very high volume, (usually more than I actually post) recovery is huge for me. So the nutritional component of the amino is also important to me, I.E. glutamine, glycine, alanine, citruline, carnitine-
    In other words, I want to make sure the muscle(s) are fed immediately........

Hope the makes sense and thanks again.
    I'll add to this.... in the the case of AminoFast, there is a clinically researched dose of Astragin in each serving, which has been shown to increase ATP by 18%, amplify insulin sensitivity by 38%, and increase glycogen storage.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    I'll add to this.... in the the case of AminoFast, there is a clinically researched dose of Astragin in each serving, which has been shown to increase ATP by 18%, amplify insulin sensitivity by 38%, and increase glycogen storage.
    Thank you! The science behind Aminofast is amazing.........

High Volume Leg Day

Focus today was high volume, and extreme pump. Pretty much achieved that goal

First thing
    Blade
    Vitality

Meal One
    2 scoops Whey Smooth Chocolate Cake, 1/2 Cup of Oates

Meal Two
    Status
    Powerxd
    Tribxd

Pre-workout
    P.P.K.
    AminoFast

Leg Press- bare sled
    3 sets
    100 reps per set: warm up

Leg Extensions
    10 sets
    15 plus reps per set

Seated Leg Curl
    8 sets
    15 plus reps per set

Walking Lunges w/dumbbells
    4 sets

Standing Alt leg Curls
    4 sets

Post Workout
    BCAAxd

Some guy who lifts thedavidkendall's Avatar
    thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Focus today was high volume, and extreme pump. Pretty much achieved that goal

First thing
    Blade
    Vitality

Meal One
    2 scoops Whey Smooth Chocolate Cake, 1/2 Cup of Oates

Meal Two
    Status
    Powerxd
    Tribxd

Pre-workout
    P.P.K.
    AminoFast

Leg Press- bare sled
    3 sets
    100 reps per set: warm up

Leg Extensions
    10 sets
    15 plus reps per set

Seated Leg Curl
    8 sets
    15 plus reps per set

Walking Lunges w/dumbbells
    4 sets

Standing Alt leg Curls
    4 sets

Post Workout
    BCAAxd
    Is that all you ate?

Originally Posted by thedavidkendall View Post
    Is that all you ate?
    Nope

Is that all you ate?
    By 10am, yes!

I work out in the mornings. I eat 7 meals throughout the day.

Some guy who lifts thedavidkendall's Avatar
    thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thedavidkendall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    By 10am, yes!

I work out in the mornings. I eat 7 meals throughout the day.
    That explains it! I was going to seriously reconsider my diet. Thanks

That explains it! I was going to seriously reconsider my diet. Thanks
    Not a problem.

Heavy Arm Day

This was yesterday's workout. Went heavy- simple.

Week 3 of prep and leaning out well. Had a nice little cheat meal today.

Tomorrow is legs. Can't wait to get in there..........

First thing
    Fat Burner
    Multivitamin
    BCaa's

Meal One
    2 scoops whey, 1/2 Cup of Oates

Meal Two

Pre-workout
    Pre-Workout
    Test Booster
    Creatine
    Trib

Preacher Curls W/focus on peak development
    6 sets
    6-10 reps per set

Tricep Extensions
    6 sets
    6-10 reps

Alternating Bicep Curl
    6 sets
    6-10 reps

Alternating Rope PD
    6 sets
    6-10 reps

Post Workout

Musta had a sick arm pump!

Originally Posted by IK9 View Post
    Musta had a sick arm pump!
    wicked!!!!!!!!!!!

Back- from Tuesday

This is my BACK workout from Tuesday- did shoulders today.

Outstanding workout both days..........

First thing
    Fat Burner
    Multivitamin
    BCaa's

Meal One

Meal Two

Pre-workout
    Pre-Workout
    Test Booster
    Creatine
    Trib

Lat Pull Downs
    10 sets

Cybex Seated Row
    8 sets

T-Bar Rows
    4 sets

Straight Arm PD
    1 set

Post Workout

Arm Day- Killer Tri Work

Been a crazy few days.

Have a ton of clients I train day to day and also juggle running boot camps.

Prep is going well, and peeling away.

Pics' to come soon........

First thing
    Fat Burner
    Multivitamin
    BCaa's

Meal One

Meal Two

Pre-workout
    Pre-Workout
    Test Booster
    Creatine
    Trib

Tricep Pressdowns W/V-Bar
    8 sets

Reverse Grip Pressdowns
    8 sets

Alternating Rope PD's
    4 sets

Cybex Preacher Curl- close grip
    10 sets

Hammer Curls
    4 sets

Post Workout

45g Whey Protein 40g Waxy Maize[/QUOTE]

Delt's and Biceps

Fasted *Cardio*

Warm up: Pull-ups and Dips- 30 of each

Seated Side Lateral DB Raise:
    3 x 15-20

Seated Front DB Raise:
    3 x 12-15

Seated Bent Over Delt Raise:
    3 x 12-15

Heavy seated DB Shoulder Press:
    3 x 4-6

Light Arnold Shoulder Press: