Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1466
    juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this chit wont stay up long lol
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by juvefan View Post
    this chit wont stay up long lol
    yes it will

private servers such as a WoTLK server called warmane which has a large population have been open for years. every private server gets C&D letters, because blizzard has to send them to protect their IP. elysium / nost merge is just going to ignore them like every other server

even Kronos is still active and they have a cash shop.

the only server thats been sued by blizzard was because it was hosted in the USA and they were making profits from it.

yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in on playing again, was sad when nost shut down

also got a bunch of mmfc misc brahs ready to play too

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can't wait to do AQ, the fights look really fun

there is so much space for the boss fights its almost like a world encounter

moggg is not very well liked. (-100) moggg is not very well liked. (-100) moggg is not very well liked. (-100) moggg is not very well liked. (-100) moggg is not very well liked. (-100) moggg is not very well liked. (-100) moggg is not very well liked. (-100) moggg is not very well liked. (-100) moggg is not very well liked. (-100) moggg is not very well liked. (-100) moggg is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MiamiLife305 View Post
    This

rolling horde on fresh server crew

Lets name our horde guild MAGA

Make Azeroth great again
    Fuark, <Misc> on Emerald Dream was some of the best time I've ever had when it comes to video games - constant Misc banter in the guild chat, world channels trolled 24/7, making entire guilds hate us, rekking various attentionwhoring sloots and their WKs...

Would definitely be IN for a fresh start on a new server.

How was Nost compared to ED bugs/stability-wise? I remember there being quite a few bugged quests and mobs with no loot on ED, but nothing too major.

Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So is there gonna be a new legacy server?
    *Misc BJJ & Kickboxing crew*

*Misc Cryptocurrency crew*

*Misc PC Masterrace crew*

Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by moggg View Post
    Fuark, <Misc> on Emerald Dream was some of the best time I've ever had when it comes to video games - constant Misc banter in the guild chat, world channels trolled 24/7, making entire guilds hate us, rekking various attentionwhoring sloots and their WKs...

Would definitely be IN for a fresh start on a new server.

How was Nost compared to ED bugs/stability-wise? I remember there being quite a few bugged quests and mobs with no loot on ED, but nothing too major.

not really any noticeable bugs, vanilla servers are pretty easy compared to tbc.

stability was bad on nostalrius, but that was because they were pushing 10k+ online players. they most likely wont reach extreme player numbers like that so the problem should solve itself
    https://www.youtube.com/NMEGG

Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If the server is legit I will stop my blizzard boycott. (I did play that one new fps they released because I was given it for my birthday though) Haven't even played Hearthstone since Nost shutdown.
    *King of kings crew*

PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Original Nostalrius was my favorite server..

This re-opening is gonna be bigger especially for the fresh server...

3rd times the charm boyos to do it right...

We need a thread
    World of Warcraft Classic Official <MISC> Guild Discord Group --> https://discord.gg/Wm4aNwk

~ Come join us miscers and prepare for the launch of Classic WoW 27/08/19 ~

we will never surrender the eastern kingdoms to the false song of globalism

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Some random thoughts after watching quite a few youtube videos about the situation with Nostalrius and Bliz. Curious to hear what you guys think.

I really want to see this come back but some of the stuff the Nostalrius guys are doing to push Blizzard, its going to far. Nostalrius guys act like they deserve to have the right to do what they want with Blizzard content, which I find ridiculous. They are trying to swing their metaphorical big dick at Bliz by threatening them. Its funny that they really have zero right to be demanding these terms but they keep acting like little douchebags. I cant think of a better word to use because they havent earned any ownership or paid to use content but they feel like they are being some gaming heroes for the community when in reality if feels like they just want to feel in control.

I forget, who did all the work and spent millions creating the original game? Was it the Nostalrius team or Blizzard? Because one of them is certainly acting like they own the sh*t.

I get wanting to supply fans something they crave but they are going beyond what they should. Nostalrius is like a mall security cop, looking for any way to flex their authority muscles.

Maybe Im the only one looking at it from this perspective. Blizzard has supplied me with over 20 years of gaming content and they have done the same for all the guys on the Nostalrius team. Maybe they should respect a company thats given them so much instead of being little dicks. I was all for Nostalrius team until I started reading and watching info about how they are trying to bully the creators of the game. When they should be kissing their feet while trying to come to an agreement.

Patience is key and Bliz wont just agree to everything to a group of nobodies...thats what they are in reality and they become more and more so as they disrespect Blizzard.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
    Some random thoughts after watching quite a few youtube videos about the situation with Nostalrius and Bliz. Curious to hear what you guys think.

I really want to see this come back but some of the stuff the Nostalrius guys are doing to push Blizzard, its going to far. Nostalrius guys act like they deserve to have the right to do what they want with Blizzard content, which I find ridiculous. They are trying to swing their metaphorical big dick at Bliz by threatening them. Its funny that they really have zero right to be demanding these terms but they keep acting like little douchebags. I cant think of a better word to use because they havent earned any ownership or paid to use content but they feel like they are being some gaming heroes for the community when in reality if feels like they just want to feel in control.

I forget, who did all the work and spent millions creating the original game? Was it the Nostalrius team or Blizzard? Because one of them is certainly acting like they own the sh*t.

I get wanting to supply fans something they crave but they are going beyond what they should. Nostalrius is like a mall security cop, looking for any way to flex their authority muscles.

Maybe Im the only one looking at it from this perspective. Blizzard has supplied me with over 20 years of gaming content and they have done the same for all the guys on the Nostalrius team. Maybe they should respect a company thats given them so much instead of being little dicks. I was all for Nostalrius team until I started reading and watching info about how they are trying to bully the creators of the game. When they should be kissing their feet while trying to come to an agreement.

Patience is key and Bliz wont just agree to everything to a group of nobodies...thats what they are in reality and they become more and more so as they disrespect Blizzard.
    they aren't bullying anybody, they are just providing a game that people paid for which is no longer playable because blizzard chooses not to make it an option. if blizz doesn't like it they can make there own servers. nostalrius team already went and worked on battlenet integration and did cost analysis on their own time to show blizzard that it was plausible and would make them money. because blizzard was interested enought o have a meeting with them, and showing interest in making legacy servers.

then nostalrius does all this battlenet integration and cost analysis and then blizzard ignores them and the whole thing was just a PR stunt so blizzard could say "ok see we are listening" nobody is bullying blizzard. they are just going to continue doing what they were doing

Originally Posted by KhumatMibra View Post
    I read about this on their forum. And I personally think its funny as hell that anyone believes this.

Lets just think about this for a moment. Blizzard one of the most successful gaming companies in the industry knows exactly how to integrate legacy servers (if they decided to do them) into battle.net, it would not be hard for Blizzard to do. They dont need a group of amateurs to provide them with that. (and I personally doubt Nostalrius even has the resources to actually accomplish that) and as far as what profit Blizzard could possibly make, that's definitely NOT something nostralius could provide. Because they do not have the financial details for what Blizzard makes with retail, including all the expenses it takes Blizzard to host and run retail. They would never know what amount Blizzard needs to make for it to be PROFITABLE for a company as large as Blizzard. And again, we really dont know for a fact exactly how many NEW costumers it will bring and yes I know about the little Nost survey they did months ago.

And I'm sure blizzard has already looked at it from this stand point too. So Blizzard knows if it's profitable or not and clearly right now they feel its not profitable for them to release legacy. Especially seeing how well legion expansion has been doing.

Nost devs are amateurs, the server itself wasn't anything special (script wise), ESPECIALLY on day 1 of release. Many of the starting quests were not working or totally bugged. It was in the private server community the best scripted sure, but that's really not saying a whole lot.
    The server itself blew up because it came at the perfect time. Feenix server was the main big vanilla server before Nost, and it was total chit with complete corrupt admins who ran the server. But it had the biggest server population. People desperately wanted a new server, and that's where nost filled in the gap (and the fact they weren't p2w was a big plus) so the server grew and grew because of that. But not because Nost was godly scripted.

so I find it funny if anyone actually thinks nost devs could provide Blizzard with any help/knowledge about Blizzards own game.
    they did it because they like vanilla and want to see official legacy servers. they don't have to be doing any of this stuff.

I have a lot more respect for the nost team because they do not make any profit at all from this, they just do it because they enjoy it. unlike every other server which has cash shops and stuff

euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just wanted to add as a small note to what Zerafian posted.

Nostalrius (or any other private server) might not have made the original game, or owns any of the copyright but private servers are completely back-engineered from scratch. Nowadays most servers use Mangos which is like a framework for a private WoW server that has been compiled and made into an open source.

But make no mistake, this all was actually rebuild from scratch. It's a little different than piracy, or just simple bootlegging. It's rebuilding an old game you can't acces anymore. Simply put; it's emulating.

HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HungLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post

I agree with you that Nostalrius is acting really entitled, however you need to understand they're actually not "re-releasing" their server. They're just releasing their source code which is what they intended to do in the first place before the alluring thought of working with Blizzard changed their minds. After they realised they were just getting dicked around by Blizzard and have 0% possibility of actually working for them, they're finally honouring what they promised.

While this is 100% true, what they are releasing is not anything owned by Blizzard. The MANGOS emulation core and other cores are server side EMULATION systems that were all reversed engineered and built from the ground up (hence the multitude of bugs and non blizzlike implementations). Nostalrius benefited from many hard working selfless open source developers that made it even possible for them to even start developing a private server. They're releasing their own forked version of MANGOS which is contributing back to the well that they drank from and will only advanced the emulation scene further.

Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i've paid blizzard close to $1000 over the years on game time & expansions & multiple accounts. i don't feel bad at all about playing private servers and neither should the companies for hosting them.

Nost devs are amateurs, the server itself wasn't anything special (script wise), ESPECIALLY on day 1 of release. Many of the starting quests were not working or totally bugged. It was in the private server community the best scripted sure, but that's really not saying a whole lot.
    The server itself blew up because it came at the perfect time. Feenix server was the main big vanilla server before Nost, and it was total chit with complete corrupt admins who ran the server. But it had the biggest server population. People desperately wanted a new server, and that's where nost filled in the gap (and the fact they weren't p2w was a big plus) so the server grew and grew because of that. But not because Nost was godly scripted.

so I find it funny if anyone actually thinks nost devs could provide Blizzard with any help/knowledge about Blizzards own game.
    iirc feenix had a tbc server(was like 5+ years back when i played) that was very trashy scripted lol.

vanilla servers are a lot easier. honestly Nostalrius had solid scripting. ofcourse it ran like a pos when it just released and the server was getting stresstested, but that's irrelevant now. Nostalrius had better scripting than the other vanilla servers i tried(emerald dream/feenix and some others). the only real issue was that they grew too fast for their own expectations, which again should be an easy fix after they've been working on it for so long
    Last edited by Enemy12; 11-10-2016 at 07:02 PM.
    https://www.youtube.com/NMEGG

another fight that looks really fun, and the aesthetics of this room is really nice as well, all the icy / snowy zones in vanilla are epic

lmfao at him accepting the battle rez at 1:32 while he is right under the blizzard and dies instantly again rofl

manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) manjay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I read about this on their forum. And I personally think its funny as hell that anyone believes this.

Lets just think about this for a moment. Blizzard one of the most successful gaming companies in the industry knows exactly how to integrate legacy servers (if they decided to do them) into battle.net, it would not be hard for Blizzard to do. They dont need a group of amateurs to provide them with that. (and I personally doubt Nostalrius even has the resources to actually accomplish that) and as far as what profit Blizzard could possibly make, that's definitely NOT something nostralius could provide. Because they do not have the financial details for what Blizzard makes with retail, including all the expenses it takes Blizzard to host and run retail. They would never know what amount Blizzard needs to make for it to be PROFITABLE for a company as large as Blizzard. And again, we really dont know for a fact exactly how many NEW costumers it will bring and yes I know about the little Nost survey they did months ago.

And I'm sure blizzard has already looked at it from this stand point too. So Blizzard knows if it's profitable or not and clearly right now they feel its not profitable for them to release legacy. Especially seeing how well legion expansion has been doing.

I wouldn't write the Nost team off as amateurs, like someone else mentioned they built off the Mangos framework and pushed servers to comfortably hold 8-10k players... dynamic spawns based on population etc not to mention typically 5-10x instances etc running concurrently, which is more in capability than blizz provided in vanilla. There may still be bugs etc but blizz was never that quick to fix non major bugs either. I still think their source will struggle with AQ and Nax, there is only so much a volunteer work force can do.

euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euron is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Enemy12 View Post
    iirc feenix had a tbc server(was like 5+ years back when i played) that was very trashy scripted lol.

vanilla servers are a lot easier.

This is because the bros who made Mangos halfway thru TBC abandoned that chit to work on WotLK. Thus, we have a pretty solid base for vanilla and wotlk servers but TBC servers need so much more work to make. See also: Corecraft.

Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FIREnICE View Post
    i'm down. let's create a guild with members 18+ please... or 20+ even... tired of the the immature shenanigans. every misc guild since the dawn of time has failed.
    What do you mean by immature shenanigans? I love comedy and a laid back attitude in chat. If you mean in regard to loot, raids, bg's, etc then yeah we gotta be mature there.
    *King of kings crew*

Originally Posted by Thekittenking View Post
    What do you mean by immature shenanigans? I love comedy and a laid back attitude in chat. If you mean in regard to loot, raids, bg's, etc then yeah we gotta be mature there.
    I was in the misc guild on nostalrius horde, and let me tell you. constantly having guild chat spammed with 10 year old misc lingo is annoying as fk. literally every 5 seconds "fuuuarrrkkkkk" "u mirin this new item?" "umadbro" "u are a cheeky kent mate i swear" "fuuarrkkkk"

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution FIREnICE's Avatar
    FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Thekittenking View Post
    constant use of misc lingo in unneeded circumstances. constant and overdone racism in chat for no reason. immature comments in general. after a while it just becomes cringe.

almost every multiplayer game i've played i've joined some sort of misc guild/clan/group and it's always the same. said groups end up dying and you're left alone after that.
    We're All Gonna Make It
    ***RIP ZYZZ***

I'm just sayin, the funnest guild I was in was during WOTLK. During wintergrasp we took all the siege engines and drove them to a remote area for a guild photo. Of course we invited everyone on general chat but for some reason they kept yelling at us.
    *King of kings crew*

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FIREnICE View Post
    constant use of misc lingo in unneeded circumstances. constant and overdone racism in chat for no reason. immature comments in general. after a while it just becomes cringe.

almost every multiplayer game i've played i've joined some sort of misc guild/clan/group and it's always the same. said groups end up dying and you're left alone after that.
    yup, some of the miscers were super cool, many of them tools, including whoever tried to be the fail leader and never even logged on when nost was last active... needs to be a mix of the best misc players and good players who are recruited in game
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    yup, some of the miscers were super cool, many of them tools, including whoever tried to be the fail leader and never even logged on when nost was last active... needs to be a mix of the best misc players and good players who are recruited in game
    yeah i remember that guy, was guild leader and never logged on, and when he did said we had to pay him gold if we wanted him to pass guild leadership.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Purfected View Post
    yeah i remember that guy, was guild leader and never logged on, and when he did said we had to pay him gold if we wanted him to pass guild leadership.
    that along qith bugged quests and way too many people fighting over the same quests sort of killed my interest in it
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so who gonna be guild leader?

Originally Posted by yokeybear View Post
    so who gonna be guild leader?
    can't sorry, im in a raiding guild =\

might start an alt on the fresh pvp server when its released, alliance side

turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Purfected View Post
    might start an alt on the fresh pvp server when its released, alliance side
    why would you play alliance when it looks like most of us would roll horde?
    ND sucks.