JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My Blues Album online for anyone that would like to hear it...

my blues album that I was working on so feverishly before my operation is located online and anyone can go to the site as a guest and access it:

the site is www.soundcloud.com

and you just have to put John Gargani into the search area and should come up with it.....

The songs are not in the exact order as my original , however, they are all there, 8 of them, and it doesn't sound too bad, although not quite the quality of my originals....

check it out!

please keep in mind that it is a singular effort, where every sound is generated from keyboards and voice modules....no real drummers, guitarists, etc, just yours truly doing all the parts one at a time...including the "vocals", where I was trying to sound like the original artists....
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent!!! I didn't listen to each and every track, but it sounds good brother. Love the lyrics on 'Still Some Meat Left on This Bone.' Ha! And 'To Many Dirty Dishes' is what I've got at work at the moment. LOL I think that's just what it is with "Blues." Doesn't matter who you are, if you listen to the words, you're going to find something you can identify with.

Most impressive!
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    check it out!
    I gave 'em all a listen John and you should be proud of the finished project.

I listened on my laptop (not my dedicated DAW on my KRK Rockit 8's) and I find all are pretty well mixed.

The patches you chose worked very well and I know that midi sax patches/axe patches can be difficult to come across as convincing depending on their usage/place in the mix/levels. (I only have a midi sax track on one my songs being 'Cruzin' and I struggled with it's convincingness. )
    Shvt...you have all the great sounding modules.

Vocals....
    Good blues vocal renditions, sounded confident and all are up front in the mix as they should be.

Reverb....
    Don't know if your using a Plate Reverb/Hall Reverb or not (doesn't sound like a 'room' setting to me) but I probably would have chosen to use a bit less reverb on the vocals by utilizing a bit more of the dry component setting. (That's just a personal perspective and does not detract from a very good personal project.)

It takes some gumption to put up one's musical efforts on the web for the world to comment on.

I know what it takes to complete this type of effort.
    Good job weed hopper and hope you get a shvtload of listens.
    Now you can take a break....or, not.

Carry on....(on spread for your creative diligence)
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 02-24-2015 at 04:43 PM.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reverb....
    Don't know if your using a Plate Reverb/Hall Reverb or not (doesn't sound like a 'room' setting to me) but I probably would have chosen to use a bit less reverb on the vocals by utilizing a bit more of the dry component setting. (That's just a personal perspective and does not detract from a very good personal project.)

you know Wayne, the bottom line, which I have to accept, is that my hearing problem is still an issue....when recording those vocals, along with the music, I couldn't tell what you pointed out, but then, hearing it later in other sources, I was able to.....

what it really comes down to, is that, in order for me to get a better mix, I would have to have someone else do the mixing, someone with NORMAL hearing..lol...

HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000)
    my blues album that I was working on so feverishly before my operation is located online and anyone can go to the site as a guest and access it:

the site is www.soundcloud.com

and you just have to put John Gargani into the search area and should come up with it.....

The songs are not in the exact order as my original , however, they are all there, 8 of them, and it doesn't sound too bad, although not quite the quality of my originals....

check it out!

please keep in mind that it is a singular effort, where every sound is generated from keyboards and voice modules....no real drummers, guitarists, etc, just yours truly doing all the parts one at a time...including the "vocals", where I was trying to sound like the original artists....
    That's you singing "Let the Good Times Roll"?

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you know Wayne, the bottom line, which I have to accept, is that my hearing problem is still an issue....when recording those vocals, along with the music, I couldn't tell what you pointed out, but then, hearing it later in other sources, I was able to.....
    what it really comes down to, is that, in order for me to get a better mix, I would have to have someone else do the mixing, someone with NORMAL hearing..lol...
    Mornin' John....

Sorry to hear about the hearing issue.
    As I stated...your mixes are fine and well balanced and that's coming from a listen on a laptop.

My 'reverb' comment was just a subjective one and has nothing to do with the quality of your end project.
    Generally speaking, reverb is frequently overused and can wash out the clarity of vocal enunciation....not your case at all.
    I just thought I'd throw out that reverb decay time is something to be aware of when applying it in the future.

This is very good project and I'm glad you posted for us to listen.

Carry on....
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Originally Posted by HeatherH4ever View Post
    That's you singing "Let the Good Times Roll"?

yes, Heather, all of the vocals are mine...I can sing in many different voices, part of the fun...I don't even know what my "regular" voice is, anymore! LOL.....

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice work, John

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Still Some Meat Left on This Bone" is pretty awesome. I It reminds me a bit of Hendrix's "Red House." can't wait to check out the rest of them. I love electric blues. First got into it after exploring Jimi's rock stuff. I came across his blues music and liked it even more.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    great stuff, i love Blues.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good music. Liked "Nobody Likes a Loser."

"I went to my own lady, and asked her for a loan.
    She said ..get your ugly face out of here..and take it on home."

HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes, Heather, all of the vocals are mine...I can sing in many different voices, part of the fun...I don't even know what my "regular" voice is, anymore! LOL.....
    You have an AMAZING voice! I hope you get a record deal.

(A dentist who can sing...who knew?)

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    Good music. Liked "Nobody Likes a Loser."

"I went to my own lady, and asked her for a loan.
    She said ..get your ugly face out of here..and take it on home."

isn't that a great line!

I included several "whimsical" blues songs on this album...they were a lot of fun to do...

Originally Posted by HeatherH4ever View Post
    You have an AMAZING voice! I hope you get a record deal.

(A dentist who can sing...who knew?)

lol...that bird has flown.....I just have fun....

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    I'll sit down and give it a listen a little later
    hope you enjoy it...