Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Today was interesting. Was going to go to the gym, but a cousin of mine called and asked if i could accompany her to a graduation party. Everytime i'm invited to do anything or go anywhere that involves being social (especially with people i don't know), i always just say no. But decided i have to make an effort so told her i will go with her.

So i decided to do my hair really nice and makeup too and wore a really nice outfit that i haven't been able to fit into in 10 freakin years! yay for that nsv! So we went for the party, it was very family oriented, lots of speeches etc. I made sure to have a late breakfast because i've learnt with keto there won't always be food options, there was loads of carbs there, so on my plate i only put some stewed beef and some greens and i was fine with that.

After that we were on the way home but decided to stop for a short while at some trendy new lounge/club as my younger brother was there with friends celebrating a friends birthday. We got there and it reminded me just how much it sucks when you don't drink and sitting there watching everyone getting tipsy and loud as i was sipping on water lol. Anyway, the music was really nice, everyone at our table (they are all like much younger than me) kept getting up to dance and i felt so old! I would really love to get up and dance as well but still feel so self concious, so no matter how hard i try i mentally could not bring myself to dance and just ended up feeling so awkward and out of place, plus i could only do so in the past with "liquid courage" which i wasn't on. Luckily my cousin wasn't dancing either so at least we kept chatting which was nice so i didn't feel too out of place.

All in all was a good day. Things to work on are my self confidence, i have such a long way to go. I actually noticed a guy who actually sort of came over to our table and as he was approaching was looking at me and started to smile and looked like he wanted to chat me up but i looked down (my stupid head not believing that anyone would want to talk to me) argh! By the time i got the courage to look up again he was long gone.

It's hard to write these things out but this is my life, the life i've been living for as long as i've been in existence. I actually look down when i walk not wanting to make eye contact with anyone because of all the years of fat shaming and assuming everyone by default will say something nasty sigh. Society has treated me like crap and over the years made me believe i am crap. It really wears down on you and makes you feel like you really are worthless. I just wish people would treat fat people like humans too (or anyone who's different for that matter).

So for me this journey is not just about losing weight physically, but is also about a mental and emotional journey, building up my self esteem and self confidence and learning to become the person who i was meant to be in life and not this shell of a person who just hides from the world all the time.

Anyway, i didn't mean for that to be such a soppy post! I shall end on a high note....today morning I stepped on the scale and it read 302.9, i was ecstatic, i was last this weight around 8 years or so ago. I've never worked so hard at anything my whole entire life like i have at this weight loss journey....i've now lost 76 pounds....i still have a loooong way to go but step by step, day by day, i shall get there

Edit: As soon as i updated my weight on bodyspace, a bot replied to the update saying it wants to sell me steroids, fat burners and sex bills...if you're going to spam my post, at least make sure to have correct spelling smdh lol
    Last edited by cherrygarcia80; 08-08-2015 at 04:14 PM.
    =================
    Total weight lost: 128 lbs
    =================

Starting weight: 378 lbs
    Current weight: 250 lbs

******* 4 years on keto so far - keto4life!!! ***************

my fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are doing awesome, Cherry.
    Keep it up!

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So for me this journey is not just about losing weight physically, but is also about a mental and emotional journey, building up my self esteem and self confidence and learning to become the person who i was meant to be in life and not this shell of a person who just hides from the world all the time.
    This right here. And you know what, that day is going to come when you walk down the street and hold your head up high and proud. The journey that you are on is life changing.

I don't even know how to express the feels I get from reading your last post. You are an awesome person for initiating this change in yourself and will reap the benefits. So many folks don't even bother. That in itself shows me that there is a confident Cherry just waiting to bust out.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    You are doing awesome, Cherry.
    Keep it up!
    Thanks for the encouragement!

Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    This right here. And you know what, that day is going to come when you walk down the street and hold your head up high and proud. The journey that you are on is life changing.

I don't even know how to express the feels I get from reading your last post. You are an awesome person for initiating this change in yourself and will reap the benefits. So many folks don't even bother. That in itself shows me that there is a confident Cherry just waiting to bust out.
    Thank you so much phoenix!!! *hugs*!!! I really look forward to that day when i hold my head up high...and i'm finding that each day i stay on this journey i'm getting closer and closer to that goal. A very slow process but for the first time in my life i think i'll get there. Thanks so much for the kind words...i really appreciate it
    =================
    =================

registered boglehead OfficerJimLahey's Avatar
    OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've only read the last page but wanted to check out your log as I've seen some of your posts and you always seem very kind and motivational. It looks like you're making some great progress!! 299 is coming soon!
    Looking at the weight difference in your signature makes me think about how much you've done to improve your health, awesome!! Have a great week and keep up the great work!
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

Gotta earn your keep.

Originally Posted by OfficerJimLahey View Post
    I've only read the last page but wanted to check out your log as I've seen some of your posts and you always seem very kind and motivational. It looks like you're making some great progress!! 299 is coming soon!
    Looking at the weight difference in your signature makes me think about how much you've done to improve your health, awesome!! Have a great week and keep up the great work!
    Thanks so much for the kind words officer! I really appreciate it. I'm really glad i found bb as it's been a great resource for me in both accountability and support. All the best to you as well
    =================
    =================

Today was feeling headachy all day sigh, but managed to make it to the gym.

Today did:-
    - back extension machine:- 3 x 10 - 70lbs
    - chest press machine:- 4 x 6 - 70lbs
    - cable abductors:- 4 x 7 - 2lbs
    - lat pulldown:- 4 x 6 (x2) - wide and close grip - 75lbs
    - leg press:- 4 x 10 - 190lbs
    - tricep pushdowns?:- 4 x 6 - 4lbs

- Finished with 35mins walking on the treadmill

Unfortunately was there at peak hour and someone complained about me double booking the machine so i had to leave, i could have continued on the recumbent bike but was still feeling headachy so just stretched and left. Will keep trying to target off-peak hours so that i can workout in peace.
    =================
    =================

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cherrygarcia80 View Post
    Unfortunately was there at peak hour and someone complained about me double booking the machine so i had to leave, i could have continued on the recumbent bike but was still feeling headachy so just stretched and left.
    I don't currently visit a gym, as I workout at home and in the outdoors.
    However, I used to have a LifeTime membership for about a year, many years ago.

Just because someone complains that you are double booking whatever machine, I don't think it means you have to let them use it
    You are too nice

Is there a gym policy for that sort of thing?

justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinlando has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm really happy to see you at it progressing 76 pounds lost is awesome, I can't wait to be able to say that in my signature!

Unrelated note, what does double booking the machine mean? I've never encountered that before.
    Vitals: Male, 27, 6'3 ~170-175lbs (depending on the day)
    Cardio: walking my dogs daily, runs 4x per week
    Lifting: 4 days per week
    Supplements: Isopure Zero Carb (daily), Biotin (daily), Multivitamin (daily)
    ----------------
    Total Weight Loss: 152.6 lbs in 401 days (May 2015-June 2016)
    Goal for Rest of 2016: Maintain my current weight (~170), improve my physique
    ----------------

I don't currently visit a gym, as I workout at home and in the outdoors.
    However, I used to have a LifeTime membership for about a year, many years ago.

Just because someone complains that you are double booking whatever machine, I don't think it means you have to let them use it
    You are too nice

Is there a gym policy for that sort of thing?
    Thanks Nocarbs! Unfortunately in my gym it's policy during peak hours to book only one 20min slot at a time (for cardio machines) as it's a smaller gym...if it wasn't policy i'd have fought for it for sure lol. I have to say though, in the entire 7 months i've been a member at the gym, no one's ever complained so i wasn't too bothered about it considering i wasn't feeling too well anyways.

Originally Posted by justinlando View Post
    I'm really happy to see you at it progressing 76 pounds lost is awesome, I can't wait to be able to say that in my signature! I have to say though, in the entire 7 months i've been a member at the gym, no one's ever complained so i wasn't too bothered about it considering i wasn't feeling too well anyways.

Unrelated note, what does double booking the machine mean? I've never encountered that before.
    Thanks for the encouragement Justin! You're doing great yourself too! To answer your question, as my gym is kinda small, during peak hours you have to book the cardio machines in blocks of only 20mins at a time, i guess some kind of fair usage policy. During off-peak there's hardly anyone so i'm able to do my 1 hour walk without any drama lol.
    =================
    =================

20 minutes?
    Wow. That is short.

Today managed to go to the gym, did:-

- 35mins walking on treadmill
    - 25mins recumbent bike

Today when walking, about 30mins in began to feel abit dizzy, so switched to the bike and finished early. I had a different breakfast today and i'm starting to think i might have had some kind of reaction to something i ate as i've never felt like that before.

Have eaten within cals.
    =================
    =================

Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gigi999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh man, could be dangerous. Dizzy when working out :O

Usually have the protein pancake right? Really hope you feel better

Same here with the cardio machines, at my uni gym its max 30min then the employees chase you down. When I used to work out there, we would have to write our name on a board and wait up to 20 min in line too..not fun. But all that matters is you're still moving forward and working out!
    Protein Bar Review thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160457601

Originally Posted by Gigi999 View Post
    Oh man, could be dangerous. Dizzy when working out :O

Usually have the protein pancake right? Really hope you feel better

Same here with the cardio machines, at my uni gym its max 30min then the employees chase you down. When I used to work out there, we would have to write our name on a board and wait up to 20 min in line too..not fun. But all that matters is you're still moving forward and working out!
    Hey Gigi! Thanks for the kind words Lol and yes i'm still a fan of protein pancakes for sure. To cut on time i found a somewhat quick protein cookie recipe made in the microwave which i've made the past couple of days...it does a good enough job of being the "treat" meal of the day lol.

Yeah it definitely sucks when the gym limits you on how long you can be on a machine...but luckily most days i'm there at off-peak hours so it works out okay as there's not too many people working out then.
    =================
    =================

Today made it to the gym, did:-

- overhead press: 4 x 5 - 40lb barbell
    - one arm rows: 4 x 6 - 30lb dumbell
    - tricep pushbacks: 3 x 5 - 15lb dumbell
    - butterfly curls: 3 x 5 - 15lb dumbells
    - cable abductors: 6 x 6 - 2lbs
    - leg press: 3 x 15 - 190lbs
    - tricep pushdowns?: 4 x 6 - 5lbs
    - chest press: 4 x 6 - 75lbs
    - lat pulldowns: 6 x 6 - 75lbs (close & wide grip)

Finished with 30mins on the treadmill as was feeling pretty burnt out.

This week my weight hasn't budged one bit...i shouldn't be surprised though as i'm the queen of stalls lol. Will weigh in tomorrow for the august-october weigh in thread but after that will try and wait a full week before checking again to prevent getting demotivated.

On the plus side i feel like my clothes are fitting better as the weeks go by (slow but definitely a difference) which is very encouraging so things like those help keep me going day in day out together with feeling all round much much healthier in general since starting this journey.

Edit: forgot to log yesterday, did 30mins treadmill walking, 30mins recumbent bike
    =================
    =================

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Nice work-out Cherry. You keep lifting like that, good things will come for sure.

This week my weight hasn't budged one bit...i shouldn't be surprised though as i'm the queen of stalls lol. Will weigh in tomorrow for the august-october weigh in thread but after that will try and wait a full week before checking again to prevent getting demotivated.
    I am a four week girl so I can understand the stall. Us women and holding water, annoying as heck.

On the plus side i feel like my clothes are fitting better as the weeks go by (slow but definitely a difference) which is very encouraging so things like those help keep me going day in day out together with feeling all round much much healthier in general since starting this journey.
    That is the thing for me too, the fit of the clothes. You know body changes are happening when the clothes fit differently.
    Last edited by phoenix4444; 08-13-2015 at 11:16 AM.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

You're doing great, Cherry.
    Keep it up!

DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Edit: forgot to log yesterday, did 30mins treadmill walking, 30mins recumbent bike
    Hell of a workout there! You're still doing an amazing job, Cherry

Hope the dizziness has subsided? Did you manage to track down what the cause may have been?

So glad to hear that the changes are effecting your wardrobe - that's undeniable proof right there!
    Instagram: mavmuscle

Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    Nice work-out Cherry. You keep lifting like that, good things will come for sure.

I am a four week girl so I can understand the stall. Us women and holding water, annoying as heck.

That is the thing for me too, the fit of the clothes. You know body changes are happening when the clothes fit differently.
    Thanks for the kind words phoenix Soon i'm hoping to look for lifting routines and splits that would work well for me, for once in my life there's actually something that involves hard work that i actually enjoy lol! Wishing all the best to you as well

You're doing great, Cherry.
    Keep it up!
    Thanks nocarbs for always checking in on me You've been doing amazing!

Originally Posted by DaveRVD View Post
    Hell of a workout there! You're still doing an amazing job, Cherry

Hope the dizziness has subsided? Did you manage to track down what the cause may have been?

So glad to hear that the changes are effecting your wardrobe - that's undeniable proof right there!
    Hey Dave, thanks! Yes the dizziness seems to have been for that day alone, i'm not sure but i'm suspecting sunflower seeds which were the only different thing i had that day. And yes really glad about the clothes, it's a slow process but definitely really encouraging. All the best to you as well
    =================
    =================

Weighed in for the Aug-Oct weigh in and was 301.8 pounds yay! Getting closer and closer to my first major goal...I was last at this weight in 2007 so it feels good to turn back those hands of time

Today was a rest day, i always feel like i'm missing out when i don't go to the gym even on a rest day lol. This must surely be a new me and hoping to keep it that way.

So thankful for resources like bb which have really helped to keep me going and not feel so alone in all of this.
    =================
    =================

GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravyVeins is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Congrats on the weigh in. Doing great!
    7/09/14 - 250 lbs
    5/02/15 - 176.2 lbs
    7/31/15 - 187.8 lbs

Losing Fat Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162925161&page=22

Weighed in for the Aug-Oct weigh in and was 301.8 pounds yay!
    That's wonderful.
    Well done!

Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats on the awesome weight so close to your first goal keep up the great work !!

registered boglehead OfficerJimLahey's Avatar
    OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep at it, great work!
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

Gotta earn your keep.

Strafwerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strafwerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strafwerk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep it up Cherry! Loving the positive vibe of this thread
    153.9KG - 339 LBS - January 1, 2014
    116.1KG - 256 LBS - August 9, 2015
    112.3KG - 247,6 LBS - August 16, 2015

Weight lost since logging:
    3,8KG - 8,4LBS

Tracking diet through MyFitnessPal (username: Strafwerk)

Starting Kris Gethin 12 Weeks - August 10
    On: Day 10

Originally Posted by GravyVeins View Post
    Congrats on the weigh in. Doing great!
    That's wonderful.
    Well done!
    Originally Posted by Bigbill115 View Post
    Congrats on the awesome weight so close to your first goal keep up the great work !!
    Originally Posted by OfficerJimLahey View Post
    Keep at it, great work!
    Originally Posted by Strafwerk View Post
    Keep it up Cherry! Loving the positive vibe of this thread
    Thanks so so much everyone for the kind words of encouragement!!! They are much appreciated!
    =================
    =================

After a 3 day hiatus i was back in the gym today.

- back extension machine: 3 x 10 - 70lbs
    - chest press machine: 4 x 6 - 75lbs
    - overhead press machine: 6 x 5 -30lbs (close and wide grip)
    - leg press machine: 4 x 10 - 190lbs
    - lat pulldowns: 6 x 5 - 75lbs
    - overhead press: 4 x 5 - 30lb barbell

- Finished with 50mins walk on the treadmill at 3.1mph

Energy levels are still good so i'm glad with that.
    =================
    =================

DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveRVD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After a 3 day hiatus i was back in the gym today.

- back extension machine: 3 x 10 - 70lbs
    - chest press machine: 4 x 6 - 75lbs
    - overhead press machine: 6 x 5 -30lbs (close and wide grip)
    - leg press machine: 4 x 10 - 190lbs
    - lat pulldowns: 6 x 5 - 75lbs
    - overhead press: 4 x 5 - 30lb barbell

- Finished with 50mins walk on the treadmill at 3.1mph

Energy levels are still good so i'm glad with that.
    Great job! It's not "Tricep Kickbacks" you're looking for the name of by any chance? I do those also - it's a killer!

1lb away, seriously cannot wait to see you break the 200's! Glad to hear that the dizziness was a one off~
    Instagram: mavmuscle

Originally Posted by DaveRVD View Post
    Great job! It's not "Tricep Kickbacks" you're looking for the name of by any chance? I do those also - it's a killer!

1lb away, seriously cannot wait to see you break the 200's! Glad to hear that the dizziness was a one off~
    Thanks Dave! I always end up saying tricep pushbacks as i'm never sure of the name lol...will remember to call them kickbacks in future. I also do a tricep one where i push down using the cable machines and never to sure what the name is of that one is lol hence the question mark.
    =================
    =================

Today was a cardio day, did:-

- 1 hour walking treadmill (3.1 miles)
    - 25mins recumbent bike

Today when on the treadmill, a lady who was working out in the row behind me on an elliptical machine (she was on for about 20mins), when she was done was passing by my treadmill and she did a double take and stopped and said "wow, you have lost so much weight! I actually did not recognise you, i thought you were someone else!"

Wow, i was so taken aback, I told her thankyou!(as i always say i'm never sure if that's the appropriate response lol). She's a lady i say hi to but that's it, we've never had a conversation before (she doesn't come to the gym as often), but was really nice of her to say so, she could have chosen to just walk on by, but she didn't. It's funny because just at that moment before she spoke to me i was thinking of cutting my treadmill walk short and leaving early, but once she said that it reminded me that even though in my eyes it's hard to see the changes (as i'm still big), it's nice to know that others can see the changes and it lets me know that there really is a difference.

Things I definitely need to start working on is to mentally appreciate the fact that i've come a long way. Just because i still have a long way to go should not negate how far I have come.
    =================
    =================