Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
    phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow woman, weight coming down nicely!
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MTubz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can't wait till I need new clothes, it's an expense I will be happy to have.

cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pheeeeebs View Post
    Sorry for your loss, Cherry.

Looks like you're still kicking butt in here!
    Thanks for the kind words pheeeeebs! And glad to see you back on the grind, all the best with your goals

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Cherry, I remember when you celebrated getting into the 290s. Do you?

And now you are in the low 250s.
    You have done a great job.
    Phenomenal success!

Keep it up!
    Thanks so so much NoCarbs, that question really took me back. Indeed I do remember getting into the 290s and at that time 250 looked like a world away! I'm so grateful everyday to still be on this journey. Thanks for always being so encouraging and setting a great example

Originally Posted by 00101001010002 View Post
    You've done an amazing job so far cherry, you put me to shame with the amount of exercise you do! Over 100 pounds weight loss so far, absolutely insane.

As for the loss, i know how much losing someone close to you can hurt, I'm an atheist but we can never know, so even if there's a small chance they're looking down on us we need to work hard and make them smile and make them proud to see us achieving what we set out to do, we have to give that extra 10% for them. Let the love and friendship for that person strengthen you rather than break you down.

Keep going and keep strong.
    Thanks so much for the kind words! I really really appreciate it. You are so right, when you lose someone especially who is close to you it is so easy to just completely break down, it hasn't been easy but after about 2 weeks of complete self neglect I realized that my friend wouldn't have wanted that for me either, so I slowly began trying to pick up the pieces and learning how to continue living life as I am still lucky to be alive, and will continue to strive for good health. It's crazy how things can be going great then *life* just gets in the way and knocks you down, it's not easy getting back up but i'm fighting. Thanks again

Originally Posted by fatandnotproud View Post
    Yeah I should be getting clothes too. Mine are all too large right now ;-D

I see your workout and I can't help but wonder, have you tried using more weight? Or that is the top you can lift right now? I've been told to use more weight than I feel comfortable with in order to build muscles that will in turn burn more fat (not bodybuilder type, just some nice toned muscles)
    Woot woot at going down in clothes sizes! I think for me it's really helped hit me that wow, this is really really happening, I am really doing this! So happy for you too! As for the workout it really is the most I can lift for now and that gets to me and I think it's partly because I may have been in a deficit for such a long time now. My endurance seems to have built up overtime so it's like I can do more/longer workouts but my strength just stays the same. I think i might try to just increase reps initially and then in future see if I can somehow slowly go higher.

Originally Posted by belly100 View Post
    Err wasn't it just the other day I was saying welcome to the 250 range... and now you're nearly out of it! Niiiiiice

Haha I totally understand this. I'm going to either need to stick more holes in my belt or just get a new one... And even my new jeans I bought what 2 weeks ago I can now pull up and down without needing to undo them... Annoying but a good annoying!
    Thanks for the encouragement! It seems the trip down in the 250s has been good to me (whew) and really grateful for that. Wow and great job on going down clothes sizes too, especially on a 2 week old pair of jeans! Seems like some great progress indeed!

Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    Wow woman, weight coming down nicely!
    Thanks girl! I'm still walking the journey one step at a time, and really thankfull for it, still a long way to go but i'm hanging in there!

Originally Posted by MTubz View Post
    Can't wait till I need new clothes, it's an expense I will be happy to have.
    Haha i know what you mean, all my life my clothes expenses were always on new clothes because i only ever got bigger and bigger so for the first time in my life it will be the complete opposite. I thing you've done great so far losing the 45pounds (not an easy task at all) and soon enough you'll notice it'll definitely be time to go shopping for new clothes too!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today didn't manage to make it to the gym, my brother was in town so I opted to spend time with him, his wife and their new baby which was really nice and therapeutic just getting to catch up in person. We went out to a restaurant to eat and the only keto friendly meal was the grilled lamb chops and I opted to have them with steamed veges on the side, I really instead wanted the pork ribs but they only had the ones bathed in BBQ sauce so couldn't have those.

I think I still have some pork in the freezer that I bought sometime back, so this weekend just might pop that in the oven to have something different from the usual chicken and beef (or eggs sigh lol) which I usually have. Hoping to make it to the gym tomorrow.
    =================
    Total weight lost: 128 lbs
    =================

Starting weight: 378 lbs
    Current weight: 250 lbs

******* 4 years on keto so far - keto4life!!! ***************

my fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931

rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good job Cherry! I'm surprised the restaurant just couldn't cook you up pork ribs without the bbq on it! I think the only time I've had lamb was a lamb gyro ughhh I love those
    My Fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171561753

Starting weight: 286.4lbs (2/20/17)
    Current Weight: ???? (2/27/17)
    Total Weight lost: ????

Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome job on the lost Cherry, hope you have a great weekend!
    NEXT WEIGH IN Aug 19th "76Lbs lighter"

cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rbtsmith410 View Post
    Good job Cherry! I'm surprised the restaurant just couldn't cook you up pork ribs without the bbq on it! I think the only time I've had lamb was a lamb gyro ughhh I love those
    Thanks for checking in I know right? I would have thought it should be simple enough to do.

Originally Posted by Bigbill115 View Post
    Awesome job on the lost Cherry, hope you have a great weekend!
    Thanks so much bill! I really appreciate it, hope all's going well with you too

--------------------------------------------

Today I managed to make it to the gym despite my day being so busy so i'm really glad about that. Today was actually really nice, there's this resident trainer at the gym who I believe used to compete and is always booked up with all the serious clients (the other PT's mostly end up with the women who want to "tone") which is how I know that this guy is the best, infact when I get to a lower weight I'd want him to be the one to train me. He has always smiled and said hello to me and I've always had alot of respect towards him. Reason being is because about 2yrs ago around my highest weight, I bumped into him on the street (afew years prior I had joined the gym then fell of the wagon and gained all the weight back and more, and I was too embarassed to go back due to feeling like a "failure" and was too scared to try out a new gym). Anyway so i bumped into him and I'll never forget, he said hello, asked how I'd been and asked when I'd be back at the gym in a very kind and genuine tone....just those words made me know that when I was ready I could go back to the same gym. I re-joined because of him, he did not make me feel ashamed for having fallen off. There was a different a$$hole trainer who I bumped into around the same time and he actually turned his head in the opposite direction and pretended he didn't see me! but i digress lol).

The reason it was a good day was because for the first time ever this trainer (the good one), today stopped me and said that i'm doing a great job, that he can see that i've gotten a whole lot fitter since I started and that I should keep on with the great workouts that i've been doing so far at the gym. I honestly wanted to give him a big bear hug. But i just smiled and said thanks and said i'd definitely keep on with it for sure, and kept on walking. I had wanted to add that I rejoined because of him (because he did not judge me and was so kind and genuine) but the words wouldn't come out (social anxiety much? smdh) but i hope to tell him someday. Anyway, it felt really good getting a compliment from an actual bodybuilder who used to compete! It really meant alot!

Today did:-

- 1hr aerobics class (my energy was low and the music was horrible so struggled through the class but made it to the end yay!).

- leg press: 4 x 10 - 190lbs
    - lat pulldowns: 4 x 6 - 70lbs
    - dumbbell overhead raises: 4 x 8 - 15lb dumbbells
    - lateral raises: 4 x 8 - 10lb dumbbells
    - butterfly curls: 4 x 8 - 10lb dumbbells

- 10min walk cooldown.

Was glad i managed to get that workout in as i'm not sure when next I'll be able to make it to the gym as next week will be rather busy for me with a project deadline next weekend sigh, then thereafter life can resume as normal. I hope to at least make it to the gym a minimum of two times next week.

Ate within cals, I want to do some more food prep this weekend to last the week as i'll have no time to cook. I bought a whole load of cauliflower too to go along with the protein for the meal prep.
    =================
    =================

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice work, keep going!
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pheeeeebs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Absolutely fantastic attitude Cherry. Doing the one hour aerobics when you didn't really feel up to it is the difference maker.

Each time you do something like that, you're one step closer.

Keep going, you've got this!

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow girl, I've been gone for a week but I feel like you lost a bunch in that time! Maybe I'm forgetting all the losses you had right before I left but you are LOW in the 250's - way to go!!!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Originally Posted by JustBulk View Post
    Nice work, keep going!
    Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by Pheeeeebs View Post
    Absolutely fantastic attitude Cherry. Doing the one hour aerobics when you didn't really feel up to it is the difference maker.

Each time you do something like that, you're one step closer.

Keep going, you've got this!
    Thanks so much pheeeebs! I really appreciate the kind words . I seem to be in a good place for now (and very thankful for it) where it's like I am being able to just keep fighting through everyday to stay on track, so will keep at it.

Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Wow girl, I've been gone for a week but I feel like you lost a bunch in that time! Maybe I'm forgetting all the losses you had right before I left but you are LOW in the 250's - way to go!!!
    Thanks so much anandagirl! Been really trying to give my all this past couple of weeks!

------------------------------------------

Today morning stepped on the scale and damn near cried tears of joy, it read 250.2 pounds. My goal since Jan this year was to get down to 250 pounds by my birthday which is next weekend June 26th....I know i'm a smidge above but never in a million years did i think i'd make it but just kept trying everyday. Earlier this year I had a really long stall that was really depressing me, but the past few weeks have been really good to me and I am so so thankful for it, it's like my body stopped fighting and started losing weight again and i'm so glad I didn't give up.

My next goal will be to get down to 220 by end of this year which was my highschool starting weight which for me is a big friggin deal. In my high school pics I look tiny in comparison to where I'd gotten.

The past few weeks especially I have really began to feel really good about myself not just physically but mentally/emotionally too. I nowadays try to put alot of effort into my appearance now and dress a whole lot better in fitted clothes and noticing that people are so much nicer to me now treat me way different. Yesterday it was my older cousin's birthday so we usually go out for a big birthday dinner celebration every year with family and friends (as our bdays are 1 week apart). We went yesterday for dinner yesterday and for the first time in my life I wore a fitted knee length skirt with a nice dressy top and some short heels, did my hair and some makeup. I got alot of compliments on the weightloss from both family and friends saying that I looked great and that I should dress up more often haha It felt really good. I cannot begin to explain how i have had ZERO self esteem my entire lifetime since childhood having been obese pretty much since being a kid. So for the first time in my life I am actually starting to feel good about myself on both the inside and the outside and it is just such a happy place to be for me as I have never experienced this ever. Compliments? I've never known what those were so for me it's very strange all of a sudden getting so many in such a short time span and learning how to deal with it, it makes me wonder just how badly off I was.

If i was to estimate I would say i'm at my final year of high school weight which for me is my LOWEST adult weight ever so definitely feels strange but trying to learn how to live in this new body at a lower healthier weight.

Seeing that 250.2 on the scale today morning really hit home for me. I just have to keep journeying on every single day untill someday I get to my goal weight whenever that maybe. I cannot express how much being a part of the fat loss log bb community has helped spur me on this journey because I was accepted and encouraged right from day 1 (where in real life i had no support whatsoever), and so for me being a part of a community that is all striving towards the same goal has helped me so much more than anyone will ever know.
    =================
    =================

rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000) rbtsmith410 is just really nice. (+1000)
    YAY congrats Cherry! You have come a long way! A week before I started dieting and logging, I was creeping on the forums and read your post, you came a long way! This right here is a proud moment!
    My Fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171561753

Starting weight: 286.4lbs (2/20/17)
    Current Weight: ???? (2/27/17)
    Total Weight lost: ????

00101001010002 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 00101001010002 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 00101001010002 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 00101001010002 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 00101001010002 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 00101001010002 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 00101001010002 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 00101001010002 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 00101001010002 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 00101001010002 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 00101001010002 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by cherrygarcia80 View Post
    Seeing that 250.2 on the scale today morning really hit home for me. I just have to keep journeying on every single day untill someday I get to my goal weight whenever that maybe. I cannot express how much being a part of the fat loss log bb community has helped spur me on this journey because I was accepted and encouraged right from day 1 (where in real life i had no support whatsoever), and so for me being a part of a community that is all striving towards the same goal has helped me so much more than anyone will ever know.
    0.2 pounds to go, you can make it lol! You've been a very positive part of the community encouraging everyone so i can probably speak for everyone and say were glad you're here.

Originally Posted by rbtsmith410 View Post
    YAY congrats Cherry! You have come a long way! A week before I started dieting and logging, I was creeping on the forums and read your post, you came a long way! This right here is a proud moment!
    Wow, thanks so much for the kind words of encouragement!

Originally Posted by 00101001010002 View Post
    0.2 pounds to go, you can make it lol! You've been a very positive part of the community encouraging everyone so i can probably speak for everyone and say were glad you're here.
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate the kind words! When i started logging i was so scared but with time learned that everyone was here to help and support and that really helped me keep going on and it also taught me to encourage and support others when/where i can, a real community indeed and i'm so grateful for it

----------------------------------------------

I will be busy all of this week due to a project deadline this coming weekend, and as usual due to my poor time management skills I left everything to the last minute *sigh*, meaning there will be lots of stressful days and sleepless nights grrr. I don't know when I'll make it to the gym this week so I'll just make sure to reign in on the calories due to less activity.
    =================
    =================

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    250?!
    Damn girl! You are doing awesome.
    Congratulations

Originally Posted by tara19 View Post
    250?!
    Damn girl! You are doing awesome.
    Congratulations
    Thanks so much Tara!!! I really appreciate it

--------------------------------------

This week for me has been really busy, today is the only day i've managed to make it to the gym unfortunately. And have a hectic schedule till sunday so will probably be back in the gym on Monday. I'm really glad i meal prepped so have enough meals to last till then and so no excuses to deviate. It's that time of month so i'm currently feeling blegh and retaining water, hoping to see a drop the next couple of days.

Today did:-

- 50 mins walking

- leg press: 4 x 10 - 190lbs
    - lat pulldowns: 4 x 6 - 70lbs
    - bicep curls: 3 x 16 - 12lb dumbbells
    - lateral raises: 3 x 16 - 12lb dumbbells
    - butterfly curls: 3 x 8 - 12lb dumbbells
    - one arm rows: 4 x 10 - 22lb dumbbell
    - tricep pushbacks: 3 x 8 - 12lb dumbbell
    - tricep pushdowns: 3 x 5
    =================