gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100)

How to self motivate!!!

Staying motivated daily is arduous job It requires passion, goal, target to achieve, time, will power and determination.
    BUT once we get there to your goal you will find worth of your long and grueling journey.

Thousands are willing to be slave of single motivated person.

I love motivated people . To stay connected I welcome you to my blog

Please do comment!!
    Stay motivated
    Cheers'

kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kevinkevin19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I always tell myself: "Remember why you started."
    Don't just be yourself, be better than yourself!!!

PieceOfT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very cool... It's still hard. I used to weigh 280 pounds at 5' 8" with a 44" waist. I now wear a 34" waist and am 210 with muscle. Every day is still a struggle.

TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep logs and progress pics it's amazing to look back and see how far you've come. Besides when you think of quitting just look around you and see who's looking at you for motivation!

gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100) gaurabrijal is not very well liked. (-100)
    You already know what you are capable of. You sleep in morning , at the same time, someone is awake trying to be better that you. You spend time in party, at the same time, someone is trying hard to know what they have to do to be outstanding. You watch movies, at the same time, someone is trying to learn more books. You spend time in ******** and other social media at that moment someone is watching you tube video to learn how he can be better that you. Because my friend, you lack that burning desire that someone has.And for sure that someone will be present before you in a competition which you are trying to win.

So how is he different than you?

That someone always believe he can make it, have positive attitude you lack, he has that burning desire to succeed , he is hungry to learn and acquire knowledge in relevant topic, he is either in solitude or around positive and enthusiastic people and he is always be clear about his goal. And if he fails then he is never tried to try again, and again. He my friend never gave up.
    I assure you that someone my friend, is still working to be better than you.

freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Set a Target That’s Within Reach (but Still Challenging).

YammySmith is not very well liked. (-100) YammySmith is not very well liked. (-100) YammySmith is not very well liked. (-100) YammySmith is not very well liked. (-100) YammySmith is not very well liked. (-100) YammySmith is not very well liked. (-100) YammySmith is not very well liked. (-100) YammySmith is not very well liked. (-100) YammySmith is not very well liked. (-100) YammySmith is not very well liked. (-100) YammySmith is not very well liked. (-100)
    Small steps counts. If you keep going forward at your own pace, you'll reach your goal. Don't be afraid of detours on your path.

Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by gaurabrijal View Post
    Staying motivated daily is arduous job It requires passion, goal, target to achieve, time, will power and determination.
    BUT once we get there to your goal you will find worth of your long and grueling journey.

Thousands are willing to be slave of single motivated person.

I love motivated people . To stay connected I welcome you to my blog

Please do comment!!
    Stay motivated
    Cheers'
    Set goals and accomplish them.

kabal100 is not very well liked. (-100) kabal100 is not very well liked. (-100) kabal100 is not very well liked. (-100) kabal100 is not very well liked. (-100) kabal100 is not very well liked. (-100) kabal100 is not very well liked. (-100) kabal100 is not very well liked. (-100) kabal100 is not very well liked. (-100) kabal100 is not very well liked. (-100) kabal100 is not very well liked. (-100) kabal100 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nowadays I have zero motivation for anything

Alex1990Lemme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex1990Lemme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex1990Lemme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex1990Lemme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex1990Lemme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex1990Lemme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex1990Lemme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex1990Lemme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex1990Lemme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex1990Lemme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex1990Lemme is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PieceOfT View Post
    Very cool... It's still hard. I used to weigh 280 pounds at 5' 8" with a 44" waist. I now wear a 34" waist and am 210 with muscle. Every day is still a struggle.
    Every rep, every set, every drop of sweat is a step closer to becoming the best version of myself. I am my own competition, and I will keep pushing harder, lifting heavier, and never giving up. The pain today is the strength tomorrow. I am committed to my bodybuilding journey, and I will achieve my goals through consistency, dedication, and the unwavering belief in my own potential. I am the sculptor of my own physique, and each workout is a stroke of the chisel, carving the masterpiece that is my body. Stay focused, stay motivated, and let's make every day count!

imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100)
    This motivation keeps me going, "You just have to show up" this helps me in a time when I lost all my motivation. Even in work, gym, or anything even if it's hard, all you have to do is show up.

imDavids is a complete loser! (-2000) imDavids is a complete loser! (-2000) imDavids is a complete loser! (-2000) imDavids is a complete loser! (-2000) imDavids is a complete loser! (-2000) imDavids is a complete loser! (-2000) imDavids is a complete loser! (-2000) imDavids is a complete loser! (-2000) imDavids is a complete loser! (-2000) imDavids is a complete loser! (-2000) imDavids is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Absolutely! Staying motivated day in and day out is no easy feat. It takes everything from passion and goals to sheer determination and willpower. But you know what's incredible? When you finally reach that goal, that destination after a long, grueling journey, it's like unlocking the true value of every step you took.

It's true, the energy and drive of one motivated person can influence and inspire countless others—it's like a ripple effect. Your appreciation for motivated individuals is fantastic! And I'd love to stay connected through your blog. Keep spreading that motivation and inspiration. Looking forward to checking out your blog! Cheers to staying motivated!

jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by kabal100 View Post
    Nowadays I have zero motivation for anything
    Me too...