Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 1996
    Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Friday weigh-in at: 204.6 lbs, which is +1.3 lbs. Kinda strange, was expecting some loss based on my calories. Two days ago I was at 202.8 so I guess it's just a fluctuation. Nevertheless I'll keep the official weigh-in at 204.6

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    @ plutoainaplanet, Earlbolus & iam8bit:
    Thanks it was the hardest decision we had to make as pet owners, never had to do this before but we feel it was the right thing to do.
    Last night all three of us was sitting on the couch (even the other poodle is bummed out about his sister missing) that the wife & I looked at each other and said we need a good walk.
    Even after being in the attic still working on a clogged drain. We did a 2 mile walk then had yogurt with fruit & meal replacement powder as a dinner.
    As the old saying go time heels all wounds.
    Gonna keep going for ourselves and our grandkids.

@plutoainaplanet sorry to hear you had to do it also but I guess we all do if we have pets. After our last one leaves us, we have made a decision no more pets.
    @EmmittSmith22: Circumstances may force you to change your short-term goals. That doesn't mean you can't stay focused on your long-term goals.

JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cerigitts View Post
    Awesome work man !!!
    Thanks bro!
    Transformation Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177716261&p=1591136601#post1591136601

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCyr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stoked to see everyone still going strong and focused on their goals!!

Today is high carb day (400g). Not sure how or of I can eat up to 400g but yeah.. having a cup of oats with blueberries, I have greek yougurt with berries and harvest crunch as well as 1 1/2 cups of yams and some waxymaze for intra workout... Today is legs and rear delts so it should be a killer workout!! My tighs are really tight in my jeans now lol and theyre not skinny fit jeans... Its a good sign! hahaha

Had a cheat Wednesday and ate so birthday cake... still feeling it and up 2lbs from the 170lbs I was Wednesday morning haha. Aiming for no cheats for the next 2 weeks now that I am able to get some natural sweets like berries and fruits. aiming for a solid 8% BF and feeling full musclewise from the carbs!
    Transformation Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177716261&p=1591136601#post1591136601

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

10Percent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Still lurking in here until final weigh in on Monday.

Not going to hit the 176lb goal (current 181.5lb) but I think that is largely due to some muscle gain.

I can even see the change in body comp in these last three photos. Will soldier on for two more weeks before reverse dieting.
    Attached Images

iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Didn't have an ideal dinner yesterday yet again, but at least I lifted. Today diet is going well and I'm not feeling too hungry, so hopefully I end up in a better deficit.

Was below 210 today. Fingers crossed to keep that up until Monday's weigh-in.

Originally Posted by 10Percent View Post
    I can even see the change in body comp in these last three photos. Will soldier on for two more weeks before reverse dieting.
    You look more defined, congrats on the progress!

phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can't believe this is the last week already...wow. Made some great progress with this thread, thanks everyone for keeping me motivated.

This final weekend is like the final boss for me lol. I've got a big weekend festival I'm going to that's gonna involve a lot of drinking and partying so we'll see if I can keep my diet strong this one last weekend. I saw 220.4 on the scale recently so I definitely have the potential to see under 220 on Monday, provided I don't **** up!

Good luck to all on this final weekend!
    Feb 02: 268.0 lbs

December/January Fat Loss Thread:
    Dec 2: 222.2 lbs
    Dec 9: 221.0 lbs
    Dec 16: 219.6 lbs

Goal Weight: 199.9 lbs

imagine the t up there plutoainaplanet's Avatar
    plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by phil917 View Post
    Can't believe this is the last week already...wow. Made some great progress with this thread, thanks everyone for keeping me motivated.

This final weekend is like the final boss for me lol. I've got a big weekend festival I'm going to that's gonna involve a lot of drinking and partying so we'll see if I can keep my diet strong this one last weekend. I saw 220.4 on the scale recently so I definitely have the potential to see under 220 on Monday, provided I don't **** up!

Good luck to all on this final weekend!

Enjoy the festival man just don't go overboard I guess

This weekend is really like a final boss for me too, some major major deadlines around the corner and so tempted to binge but holding it together so far.

rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, I tried. I stopped all intake, water and otherwise, at 6 PM last night in hopes to make a final push toward my 158.6 goal because I certainly won't be that light tomorrow morning or Monday morning on account of holiday weekend festivities and a baseball game road trip on Sunday. I ended up waking up at 159.6. Still, I'm going to call this challenge a success. I managed to lose 11 pounds over the course and I know I could have done better had I not slipped up after Easter and stopped measuring my sunflower seed kernel/pepita portions. Ha.

Any way, abs are coming in nicely and I have a bit more obvious muscular development than last time I was this low. The side/love handle fat is hanging on though, and I really need to start make up with the hip flexor stretches and all of that if I'm ever going to get my anterior pelvic tilt sorted out. Not sexy.

Regardless of how much fat I have left, I'm stopping at 149.9. Heh. Perhaps before then, but we'll see. I am one scrawny dude at this point, but I still can't see adding any sort of fat.

I am really looking forward to adding more volume when it's time to add calories. I will not make the same mistakes as last time!
    Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp. - Henry Rollins.

Goal: Leaner and stronger than ever, low 170s, by 6/17/2018.

cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rimduglep View Post
    Well, I tried. I stopped all intake, water and otherwise, at 6 PM last night in hopes to make a final push toward my 158.6 goal because I certainly won't be that light tomorrow morning or Monday morning on account of holiday weekend festivities and a baseball game road trip on Sunday. I ended up waking up at 159.6. Still, I'm going to call this challenge a success. I managed to lose 11 pounds over the course and I know I could have done better had I not slipped up after Easter and stopped measuring my sunflower seed kernel/pepita portions. Ha.

Any way, abs are coming in nicely and I have a bit more obvious muscular development than last time I was this low. The side/love handle fat is hanging on though, and I really need to start make up with the hip flexor stretches and all of that if I'm ever going to get my anterior pelvic tilt sorted out. Not sexy.

Regardless of how much fat I have left, I'm stopping at 149.9. Heh. Perhaps before then, but we'll see. I am one scrawny dude at this point, but I still can't see adding any sort of fat.

I am really looking forward to adding more volume when it's time to add calories. I will not make the same mistakes as last time!
    How are your lifts progressing in the 531 ?

cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not going to be anywhere near my goal weight, I'm closer to 200lb rather than 180 lbs !!! But waist is holding at 32" so I'm really not bothered about the weight on the scales at the moment.

Took a pic in the gym yesterday, like how full I'm looking again but even more so because my waist is still at the same size as when I was 7 lbs lighter.

I'll probably hop into the next thread tho just to keep myself in check.

ImaCommit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImaCommit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImaCommit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImaCommit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImaCommit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImaCommit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImaCommit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImaCommit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImaCommit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImaCommit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImaCommit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I missed the majority of this but I have been on a cut. 6 weeks ago was at roughly 210-211 and now at 202.6 as of a week ago . I'll do my final weigh in tomorrow. Looks like everyone's been freakin killing it in here congrats guys!
    Keep Faithful to GOD and to yourself.

What works for you, may not work for someone else. Don't be afraid to experiment and find out what's right for you.
    CHECK OUT My youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS09Zwiprci7xZjb-vTvfg

harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry havent really been posting much in this thread. Was in a month last stall and so demotivated.. and with nice weather out busy with outdoor work.
    I always find when I get in a month long stall, that I can trigger a "woosh effect" by completely trying a new cardio routine. First time last october was by walking. THen a couple month ago by starting c25k.. So last thursday I figured I would try something new again, so did a one hour spin class for the first time.. And it worked! Was stalled at ~276-278 range for past month, and here 3 days later I weighed in this morning at 271, and after working outside all this morning the scale read 269 (but that 2lb difference mostly from dehydration & empty stomach since didnt eat anything yet, highly doubt Ill be that for tomorrow final weigh in)

Also since I started weight loss back last september I been doing keto. I am slowly introducing carbs back in and just going to go off of pure calorie counting eating what I want as long as it fits macros. So far so good, but going to monitor closely
    Last edited by harmar21; 05-24-2015 at 11:24 AM.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^good to see you guys.

@10percent and @cerigitts, you're looking great!

Originally Posted by MilkyQuaver View Post
    Every time i see an updated pic of you its always photogenic
    d'aw. thanks, M.

Originally Posted by live4gs View Post
    Did not do well last night. Feeling bad for having to put our dog down yesterday. We went on a food over load, guess looking for some comfort. Going to hit diet hard till Monday and then continue.
    sorry to hear about your dog, Live.

well, i finally did it. i spent 2.5 hrs in a pool yesterday, my first swim in years. i kept moving the whole time, then i spent another hour in there today. (i had mentioned that i wanted to add swimming to my routine on 3/4/15.)

i'm looking forward to hearing from a bunch of you tomorrow. i'll miss you guys, but i know several of you will continue to check in out here in a variety of ways.
    start where you are

imagine the t up there plutoainaplanet's Avatar
    plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So my final weigh in comes in at 169.9lbs. From the spreadsheet that is 21.9lbs over the past 12 weeks @ an average of 1.8lbs a week - wow I am stoked. Like many of you I will be continuing this cut via the other threads till I'm satisfied mirror wise
    Last edited by plutoainaplanet; 05-24-2015 at 11:34 PM.

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was gonna split hairs and log weight at 229.7 but rounded it up to 230 for the last weigh in.

Congrats to all that made some progress.

@ Cap-- Thank you.
    @EmmittSmith22: Circumstances may force you to change your short-term goals. That doesn't mean you can't stay focused on your long-term goals.

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After another weekend of birthdays and cook outs I came in at 227.4. 2.4 pounds over goal. I hit my goal weight pre cookout, so I am going to call it a win in my book.

Congrats on those of you who hit your goals, and everyone who stuck it out. There are a lot of very motivating people in here, and when it's over I plan on handing out reps to everyone that I can.

On to our next goals!

Last Day eh!!? 170.5 here and today was high carb day (400g) and Chest/Triceps/Abs workout. Taking Waxymaze during the workouts now and let me tell you I have not had a pump like this in a LONG time! Looking swole as hell right now hahaha. Liking this!

Happy to see everyone here making such progress and hope we can/will all stay in touch in further threads! Keep crushing your goals and keep going forward no matter what!

2019-07-16 - 291 pounds
    2020-04-29 - 173 pounds

phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil917 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Final weigh in! I saw 221.2 on the scale this morning, despite some trouble eating this weekend. According to the spreadsheet I've lost 32.8 lbs and 12.91% of my weight since March 2nd. Overall this challenge has been a huge success!

Thanks again everyone for keeping me motivated, hopefully I'll see you guys in the next thread!
    Feb 02: 268.0 lbs

December/January Fat Loss Thread:
    Dec 2: 222.2 lbs
    Dec 9: 221.0 lbs
    Dec 16: 219.6 lbs

Goal Weight: 199.9 lbs

Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Last weigh-in for this thread
    Looking at the spreadsheet and in 12 weeks I hit 12.92% lost (28.4 lbs). So that is a little over 1% each week. Since I started on November 5th, I have lost 71 lbs. I never thought of this in percentage until this thread. So that is 27% down so far.

Thanks everyone for the support in this thread. When I started I was just hoping to be close to 200:
    I'll join. I hope to be close to 200 by then. I have a goal of 200 by the week following, but will aim for 200 on this challenge. I will have to get used to weighing in on Mondays as well. Good luck all.
    I far exceeded this number thanks in part to this thread. You all rock!
    Was 280+ at the beginning of 2019 (highest recorded weight is 290 on Dec 13, 2018).

Jan 01, 2020...202.0
    Jan 08, 2020...goal is 200.5

EPOCFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPOCFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPOCFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPOCFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPOCFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPOCFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPOCFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPOCFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPOCFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPOCFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPOCFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congrats everyone! For the final week I weighed in at 181.2 lbs.
    1/01/15 205 lbs
    6/26/15 176 lbs

Goal Body fat %: 7.5%

Fitness goals:
    20 pull ups
    1 arm chin up
    Front Lever
    Full Planche

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by live4gs View Post
    Was gonna split hairs and log weight at 229.7 but rounded it up to 230 for the last weigh in.

Congrats to all that made some progress.

@ Cap-- Thank you.
    I always round up. Body weight is so fluid that it's only useful as a general gauge anyway. My final weigh in is 187. That's nowhere near where I had hoped but it is a solid 11 pounds lower than I started. Like I do every year, I learned a lot during this cut. I'll take an after picture sometime this week.

Enjoy the weight loss everyone!
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    180.0 on the nose. Cutting has essentially ceased.

iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weighed-in at 210 lbs, so I ended this challenge at -15 lbs. My goal was 198, so not quite there... LOL.

I honestly could've done it, but I messed up during March-April and stalled quite a bit. Just goes to show what a bad week can snowball into. But hey, I learned something.

Congratulations everyone on your results! Thanks capri for helping out with the spreadsheets!

Hope to see you guys in the other challenge.

Originally Posted by Maverick2015 View Post
    I far exceeded this number thanks in part to this thread. You all rock!
    Congrats on your results! You killed, glad to read you exceeded your goal.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thanks, iam8bit!!

129.5 lbs for my final weigh-in and i wrote: i'll be looking scrawnier next round. i'm working out at that hotel-like gym again and adding in swimming... i'll start tracking my food again asap.

• link to the page where all of your form responses are stored:
      http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...t?pli=1#gid=28

you can sort this page by calories, etc., by clicking on the letter heading for any column and selecting "Sort A->Z" or "Sort Z->A".

instructions for viewing just your data:
      Spoiler!

Last edited by caprica6; 05-25-2015 at 11:56 PM.
    start where you are

harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Doh, scale wasnt kind to me this morning.. Had a big dinner last night, so not as much loss as it should have been. Oh well congrats everyone to a job well done!

rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000)
    164.4, just as predicted. Low for the challenge was three days ago with 159.4. I'll be back there quickly.
    Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp. - Henry Rollins.

Goal: Leaner and stronger than ever, low 170s, by 6/17/2018.

ikgikg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ikgikg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ikgikg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ikgikg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ikgikg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ikgikg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ikgikg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ikgikg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ikgikg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ikgikg will become famous soon enough. (+50) ikgikg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    211.8 for my final weigh in.

I couldn't be happier since I haven't weighed this low in.. I can't even remember how long!
    Started this thread at 235 so I lost 23.2 lbs and nearly 50 lbs lost since my all time high of 260. It all feels unreal but I do remember all the hard work I put in: sweat, pain, fighting cravings/urges, and all the tracking, planning, and prepping.
    It's all worth it!

I met my first goal on this thread of 214 earlier and set a second goal to reach 208 by the 25th. I'm happy having reached the first goal. I'll get to 208 and lower soon enough. When I was around 235 lbs I set a goal to reach 195 by July 31 (my 23 birthday) I think I'll make it as I have been working hard and am getting closer to that weight.

This thread was great, thanks again Caprica for the spreadsheet work and all! Good job everybody on the amazing progress you have made. I'll miss this thread and all of you but hopefully I'll see some of you posting on the other May to July thread as well. Take care everybody, keep up the hard work, don't let it all go down the drain. Congrats!
    Last edited by ikgikg; 05-25-2015 at 03:17 PM.
    Oct 2016 - 250.8
    Current (2/19/17) - 214.0

pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Finished about 5 lbs short of my goal, but it was a stretch goal really. Lost a tiny bit less than 1 lb a week, which is a huge win considering how many 4k+ cal days I had in this 12 weeks. I dont think I have missed a gym day since this challenge started though, so hopefully I start to reap the benefits of that and tighten up a tiny bit more on my diet.

It seems like a lot of people had super successful runs, very impressive all around

MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MilkyQuaver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Missed yesterdays weigh in but i did weigh myself i was at 159 still which i was happy about i had a bad weekend.

Well done everyone on your losses keep up the good work!
    Start of my diet 03/06/2014 - 189.5lbs 25-30% BF