sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Tatami Rash Guard / Spat sizing?

Does anyone have experience with them? Thinking of buying the Core Rash Guard and Spats here.

http://www.mmawarehouse.com/tatami_c...PrwaApUY8P8HAQ

Just unsure of the sizing, especially the rash guards. I heard that the sizing runs a bit larger in Tatami vs other brands. My other rash guards I have are by Scramble and by Title MMA. They aren't super tight. Just form fitting enough for me IMO. I just want something like that. Any thoughts?
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020

mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mjf100215 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On the same page you linked to, look at the bottom. There is a tab with a sizing chart with actual measurements. Hope that helps.
    Beginner routines commonly suggested:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167958293

sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Does anyone have experience with them? Thinking of buying the Core Rash Guard and Spats here.

Just unsure of the sizing, especially the rash guards. I heard that the sizing runs a bit larger in Tatami vs other brands. My other rash guards I have are by Scramble and by Title MMA. They aren't super tight. Just form fitting enough for me IMO. I just want something like that. Any thoughts?
    My fav's that I have are tatami's especially for this time of year. Good quality product. They do run bigger than average... compared to a scramble, you could give yourself another 15-20 pounds and still not be too restricted... at least for me. I like them for this time of year because the weave is a bit thicker than all the other's I own. Catch one on sale somewhere but I do recommend giving these a test drive at least. You seem like you're into it enough that owning a few sets and saving on the laundry probably won't hurt you anyway.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmm may go with medium then since they run big. I do appreciate it!
    Last edited by sword_; 02-18-2015 at 07:31 PM.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

Do you think at my height and weight medium would be good for both ?
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000) sumolgi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you think at my height and weight medium would be good for both ?
    Yes, in all likelihood. I'd be more worried about the spats than rashie. In rashies I fit pretty true in a large scramble and the large tatami is pretty huge on me. The spats are cut a little closer than the rashies to a scramble. As rule of thumb say the rashie gives me a full size difference feel and the spats are closer to half. I guess I'm saying if your scramble spats are on the tight side now, stay the same with tatami, if you can shove another 10 or 15 pounds of a$$ in, go medium.

miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have never used the spats for rolling. What is the benefit of it compared to just mma shorts?
    Misc BJJ crew
    Misc Muay Thai Crew.

OP will never know cameintodissu's Avatar
    cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000) cameintodissu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by miscHelix View Post
    I have never used the spats for rolling. What is the benefit of it compared to just mma shorts?
    1. Youre slightly homoerotic, get to show off dat ass
    2. You think youre some kind of bjj wizard utilizing leg locks all day
    3. If you have sensitive skin, you dont need to touch dirty or bleached mats with your legs.
    4. You like to get kimura'd and have no place to grab your shorts
    5. You like to waste money
    Last edited by cameintodissu; 02-19-2015 at 09:05 AM.

Really for me it is just cleanliness and not wanting to catch staph infection.

Originally Posted by cameintodissu View Post
    1. Youre slightly homoerotic, get to show off dat ass
    2. You think youre some kind of bjj wizard utilizing leg locks all day
    3. If you have sensitive skin, you dont need to touch dirty or bleached mats with your legs.
    4. You like to get kimura'd and have no place to grab your shorts
    5. You like to waste money
    This and this. Also spats cost as much as some shorts mane.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really for me it is just cleanliness and not wanting to catch staph infection.

This and this. Also spats cost as much as some shorts mane.
    Nice good to know. I never caught staff yet, i did catch ringworm once and that was annoying. Good to know, i will just stick to mmashorts and long sleeve rashguards.
    Misc BJJ crew
    Misc Muay Thai Crew.

Nice good to know. I never caught staff yet, i did catch ringworm once and that was annoying. Good to know, i will just stick to mmashorts and long sleeve rashguards.
    I'm a bit neurotic about it. I like grappling but sometimes if I think of people sweating on me I go WTF m8. I got a few pairs of shorts myself though but nogi I wear spats.

I end up buying both the spats and shorts.

BTW if anyone buys Bad Boy Compression Gear, just know that they run tight.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

Tatami DEFINITELY fits more snug than my Scramble stuff. Glad I found out the appropriate sizing. Love the Scramble for the roominess and weight. The Tatami stuff has less weight to it (good for summer but still good for now) and is more form fitting. I'm really satisfied with my purchase.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

Tatami DEFINITELY fits more snug than my Scramble stuff. Glad I found out the appropriate sizing. Love the Scramble for the roominess and weight. The Tatami stuff has less weight to it (good for summer but still good for now) and is more form fitting. I'm really satisfied with my purchase.
    Misc BJJ crew
    Misc Muay Thai Crew.

Weird. Mine are exactly the opposite. I haven't bought any in a couple years but my Tatami's are heavy, more like the submission hemp ones or torque's.

You can grab 2 pair of 93 brand for $35 today at the daily deal place.

Originally Posted by sumolgi View Post
    Weird. Mine are exactly the opposite. I haven't bought any in a couple years but my Tatami's are heavy, more like the submission hemp ones or torque's.

You can grab 2 pair of 93 brand for $35 today at the daily deal place.
    These also have mesh at certain submission points. I'm really glad that I bought them.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

mikesale is on a distinguished road. (+10)

did you get them

so did you buy these

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You should go with the 'B.B.C' size.
    Lickle Warrior / Hulkamaniac

Tranny Crew.