Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NasStan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fearme91 View Post
    Tupac? Big? Jay?

Eminems first two albums were fire.he never gets better. His last few albums have been overhyped booty. I'd even consider Kanye having a better list of hit.
    Kanye definitely has a better discography. Eminem is the better rapper no doubt, but album quality wise Kanye wins easy.

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ItsBrettFavre View Post
    I listened to College Dropout, Late Registration, that album with Stronger on it, and 808's. I used to be a huge fan of his, then I woke up and realized he sucks.
    lmao. I know Kanye's chit up through 808's better than either of you.
    Cant argue with someone who has no idea what he is talking about. youre truly retarded

Originally Posted by swifty17 View Post
    The Game has said eminem is the greatest rapper of all time.
    The Game has an Eazy E tat on him and is known as the biggest dikkk rider in the history of music and he changed Games life. of course he will say that.

Originally Posted by NasStan View Post
    Kanye definitely has a better discography. Eminem is the better rapper no doubt, but album quality wise Kanye wins easy.
    most hate kanye so much they haven't listened to him enough to know what his discography holds. its seriously epic.
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500)
    a better discography doesnt mean they are a better rapper. Someone can have 1 album in their life, and still be a better rapper than eminem. Having a better discography includes beats, production, catchyness etc.

We are talking about being a better rapper, lyrically. No one can touch eminems lyrics or word play, not even close.

ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Em is a fukkin strong mc
    But let's be honest, he isn't even the best white rapper
    Brb RA is full underground for over 20 years and still **** on most the mainstream gives us
    "ελληνικο crew"

WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000) WizBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao. I know Kanye's chit up through 808's better than either of you.
    I listened to College Dropout, Late Registration, that album with Stronger on it, and 808's. I used to be a huge fan of his, then I woke up and realized he sucks.
    right...

the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50) the_limit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cuz it's all about opinion brah.

STRANGE!

Music

Bitch.

ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChoFFM has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WizBrah View Post
    right...
    fukn lold
    i have to agree college dropout and graduation are lately one of hip hop finest
    "ελληνικο crew"

Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 3rdaccountbrah View Post
    Eminem been chit for at least 9 years now he not the best rapper of all time. He can get top 10 subjectively. Even chief Keef recent music been better than Eminem. op in denial, Eminem stopped making good music ages ago. Ppl itt aren't being honest and have gone retarded af with hyping him up
    lost all creditability right there

Originally Posted by MysterySolver View Post
    Usually people who say Eminem is the GOAT have listened to a very small amount of rap. Plenty of rappers are better lyricists than Eminem.
    this
    "Better to die on your feet than look like you live on your knees." ~ Jimthegiant

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to be the biggest Em fan on this site. I even mixed a few tapes with Shadyville a few years back.

Even I can't deny that Kanye's catalog destroys Em's. Kanye is a much more consistent producer and artist. I do think Em's new work is underrated just because he set the bar so high 15 years ago... Kanye has one consistent sound that has evolved through each album while Em dropped the Bass Bros and is still trying to find a new sound... its unfair to compare the two anymore tbh

Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eminem first two albums (not inc infinit) ssep and mmLP I still listen to them to this day, his lyrics are unbelievable the way he rhymes words/multiple words is far beyond any other rapper

His lyrics go far beyond flash cars, popping bottles, guns, hot women.

Dont try to Palm me off as a fan boy because I can recognise that his albums since the eminem show have been pure garbage. People would do well to remember he was suffering from drug addiction through most of his more recent albums

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    one of the best ( for me the best personally )

but it's up to the individual, would be fawkin lame if everyone had the same tastes, bad or good is up to perspective, i really like his relapse album because hes the only one who comes up with some twisted and demented **** (no rodger)

ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Game has said eminem is the greatest rapper of all time.
    ...and I'm supposed to care about what The Game has to say about the subject, why exactly?

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thepayne369 View Post
    Eminem first two albums (not inc infinit) ssep and mmLP I still listen to them to this day, his lyrics are unbelievable the way he rhymes words/multiple words is far beyond any other rapper

His lyrics go far beyond flash cars, popping bottles, guns, hot women.

Dont try to Palm me off as a fan boy because I can recognise that his albums since the eminem show have been pure garbage. People would do well to remember he was suffering from drug addiction through most of his more recent albums
    Exactly the opposite, bro. He was on drugs for all the good albums and has been clean for everything since Relapse.

swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500) swifty17 is not very helpful. (-500)
    ...and I'm supposed to care about what The Game has to say about the subject, why exactly?
    because you said no black person has ever said eminem is the greatest.......

I think Games black,... isnt he ?

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He has a ****gy high pitched voice. How is he so big is mind blowing to me.

There are thousands of white rappers no one gives a **** about. Being white is not an advantage in rap...

ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsBrettFavre will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WizBrah View Post
    right...
    Graduation, couldn't recall it off the top of my head off the bat. No, didn't google it. I used to own all four of those albums on CD. Believe what you will.

because you said no black person has ever said eminem is the greatest.......

I think Games black,... isnt he ?
    I'm not talking about the opinions of his fellow mainstream rapper celebrities. Asking The Game what his thoughts are on Eminem is not comparable to going to the ghetto in Compton or New York and asking the residents the same question.

Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    a better discography doesnt mean they are a better rapper. Someone can have 1 album in their life, and still be a better rapper than eminem. Having a better discography includes beats, production, catchyness etc.

We are talking about being a better rapper, lyrically. No one can touch eminems lyrics or word play, not even close.
    "Better to die on your feet than look like you live on your knees." ~ Jimthegiant

Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CCAurora View Post
    Exactly the opposite, bro. He was on drugs for all the good albums and has been clean for everything since Relapse.
    With all due respect I think your mistaken, he was undoubtably on recreational drugs on the first few but I'm talking about the drugs that caused him the real problems witch was the addiction to sleeping pills and other downers, there is a reason the albums are named recovery and relapse

I'm not talking about the opinions of his fellow mainstream rapper celebrities. Asking The Game what his thoughts are on Eminem is not comparable to going to the ghetto in Compton or New York and asking the residents the same question.
    lol, who really gives a chit if they dont think he is the greatest? most of them are biased and will probably say lil wayne is the greatest.

eminem said it best when he said:

Sometimes I listen and revisit them old albums
    Often as I can and skim through all them bitches
    To make sure I keep up with my competition

Originally Posted by Thepayne369 View Post
    With all due respect I think your mistaken, he was undoubtably on recreational drugs on the first few but I'm talking about the drugs that caused him the real problems witch was the addiction to sleeping pills and other downers, there is a reason the albums are named recovery and relapse
    lol this isn't a matter of opinion. Elton John of all people was the catalyst to help Em quit altogether in mid-2008.

SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BroHusky View Post
    BRB just wont Grammy for Album of the Year. Negged.
    Did this potato just bring up the Grammy's??

lol you just self ethered yourself

Didn't Macklemore win over Kendrick??

The voters don't even listen to the most the albums srs

Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

6:50-on my favorite part lol
    Last edited by Theboy314; 02-17-2015 at 02:33 PM.

lol, who really gives a chit if they dont think he is the greatest? most of them are biased and will probably say lil wayne is the greatest.

eminem said it best when he said:

Sometimes I listen and revisit them old albums
    Often as I can and skim through all them bitches
    To make sure I keep up with my competition
    Uh... okay.

BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BuckN20T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Because the GOAT title is an entirely subjective thing.

Nas is the GOAT imo, umad?

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    let's be honest. there's only one goat and that's the king of the underground.

supamuthafukinvillain

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

rizzah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rizzah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rizzah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rizzah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rizzah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rizzah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rizzah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rizzah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rizzah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rizzah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rizzah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by EarvinBird View Post
    Is it because he's white?
    cuz it's not ALL about skills ,

2pac FTW

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Em is a great rapper. Do I believe he is the "greatest"? No. Definitely in the top region. Music is so subjective that I think its very hard to put a #1 on it. But I'm mind blown some of you think kayne is a better rapper than eminem.

On that note, I'm more curious how some of you view tech n9ne?

Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png

PowerOfWisdom is just really nice. (+1000) PowerOfWisdom is just really nice. (+1000) PowerOfWisdom is just really nice. (+1000) PowerOfWisdom is just really nice. (+1000) PowerOfWisdom is just really nice. (+1000) PowerOfWisdom is just really nice. (+1000) PowerOfWisdom is just really nice. (+1000) PowerOfWisdom is just really nice. (+1000) PowerOfWisdom is just really nice. (+1000) PowerOfWisdom is just really nice. (+1000) PowerOfWisdom is just really nice. (+1000)
    to be honest all new rappers are ****ty

sure eminem has a couple of good tracks
    but if you like "old school" rap, you would know eminem is mediocre.

NWA
    Easy-E
    Pac
    Big

Registered User NeverStopMoving's Avatar
    NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not a single mention of the Wu Tang clan in this thread, this thread sucks

GZA's liquid swords album is the greatest hip hop album of all time.