anonymous

Obama moves to grant amnesty for illegal immigrants debate (Silverback1996)

Basically the executive decision would grant amnesty to all of the illegals who have been here for 5 or more years and those who are parents of natural born americans.
    let's not forget that these children are american.
    some dumb sloot tried to argue w me on fb and i screen shotted it and rekt her but i dont feel like blocking my name on like 13 screenshots nor do i think most of you would read it. by amnesty he means a three year work permit, social security numbers, and a driver's license

now i DON'T agree with giving amnesty to those who have simply not been caught yet, BUT I do agree with amnesty for those who are parents of US citizens.
    "Specifically, Obama's new amnesty program will give illegal immigrants who have been in the United States for at least five years, and who are parents of U.S. citizens or legal residents, a three year work permit. This permit will also allow them to obtain a Social Security number and get a driver's license. Pew estimates that 3.5 million current illegal immigrants will qualify for this program."
    honestly i do not think that deporting all of those parents is moral, we would be orphaning MILLIONS of children, american children.

i don't think that any rational person can say that deporting the parents is a moral thing to do.
    thoughts?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/conncar...nesty-n1922199

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As wrong as it may sound I say deport the parents and send the children with bc legal guardianship

crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500)
    This is wrong, if they broke the law then they should be deported. If you commit the crime do the time, same way, if you break the law you must at be deported. Why should illegals work here if they willingly broke the law?

Also it may seem immoral but sometimes its necessary. We jail thousands of parents as well, it may seem wrong, but it must be done since they broke the law.
    Last edited by crazyguy111; 02-18-2015 at 08:36 AM.

crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Also I think that the parents must be given a choice, if they want then they could have those kids as American orphans(provided those kids were born in the usa) OR they could just go back home to their own country with their kids.

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It feels great that I have a masters degree from a world 5 university, an American wife and have spent upwards of 10k getting my marriage visa as well as over a year of processing and heartache to be allowed to live in the US and yet I could have just hopped the border with the Mexicans

Originally Posted by newtothelift View Post
    It feels great that I have a masters degree from a world 5 university, an American wife and have spent upwards of 10k getting my marriage visa as well as over a year of processing and heartache to be allowed to live in the US and yet I could have just hopped the border with the Mexicans
    Good post.

Which country were you originally from before entering the US of A?

JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JRMoore82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gratz brah!

My friend is from Ireland and I saw the struggle it took and all the money he coughed up. So I follow his lead on this and he said the same thing. He doesn't like granting amnesty cuz it's a big **** off to all those who did it legally!

On recharge

anonymous
    Originally Posted by crazyguy111 View Post
    This is wrong, if they broke the law then they should be deported. If you commit the crime do the time, same way, if you break the law you must at be deported. Why should illegals work here if they willingly broke the law?

Also it may seem immoral but sometimes its necessary. We jail thousands of parents as well, it may seem wrong, but it must be done since they broke the law.
    Because the committed a victimless crime
    Because what is more important?
    Punishing people for leaving a 3rd world GAng ravaged country and ripping them away from their children who are american citizens
    Or realizing that orphanizing millions of US children ISNT THE BEST IDEA

anonymous
    Our gov is much more lenient with granting Europeans citizenship than Hispanics
    Many Hispanics wait 10-15 years and up to 25 ****ing years just to find out IF they're granted citizenship. And they're leaving a much worse country usually.
    Now that doesn't mean they should come over here illegally, but it's understandable why they do.
    Most illegals do pay income taxes. They aren't over here just free loading.
    Kick out the non parent ones

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All of the Mexicans at my high school were illegals. They all had kids at like 15-16. I think it was to grant citizenship.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lmao you think the democrat administration is doing this out of the goodness of their hearts?

80% of people from Latino/Spanish/South American countries that illegally immigrate come from Liberal governments. If we get an influx of millions of people who will vote democrat to republican in a ratio of about 4:1, the democrats will secure their position for the next few elections, no question.
    Clean and jerk: 242
    Snatch: 176

adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My parents came here legally (applied for residency, got accepted), and I don't care if someone did it an "easier" way. Is it really easier? They crossed dangerous borders and probably spent a lot of money in order to have someone smuggle them in. They risk all that JUST to come here and work $5 / hour jobs. Is that really easier?

Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    Because the committed a victimless crime
    Because what is more important?
    Punishing people for leaving a 3rd world GAng ravaged country and ripping them away from their children who are american citizens
    Or realizing that orphanizing millions of US children ISNT THE BEST IDEA
    It is not a completely a victimless crime. They could take jobs away from American citizens, and many of them are a drain on the system. Furthermore many of them do commit serious crimes, and put American lives on the line.

Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    Our gov is much more lenient with granting Europeans citizenship than Hispanics
    Many Hispanics wait 10-15 years and up to 25 ****ing years just to find out IF they're granted citizenship. And they're leaving a much worse country usually.
    Now that doesn't mean they should come over here illegally, but it's understandable why they do.
    Most illegals do pay income taxes. They aren't over here just free loading.
    Kick out the non parent ones
    Do you have a source to back this one up? 90% of immigrants in the U.S are from non European countries.
    Source: http://www.migrationpolicy.org/progr...oups-over-time and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigra..._United_States (go down to Contemporary immigration )

adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is not a completely a victimless crime. They could take jobs away from American citizens, and many of them are a drain on the system. Furthermore many of them do commit serious crimes, and put American lives on the line.
    I'm sure they're not taking any CEO jobs and idont see how they put a strain on the system. They aren't allowed any benefits the USA can offer.illegal immigrants generally can't go and get food stamps or Medicaid or other government help

anonymous
    Do you have a source to back this one up? 90% of immigrants in the U.S are from non European countries.
    Source: http://www.migrationpolicy.org/progr...oups-over-time and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigra..._United_States (go down to Contemporary immigration )
    yes because picking oranges is really ****ing taking away american jobs lmao
    they're taking jobs that most americans view themselves as too good for.
    jobs like house keeping, lawn work, etc are jobs typically associated w illegal immigrants working
    it's not like they're taking middle class jobs..or jobs americans "want"
    just realized i quoted the wrong one lol
    but source for which statement that i made?

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I was somebody who lived in Cali, Texas, or Arizona, I would be pissed. Also...they gonna learn English right? Reason why I say this is because when it comes to diversity, I noticed that, while working in the grocery store, certain foreign folks tend to speak in their native languages which completely defeats the purpose of learning English if one Chinese person hangs out with 2-4 other Chinese people, same thing goes with Mexican/Latinos/Hispanics/Arabs in general (from my experience).

They have to learn English because its gonna be frustrating as hell if you have to talk to someone about an important subject such as car crashes, visiting certain places etc.
    I remember one time, at the grocery store, one Mexican worker who was in produce had to go to customer service to talk to a Mexican dude who knew no English at all, hence the produce dude showing up.
    Another time is when I was working express and this middle age woman came in and got some peaches or oranges or mangoes something I can't remember. I told her the total and she wouldn't cough up the dough for some phucking reason. I pointed to the screen and she still didn't understand but luckily there was another Mexican dude that she told him to translate the chit I was telling her which was the fruits were $1.69 each, not per pound and she eventually paid anyways.
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel

GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Personally I don't think anyone who entered this country illegally should be granted amnesty when there are thousands waiting to legal become citizens. And I also don't believe the offspring of illegal immigrants born in the US should be citizens, unless one of the parents is a legal US citizen. Just my opinion.

fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't see a problem with it. Would rather get them registered and get them to pay taxes and contribute to the US economy rather than leeching off the system.

It's not like not granting them amnesty is going to make them leave. It's just a persuasion to get them to become legal residents and workers.
    Last edited by fnck; 02-18-2015 at 06:24 PM.
    She asked me if I'm smoking again
    I said I prolly gotta go in a bit.

Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000)
    ILLEGAL immigration. Let's just take a sec and look at that first word
    Event/Current/Goal
    200 IM/1:59.60/1:54.99
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

Call me Rich cuz I'm here bro

SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mattschill View Post
    ILLEGAL immigration. Let's just take a sec and look at that first word
    Tough concept for some to grasp brah.
    >Country Strong Crew<