Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AFC96 View Post
    Meh, in my opinion even though everyone is going to have "different forms" and no, "one size fits all", there still should be a guideline on what should be done.

You know what. I dont even care. Do whatever the **** you wanna do. Think whatever you want to think.

Oooooo.. dis gon' be good.
    as dski said, "you still dont get it man!!"

You are preparing for a standardized math test. The worst you can score is a 0, the best you can score is 100. Currently, you and all of your friends are getting about in the 75-80 range. How are you answering the math questions? At first you're doing exactly what the book published by the company that runs the test says, it's the most straightforward guideline to answering questions.

But at one point the book's method of solving problems is not correct! You're not finishing the test in time, hell sometimes you're not even getting the questions right. The process works, but it's not the most efficient use of your time. It's a bit tedious and not worth it.

What do you do? You and your friends devise more efficient methods to solving problems. You find shortcuts, you find different patterns, you find out things the books don't teach you. And your score rises about 10 or so points.

Now everyday you're in the library, a math professor comes up and tells you and the squad that you should stick to what the book says. The kick is, the best score the math professor can score on the standardized test is a 60! He's actively working towards a better score, yes, but still, the shortcuts you've devised simply work for you, and clearly you're outshining him. Naturally, one of your friend says, "Well professor, to be frank, even though our methods are slightly unorthodox, and deviate a bit from the book, we are still scoring quite high on the test. Honestly, you're not exactly in the position to be telling us what to do when we score better than you."

The professor immediately replies, "No, no, no, the score =/= knowledge. I know what I am talking about. I received an online degree and well, I am very good at reading what the book and experts say. I am telling you the methods you solve the problems are wrong, and dangerous, they can hurt your score if you do them too hastily."

Your friend replies, "Is there a chance we hurt ourselves by performing unorthodox problem solving methods? Sure. Is there a
    a guideline on what should be done.
    ? Sure. We never said there wasn't. But seeing as how you are not performing as well as we are, we just don't feel you're in a position to tell us how to solve the problems. And we can say with fair certainty that the shortcuts we are using will not hurt us as long as we do not exaggerate them to too great an extent."

"SCORE DOES NOT EQUATE TO KNOWLEDGE, YOU ARROGANT LITTLE KIDS. Alright, fine, You know what. I dont even care. Do whatever the **** you wanna do. Think whatever you want to think."

The professor just comes of as a jackass and a bit of a fool. Your friends smh smh as he walks away.

**never loses internet arguments to fuccbois crew**
    Clean and jerk: 242
    Snatch: 176

Taishi666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taishi666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taishi666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taishi666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taishi666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taishi666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taishi666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taishi666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taishi666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taishi666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taishi666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cablezzz View Post
    nah man. this is my friend

we've been lifting for the same amount of time. took the same celltech. yet looks like that.
    He probably had a mindset that you could just get big by celltechin' and didn't even try to have a decent diet, half-assed his training and probably went yolo in the weekend.
    And in the end was left with non-mirin physique and gyno lmao.

Or he was puttin celltech in his anus, can you confirm this Cablez?
    GSF Crew.

Bench press 85 kg/187 lbs x 5
    Squat 140 kg/308 lbs x 5
    Deadlift 155 kg/341 lbs x 5

Military press 50 kg/110 lbs x 5
    Bent over row 82.50 kg/181 lbs x 5

Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NaturalFTW View Post
    If I squat more will my triceps get bigger?

pls respond
    No but your dink will get bigger
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nah man. lmao. no you wont.
    http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056...99607043350101

the group that didn't even work out but used steroids put on more lean body mass than the group that did. same diet and everything come on mayne

Huskers52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huskers52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huskers52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huskers52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huskers52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huskers52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huskers52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huskers52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huskers52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huskers52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huskers52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jaywalking View Post
    It doesn't, but you're squatting like 115 and telling my bro he shouldn't deadlift with a rounded back when he's pulling 475??? Plz go

While a lot of people got big just by celltech and lifting whatever, a good amount still did it by applying the knowledge and putting in the work and effort to lift heavy weights. You can have all the knowledge in the world, but if you don't have the experience of applying it in the gym and tailoring it to yourself when you realize your body isn't a machine and a program doesn't work perfectly for you, youre just an average joe

We have so many posters here too that do the same ****, theres a difference between trying to help people out and thinking you're like an elite strength coach because you watched a couple jason blaha videos, listened to a rippetoe seminar, read a couple articles online about protein minimums and know who alan aragon is fuking lmao
    This has got to be on the dumbest, ignorant things i have ever read. You need to go to school and learn. I can't even comprehend an answer for you because this is just such a stupid post. Just because your not huge and ripped doesn't mean you can't give advice/ know more info. Knowledge is power

Cablezzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cablezzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cablezzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cablezzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cablezzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cablezzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cablezzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cablezzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cablezzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cablezzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cablezzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JiveTurkey1 View Post
    http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056...99607043350101

the group that didn't even work out but used steroids put on more lean body mass than the group that did. same diet and everything come on mayne

i agree with you with that. since they had a pretty good diet.
    but. if you have a ****ty diet. u wont gain sh*t.
    BABY BOYZ FOR LIEF
    *Taylor Swift Crew

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165460651

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    No but your dink will get bigger
    good thing I squat often then I guess.
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i agree with you with that. since they had a pretty good diet.
    but. if you have a ****ty diet. u wont gain sh*t.
    true. i dunno man i just like to bring up chit with you lol probably cause i'm jealous that you started teching, i want to so bad but i gotta wait a few more years

(srs)much love cablezzzzzzz
    Last edited by JiveTurkey1; 02-17-2015 at 10:23 PM.

willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) willBstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your logic makes no sense. Just because someone is smaller/weaker than someone else, their criticism is automatically wrong? Just because that's the logic people on these forums use, doesn't make it right. A criticism is either right, or wrong, whether the critic is pete rubish or betty white.
    *2 poor 2 b a fake natty crew*
    *still watches SpongeBob crew*
    *southern crew*

"I hope it comes back negative so we won't have to get you snipped" - Jason Blaha's girlfriend, August 28, 2015, referring to his fertility test results

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by willBstrong View Post
    Your logic makes no sense. Just because someone is smaller/weaker than someone else, their criticism is automatically wrong? Just because that's the logic people on these forums use, doesn't make it right. A criticism is either right, or wrong, whether the critic is pete rubish or betty white.
    You're right, but what Jay is saying (I think) is that the persons results can and should carry a lot of weight in your judgement of their criticism.

Also a lot of posters hide behind this and claim that 'OMG SIZE =/= KNOWLEDGE' when their ideas are challenged.
    Thing is though, where are these people's results if they know all there is to know?

I posted earlier, the correct saying should be: Results =/=> knowledge, but knowledge => results (given the person is training)
    Last edited by Meadey; 02-18-2015 at 10:23 AM.

Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by willBstrong View Post
    I never said this

Originally Posted by Huskers52 View Post
    This has got to be on the dumbest, ignorant things i have ever read. You need to go to school and learn. I can't even comprehend an answer for you because this is just such a stupid post. Just because your not huge and ripped doesn't mean you can't give advice/ know more info. Knowledge is power
    I never said this either

I also like how you both assume the criticism was correct even after I've clarified it was not. Meaty puts it a bit more elegantly, what I'm stressing is that when someone has obviously not put in the hard work another has and reaped the gains another has, AND they have the foolhardiness to approach that person and tell them how to lift, especially when they are incorrect in their assumptions he or she tends to look like a ****ing idiot
    Clean and jerk: 242
    Snatch: 176