Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haplo21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by R0ck_S0lid View Post
    Twice as Many' British Muslims Fighting for ISIS Than in UK Armed Forces
    http://www.newsweek.com/twice-many-b...-forces-265865

One in six French people say they support ISIS
    http://www.vox.com/2014/8/26/6067123/isis-poll

27% of French Youth Support ISIS
    http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/da...h-support-isis

Islam is a mental illness and should be eradicated
    And these numbers are for WESTERNIZED Muslims... imagine how sickening the numbers are in the Middle East.

The first step is to stop regurgitating this utter ****ing lie that it is a tiny % of Muslims.

young23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) young23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) young23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) young23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) young23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) young23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) young23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) young23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) young23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) young23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) young23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just saw the video...holy fuk man...just imagine waiting your death like that and some fuk beheads you.

Nuke middle east and we are good
    *Punjabi Crew*
    *Indian who doesn't smell like curry crew*
    *7-11 crew*
    *Mercedes Benz E350 crew*
    *Lost over 70 lbs crew*

Rustling jimmies since 2010

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Haplo21 View Post
    And these numbers are for WESTERNIZED Muslims... imagine how sickening the numbers are in the Middle East.

The first step is to stop regurgitating this utter ****ing lie that it is a tiny % of Muslims.
    This!
    Not gonna make it crew
    Hope to be dead b4 60 crew.
    No marriage crew (at least with western girls)
    I keep it real, G.

Justinmxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinmxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinmxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinmxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinmxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinmxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinmxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinmxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinmxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinmxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Justinmxz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Patriots25 View Post
    Stand up? HOW MANY MORE TIMES? DO you realize how many people have been in the streets? Literally google it. All around the world. Do you understand how airheaded you sound? Did you completely ignore the parts where everyone that is fighting and dying by ISIS are majority Muslims?

And I'm doing nothing? No ****. I'm a 20 year old in College, what else am i suppose to do? Not live a normal life and be hold accountable for other peoples actions? That's not enough? Best I could do is share pictures of dead people who are muslims and who stood up and fought against ISIS. But still I'm guessing that won't be enough for you because you're so worthy and an important person i have to prove myself too.

Use your internet. And you'll see all the fighting and standing up.

And i've said this before and i'll say it again.

If you truly believe this is a "reglious" war than you know nothing about the conflict in the Middle East. These morons who kill for "religion" are just pawns of a bigger game. But i'm sure you're going to read this as "Oh just another person making an excuse"

Edit: Aware yourself on Salafi/Wahabi Ideology. And you can tell easily who benefits from all this conflict
    We need more of what happened in Dresdan, Germany. Stop the Islamization of the western world. We do not want you here and never asked for you to come here. I feel I am not alone on this either. If a Muslim wishes to come to our countries they need to adapt to our culture and beliefs, and that should be zero tolerance. Rabid dogs have no place roaming out streets.

DrStrangeIove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeIove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeIove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeIove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeIove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeIove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeIove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeIove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeIove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeIove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrStrangeIove has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Haplo21 View Post
    LOL just shut up with this drivel. Close to a majority if not a majority of Muslims in the Middle East support ISIS. There is simply NO feasible way that a small gang that represents one out of every 10,000 people could run roughshod over the vast majority of an opposed population. .01 % on an unstoppable kidnapping/murder/terror spree ... yah right. The logistics of such a thing is laughable. Without a HUGE amount active support or at least passive agreement from a sizable part of the population none of this **** can happen.
    Lmao you dribbling dumbphuck.
    "The majority of muslims in the middle east" support ISIS?

Iran and Turkey are the two largest countries in the Middle East and not only do they not support ISIS but are actively fighting them in the field.

Please don't even try to come up with any arguments against what I just said, because their aren't any.

If you are going to point fingers at ISIS supporter's then you should look no further than the U.S.'s favourite butt buddies (the disgusting and filthy Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - wish I could bomb that place - was raised a muslim and would probably bomb mecca if given the chance just to make sure that country never makes another cent off poor muslims traveling there for pilgrimage).

Ill informed imbecile. Probably couldn't locate Iraq on a map.

hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Patriots25 View Post
    Stand up? HOW MANY MORE TIMES? DO you realize how many people have been in the streets? Literally google it. All around the world. Do you understand how airheaded you sound? Did you completely ignore the parts where everyone that is fighting and dying by ISIS are majority Muslims?

And I'm doing nothing? No ****. I'm a 20 year old in College, what else am i suppose to do? Not live a normal life and be hold accountable for other peoples actions? That's not enough? Best I could do is share pictures of dead people who are muslims and who stood up and fought against ISIS. But still I'm guessing that won't be enough for you because you're so worthy and an important person i have to prove myself too.

Use your internet. And you'll see all the fighting and standing up.

And i've said this before and i'll say it again.

If you truly believe this is a "reglious" war than you know nothing about the conflict in the Middle East. These morons who kill for "religion" are just pawns of a bigger game. But i'm sure you're going to read this as "Oh just another person making an excuse"

Edit: Aware yourself on Salafi/Wahabi Ideology. And you can tell easily who benefits from all this conflict
    Patriots25 is correct, there have been protests going on all over the world against terrorism/ISIS
    Many scholars of Islam have been open about calling terrorism wrong and unjust. its what the media picks up and what you get to see
    Personal muslim friends of mine have gone to many anti terrorist protests/activities.
    I understand where yr coming from but there is a powerful opposition from muslims against terrorism.

Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KhumatMibra View Post
    you're seriously retarded
    Completely empty argument. Couldn't even answer my question. Goes to name calling.

Great job.

Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KhumatMibra View Post
    '

because if you're too dumb to see how flawed your statement is, i cant be bothered to waste my time arguing with a potato.
    Strong excuse for your complete lack of an argument.

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    Utter bollocks. Stalin and co would have committed the same acts regardless of religion, they didn't do it in the name of no God, they did it for themselves. The difference is religious nut jobs are motivated to kill people over books that have as much legitimacy as Harry Potter.
    no it doesnt matter, only thing that matters is the end result, which is death.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    Religion did not lead those people to cause death. Unlike Isis.

Bang Bang Skeet Skeet Patriots25's Avatar
    Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Justinmxz View Post
    We need more of what happened in Dresdan, Germany. Stop the Islamization of the western world. We do not want you here and never asked for you to come here. I feel I am not alone on this either. If a Muslim wishes to come to our countries they need to adapt to our culture and beliefs, and that should be zero tolerance. Rabid dogs have no place roaming out streets.
    Everything I say below is me assuming you're a fellow American otherwise you're a potato still:

Lol, you don't want me here? First off, I'm 7 years younger than you and I am contributing more to my country than your entire "dey tok oer jeb" family generations has. Assuming you're a fellow American as well. Myself as a REAL American, we would like you fake Americans to leave. Srs, you fake Americans have lived in this country for generations and haven't accomplished chit besides crying. Also there is no "islamization" going on in our country. Those European countries are potatoes for blindly accepting people without looking at their pasts. And you fake Americans always forget the first word in our Country's name. I can guarantee you wouldn't say any of this **** in public because I would school you so hard that you'll have to get your GED again. I can tell by your responses that you know jack**** about our country and the tenants it's built upon. But still, I would like to wish you good luck in kicking out all the Muslims. And please, use your googling skills to aware yourself more on this situation.
    The sad part about my post's is that they never get recognized and no one reads them or reps me but it's great because now I can say whatever I want....sharkeisha NOOO

I'm also a Comedian , don't take it so seriously

Creating Gifs for you Brahs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163749121

Chosen to be Mod Negged from 5814->5058 (11/05/14) AYYY LMAOO

drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cynic09 View Post
    Pretty much this. I believe most secretly support it. It's only the "few" who dare to take action but the ones who don't have the courage secretly condone it.
    And they're doing a good job of showing how peaceful they are, especially in Ottawa, France and now Denmark.
    do you think most mexicans secretly support the drug cartels? why dont they all just stand up and prove to us they are against them??

thermalvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) thermalvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) thermalvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) thermalvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) thermalvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) thermalvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) thermalvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) thermalvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) thermalvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) thermalvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) thermalvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by straightflexing View Post
    Now they threatening to burn children alive...

http://www.therightplanet.com/2015/0...hildren-alive/
    False. That was an image taken as part of a protest against Assad.

infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    Of course the reason murders occur matters, that is how you prevent them.

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    Religion did not lead those people to cause death. Unlike Isis.
    crazy people USING religion as an excuse to do dirty deeds.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love the "No true scotsman" response to Islamic terrorism by so called "moderate" muslims.

The only requirement to be part of a social group (such as a religion) is self identification. If ISIS identify as muslims, they are muslims. No one can say that they arn't. Muslims never condemn ISIS outright. They always add the "theyre not muslims" or "this is against islam". Can't you allanites just come out and say that ISIS are dirtbags, without trying to defend your silly religion?
    "If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LePhaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    Or don't live in a place that the world knows tends to behead your type.

Not like this behavior is new.

Christians haven't been welcome is the middle east in....a long ass time.

Why are there still christians there?
    Yeah. But maybe just MAYBE some of us don't like to leave our homes and move to other people's countries.
    لول اى آم ساتش إ فاجوت

Registered User TheGreatKingSon's Avatar
    TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Trillical View Post
    Anyone saw the video? It isn't that brutal but yeah they just posted a video where they beheaded 21 Christian men in Libya. In the video 21 ISIL soldiers dressed in black walking along side a beach and each of them have a Christian prisoner. Then one of them gave a speech, same old Allah blah blah peace speach, and then they proceeded to behead the Christians while arabic music played in the background. Video is in HD too.

not a link to the video but the story:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...stian-hostages

Btw you atheist who think it's all fun and games, all this stuff is predicted in the bible. It's either those Christians convert or feel the pain from the devil followers (ISIL).
    I won't believe it until I actually see the video. Seems like American propaganda so far.
    Always pick 4 crew
    Lurker for 3 years crew
    CEO 10/k day crew
    I will marry/possibly-rape if she doesn't marry Emma Watson crew.

Negged by TheNewbie for "having faith in humanity- lol", for 250.

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Religion is nothing but a metaphor created by humans to deal with the idea of death. Behind every peaceloving this and peaceloving that there's "Please tell me there's something more to this life after death..even 72 virgins with unshaved puzzy". It;s all good until the retards wanna role play with their version of metaphor like ISIS and every other devoted sheep @ssholes who think their version is somehow better.
    lol no. How on earth is death scary ? if anything it's something people should look forward to
    Love Taylor Swift crew

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    isis are doing everything they can to get the entire world to hate them, wtf is their end plan? caliphate? are they all mentally deranged to think this is the way to establish a caliphate?

Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Their religion comes first
    Deeds come later.

If Islam didn't exist ISIS wouldn't exist.
    Actually, the name "ISIS" would not exist. They would be just be called something else. The true motive in this conflict has nothing to do with religion, the crazies that believe it has to do with religion are the ones committing these acts against Humanity non stop.

edit: let me clarify, the ones committing these crimes are the puppets for the higher ups. They want their "fighters" to live behind the curtain. But if in this hypothetical world if Islam is not there, this very group would be veiled by the curtain to think their liberty and the oil they deserve is being taken.

Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    isis are doing everything they can to get the entire world to hate them, wtf is their end plan? caliphate? are they all mentally deranged to think this is the way to establish a caliphate?
    Well the people who run it, Al Baghdadi and his fedora friends, just want power and money. Srsly, look at the areas they want to control and look at the areas the big fights are. Also it weakens the countries and encourages people to divide themselves more. If the middle east were to be strongly united, the commodities in the region would spread the power and wealth rather than have it massed up in the KSA. Sadly it's all about competition

Look at the moment it's hard for me to find you guys good videos on ISIS and how they fool people and how they make them believe in something at the moment cause its a current "new" conflict. However, I encourage you guys to read this article and watch the video.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/27/wo...bers.html?_r=0

Please read and watch guys. You'll gain great insight on how these people go on blindly killing.
    Last edited by Patriots25; 02-15-2015 at 07:40 PM.
    The sad part about my post's is that they never get recognized and no one reads them or reps me but it's great because now I can say whatever I want....sharkeisha NOOO

Creating Gifs for you Brahs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163749121

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Islam is a religion of peace, they say.

Except islam lead genocide has been occurring for hundreds of years

*****://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/12/27/islamic-india-the-biggest-holocaust-in-world-history-whitewashed-from-history/

For literally hundreds of years, the religion of islam was spreading peaceful genocide across india.
    "If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ISIS is only doing what Muhammad and his armies were doing centuries ago.
    They are living the TRUE Islam.

YoureUnaware has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoureUnaware has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoureUnaware has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoureUnaware has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoureUnaware has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    k. im joining the military to kill all of these fkers

Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheGreatKingSon View Post
    I won't believe it until I actually see the video. Seems like American propaganda so far.
    dude i saw the video

its real

the muslim guy said the christians are "swines" and they "spite" muslims so they must die, it's not American propaganda at all. if it's anything, it's ISIS propaganda to strike fear into westerns.

the american government actually tries to not promote this video as it gives ISIS recognition. thats why these videos get taken down so fast. the one I saw probably already removed from the web

PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Spartan5364 View Post
    ISIS is only doing what Muhammad and his armies were doing centuries ago.
    They are living the TRUE Islam.
    This, why is it so fukking hard to see that the Koran is a glorified command and conquer war book with mythology.

Originally Posted by TheGreatKingSon View Post
    Originally Posted by Trillical View Post
    dude i saw the video

its real

the muslim guy said the christians are "swines" and they "spite" muslims so they must die, it's not American propaganda at all. if it's anything, it's ISIS propaganda to strike fear into westerns.

the american government actually tries to not promote this video as it gives ISIS recognition. thats why these videos get taken down so fast. the one I saw probably already removed from the web
    Video is real, even if they release a fake video, the same act and worse has already been committed. These guys do this on purpose. They want to attract fugly FA people to join up and feel as if theyre a part of a group PLUS they want us to hate each other. They want to use the same tactic they used on the middle east (dividing Shia's and Sunni's, but recently everyone has been realizing it and uniting slowly). They want us Americans to separate and to divide. They want us to hate each other and not be united. This is why our Gov't and Anon is always targeting their propaganda posts.

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Right now, a great evil that is ISIS/ISIL threatens civilization and everything that is right. It's not really about religion, these are just fanatics that use religion to justify their cause. They are nothing "godly" at all. Just scum of the earth. All the world's leaders that aren't doing anything much about this are going to be seen by history as having failed.

It seems as though they want us to come exterminate them. They seem to think they have a chance. US Marines or US Army hit the ground they will lose ground as fast as we can roll, which means they would have a few days. They would not last in battle, as most of them would be dead before they could even be in range of out troops.

hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hammiebrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I recommend this to be watched by all of you

*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-oxDUG9DQg

Registered User TheGreatKingSon's Avatar
    TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100) TheGreatKingSon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by hammiebrah View Post
    I recommend this to be watched by all of you

*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-oxDUG9DQg
    Always pick 4 crew
    Lurker for 3 years crew
    CEO 10/k day crew
    I will marry/possibly-rape if she doesn't marry Emma Watson crew.

Negged by TheNewbie for "having faith in humanity- lol", for 250.