Garyq18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivation: going backwards!

I want to start by saying that I am brand new to BB.com. This is my first ever topic so it may be posted in the wrong place so I apologise in advance. However any help is much appeciated :-)

Okay to start of I have been going to the gym and working out successfully (almost a year now) and getting gains(lost 2 & 1/2 stone) however within the last 2-3months I've found it very difficult, i.e. Lost all motivation to work out and even attend the gym.

I was also counting my macros and had all my meals planned out. I have been strict with myself but that's because I know that I really want to be fit and lead a healthy lifestyle. However I have found myself cheating myself and eating huge amounts. I have lost weight but appetite hasn't went down. (Any suggestions to help this?)

I was able to work out around 4-5 times a week (cardio and weight training) now I am struggling to even go once a week. It's like every time I go to the gym I get this feeling like a fuzzy headache and that I can't be bothered to do anything. I do not want to stop working out as it is enhanced my life in so many aspects. However with this fuzzy feeling I get it is making it very difficult.

I have tried many things to try and keep myself motivated about going to the gym and working out by; changing the music I listen to, varying my workouts, drinking pre workouts and I have even went as far as buying an activity tracker and HR monitor to track the intensity of my workouts but none of this seems to be working. If anyone could suggest anything else for motivation it would be greatly appreciated :-)

P.S I also mark my workouts on a calendar

khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How to Get Motivated

Motivation is literally the desire to do things. It's the difference between waking up before dawn to pound the pavement and lazing around the house all day. It's the crucial element in setting and attaining goals—and research shows you can influence your own levels of motivation and self-control. So figure out what you want, power through the pain period, and start being who you want to be.

just go for it and make a plan and make a plan for diet ,exercises, your day , to reach your goal , if you dont make that , just give you self motivated and move your self and you will reach your goal , and Good luck man.

Garyq18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by khaled3005 View Post
    How to Get Motivated

Motivation is literally the desire to do things. It's the difference between waking up before dawn to pound the pavement and lazing around the house all day. It's the crucial element in setting and attaining goals—and research shows you can influence your own levels of motivation and self-control. So figure out what you want, power through the pain period, and start being who you want to be.

just go for it and make a plan and make a plan for diet ,exercises, your day , to reach your goal , if you dont make that , just give you self motivated and move your self and you will reach your goal , and Good luck man.
    Thanks dude, I suppose it's just a bad spell I'm having. Gonna sit down and look at my training, meal prep and goals. I think I've lost sight of what a really want to achieve. However if I take a step back and re focus my motivation should come back. Thanks again for your feedback :-)

khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khaled3005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No Problem dude,and you can find a plan and exercises in Bodybuilding.com from professional Trainer's , and Good luck, and if you have any question i'm here. and keep in your mind your Target and challenge your self , Thank you.

BrianMTR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrianMTR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

We have at least 50,000 thoughts each day. That's 35 thoughts a minute.

It's not easy to see where you are when you're the one looking out the window from inside. When it comes to psychology and mental finesse, it's always worthwhile to take a moment to meditate.

The world is constantly moving. It's easy to be consumed with noise and lose yourself in the mess around you. Put in moments to sit and do nothing. Maybe you'll learn something about yourself.
    Not sure which self-massager tool to use?
    Go to http://MassageToolReviews.com/ to learn more about taking care of muscle knots and trigger points.

freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500) freddyexists03 is not very helpful. (-500)
    it is all in your head. You can do this!

Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by khaled3005 View Post
    No Problem dude,and you can find a plan and exercises in Bodybuilding.com from professional Trainer's , and Good luck, and if you have any question i'm here. and keep in your mind your Target and challenge your self , Thank you.

Set goals and don't be happy with your current body or you'll experience setbacks.