Closed Thread
Page 86 of 235 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,580 of 7050
    Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guy I mentioned before sent a text about a couple hours ago. We didn't talk since we had our big blow up and I havent responded. Wants to "discuss things."

I hate being ignored and feel awful doing the same to him, so...I dunno. I'll sleep on it and reply when my head is clear.

AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    Guy I mentioned before sent a text about a couple hours ago. We didn't talk since we had our big blow up and I havent responded. Wants to "discuss things."

I hate being ignored and feel awful doing the same to him, so...I dunno. I'll sleep on it and reply when my head is clear.
    Don't feel like you have to respond. Only if you think responding would be best for you.

I'm around the 4 week mark and it's starting to grate at me. No word from either side. I'm trying to keep busy / distracted.

Keep it going everyone.
    "I do sports. Not try to be the best at exercising."
    4L of water a day crew

KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got a call/message from mine wondering if I was alive and worried I jumped off a bridge, and to please call her.
    I am not going to fall for it, but its hard to not think 'well, CANT WE JUST BE FRIENDS?', hard to believe bros, that she is married and I still want to see her on some level - thats what happens when you get addicted before you find the truth.

Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylarwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KMadigan777 View Post
    Got a call/message from mine wondering if I was alive and worried I jumped off a bridge, and to please call her.
    I am not going to fall for it, but its hard to not think 'well, CANT WE JUST BE FRIENDS?', hard to believe bros, that she is married and I still want to see her on some level - thats what happens when you get addicted before you find the truth.
    Stay strong! Don't let that she devil lure you in. She will only bring misery

tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Girl ended things with me after 3 weeks because she says we moved to fast and I'm not right for her.

Been NC 2 days, deleted her number, feel a little better. I know it was short but I keep thinking of her, i really had feelings for her and thought she was the one.

Should I not open her snapchat stories, like her instagram pictures, delete the pictures of me and her on my instagram, stuff like that? I really do want her back, and even though I'm not tempted to break NC I keep trying to find ways to bump into her in person. I really want to show her that I moved on and I'm not dwelling on it, I need some help here brahs its driving me nuts. She wants to keep in touch and still keep seeing me sometimes, but I'm not sure whats the best option to do for her to want me back, no contact or keeping seeing her in person and stuff.

edit: Also, what should I do with some of my stuff she has? She has my 2013 Tennesee Rugby sweater which I got with my high school team when we won a tournament there and I want it back, its a memory, but at the same time I want her to hold onto it for a bit so it reminds her of me
    Last edited by tonyl96; 08-18-2015 at 11:45 AM.

KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tonyl96 View Post
    She wants to keep in touch and still keep seeing me sometimes, but I'm not sure whats the best option to do for her to want me back, no contact or keeping seeing her in person and stuff.

edit: Also, what should I do with some of my stuff she has? She has my 2013 Tennesee Rugby sweater which I got with my high school team when we won a tournament there and I want it back, its a memory, but at the same time I want her to hold onto it for a bit so it reminds her of me
    1st, if your sweater is that important text her 'hey I want my sweater back', and get it.

2nd....read that first part I quoted THIS IS THE MODUS OPERANDI OF NEARLY EVERY WOMAN bro, they ALL want the backup so when she is done with next guy she can go back to you who 'wasn't THAT bad...' Do not think you can stay friends, that she will come around etc etc.

As a question for those of there, when still partially obsessed over an ex, do you let your thought go naturally, or try to lock them down 'don't think about her' type of thing?

YMCAYYLMAO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YMCAYYLMAO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YMCAYYLMAO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YMCAYYLMAO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YMCAYYLMAO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YMCAYYLMAO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YMCAYYLMAO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YMCAYYLMAO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YMCAYYLMAO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YMCAYYLMAO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YMCAYYLMAO has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey guys. Thought joining this thread might help. Been on and off with a girl for a few years now and just cant take the roller coaster anymore. Advantage I have is that I havent gone all beta like a lot of you brahs yet, and I know she has crazy feelings for me. Just dont feel secure with her. Going NC starting now.

AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by YMCAYYLMAO View Post
    Hey guys. Thought joining this thread might help. Been on and off with a girl for a few years now and just cant take the roller coaster anymore. Advantage I have is that I havent gone all beta like a lot of you brahs yet, and I know she has crazy feelings for me. Just dont feel secure with her. Going NC starting now.
    I find that staying away from this thread actually helps me because when I read through it I think about her.

NC has worked for me in the past though - if you don't feel like it's the best situation FOR YOU, then you need to move on.
    4L of water a day crew

Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AsomughaToMouth View Post
    I find that staying away from this thread actually helps me because when I read through it I think about her.

NC has worked for me in the past though - if you don't feel like it's the best situation FOR YOU, then you need to move on.
    Works opposite for me.. Reading this reminds me to be strong and not be beta.

Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello guys, figured I could give it a try here.. LDR, we just saw each other for the first time couple months ago, came for a month, we've been together for 1 1/2 year. Came by surprise to my place, I was in school and she on vacation, she felt bad because I didn't have a lot of time for her and I was kinda mean towards her due stress, still managed to spend lots of times with her, not clubbing or anything but walking around and just walks and meeting my city. Goes to Europe, confessed me she's been depressed for all the stuffs we didn't do and how I was mean sometimes, goes clubbing every 2-3 days. She's there with her sis who hates me to death and filled her **** with the negative stuffs I did (I did lots of good stuffs for her too). Feeling like chit now, she gets tagged on pics with some gorillas dudes(yes, more than me) and in one of them she's smiling on shoulders of some dude. She teases me a lot and gives me no hopes about us even though I love her with all my heart, she keeps going out and never texts me since she doesn't have a phone for Europe (she's from North America), told her I needed her since I always had panick attacks but she ignored me. Doesn't say Ily anymore and actually talked about breaking up, saying she isn't happy.

I feel pretty chitty, I really love this girl and I really want to tell her she means absolutely everything to me and I'm willing to do things right this time, but I feel she'll break up with me any second. Decided I'll do NC from now, I hope we move on or at least I do from all this bullchit.
    Last edited by Distancing; 08-20-2015 at 05:34 PM.

AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Literally just broke up with girl I ve been seeing for 3 months now. This girl I thought was literally the one. I am so devestated. Broke up with her because she said she needs space. I cried on the way home from her house. Never felt this destroyed before after 21 yrs living in this world of ours. Hold me pls.

AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by tonyl96 View Post
    Girl ended things with me after 3 weeks because she says we moved to fast and I'm not right for her.

Been NC 2 days, deleted her number, feel a little better. I know it was short but I keep thinking of her, i really had feelings for her and thought she was the one.

Should I not open her snapchat stories, like her instagram pictures, delete the pictures of me and her on my instagram, stuff like that? I really do want her back, and even though I'm not tempted to break NC I keep trying to find ways to bump into her in person. I really want to show her that I moved on and I'm not dwelling on it, I need some help here brahs its driving me nuts. She wants to keep in touch and still keep seeing me sometimes, but I'm not sure whats the best option to do for her to want me back, no contact or keeping seeing her in person and stuff.

I remember your thread man. I am sorry for your break up. I am literally on the same place as you. I really hope we make it :/ Feel like sht right now.

RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysSkipLegs View Post
    Literally just broke up with girl I ve been seeing for 3 months now. This girl I thought was literally the one. I am so devestated. Broke up with her because she said she needs space. I cried on the way home from her house. Never felt this destroyed before after 21 yrs living in this world of ours. Hold me pls.
    Damn dude you are so phucking lucky. Wish my ex wife broke up with me 3 months in instead of us getting married and divorced. You got this, gonna be 100 other hot beautiful women come into your life, keep doing you

Originally Posted by RTone View Post
    Damn dude you are so phucking lucky. Wish my ex wife broke up with me 3 months in instead of us getting married and divorced. You got this, gonna be 100 other hot beautiful women come into your life, keep doing you
    Thank you man. I can only imagine the pain you and everyone else here is going through :/ We have only been together for 3 months and we have made so many good memories that I seem to always think about. I can only imagine people that have been in longer relationships and the pain you guys are going through. Girls see us guys as this masculine figure that they can just step on and not get hurt when the truth is us guys are emotional too. Stay strong guys.

Originally Posted by AlwaysSkipLegs View Post
    It will get easier from today. You are young and you will meet a lot more women in the future. If she needs space, then it's the best thing FOR YOU to move on.
    4L of water a day crew

Originally Posted by AsomughaToMouth View Post
    It will get easier from today. You are young and you will meet a lot more women in the future. If she needs space, then it's the best thing FOR YOU to move on.
    Thank you man. It hurts so much because the only girl I actually tried and put in the effort to is the girl that destroys me. I never in my life have treated a girl as well as I did when I was with her. How do you guys stop thinking about past memories you guys had together? I am having such a hard time not thinking about all the good things we did

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^You have to focus on the negatives, write down a list and read it to yourself over and over again
    Walt Disney lied to us
    5% Whatever it takes

fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I posted on here a while ago, broke NC and we got back together. Things were good for about a month and then she got really distant and dumped me 2 days later. That was Sunday, I thought I was doing good we hadnt had any contact for about 5 days and then my Aunt told me today she saw her at bar with some other guy. They were obviously together I guess they were kissing and stuff. I broke NC and told her something along the lines of me not being surprised and all that. She tried to tell me she was just there with friends and I was gossiping. I know she was lying so i just blocked her contact and didnt respond. This sucks, Ive never felt like this, it seriously feels like someone punched me in the stomach. I dont really know how to handle this. Please help me guys.

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fox994 View Post
    I posted on here a while ago, broke NC and we got back together. Things were good for about a month and then she got really distant and dumped me 2 days later. That was Sunday, I thought I was doing good we hadnt had any contact for about 5 days and then my Aunt told me today she saw her at bar with some other guy. They were obviously together I guess they were kissing and stuff. I broke NC and told her something along the lines of me not being surprised and all that. She tried to tell me she was just there with friends and I was gossiping. I know she was lying so i just blocked her contact and didnt respond. This sucks, Ive never felt like this, it seriously feels like someone punched me in the stomach. I dont really know how to handle this. Please help me guys.
    Should have stayed NC
    Walt Disney lied to us
    5% Whatever it takes

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fox994 View Post
    There's nothing you can do except accept the fact that its over and that she doesnt want you anymore. Its harsh but its the only way you'll ever achieve peace in the long run. Delete all from your life... remove all means for you to contact each other and move on.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sdoo View Post
    Should have stayed NC
    Shoulda, woulda, coulda...that's the past. Gotta focus on what you can handle NOW, what you can learn from and take from this situation, so it never happens again.
    Here's the reality- this girl is a liar, and a coward. Now you know what to expect from her. She has showed you who she is...do not be fooled again. Recognize that she is a person incapable of bringing anything POSITIVE to your life, because she puts herself first, before you and the relationship. Use that knowledge, and the pain from this experience, to push you. Embrace that pain and take its energy, and transform it into motivation, and strength!

Anything difficult we go through tests our spirit, and if we can make it to the other side, we become better people. Much better. The struggle awakens the resilience in us, and forces us to evolve, and push past things we never thought we had the strength to conquer. Sometimes, the worst things that happen to us end up bringing the best results...remember that. This pain you feel right now is only a means to an end...an end that will make you wiser and stronger. There is a purpose to all of this, so keep your eye on that purpose- it is what will help you endure the present.
    7:1

kmwu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Started NC yesterday,,,,feel so bad

knowing that she no longer interested in you and you can do nothing,,, just NC and maybe hopefully she will rmb you and find you someday in the future

ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It depends on the situation km. But true NC is letting go.. Not holding onto hope. That's the only way to move on. Otherwise you stunt your growth.

Somewhere around 7 months with 0 contact and social media.. And I can honestly say.. I'm soo much better off. This thread was extremely helpful in recovering from an unhealthy relationship. Thanks to all the misc peeps!

Dam boys, hard weekend, I was back in the town I met this woman for a few days and it was so insanely tempting to break NC to see her and 'talk it out', I wanted to so so badly, thinking it would help make the healing faster. I dumped her after finding out she was married/living with husband, but I legit liked her, and feel guilty hurting someone I liked.

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KMadigan777 View Post
    Dam boys, hard weekend, I was back in the town I met this woman for a few days and it was so insanely tempting to break NC to see her and 'talk it out', I wanted to so so badly, thinking it would help make the healing faster. I dumped her after finding out she was married/living with husband, but I legit liked her, and feel guilty hurting someone I liked.
    Nothing to feel guilty over. You're incompatible by the very fact that she's married. If she wasn't married, maybe things could have worked out. If she wanted you, she'd abandon her husband and be with you. So... don't feel bad, it's just that not every relationship with someone you think you care about will make it.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Distancing View Post
    Hello guys, figured I could give it a try here.. LDR, we just saw each other for the first time couple months ago, came for a month, we've been together for 1 1/2 year. Came by surprise to my place, I was in school and she on vacation, she felt bad because I didn't have a lot of time for her and I was kinda mean towards her due stress, still managed to spend lots of times with her, not clubbing or anything but walking around and just walks and meeting my city. Goes to Europe, confessed me she's been depressed for all the stuffs we didn't do and how I was mean sometimes, goes clubbing every 2-3 days. She's there with her sis who hates me to death and filled her **** with the negative stuffs I did (I did lots of good stuffs for her too). Feeling like chit now, she gets tagged on pics with some gorillas dudes(yes, more than me) and in one of them she's smiling on shoulders of some dude. She teases me a lot and gives me no hopes about us even though I love her with all my heart, she keeps going out and never texts me since she doesn't have a phone for Europe (she's from North America), told her I needed her since I always had panick attacks but she ignored me. Doesn't say Ily anymore and actually talked about breaking up, saying she isn't happy.

I feel pretty chitty, I really love this girl and I really want to tell her she means absolutely everything to me and I'm willing to do things right this time, but I feel she'll break up with me any second. Decided I'll do NC from now, I hope we move on or at least I do from all this bullchit.

Recently talked to her, haven't eaten in about 2 days, no motivation for ****, I've been having probably the worst time of my life so far, not just due this, mom just got sick and I gotta take care of her, I'm broker than ever, I barely sleep and currently heartbroken cause of this, she doesn't give a single damn and told me feels nice not to text me 24/7 now and doesn't appreciate when I leave her poetry(Yes, studied it 6 months for the lulz).. Idk who she is anymore. This girl was my first love, I started to have suicidal thoughts but I can't because my mom needs me more than anything now. No idea what to do misc, my still gf says we'll work on it but she's so cold towards me and doesn't care, sadly I still embrace that little piece of hope.. Gonna seek for professional help soon since I can't handle it anymore.

lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Recently talked to her, haven't eaten in about 2 days, no motivation for ****, I've been having probably the worst time of my life so far, not just due this, mom just got sick and I gotta take care of her, I'm broker than ever, I barely sleep and currently heartbroken cause of this, she doesn't give a single damn and told me feels nice not to text me 24/7 now and doesn't appreciate when I leave her poetry(Yes, studied it 6 months for the lulz).. Idk who she is anymore. This girl was my first love, I started to have suicidal thoughts but I can't because my mom needs me more than anything now. No idea what to do misc, my still gf says we'll work on it but she's so cold towards me and doesn't care, sadly I still embrace that little piece of hope.. Gonna seek for professional help soon since I can't handle it anymore.
    holy chit man. I hope you feel better man. I'm sorry buddy
    <3>
    MISC STRENGTH CREW
    MISC CROSSFIT CREW
    USA USA

Squat/Deadlift/Bench
    405/535/315

Damn man. I am so sorry man. I know things look like sht now, but it will get better. Just stay strong man and focus on the people you love and care about for now.

ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weather the storm my friend. In time, everything will be just fine.

Thanks everyone, I don't even know if I'll be fine tbh, before her I lost a casual girl that I saw for 3 months and ended up being a long painful way(7months), 'til she came and made everything better. About my mother she's getting better, probably the different weather and stuffs brought her down. We moved to another city in the south of Spain so I don't really know anyone here nor have lot of time. I'm carrying the biggest hole in my heart and sucks. No idea why this girl just ruined me entirely, the most I need her and she backs off, I was always there for that girl, but I don't know if I should tell her about my situation since I don't want her to pity me. This is why guys don't even want to fall in love anymore and never look for anything serious, going to see my uni's psychologist tomorrow too, if you guys don't mind I'll keep you aware of my situation, I really have no one to talk to.

Closed Thread
Page 86 of 235 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast