Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JonathanRhimes View Post
    I appreciate that concession, I think it's very reasonable.

In my case, about a third of my living family is still in France. Many of them live in Marseille, which is a hotbed of terrorist and human trafficking activity. I am concerned, I think quite legitimately, for the lives of family members in France. They have assured as that they don't plan on going anywhere, and see fleeing as a cowardly choice.

When anybody comes along and tells me that my concern for my family is "phobic" or "irrational", I beg to differ. People just like them, with secular humanist attitudes like theirs, have been killed by Islamic terrorists within miles of their own homes in France.

I think it's great that that breed of terrorism isn't prevalent in Alabama, but that's not all that relevant to my concerns.
    The solution I find for that town is to increase the police force for that town and to enforce the law.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    It is a term used to silence criticism of Jihadist ideology, a tool of modern political correctness.

Are there some people who are genuinely irrationally afraid of Muslims? Yes, and for them the term is fine.

But it is often used to target anyone critical of groups like Hamas, the MB, etc.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Anti-Circumcision Police JonathanRhimes's Avatar
    JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    The solution I find for that town is to increase the police force for that town and to enforce the law.
    The police force in Paris is huge. That didn't stop the Hebdo massacre.

And people like yourself, no offense, are the first to cry foul when the French police watch the theocratic community closely.
    *Equal Protection Clause Advocates Crew*
    *Libertarian Crew*

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NewDayHappy View Post
    France will be the first to fall.
    what's new there? lol
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

Anti-Circumcision Police JonathanRhimes's Avatar
    JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mumra View Post
    what's new there? lol
    It's nice that you can afford to chuckle about this.
    *Equal Protection Clause Advocates Crew*
    *Libertarian Crew*

AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who gives a phuck

Allers is just really nice. (+1000) Allers is just really nice. (+1000) Allers is just really nice. (+1000) Allers is just really nice. (+1000) Allers is just really nice. (+1000) Allers is just really nice. (+1000) Allers is just really nice. (+1000) Allers is just really nice. (+1000) Allers is just really nice. (+1000) Allers is just really nice. (+1000) Allers is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    No...there really isn't more to it than that. It's a term used by liberals to attack anyone who thinks differently than them. Just like homophobia. If you think it isn't natural for two guys to stick their d!cks in each other it doesn't mean you're scared of them, but liberals will call you homophobic.
    Agreed.

Islamaphobia is a slanderous defence designed to instantly shutdown any scrutiny of Muslim actions or beliefs.

Homophobia at least makes sense in as much as gay people aren't killing or threatening anyone with violence. Muslims on the other hand are responsible for more terrorist attacks per year than the entire rest of the world combined.

Islam isn't a race it's a set of archaic ideas that haven't changed or been updated in over a thousand years. Obviously these outdated concepts lead to violence when they come in contact with the 21st century. So they need to be criticised and not blindly defended.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JonathanRhimes View Post
    The police force in Paris is huge. That didn't stop the Hebdo massacre.

And people like yourself, no offense, are the first to cry foul when the French police watch the theocratic community closely.
    The police force is huge but it took them 10+ minutes to get to an active crime scene.

Something doesn't add up, brah.

I understand if this was in the sticks, like out in the country/farmlands where the nearest police precinct is 10+ miles away.. but normally in the cities.. each individual city is broken up into districts or regions for lack of a better term. Each one of these regions has a precinct. Of course this is all based on how heavily dense the population is of said city.

Anyways I don't care if police watches a group closely if that group is actively committing crimes. That's justifiable. But if a group is being watched without any real evidence or a history of committing any sort of crime.. lol well then it's obvious there's a set discriminatory policy.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, quick, simple and real answer…whatever the dishonest media says it is, as they are the ones who decide the nations narrative and those who oppose it, are anti-_______ fill in the blank.

Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In response to Islamaphobia upholder Glenn Greenwald claiming Islam is no worse than any other religion in suppressing human rights. Sam Harris proposed a “dueling cartoon” contest:

Sam proposed he would post cartoons making fun of any faith other than Islam, and in return Greenwald would post anti-Islamic cartoons. A very clever proposal, and one with a predictable outcome.

Greenwald didn’t respond and this was months before Charlie Hebdo, which hammered the point home even harder. Checkmate Sam Harris.

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MSKFAHIM View Post
    Well you are just replacing the Fuhrer with your particular deity. The insanely bigoted treatment of non-believers by your authority figure doesn't all of a sudden become non-bigoted due to that!
    The treatment is after you die. It happens on the judgment, and you'll go to paradise or hell based on your beliefs and actions. However, as an apostate you don't believe in any of these. No judgment day, no hell, and no fire. So, to you, this so-called treatment isn't even real. It doesn't exist.

Well, its true that our beliefs do end up informing our actions.
    A Muslim with proper understanding of his/her faith shouldn't mistreat you.

Well thank you for the advice. I don't think, unless I am posting a humorous post, I ever argue based on name-calling, lies or a disinformation campaign.
    OK.
    1. I still haven't concluded if your prophet was an atheist or not. I opened that thread up for discussion that will help me conclude one way or another. If he was, then he was a liar pretending to be a prophet for whatever reason. I am not typing ANY OF THIS to offend ANYONE!

If I was arguing against you in the court of law, I'd use the same language. I happen to respect you more than I respect your prophet. I won't be saying anything for the express purpose of offending you in the court. It's just a conclusion I am drawing.

2. If calling your prophet a liar AFTER I can be reasonably sure that he was a liar is so much offensive that you feel like you have to say that I have nothing "Intellectual" to say, imagine being me, an ex-muslim and a non-believer. I have to live with knowing that people worships an entity that threatens me with eternal hellfire!

Me calling Muhammad anything doesn't affect him. But you do believe that your God can and will affect the destiny of us disbelievers, don't you? Why not be outraged by that instead of this?

It stands to reason that like every other human mother, Mary had sex with some other human to give birth to Jesus. But I will not shy away from pointing that out. Not because I want to offend you, I don't get anything good out of that. I just want the voice of reason to be heard. Someone has to stand up and call it.
    You can think that Mary had sex, but if you do think so, will you come out and declare openly that Mary was a liar and adulterer?
    If so, would you not consider this bigotry against Christians? (And I wonder if the Christians who cheer you on now, would cheer you on then as well.)

You can conclude Muhammed was a liar, that is your intellectual right. But to use that conclusion to now harass Muslims is bigotry towards Muslims.
    In the world of academia discussions against various ideologies are prevalent, but you rarely see people accuse one another of bigotry. Why? because their discussions don't succumb to condescending remarks.

Lastly, no I'm not outraged my the works of my deity. I have understood my place and His place in the bigger picture and have come to submit to His laws and words.
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Protege385 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MSKFAHIM View Post
    I understand phobias as irrational fears of things/people/ideas/whatever. So, when I hear the term "Islamophobia", it sounds like the person using the word is trying to imply that their target has an irrational fear of Islam or even Muslims. Is that what is meant by the word? Is there more?

Here is a quick example of why I don't think a lot of it has nothing to do with "irrational fear": Some governments have extreme censorship laws. Even websites like Google has to censor their contents as per the country's arbitrary rulings. For example, if China doesn't want any negative news about the Chinese government to show up on Google results, Google has to make an effort to censor their results in accordance with the government's wishes. Now, I don't want to live under such censorship and will openly denounce them whether it's the Chinese government or the US government asking for stuff like SOPA and what not! Does that make me ChinaPhobic? Do I immediately become a bigoted racist?

Islamophobia is the "irrational" fear of a religious death cult, hell bent on mass-murdering all non-believers.

Registered Pheasant IronRooster2's Avatar
    IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation that leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.
    Or in this case, talk about it incessantly when it has zero importance to your life personally. Bill Maher going on about its "bad ideas" (as though the Old Testament ordering you to murder anyone who tries to convert you is totally fine, or radical Christians burning men to death at the stake in the street some decades ago never happened).

^ Oh nose look at the scary Muslims I am way scaredier of thems than that couple of Patriots that murdered cops for eating pizza and statistically speaking are way more dangerous to my personal safety

Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Understanding the true nature of Islam = Islamophobia
    Refusing to excuse Islamic atrocities or pretend they don't happen = Islamophobia
    Holding muslims to the same standards we hold everyone else = Islamophobia

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hugh2 View Post
    In response to Islamaphobia upholder Glenn Greenwald claiming Islam is no worse than any other religion in suppressing human rights. Sam Harris proposed a “dueling cartoon” contest:

Sam proposed he would post cartoons making fun of any faith other than Islam, and in return Greenwald would post anti-Islamic cartoons. A very clever proposal, and one with a predictable outcome.

Greenwald didn’t respond and this was months before Charlie Hebdo, which hammered the point home even harder. Checkmate Sam Harris.
    Pwn'ed !! Chickenshiete Greenward is too scared to walk the walk.

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Over a greater course of time... the 'victim tactic' is greater than damn near anything relating to traditional warfare. However, unlike any other that may use this tactic, the Muslim community has already forfeited that option. Sorry sick domineering-islamists, a certain level of brudish, animalistic action will forever destroy your credibility. Since you masqueraded as islam (more correctly, were a bunch of vengeful sickfcks that thought islam meant the nature of humanity was intended to be vicious, coniving, and murderous), you must be culled. More than anything, this is an indication of the necessity of formal education EVERYWHERE. Basic, organized logic of the mind.. of the 'self', in its respected society prevents most of these sick rationalizations that terrorists concoct.
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IronRooster2 View Post

Oh nose look at the scary Muslims I am way scaredier of thems than that couple of Patriots that murdered cops for eating pizza and statistically speaking are way more dangerous to my personal safety

Oh nose look the scary nazis! Really I don't see why anybody had a problem with the Nazi philosophy. I mean come on, some of them look really friendly!

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Islamiphobia is when Islamics don't like having a mirror held up to their backwards religion so they try to intimidate everyone into keeping quiet about their violent beliefs by claiming any complaints about their religion is not because of the statistical, documented violence..but because of fear or bigotry.

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronRooster2 View Post
    Or in this case, talk about it incessantly when it has zero importance to your life personally. Bill Maher going on about its "bad ideas" (as though the Old Testament ordering you to murder anyone who tries to convert you is totally fine, or radical Christians burning men to death at the stake in the street some decades ago never happened).

^ Oh nose look at the scary Muslims I am way scaredier of thems than that couple of Patriots that murdered cops for eating pizza and statistically speaking are way more dangerous to my personal safety
    Aisha and friends?

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tekkendo View Post
    Aisha and friends?
    nah..those are muslim spinsters

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Made up liberal crap that the muslims have adopted as their mantra.
    Mostly this.

I'm not afraid of a religion.

Or a practitioner of a religion.

I just find their ideology insane often and I condemn it often.

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Examples:

A) I do not think Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus, because that seems to physically impossible. (legitimate opinion and belief)

B) I think Mary was a lying adulteress, and all Christians are stupid for believing the virgin birth story. (Bigotry)
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post
    Examples:

A) I do not think Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus, because that seems to physically impossible. (legitimate opinion and belief)

B) I think Mary was a lying adulteress, and all Christians are stupid for believing the virgin birth story. (Bigotry)
    BUt B) is the truth tho.

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    Mostly this.

I'm not afraid of a religion.

Or a practitioner of a religion.

I just find their ideology insane often and I condemn it often.
    Yes you are and no you don't. As least not in the real world. Post a vid of you walking into some of theses european muslim neighborhoods holding a big sign up showing those mohammed cartoons. You/me wouldn't get out alive or at least severely beaten.

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Examples:

B) I think Mary was a lying adulteress,
    This alone is not bigotry.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Examples:

Thinking Christians are stupid for holding that particular belief isn't bigotry. It's a natural consequence of understanding that it's always more likely that lying/sex out of wedlock/etc/etc...even raped by aliens, is more likely than 'virgin birth' given our understanding of how babies happen on this planet.

Now 'stupid' is arguably mean spirited, impolite and unwarranted. You could go with 'cute or special'. But there's no cause to esteem their decision to hold this belief without better work on their side.

Bigotry is better reserved for having that sort of disgust/disdain/automatic aversion for a particular belief when that particular belief is reasonably correct.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Yes you are and no you don't. As least not in the real world. Post a vid of you walking into some of theses european muslim neighborhoods holding a big sign up showing those mohammed cartoons. You/me wouldn't get out alive or at least severely beaten.
    Didn't u get the memo from the forum moderate muslims? Free speech has its consequences!!!!!

ayylmao

jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's funny how we had nothing to fear until we started secretly arming & training them, invading them, bombing & killing them, & propping up corrupt rulers who oppress them.
    Hey, we need oil & geo-politics forces hard choices to be made at times, but LoL at anyone who gets brain washed by boogyman propaganda - that's how bad decisions are made (where is Sadam's WMDs?).

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jacklambert58 View Post
    It's funny how we had nothing to fear until we started secretly arming & training them, invading them, bombing & killing them, & propping up corrupt rulers who oppress them.
    Hey, we need oil & geo-politics forces hard choices to be made at times, but LoL at anyone who gets brain washed by boogyman propaganda - that's how bad decisions are made (where is Sadam's WMDs?).
    You do realize 9/11 was before Iraq 2?

How do you think the world would be different if Iraq 1 didn't happen?

Saddam gets Kuwait's wealth entirely, and has huge military success?
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    You do realize 9/11 was before Iraq 2?

How do you think the world would be different if Iraq 1 didn't happen?

Saddam gets Kuwait's wealth entirely, and has huge military success?
    I think its helpful to reach further back beyond 9/11 in the analysis. I'm not even arguing that U.S. policy was necessarily wrong.....my point is against boogyman type thinking & trying to stand for the proposition that these things need to be rationally thought out.