Page 123 of 239 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,690 of 7167
    LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    I you spelled reward incorrectly.
    Even sarcastically correcting my spelling while using incorrect grammar is a bit much, don't you think?

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Even sarcastically correcting my spelling while using incorrect grammar is a bit much, don't you think?
    Pointing out an obvious typo, if that is enough for you to feel victorious, good for you champ. It must be nice to have something so insignificant bring you happiness.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pointing out an obvious typo, if that is enough for you to feel victorious, good for you champ. It must be nice to have something so insignificant bring you happiness.
    It seemed the best response to you arguing semantics.

Wasn't all that interested in your point that "reward" is a better word than "privilege".

cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Then maybe don't respond to comments that weren't directed at you.

I can't be bothered to tell all you 170 lbs *******s apart.
    I clarified data you posted with no explanation. If your goal wasn't to mislead by omitting the info why would you be so upset for me clarifying your post to ensure it was interpreted in the correct context?

In all fairness, at least you're incredibly short to go with your tiny bodyweight.

I'm only saying that you shouldn't judge others while being small and pathetic.

You have every right to be a sniveling manlet without receiving chit for it so long as you're not attacking others for their bodies.
    Again, attacking folks based on their weight, height, etc. while criticizing every post that does the same. Strong logic. Oh, and I haven't contributed to this thread except to call out misleading information in your posts and your repeated double standards.
    D/SQ/B = 405/335/270 = 1010#
    I finally made it.

Originally Posted by cajone5 View Post
    I clarified data you posted with no explanation. If your goal wasn't to mislead by omitting the info why would you be so upset for me clarifying your post to ensure it was interpreted in the correct context?
    I actually linked the page it came from and took 10 lbs off the weight it listed to compensate for info I "omitted".

Link was there for a reason. It was too much to expect that anybody here reads?

Again, attacking folks based on their weight, height, etc. while criticizing every post that does the same. Strong logic. Oh, and I haven't contributed to this thread except to call out misleading information in your posts and your repeated double standards.
    I have no problem belittling those who feel the need to belittle others.

And why do you feel the need to blatantly lie, you manlet *******? What do these have to do with my posts or standards:

And that's OK.
    We all are.
    Another deluded overweight woman claiming if you don't find them attractive you must not be a man.
    Thanks for confirming that you're part of the problem.
    Dear diarrhea,
    What I hate most about the "fat acceptance" movement is that it's outrageously contradictory.
    Why should "accepting" you exactly as you choose to be mean changing everything to accommodate it?
    Why can't "you" HAS person accept the fact that _________ (toilets, showers, airplane seats, portion sizes, seatbelts, etc.) are made for an average person as a compromise and are not intended to cater to anyone in particular?
    Why can't "you" HAS person accept the fact that "my" attraction to someone has everything to do with me and nothing to do with you? I shouldn't be guilted for not being attracted to unhealthy overweight people.
    Why can't "you" HAS person accept the fact that "you" (in general) are not capable of understanding or interpreting the results of scientific studies and should therefore not brandish a small subset of them as gospel with one hand while dismissing the vast majority with the other?
    Etc. etc. etc.
    "Fat acceptance" (the movement) is blissful, unabashed, stubborn, chosen ignorance.
    Is your memory also that short?

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I slept in my car when I was homeless. I raised 2 kids by myself for 13 years because my wife decided to simply leave us. Today I am completely financially secure, have 0 debt and I am already setting up early retirement for my kids.

Want to know what is in between? I started a company with 1 other guy. For the first 6 years I worked 12-18 hours a day, every day. It was not until out 10th year that I took more than 2 days off in a row.

I know ~100 people you would call "rich". Every single one of them made their $ in businesses born from the internet meaning that 0% of them were handed existing businesses.

F U C K anyone that thinks this is impossible, you are what is wrong with humanity.
    Lol ok.

cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000) cajone5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I actually linked the page it came from and took 10 lbs off the weight it listed to compensate for info I "omitted".

Link was there for a reason. It was too much to expect that anybody here reads?

I have no problem belittling those who feel the need to belittle others.

And why do you feel the need to blatantly lie, you manlet *******? What do these have to do with my posts or standards:

Is your memory also that short?
    Sorry I didn't think it was necessary to note that I don't discriminate when calling people on their BS. As you've noted, I have been pointing out everyone's double standards, not just yours.

One post confirming we are superficial and that's OK.

One post calling out someone claiming if you don't like fat chicks you're not a man which is a weak attempt at trying to jab someone's ego when no legitimate counterarguments can be made.

One post calling out the HAES movement and fat acceptance for the pathetic pillars it stands on which you yourself have notably said are BS ITT so I'm not sure why you're so butt hurt that I share the same view.

Oh yea, and several calling out your BS logic, weak troll attempts and constant criticism of others for their body after berating folks doing the exact same thing.

Now tell me again why you're so upset about my contribution to this thread and insist on using childish attempts to cut me down and undermine my input here? As many have noted you have largely contributed nothing but sad attempts at criticism and no real discussion or debate. You're the definition of an internet troll. And a weak one at that. All smoke and no substance.
    D/SQ/B = 405/335/270 = 1010#
    I finally made it.

DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this one dude keeps derailing the ****ing thread

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have just neatly summed up yourself and the majority of *******s ITT. Well done.

And doesn't it feel odd talking chit on people's weight when you're about 50 lbs underweight for a male lifter of your height? You might be as heavy as a female of comparable height, tho.

http://breakingmuscle.com/olympic-we...lifting-weight

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ICnaKq3.jpg[/ig]
    I am about 50lbs under weight for an Olympic-calibre weightlifter according to your link.....well there goes that dream I never had.

My stance in this thread has always been against those who try to promote being obese as having no health consequences or those who are obese and talk sh*t on people who are not. I will most certainly speak out against that. Just as I have mentioned numerous times in this thread that I will, and have been right there to offer any type of support I can to someone trying to better their health.
    Last edited by wake_me; 06-23-2015 at 05:42 PM.

ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fat privilege is being a real person:

Thin privilege is consistent clothing sizes:

Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tess Holiday is a fat chick I'd be okay getting a hummer from since it's body and not her face that's disgusting, but she really needs to get the f*ck over herself.
    -Voted Gary Johnson in 2012 and Doing it Again 2016-

-Philadelphia Eagles fan-

-52 Books a Year Crew-

-Team Mystic-

J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DoIEvenLifttt View Post
    this one dude keeps derailing the ****ing thread
    LaughingStorm
    King Sloot
    This message is hidden because LaughingStorm is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

i suggest you add him to the list. all his posts are not shown and my jimmies are intact.
    Misc Work Crew

J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thsker View Post
    Privilege can totally be earned. When you were a kid did you not earn special privileges by getting good grades? Prisoners earn extra privileges for good behavior, etc...
    I know you're saying but they equate "Thin Privilege" to things like "White Privilege" which isnt earned.
    Misc Work Crew

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tng83 View Post
    Lol ok.
    So, is that a tap out?

You didn't directly accuse me of lying because you are afraid to be wrong and really look like an *******.

For the record, here is the park I used to sleep in:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pl...d99773!6m1!1e1

It was quiet and safe, no worry about company or getting booted. Had a place to crap on site.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

NoPain11NoGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPain11NoGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPain11NoGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPain11NoGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPain11NoGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPain11NoGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPain11NoGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPain11NoGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPain11NoGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPain11NoGain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPain11NoGain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thin privilege is not being a female tripod

WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thin privilege is... living?

"Same here, im at a point where I watch hentai and jack off to high res VR cartoon hentai maids that look like 3d models of the drawings you usually see in hentais but full vr with boob physics and everything in 3d like real life. They are way better than reality even lol. "
    -KingSWRV

Bench: 14
    Squat: 19
    Dead: 12

hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I ignored LaughingStorm a while back, but I still can read his ****ty posts because you twats keep quoting him and falling for his bull****.
    Save my nerves, put him on ignore. For the love of all that is holy.

Also, thin privilege is worrying about calories while the people around you kill themselves by being obese.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong armchair psychoanalysis, azmine. Don't quit your day job.

Thin privilege... Not lying to your doctors and nurses about your blood sugar control when your baby is born looking like a sumo wrestler and on life support due to your inability to put the facking cake down.

Selfish. Disgusting.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    Thin privilege... Not lying to your doctors and nurses about your blood sugar control when your baby is born looking like a sumo wrestler and on life support due to your inability to put the facking cake down.

Selfish. Disgusting.

<----------- Eats cake every day.

In on Selfish, Disgusting Crew.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post

Pretty sure she meant binging on it sweet heart.

Message Board King CreatineCurler's Avatar
    CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread has really gone to ****. ggwp.

DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thin privilege is having "good genetics".

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thin privilege is not thinking health is a social construct

Thin privilege is not being humiliated

Thin privilege is being able to park

Thing privilege is getting positive Google search results
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x8Pauly8x View Post
    Pretty sure she meant binging on it sweet heart.

Well there are some days where, I'll admit it...I binge on cake.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000) x8Pauly8x is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We've all been there. Pizza is also notirious for this when cutting.

Brb ordering a large
    Brb ain't nobody got time for leftovers

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think cake is one of the things I could never binge on...I'll have small slice and I feel like throwing up.

My weakness is fruit...hnnngggg dem carbs
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

Originally Posted by x8Pauly8x View Post
    We've all been there. Pizza is also notirious for this when cutting.

Brb ordering a large
    Brb ain't nobody got time for leftovers

Oh yeah, love pizza. Manage to limit myself to half a pizza...but easily could eat a large. Of course would horribly regret it the next day. LOL

Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    I think cake is one of the things I could never binge on...I'll have small slice and I feel like throwing up.

My weakness is fruit...hnnngggg dem carbs
    I get what you mean. There is a point where I've eaten too much straight sugar that I feel like that as well. Guess I just have a larger tolerance for the amount than you do.

Could never binge on fruit...Unless it was in a pie

Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thin privilege is not expecting to lose weight because you drink diet coke.

"In the darksome night of despair, my eye turneth expectant and full of hope to the morn of Thy boundless favor and at the hour of dawn my drooping soul is refreshed and strengthened in remembrance of Thy beauty and perfection." - `Abdu'l-Bahá

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So you're a pregnant gestational diabetic who was educated on a diabetic diet yet ignored all advice because you like cake?
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

Registered Sex Offender blackbull2k13's Avatar
    blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tng83 View Post
    I got married @ 22 to a girl I knew for 2 months. Next week is our 9 year anniversary.
    It doesn't make you less of a retard just because you stick to your stupid decisions
    Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect, and it is shameful to surrender it too soon or to the first comer: there is nobility in preserving it coolly and proudly through long youth, until at last, in the ripeness of instinct and discretion, it can be safely exchanged for fidelity and happiness

No Drinking/No Drugs Crew
    Formerly over 350 lbs Crew

Page 123 of 239 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast