Page 102 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 7167
    k1ngkung will become famous soon enough. (+50) k1ngkung will become famous soon enough. (+50) k1ngkung will become famous soon enough. (+50) k1ngkung will become famous soon enough. (+50) k1ngkung will become famous soon enough. (+50) k1ngkung will become famous soon enough. (+50) k1ngkung will become famous soon enough. (+50) k1ngkung will become famous soon enough. (+50) k1ngkung will become famous soon enough. (+50) k1ngkung will become famous soon enough. (+50) k1ngkung will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Moved on and then came back. Is it that satisfying to attack people who can't fight back?

You are the saddest most pathetic kind of bully.
    Lol. You're right. They literally and physically cannot fight back. Most are too morbidly obese to move out of bed/couch let alone fight back.

I get why you are saying this thread is 'bullying' fat people, but this is what this thread has become or started as.
    Why can't you just let it be bruh?
    You seem like the most determined SJW I've ever seen in the couple of months I have been active on the misc.
    Y u do dis mang? Just to rustle some jimmies? For fun? Cuz I know you are aware you won't change people's mind in this thread.

Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Latslikewings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CreatineCurler View Post
    Thin privilege is taking a shower.
    Generally I don't let fat people get to me, but ho lee fuk. This is disgusting. I can't imagine living if I had to use a cot damn giant toothbrush to scrub in between my fat folds. And look at that it goes in a solid like 10-12 inches. Unreal.

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x8Pauly8x View Post
    Apparently we have some legit brain dead motherfukers in here.
    This is a satire. The picture is simply an exaggeration for comic purpose.
    Satire tends to be insider humor. I'm sure that is very funny if you are somebody who is familiar with the content of women's magazines.

I was only asking what kind of ******* in possession of a Y chromosome is familiar enough with women's magazines to be amused by that.

Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    glad i'm not the only one that hates him
    Really? I am wounded.

Clearly I am here for the love and admiration of internet *******s.

We can't all be in "elite level athlete shape" like you, bruv. The rest of us schlubs gotta do what we can to get by.

Originally Posted by k1ngkung View Post
    Lol. You're right. They literally and physically cannot fight back. Most are too morbidly obese to move out of bed/couch let alone fight back.
    For many this is true. I find this to be cause for sympathy more than scorn and derision.

Some of us fatties are just out of your weightclass, son.

Originally Posted by k1ngkung View Post
    I get why you are saying this thread is 'bullying' fat people, but this is what this thread has become or started as.
    Why can't you just let it be bruh?
    You seem like the most determined SJW I've ever seen in the couple of months I have been active on the misc.
    Y u do dis mang? Just to rustle some jimmies? For fun? Cuz I know you are aware you won't change people's mind in this thread.
    Because bullies need to be stood up to. Bullies who cry because somebody doesn't go along with their cruelty are the most hypocritical and pathetic variety.

"Just go away and stop being mean to us so that we can continue to cruelly mock people who already have a hard time of things!'

Just sad, man.

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Satire tends to be insider humor. I'm sure that is very funny if you are somebody who is familiar with the content of women's magazines.

I was only asking what kind of ******* in possession of a Y chromosome is familiar enough with women's magazines to be amused by that.
    For an internet whiteguy you are pretty sexist, just sayin'

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BunkMoreland View Post
    I have that pic with my head superimposed on it somewhere, but I'm out in the field and unable to get it from here.

Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    For an internet whiteguy you are pretty sexist, just sayin'
    An "internet whiteguy"? Srsly, WTF?

And women's magazines seem like trash, regardless of the gender of the reader.

rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rando_commando is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    blabbering
    I enter this thread after a long way at work to have some fun, and all I see is your blabbering. You are saying the posters here are mean and are bullying people while you call them '*******s'. I think it is you who should look up the terms 'bullying' and 'hypocrisy', considering people most probably don't argue back in fear of your 'negs' ("One essential prerequisite is the perception, by the bully or by others, of an imbalance of power").

While some posts I will agree were miss-guided ( eg the dancing guy, which was btw condemned by the majority of the posters here ), most of the remaining posts are devoted to satire - mockery of pre-exposed persons ( most often exposed by their own will ) who provoke such a mockery.

I will have to look up blocking people here, you are most annoying, and the definition of 'red'. Negged.
    ***MISC Strength Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ~ελληνικο crew~

Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread is still derailed?

MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MSRedImp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Payrab View Post
    This thread is still derailed?
    Until LaughingStorm is banned, yes. He is addicted to ruining it.

Originally Posted by rando_commando View Post
    I enter this thread after a long way at work to have some fun, and all I see is your blabbering. You are saying the posters here are mean and are bullying people while you call them '*******s'. I think it is you who should look up the terms 'bullying' and 'hypocrisy', considering people most probably don't argue back in fear of your 'negs' ("One essential prerequisite is the perception, by the bully or by others, of an imbalance of power").
    While some posts I will agree were miss-guided ( eg the dancing guy, which was btw condemned by the majority of the posters here ), most of the remaining posts are devoted to satire - mockery of pre-exposed persons ( most often exposed by their own will ) who provoke such a mockery.
    I will have to look up blocking people here, you are most annoying, and the definition of 'red'. Negged.
    Fair point, and I agree. I don't feel even a little bad for bullying bullies, though.

And I found what I was looking for. Thanks, Art:

Originally Posted by CreatineCurler View Post
    Thin privilege is taking a shower.
    How is this woman bathing in any way her being an activist?

What about this has earned the scorn of you mewling cowards?
    Last edited by LaughingStorm; 05-20-2015 at 07:24 AM.

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This rapper destroys a fatty with the truth (at 24:00)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBfPCI5k2II&t=24m00s
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x8Pauly8x View Post
    Apparently we have some legit brain dead motherfukers in here.
    This is a satire. The picture is simply an exaggeration for comic purpose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire

Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaokel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thin privilege is not being mistaken for a sea creature

HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HobgoblinJim is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thin Privledge is not looking like an NFL defensive tackle...

At graduation some whale behind me was complaining loudly that her gown could fit two bj rajis in it, and I turned around, gasped, and said "Jesus well it only fits one of you, and barely".

Friends tried to comfort her, but she knew she was gross.

Originally Posted by HobgoblinJim View Post
    Thin Privledge is not looking like an NFL defensive tackle...
    Those dudes look strong as hell, you'll never have that problem.

Originally Posted by Chaokel View Post
    Thin privilege is not being mistaken for a sea creature
    Look at this HAES activist pushing her agenda by simply minding her own business . . .

PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100)
    when 1/3rd of your audience is obese and close to 70% are generally considered overweight they are catering to their demographics.

Last edited by PwnedTheism; 05-20-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thin privilege is actually having your "boyfriend" want to touch you.

Thin privilege is being lucky enough to only have Cancer

Thin privilege is being able to share

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Found in the "feedee" tag on Tumblr.

"Calories of the day and pregnant role-playing. ****, I ate like a pig today! I’ll be sad if I didn’t gained a few pounds… So my stuffed and bloated belly go up to 41 inches, and when role-playing, I went to my ultimate goal, 51 inches of belly. I can’t wait to be that big…"

How is this not an eating disorder?

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is no way thats real.

37 cups of Pasta?

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZyraThornrise View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/jRnmRe3.png[/im]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/PNOXUVe.png[/ig]

"Calories of the day and pregnant role-playing. ****, I ate like a pig today! I’ll be sad if I didn’t gained a few pounds… So my stuffed and bloated belly go up to 41 inches, and when role-playing, I went to my ultimate goal, 51 inches of belly. I can’t wait to be that big…"

People starving, and we're supposed to accept and even celebrate cows who do stuff like this....

MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Miscing since 2006; miscing until I'm dead.

theconformed is not very helpful. (-500) theconformed is not very helpful. (-500) theconformed is not very helpful. (-500) theconformed is not very helpful. (-500) theconformed is not very helpful. (-500) theconformed is not very helpful. (-500) theconformed is not very helpful. (-500) theconformed is not very helpful. (-500) theconformed is not very helpful. (-500) theconformed is not very helpful. (-500) theconformed is not very helpful. (-500)
    Why the F did I just search feedee on tumblr. WTF are all these men doing on there? AND WHY ARE THEY PROUD OF RUINING THEIR BODIES?!

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by theconformed View Post
    Why the F did I just search feedee on tumblr. WTF are all these men doing on there? AND WHY ARE THEY PROUD OF RUINING THEIR BODIES?!

[img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbs42n1DXf1qcrp9po1_1280.jpg[/ig]
    i call bs. his tattoo is missing now
    LEO

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by theconformed View Post
    Why the F did I just search feedee on tumblr. WTF are all these men doing on there? AND WHY ARE THEY PROUD OF RUINING THEIR BODIES?
    It's always been a sort of fascination with me.

The feedees on Tumblr get a lot of attention for their bad habits from HAES and fat acceptance Tumblristas. The attention leads to wanting to gain more weight because more weight = more attention.

It's definitely some sort of mental illness/addiction that's going on and I'm amazed at how big the feeder culture actually is.
    When you look at the fact that Tumblr banned thinspo but still allows this, it shows you what kind of people are on that website.

hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Look at his arm, he rotated it in on the second pic. Maybe that's the reason.

East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jari96 View Post
    There is some sort of truth in that though.

Severely undereating slows down metabolism to an extent that you won't lose fat even though you'd think you would.

Severely undereating also causes protein breakdown because it's simply impossible to retain muscle mass at such low calorie diets. And the reduced muscle mass causes your basal metabolic rate to go down even more.

Causing you to possibly gain fat at an extreme low-calorie diet.

What's surprising me most is that if she truly believes she's fat because of undereating (which I doubt, don't think many have the willpower to go as low in calories to get the effects described above), why she would still continue to diet lmao. Thats dumb as fuk cuz
    ik how starvation mode works ya and can hinder metabolism and fat loss. in the end though if u are severely undereating eventually u will still lose weight.
    "it's alright man, you can laugh. I laughed when you walked in" - Jay Cutler
    ««•Power stance, BOOM•»»
    **Husker Football Nation**

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hankst View Post
    Look at his arm, he rotated it in on the second pic. Maybe that's the reason.
    you'd still see part of it
    LEO

anonymous

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZyraThornrise View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/jRnmRe3.png[img]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/PNOXUVe.png[img]

She is role-playing being pregnant or is actually pregnant I don't get it. Either way, a proud mom she'll make when her baby is born with fetal alcohol syndrome as she lists under Snacks that she downed a 24oz brewski. Role playing... role playing...

Page 102 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast