Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by poseidon511 View Post
    I recommend 'Biolabs stretch mark concealer' this stuff sorta worked for me,i got it off amazon in case you wish to try it. They faded with time but they are still visible specially on my underarms. Also you make me feel lucky because i gained 102lbs of fat in such a short span of time from 165lbs to 267lbs but my stretch marks are not as bad,they're on my arms,sides of stomach and very little on my thighs but still not as bad for all the weight i gained. Try to think of it as battle scars from your war against fat,i know it works for some people to think that way,they will remind you that you survived. Bodybuilders get them all the time so when you bulk up people will know you got them from being muscular and not from being fat so the story you tell will change anyway,hope that helps you in some way.
    This is what I'm scared of.. Making other people feel "lucky" because my body is so phucked up. Ugh I'd kill to be normal. Why was I cursed with this.

Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Does anyone else have marks this severe? Be honest, are mine truly noticeable and severe even if I get lean.. Am I screwed?

I'm also balding. Phuck my life

Originally Posted by MIscBrah69 View Post
    I've honestly seen alot worse. Especially the deep ones that look like slice marks lol. Had a buddy who had sagging skin on his stomach like that and after a year of hard work the guy is ripped and has abs. You cant even tell he had saggy skin.
    So you think my stomach look saggy? Sigh :/

vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Broadcaster View Post
    Hey guys

I am extremely depressed over the deformed state of my body, especially my stomach. I have these severe marks from only 15 lbs of weight gain, which really surprises and unnerves me.

I am getting leaner but my lower stomach will always be a wrinkly sack of skin. Does anyone else look like this? Can you post pictures?

it not tha bad op. once youre leaner you will barely see them. Think about all the women who have kids and a million stretch marks, more people have them than not.

vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Does anyone else have marks this severe? Be honest, are mine truly noticeable and severe even if I get lean.. Am I screwed?

I'm also balding. Phuck my life
    get over it op. I bet your life is good, sounds like a midlife crisis

Originally Posted by vindemiatrix View Post
    get over it op. I bet your life is good, sounds like a midlife crisis
    So my stretch marks aren't turn off to you? Are they normal?

cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    seated barbell twists. 150 reps each side, at start of workout and end. do this for your next 8 week workout cycle. tightens your abs and skin

Thanks for the advice man. I will include those in my routine.

Honestly though, so my marks look that bad? I mean I guess I'm just not used to seeing guys with stomach marks.. Perhaps it's more common than I though. These formed with very minimal weight gain though. That's what confuses me.

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone has stretchmarks. I've seen skinny girls to buff guys with them. Seriously it's no big deal. There's nothing much you can do though. They fade with time but will never really go away. I have them on my hips, thighs, and calves. They've faded a lot since I was a teen though.
    Last edited by Violettt; 02-28-2015 at 12:10 AM.
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    facebook.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50) DefiningMoments will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't worry OP mines is way worse.
    Starting Weight: 190.4 lbs

| 3/02: 190 lbs | 3/09: 188 lbs | 3/16: 183 lbs | 3/23: 180 lbs | 3/30: 178 lbs | MARCH LOSS: 12lbs
    | 4/06: --- lbs | 4/13: --- lbs | 4/20: --- lbs | 4/27: --- lbs | APRIL LOSS: ??
    | 5/04: --- lbs | 5/11: --- lbs | 5/18: --- lbs | 5/25: --- lbs | MAY LOSS: ??

TOTAL LOSS:

cwilson72180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cwilson72180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cwilson72180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cwilson72180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cwilson72180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cwilson72180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cwilson72180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cwilson72180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cwilson72180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cwilson72180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cwilson72180 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wouldn't worry too much about stretch marks if you are trying to get rid of them. I would only worry if you are not trying to do anything about them. As long as you continue to work out and don't give up, you should be fine.

Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am getting leaner but my lower stomach will always be a wrinkly sack of skin. Does anyone else look like this? Can you post pictures?
    I just finished cutting from 250 to 160lbs. I am well acquainted with wrinkly skin. That chit didn't just show up uninvited. I earned it the fun and easy way, and now I have to deal with it.

You just have to focus on the positive. Grow your muscles and shrink your fat.

Stretch marks and loose skin? Surgery may be the only effective option, but first things first.
    Fix all the issues you can fix with hard work, and later think about the things that need money to fix.
    Research your options in the meantime, and you can come up with a plan to save the money if necessary.

Anyhow, that's my 2 cents. My loose belly skin may never go away on its own. For now, I'm still DYEL so I've got bigger fish to fry.
    One day, maybe not soon, but one day, it will be mine turn to feel the bar bend. One day.

We're all gonna make it Crew
    I'm pretty sure I'm Autistic Crew
    If not Autistic then definitely Aspy Crew
    Used to be obese Crew
    Never going to be shredded Crew
    Never going to be swole Crew
    Keep lifting cause too stubborn to give up Crew

rsharp76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsharp76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsharp76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsharp76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsharp76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsharp76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsharp76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsharp76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsharp76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsharp76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsharp76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Better to have some stretch marks and a healthy body than the opposite. Try to focus on the positives, you'll live longer
    Nov 1 - 387 Dec 1 - 368 Jan 1 - 355 Feb 1 - 342 Mar 1 - 336 Apr 1 - 323

Lifting for glory ManletSuperior's Avatar
    ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ManletSuperior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They are not terrible and gross lol. Everybody has some stretch marks some women even have marks on their arse srsly. It is just the way you perceive yourself , as long as you make a big deal out of them they will always make you feel depressed and demotivated. Just accept yourself like that and stop focusing on them with negativity , there is no need to feel chitty over something you can't fix. Lift big , get lean , people wont even notice them.

Soundastic is just really nice. (+1000) Soundastic is just really nice. (+1000) Soundastic is just really nice. (+1000) Soundastic is just really nice. (+1000) Soundastic is just really nice. (+1000) Soundastic is just really nice. (+1000) Soundastic is just really nice. (+1000) Soundastic is just really nice. (+1000) Soundastic is just really nice. (+1000) Soundastic is just really nice. (+1000) Soundastic is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, get a tan...part of what you find unaesthetic is the milky white of your complexion. Depending on your location or means, go swimming in the Caribbeans, naked skiing in the Alps, or something...or find a tanning bed. :-) Really, it's not that bad looking, man, I assure you, no one cares about those marks, maybe some 16 yo Justin Bieber groupie would, but do you care?

Puts numbers on the board pantiespending's Avatar
    pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pokpokpok View Post
    cardio and tan
    FTW

OP: got some stretches where my pecs run into my arms... That's about it.
    “I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me.”
    ~Morpheus
    If you ain’t running with it Run from it
    Even though they all say that they’re real I know most aren’t
    Riding to that TRAP OR DIE, the realest I’ve I ever wrote.
    ~ Jeezy 443. Things are never as they seem

So the general consensus is that mine aren't bad at all? I simply don't understand that. Perhaps I am seeing them as worse than they are...to me they're a deformity. I never see guys with these! I only gained 15 lbsand developed these.

It would definitely help if you guys had pictures of yours. I have searched and searched and there just aren't that many men suffering with these

option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holyf**king balls man get it through your head! They ARENT bad/abnormal at all!!! Do you really think ALL these ppl would make posts lieing to you? I highly doubt that, you REALLY need to change your outlook on life and yourself. What matters most of all is being comfortable and happy in your own skin. That alone is a huge, huge, HUGE factor in how other ppl view you, especially women. I've seen some completely out of shape, scraggly haired, patchy bearded b***ards pull great looking women off the arms of fit/awoke/attractive men, it's all about how confident you are, and the image you project. Those marks are hardly even visible man, for real. Own them damnit, take pride in them, you EARNED a them with hard work, blood, sweat, and tears. Quit being a goddamn beta dips**t about. Go out and show em off with pride bro
    -Needs to cut but still aesthetic-
    bench 265
    squat 325
    DL 350

AmMj is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I guess i read you

Originally Posted by InsaneBold View Post
    They ARE permanent, you need to shred all your fat and pray for your skin and eventually you will obtain an 6pack with leopard claws on them, best abs ever
    If you want to shade them, get a tan but they will still be here
    Also am having these kinda stretch marks all over ony belly bisceps shoulder and back... Are you saying that getting fit will make them non gross and attractive? Which is something you won't see everyday?