Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tried running before, but i always get tired so easily and if i push it and run as long as i can possibly can, i feel like chit the rest of the day.

And I'm far from obese too, wtf is wrong with me? Any suggestion cardio brah?

matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can still make gains if you run (or do any kind of cardio), just have to up your calorie intake.

TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by practicekid View Post
    Tried running before, but i always get tired so easily and if i push it and run as long as i can possibly can, i feel like chit the rest of the day.

well the principle of progression is the same in running as it is in lifting.

Start off with 15-20 minutes of slow paced running, then increase it by a minute every session and you should be getting fitter and fitter

GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodBurger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    shin splints crew checking in

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by practicekid View Post

You build up to it. Some people like the couch to 5K approach. I just do some interval runs a couple days a week and one longer run one day a week when I'm really into it. Cardio gains come quicker than strength gains, however they're lost faster than strength gains if you don't keep it up too.

americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by buffuntcay View Post
    cardio is vital for optimal skin, hair and heart aesthetics srs

edit: to the poster above, play basketball or do something you enjoy
    Oh **** really? How does it improve hair and skin(Srs)?

Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hate cardio (running), but that's probably why I hover in the 200 lb area. Whenever I run it feels like my shins are about to shred, especially my left leg (srs get scared as fukc)

Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sprinting is where its at.
    "The worst thing I could be is just like everyone else."- Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    ★cVc★
    US Army, Sky Soldier.

practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) practicekid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheGainsBrah View Post
    well the principle of progression is the same in running as it is in lifting.

Start off with 15-20 minutes of slow paced running, then increase it by a minute every session and you should be getting fitter and fitter
    I know a guy who rarely ever run, but when he started running, he could run like an hour straight and feel like in heaven after running. ****in guy don't know how lucky he is.

I better get my lazy ass up and give cardio a try again, thanks man.

americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50) americanocelot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doctors were also claiming that Creatine was responsible for kidney failure up until recently
    Doctors claim everything.

I think I'll start HIIT when I begin my cut in March. Can anyone give some tips/good links?

Also, can I do HIIT on a stationary bike? I have a bit of a disability in my right knee.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tfw I was 19 running 6 miles every morning at 5am at 7.0 speed. Ran 2 miles yesterday at 5.8 and was fukking done. Gonna start running again everyday thats pathetic jeff
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by reyes12 View Post
    Sprinting is the GOAT form of cardio, just saying. Higher increase of V02 max, more fast twitch muscle fibers recruited, explosiveness gains through the roof, fat burning gains way better.

How about no. Two different energy systems

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Posters claiming it rekts their gains are full of sht.

Take into account most college D1 football teams do some sort of running/speed work after lifting 4 times a week. Not killing them gains.
    99% of the people here are not lifting to the point that running a few miles each week is going to make an impact on their gains.

I am 32, had my ankle replaced twice and have been running a Push/Run/Squat+Pull routine for years and I still make gains every month.

TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by americanocelot View Post
    I think all start HIIT when I begin my cut in March. Can anyone give some tips/good links?

Also, can I do HIIT on a stationary bike? I have a bit of a disability in my right knee.
    It's not very complicated. You can do HIIT on any piece of cardio machine - the principle is the same. You push for an interval, lets say 1 minute, then you lower the intensity for 45 seconds to a minute, and push again for another minute. Do that for 20-25 minutes to start off with, and slowly increase the length of the session. When you get fitter, lower the work to rest ratio. For example 1 minute of pushing hard and 30 seconds rest.

2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fuk running. Ruins my shins and feet. Low impact cardio is the best option IMO.
    ** Cries like a girl when Negged Crew **

Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Spetznaaz View Post
    I'm always amazed by how many lifters on here see cardio as the devil. Sure it may kill some gains (or so everyone says), but it's funny how everyone slates fatties for being unhealthy yet deny themselves something that is important for a healthy body.
    This.

It doesn't kill gains, diet/supplementation need to be spot on. HIIT can kill gains too if you're not careful about your diet.

Originally Posted by americanocelot View Post
    I think all start HIIT when I begin my cut in March. Can anyone give some tips/good links?
    HIIT session once a week, 15 minutes, 30 seconds on, one minute off. If you can handle TWO HIIT sessions, do so. Ramp up your time(not intensity ie treadmill level 8 to 10), and slowly build your endurance up. 15 minutes, then 18 minutes, then 21, then 25. Max at 30, don't ever go past that(and by 30, I mean not including your warmup). After you've got your endurance built, start ramping up your intensity. If you kill yourself constantly while doing HIIT, you'll burn out QUICK as hell. It is VERY demanding. Throw some LISS at the end of the week if you can, just to also get that into your cardio. I tend to do HIIT after hitting legs on the same day, and a few days later, then LISS. Ex) Monday - HIIT, Thursday - HIIT, Saturday - LISS. Make sure your diet is on point. Don't beat yourself up too much. Eventually you'll move up to level 12-15 on the tread or whatever machine you may use - you'll start cutting rest time down to 30 seconds, then eventually down to 15 seconds, while increasing your "on" time. And who knows, you may start using elevation masks too. Those are fun.
    How to stay MOTIVATED: Take it one day at a time, surround yourself with positivity, create a vision board, make S.M.A.R.T. goals, reward yourself, BELIEVE in yourself, acknowledge your positive attributes, recognize your progress, visualize accomplishing your goals, be kind to yourself, and above all - DON'T COMPARE yourself to others.

IG/Twitter: @liveestronger | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(Chipotle Crew)((___) | ╰☆╮MWC╰☆╮| MFP: http://bit.ly/20klkwq | My Blog: http://bit.ly/1Q3RZRk

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dirtdickens View Post
    Posters claiming it rekts their gains are full of sht.

Take into account most college D1 football teams do some sort of running/speed work after lifting 4 times a week. Not killing them gains.
    99% of the people here are not lifting to the point that running a few miles each week is going to make an impact on their gains.

I am 32, had my ankle replaced twice and have been running a Push/Run/Squat+Pull routine for years and I still make gains every month.
    Agreed. Unless they're running a ton of miles at a time consistantly. Sprints are beneficial especially, even the biggest powerlifters include sprints and / or sled work.

edit: 32? nikka you at least 40

brb I will be 42 a week from today

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hiit
    Angels

berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000) berstare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    no, doctors say lifting is way better for the body
    Do you think I have bulimia?

AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I fuking hate cardio so much, but I really have to start getting into the habit of doing it regularly. My heart rate when I'm just sitting around chilling hovers around 90 BPM. Chit is so bad.

I hate actual running though. I get shin splints so easily no matter what shoes I wear or where I run.

Using an exercise bike feels too easy as well.

I love using the stair climber because that chit gets me sweating like crazy within minutes and my heart rate maxes out quickly on that thing. It's probably the only form of cardio that gets me drenched in sweat, but it doesn't feel like a tedious fuking chore like everything else does.
    Books read in 2017: 110
    Books read in 2018: 29+ (Goal: 35)
    Positivity crew but always relapsing and losing my chit crew
    AJ Styles/Andrade Almas/Alexa Bliss crew
    INTP/ENTP crew
    Slytherin crew
    Wanna be a bad boy but deep down huge beta WK crew
    ~ Rest in Peace, Zyzz. Forever mirin. Thanks for the inspiration ~

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I run a hilly course through my town that is at a fast pace. Im sitting right at 19-20 minutes.

Funny thing is by running the following day my hips are pretty loose for squats.

Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very true OP, I remember when I started lifting I never done any cardio what so ever, Now I run about 3 miles every morning, regular running is so good for the heart

TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just finished a 10k at 2am. tfw you're a mass of 210lbs moving at a fast speed so people hanging out late at night cross the road/avoid eye contact with you

baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's not very complicated. You can do HIIT on any piece of cardio machine - the principle is the same. You push for an interval, lets say 1 minute, then you lower the intensity for 45 seconds to a minute, and push again for another minute. Do that for 20-25 minutes to start off with, and slowly increase the length of the session. When you get fitter, lower the work to rest ratio. For example 1 minute of pushing hard and 30 seconds rest.
    Best HIIT I've done so far is Tabata workout. Sprint at 100% speed for 20 sec, rest for 10, repeat 8 times total. It takes 4 minutes only and it's a KILLER. We've done that for 3 weeks with my buddies before cycling from London to Paris and we were in perfect shape thanks to Tabata

Boxing/Wrestling Brah Rousinthehous's Avatar
    Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If any of you are tired of running, I highly suggest working a heavy bag.

Get some good wraps, gloves, and get the form down on some basic punches. 3 minute intervals with 1 minute rest, or HIIT style 30 second on 30 second off has worked great for me. I hardly run but my mile dropped from over 8+ minutes to mid 6 minutes from just boxing. It's a lot of fun too and a HUGE stress relief. Just make sure to learn the form or you can bash up your wrists.
    4 Month Cut Progress - Start: 188lbs 30%BF --> Current 149lbs 14%BF. [Finished]
    3 Month Bulk Progress - Start: 149lbs%14BF --> Current 157lbs 15%BF. [Currently Eating]
    Bench 205x5
    Deadlift 300x3
    Squat 225x5
    Ricer crew, living my life 20 second quarter miles at a time
    "Don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion" - Muhammad Ali.

SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwagSoSick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been running 4 times a week for 11 years and can't confirm

Originally Posted by Rousinthehous View Post
    If any of you are tired of running, I highly suggest working a heavy bag.

Get some good wraps, gloves, and get the form down on some basic punches. 3 minute intervals with 1 minute rest, or HIIT style 30 second on 30 second off has worked great for me. I hardly run but my mile dropped from over 8+ minutes to mid 6 minutes from just boxing. It's a lot of fun too and a HUGE stress relief. Just make sure to learn the form or you can bash up your wrists.
    Yup that's a good one for the days when the weather sucks too. See background of my avi.

Boxing/Wrestling Brah Rousinthehous's Avatar
    Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rousinthehous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by scullin View Post
    Yup that's a good one for the days when the weather sucks too. See background of my avi.
    Hehe das it mane!
    4 Month Cut Progress - Start: 188lbs 30%BF --> Current 149lbs 14%BF. [Finished]
    3 Month Bulk Progress - Start: 149lbs%14BF --> Current 157lbs 15%BF. [Currently Eating]
    Bench 205x5
    Deadlift 300x3
    Squat 225x5
    Ricer crew, living my life 20 second quarter miles at a time
    "Don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion" - Muhammad Ali.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good night sweet knees.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JihadJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ehh

Why not do fukking manual labor or calisthenics?