dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Woking out 2 days a week

Hey everyone,

I recently took a job transfer. (Long Island to Manhattan) The gym I'm a part of was right by my old job site so i used to go before work. (UPS driver) For the time being my commute is a mess. I have a gym close to where I live now, but I don't want to join up with them because I plan on moving within the next 3 months. So for the time being I can only get out to my gym on the weekends.

So my question is this; what is the best way to go about exercising with only 2 days? I don't need much cardio. We walk everywhere in Manhattan. Any help is appreciated.

Matt

pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000) pterry0404 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's a tough situation. Would your local gym allow you to purchase a month to month membership? If not, I'd recommend you run a full body routine that has a Workout A and Workout B that you can both days. I think StrongLifts is set up like that.

dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirty moose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pterry0404 View Post
    That's a tough situation. Would your local gym allow you to purchase a month to month membership? If not, I'd recommend you run a full body routine that has a Workout A and Workout B that you can both days. I think StrongLifts is set up like that.
    I will look into it. Thanks a lot.

Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your situation really sucks because the full-body programs are heavily dependent upon having rest between workout days (as you'll be hitting the same muscle groups on each workout). If you can only go 2 days a week, and those days have to be back to back, I'd consider a high volume upper/lower split. It's definitely not ideal though.
    *Will Do Pullups for Reps Crew*
    *I Bench with Bumpers to Look Strong Crew*

Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey! Jim Wendler has an article out on this, check it out.

http://www.t-nation.com/training/eff...g-for-busy-men
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

Yes it does suck, but it's only temporary. Just gotta suck it up for the next few months. I will look at the busy man training.

Thanks guys.