GripAllTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GripAllTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GripAllTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GripAllTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GripAllTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GripAllTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GripAllTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GripAllTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GripAllTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GripAllTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GripAllTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Olympic lifting and scoliosis

Is having scoliosis gonna make my results worse (slower and weaker) than someone who does not have?
    Is there anyone here with scoliosis who does olympic lifting? How does it affect you when training and after a session?
    Do you know any famous Oly lifters with scoliosis? (not talking about powerlifters, so don't mention Lamar Gant).

wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i believe that oly lifting gonna help you with scoliosis cos
    you gonna have your back straight all the time
    like lordosis
    Zeus be with us

misc is an official wk's nest
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166436181

5 times mod negged crew

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GripAllTheWay View Post
    Is having scoliosis gonna make my results worse (slower and weaker) than someone who does not have?
    Is there anyone here with scoliosis who does olympic lifting? How does it affect you when training and after a session?
    Do you know any famous Oly lifters with scoliosis? (not talking about powerlifters, so don't mention Lamar Gant).
    I have scoliosis, and I've been just fine with it. I do have a slight tendency to tweak my lower back on the right side, the side that my spine turns. The biggest effect I've noticed with training, is a slight unevenness you have to be aware of and work to keep the bar balanced.

I don't know any famous or elite Olympic lifters with scoliosis, but I'm sure they exist out there.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

dogdigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogdigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogdigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogdigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogdigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogdigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogdigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogdigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogdigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogdigger will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogdigger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had back surgery for a bad disc a few years ago and have another herniated one. For me making sure to take in a big breath and hold it to really support the spine made all the difference. I use a belt to help increase the pressure as well. Not sure if this will relate to your condition though.
    Commercial Pilot and Flight Instructor. Visit my YouTube channel for instructional videos and cool flights I have made around the world.
    www.YouTube.com/northstaraero

Best lifts
    Gym/Comp
    430/430
    325/305
    465/473