Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CaptainKirill View Post
    Sometimes I think that all the things you do, even miscing can bring you to sucess and knowledge. If I never step foot on misc I probably wouldn't have found gems like this, and now my destiny takes over that I can read all of this and learn from it.

Question for older brahs!!!:
    Do you believe in predetermined life? Dont you believe that some of your experiences were random and meaningful like for example finding this thread as a sign for me, young kid to learn more about life and wisdom...do you think sometimes life works out on its own and you consciously dont realize that?
    Yes

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    48-yr old checking in - came in to post almost exactly this, but Zmeister has got it covered. Great advice, here - listen to the Z-man.

Originally Posted by Zmeister View Post
    Enjoy and make the most of everyday like it's the last...

Spend time with family and friends...

Be happy and bring happiness to others...

Don't take life to seriously because you never know what's around the corner...

Don't let negative people bring you down as these are destined to fail in life and will be forever unhappy...

What would you like to know Op?
    - US Air Force Veteran Crew
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Hits Clear on Calculator at Least 3 times Crew
    - P90X / Insanity / Asylum Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew
    - Plays Hoop but Can't Guard a Treestump Crew

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaptainKirill View Post
    The parents thing...god how much I agree with you. I think I am at the end of my sh*tty teen phase and Damn when I look back I feel shame. I thought I knew what life was about and chit and NOW im sitting here just in shock how stupid I was.
    You will go through those feels again several times in your life.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zmeister View Post
    Enjoy and make the most of everyday like it's the last...

Spend time with family and friends...

Be happy and bring happiness to others...

Don't take life to seriously because you never know what's around the corner...

Don't let negative people bring you down as these are destined to fail in life and will be forever unhappy...

What would you like to know Op?
    Originally Posted by Chairman7w View Post
    48-yr old checking in - came in to post almost exactly this, but Zmeister has got it covered. Great advice, here - listen to the Z-man.

to this I add tell the people you love that you love them every time you get a chance, you never know when it will be the last time you get a chance to do so...

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't assume that life is or should be always wonderful. Sometimes it just plain sucks. Sometimes it can suck for a long time.
    How you handle those times is what makes the difference. A positive attitude can take you a long way and get you past the tough times.
    You'll enjoy the good times (and they will come) so much more if you have been through trials.

I believe this is why a good marriage can fail. The hard times come and someone gives up and gets out.
    But if life is always easy, then it actually sucks.
    It's the hard that makes it great.
    You get the most satisfaction when you can rise above and overcome.

Climbing a hill is nothing and gets boring. That's why people climb Mt Everest. If you look into what that is like, it mostly sucks and is miserable, the entire time. But it's all worth it when you reach the summit.
    Approach life that way. Climb Mt Everest, not some little hill. But enjoy the little hills, too!

You can't grow muscles with pink dumbells. You gotta use the big plates and go through the pain. Same with life. You grow and learn from tough times.
    You are alive. Always be happy about that. Life is a wonderful gift and if you have that attitude, you'll even learn to enjoy the tough times and even glory in them.
    If you can do that, you've made it.
    Last edited by porcupinetree; 01-20-2015 at 10:32 AM.

Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000) Snafu is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm 35 and here's my .02 and some things I wish someone had told me. First though, it shows a lot that you would seek advice from others who are older and more experienced than yourself; that speaks volumes. Continue to do that throughout your life and you'll do well.

1. Immediately buy copies of 'Think and Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill and 'The Richest Man in Babylon' by George S. Clason. Read each once a year and put the principles they teach into practice in your life.

2. If you become involved with a girl that meet these criteria I strongly suggest you consider a serious relationship with her:
    *She feels comfortable enough to leave the house in sweatpants.
    *She can admit when she's wrong, hopefully with very little prodding from you.
    *She respects her parents and gets along with them.
    *She's good with kids even if she never wants any of her own.
    *She's not a prude.
    *She rarely has negative things to say (very important).

3. Throughout life when you start feeling complacent (and you will) keep this quote in mind, "Your dreams of success are my nightmares of mediocrity."

4. When it comes to work, don't speak unless you can *truly* add value to the conversation. People may label you as quiet, arrogant, antisocial, etc. but when you do speak people will actually listen and you may actually be able to implement some change. This applies to any job. I've been in the IT field for 17 years and it took me over a decade to "discover" this for myself and hindsight being 20/20 I realize it cost me a few jobs, promotions and in general, I simply made things harder for myself. A lot of folks older than myself know the quote, "Still waters run deep." and can appreciate someone who doesn't have to constantly run their mouth.

5. When it comes to money, you absolutely must understand the stock market. I feel very confident in saying that 99% of American adults are clueless about it. When the evening news comes on and the reporter says, "The Dow was up 200+ today..." you need to understand what that means and why it's important. I've been daytrading since I was 20 years old (with some success and some failure) and have learned that the world, everything you see around you is affected by the various markets around the world, mainly the markets here in the United States. This is the truth. Do the following and you'll be light years ahead of everyone else: Open up a simple IRA at any online brokerage (eTrade is fine), put aside some money from every paycheck (automatic direct deposit) to said IRA and learn how to invest properly (investing and trading are 2 totally different beasts). To build a basic understanding read, 'Getting Started in Stocks' by Alvin D. Hall. Try and watch CNBC whenever you can. Don't let anyone else manage your money. Laugh at anyone who boasts about being able to get you an 8-10% return a year on your money (8-10% is a joke, you can easily teach yourself to get more). Doing this, (#5), will figuratively pay you peace of mind dividends for the rest of your life.

6. Do not fall into the trap of trying to do many things well. The sooner you realize what you enjoy and can also be paid for, pick that and become a Master at it. Read everything you can on the subject. Practice it daily. Talk about it. Become active in that field, blog about it, write essays and submit them-never stop improving once you've figured out that *this* is your thing. Own it.

7. Read. The majority do not read a single book in an entire year. Successful people read at least one book a month. Knowledge is *not* power but it will make you more interesting and the thoughts that come to you will be more profound and useful.

8. Lastly, try not to judge others. This is extremely difficult. This is difficult because it is *so* easy to be a negative person. What you think and what you say are extremely important. Learn to shrug things off. I'm not advocating going through life without ever getting angry, putting someone in their place or if worse comes to worse having to stomp a ****ing mudhole in someone. Become *very* adept at judging situations and the *correct* and *appropriate* response. Negative thoughts and actions are the breeding ground for a life that's full of fail.

Now at your age I would've probably read half of that and put zero of it into practice. You'll save yourself a lot of trouble if you *simply consider* the above and what the other older, experienced brahs in here have to say. Good luck young man.

CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Snafu View Post
    I'm 35 and here's my .02 and some things I wish someone had told me. First though, it shows a lot that you would seek advice from others who are older and more experienced than yourself; that speaks volumes. Continue to do that throughout your life and you'll do well.

1. Immediately buy copies of 'Think and Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill and 'The Richest Man in Babylon' by George S. Clason. Read each once a year and put the principles they teach into practice in your life.

2. If you become involved with a girl that meet these criteria I strongly suggest you consider a serious relationship with her:
    *She's not a prude.

3. Throughout life when you start feeling complacent (and you will) keep this quote in mind, "Your dreams of success are my nightmares of mediocrity."

4. When it comes to work, don't speak unless you can *truly* add value to the conversation. People may label you as quiet, arrogant, antisocial, etc. but when you do speak people will actually listen and you may actually be able to implement some change. This applies to any job. I've been in the IT field for 17 years and it took me over a decade to "discover" this for myself and hindsight being 20/20 I realize it cost me a few jobs, promotions and in general, I simply made things harder for myself. A lot of folks older than myself know the quote, "Still waters run deep." and can appreciate someone who doesn't have to constantly run their mouth.

5. When it comes to money, you absolutely must understand the stock market. I feel very confident in saying that 99% of American adults are clueless about it. When the evening news comes on and the reporter says, "The Dow was up 200+ today..." you need to understand what that means and why it's important. I've been daytrading since I was 20 years old (with some success and some failure) and have learned that the world, everything you see around you is affected by the various markets around the world, mainly the markets here in the United States. This is the truth. Do the following and you'll be light years ahead of everyone else: Open up a simple IRA at any online brokerage (eTrade is fine), put aside some money from every paycheck (automatic direct deposit) to said IRA and learn how to invest properly (investing and trading are 2 totally different beasts). To build a basic understanding read, 'Getting Started in Stocks' by Alvin D. Hall. Try and watch CNBC whenever you can. Don't let anyone else manage your money. Laugh at anyone who boasts about being able to get you an 8-10% return a year on your money (8-10% is a joke, you can easily teach yourself to get more). Doing this, (#5), will figuratively pay you peace of mind dividends for the rest of your life.

6. Do not fall into the trap of trying to do many things well. The sooner you realize what you enjoy and can also be paid for, pick that and become a Master at it. Read everything you can on the subject. Practice it daily. Talk about it. Become active in that field, blog about it, write essays and submit them-never stop improving once you've figured out that *this* is your thing. Own it.

7. Read. The majority do not read a single book in an entire year. Successful people read at least one book a month. Knowledge is *not* power but it will make you more interesting and the thoughts that come to you will be more profound and useful.

8. Lastly, try not to judge others. This is extremely difficult. This is difficult because it is *so* easy to be a negative person. What you think and what you say are extremely important. Learn to shrug things off. I'm not advocating going through life without ever getting angry, putting someone in their place or if worse comes to worse having to stomp a ****ing mudhole in someone. Become *very* adept at judging situations and the *correct* and *appropriate* response. Negative thoughts and actions are the breeding ground for a life that's full of fail.

Now at your age I would've probably read half of that and put zero of it into practice. You'll save yourself a lot of trouble if you *simply consider* the above and what the other older, experienced brahs in here have to say. Good luck young man.
    I dont understand stocks...Nothing...I see nothing.

I watched Wolf Of Wall Street , read some wiki articles and still dont understand anything. Still I appreciate your input, what you and other guys say here can aid us young generation in future. Love u bro

l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Snafu View Post

*She's not a prude.

Holy ****. Am I you at 25? You've read me like a fuking book.
    "Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by."

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    don't chase women and don't get tied down young. if anything, chase your dreams, chase education, chase a career. once you've reached those goals and find a successful career, women will be chasing you

go off and travel, see the world.

take care of your body. being young, you take it for granted. once you get to your mid 30s, you'll start feeling the aches and pains. you'll come to a point where you'll be working out smarter.
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    find what you are passionate about and pursue it furiously.
    travel often
    worry about yourself over others
    start doing yoga and keep doing it
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you have something you want to do in life - travel, go back to school, total change of direction in career...WHATEVER...do it. you can afford to take risks while you are young. the older you get the more conservative you will become as regards most things.
    ***Georgia Crew***

Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Save 10% of every pay check minimum and invest it. No questions asked.

Never ever go into debt. Unless it's on a house/education. If you can't pay for it now. You don't deserve to have it. Work for it then pay for it with cash you have.

My biggest pieces of advice I wish I'd been given/had taken. As long as you're not working part time at a fast food restaurant and you take that advice you'll be comfortable and happy when you retire.
    My loony bun is fine

Magnum1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Magnum1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Magnum1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Magnum1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Magnum1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Magnum1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Magnum1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Magnum1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Magnum1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Magnum1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Magnum1981 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Joska View Post
    Read as much as you can. Wish I'd taken this advice in high school.
    You could read until you turn blue, but nothing will replace experience. It's ok to mess up. We're not programmed bots. I think it's much better to mess up and learn from it than doing that in your 30's and 40's.

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do not fukc around and mess up your credit; that chit will take years to fix and will come back to haunt you. get a credit report and try to fix whatever problems you have now.

by investment property. I bought my first house when I was 22. while most of my friends were off buying nice cars with all of their post deployment money, I used it as a down payment on a condo. i feel like a dumb ass cuz i sold it a year and a half later; made a lot of money, but at the same time have nothing to show for it. if i still had that property, it would probably be paid off and i would be getting passive income.
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by scullin View Post
    Determination, not giving up or taking the easy way out of things. Also attitude is everything especially when in a potential bad situation. Keep positive and you will make it.

I was happy for about 7 of the 10 I was married. And my bro has been married about 20 and my sister has been married over 20 and are both still happy in their marriages. But the majority of the time it's a crap shoot. Even if you marry someone that's seemingly ideal, people change and chit happens. The odds are not good but it's possible to make it.
    Very Strong responses. Thank you.

Originally Posted by Negligence View Post
    Just a few things to add that I see discussed often enough on here:

1) Don't buy something large with cash (car, etc.). Believing that cash is best, or you "can't afford it if you can't pay cash", is absolutely backwards. Using other people's money is best because it keeps cash in your pocket for other things. As long as you are borrowing for the right purpose and on a low interest rate, it makes no sense to spend large amounts in cash on anything. Finance, finance, finance. Asset-rich, cash-poor is a risky way to live your life.

2) Don't skimp out on major purchases. (I learned this the hard way running my own business which uses a lot of expensive equipment).

3) If you believe that height, aesthetics, and salary matter most to be successful in life and with women, you are searching for the wrong women.

4) Family is more important than anything else. It's easy to lose sight of this in your 20s.

5) Don't feel like you have to lift heavy and post big numbers just because other's do. It's an ego-chasing, never-ending game.
    Solid. Thanks m8.
    "Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by."

antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bassackwards View Post
    don't chase women and don't get tied down young. if anything, chase your dreams, chase education, chase a career. once you've reached those goals and find a successful career, women will be chasing you

go off and travel, see the world.

take care of your body. being young, you take it for granted. once you get to your mid 30s, you'll start feeling the aches and pains. you'll come to a point where you'll be working out smarter.
    Reminder for people who fall into depression thinking they 'need' a gf when the rest of their life is not up to par
    --
    Personally I would love to travel more but it's hard to justify when in debt, but if I waited until all debt was paid off it could take years
    Going to read Richest Man in Babylon and Think and Grow Rich ASAP as someone else suggested
    *** Canadian Crew ***
    *** Misc Snowboard Crew ***
    *** The Leafs are gonna make it next year crew ***
    *** Murse Crew ***

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    and old dude (in his 80's) told me this one:

Don't go shaking a whore tree and expect for an angel to fall in your lap...

Lord knows I've shaken my fair share of whore trees...

Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChiBearsfan View Post
    Put a minimum of 10% of your income in your 401K/retirement plan.
    Terrible advice confirmed. Fill your 401k until it's match is maxed, then open an IRA.

Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump. Great thread, need more self improvement threads on the misc. I know its bb.com but if you want to get technical your mind is part of your body

Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyline89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump + repped solid advice
    -Misc Cologne Crew-

Skinnyfuark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinnyfuark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinnyfuark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinnyfuark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinnyfuark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinnyfuark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinnyfuark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinnyfuark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinnyfuark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinnyfuark is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skinnyfuark is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fking girls from work yay or nay? also a funny quote from my godfather "God sure loved *******s because he made plenty of them"

about400pounds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) about400pounds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) about400pounds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) about400pounds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) about400pounds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) about400pounds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) about400pounds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) about400pounds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) about400pounds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) about400pounds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) about400pounds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by irish brah View Post
    If you haven't travelled the world, do it now while you're still young.

Find a nice girl now because by the time they hit 30 most are washed up (srs)

Until you find a nice girl slay everything that moves, you'll be with the nice girl long enough.

Best of luck young Jedi.
    Where would you meet nice girls? Inb4 the bar

irish brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irish brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irish brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irish brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irish brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irish brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irish brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irish brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irish brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irish brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irish brah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by about400pounds View Post
    Where would you meet nice girls? Inb4 the bar

Anywhere dude, I just met one at the airport two weeks ago and another walking her dog at the park the other night......

Try not to be a anti-social retard and you'll be fine.

I met the girl from the airport last Friday night for a drink and she told me she was so impressed that I has the confidence to ask for her number, it's not something I would usually do but I just went for it after we chatted for awhile. Why not, I had nothing to lose.

My 2015 goals is to seize every chance.
    keep rep trading out of your sig line

*Official Misc Blue Eyes Crew*

roosky11 is just really nice. (+1000) roosky11 is just really nice. (+1000) roosky11 is just really nice. (+1000) roosky11 is just really nice. (+1000) roosky11 is just really nice. (+1000) roosky11 is just really nice. (+1000) roosky11 is just really nice. (+1000) roosky11 is just really nice. (+1000) roosky11 is just really nice. (+1000) roosky11 is just really nice. (+1000) roosky11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump for moar boar.
    Official MISC Coffee Drinkers V2 thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149174613
    ~California Crew~
    -Misc Night Crew-