View Poll Results: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, BELIEVING HE DIED ON THE CROSS N ROSE AGAIN?

Voters
830. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

133 16.02%
  • NO

354 42.65%
  • I ALREADY ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST

248 29.88%
  • OTHER

95 11.45%
Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ITT: you can find most brainwashed people on misc

matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matnificnt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tzaddiq View Post
    How da fuk did this thread from the 1400s end up in 2015?
    http://faculty.winthrop.edu/stonebra...k/religion.htm

I can't speak for Canada, but from America's inception to now, church attendance has increased. I'm not sure about the accuracy of this, but I've seen the statistic floating around for a while.
    *Bulking Crew*
    *Arsenal Crew*
    12/12/13- The day the misc. defeated the mods
    24/4/14- The day the mods got their revenge

TheBroskii is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBroskii is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBroskii is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBroskii is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBroskii is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBroskii is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBroskii is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBroskii is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBroskii is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBroskii is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBroskii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    someone look at my rant on page 4...I want opinions on my thoughts

Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Candice_B View Post
    Not addressing the lies the bible spews and avoiding it entirely is one of your strong points...
    There are no lies in the Bible. Give me an example of what you are talking about.

Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There are no lies in the Bible. Give me an example of what you are talking about.

darko12 hacked my account Candice_B's Avatar
    Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Paddington View Post

These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time. (KJV) 2 Samuel 23:8
    These are the names of David's mighty men: Josheb-Basshebeth, a Tahkemonite, was chief of the Three; he raised his spear against eight hundred men, whom he killed in one encounter. (NIV)

These are the names of the mighty men whom David had: Josheb-basshe'beth a Tah-che'monite; he was chief of the three; he wielded his spear against eight hundred whom he slew at one time. (RSV)

And this is the number of the mighty men whom David had; Jashobeam, an Hachmonite, the chief of the captains: he lifted up his spear against three hundred slain by him at one time. (KJV) 1 Chronicles 11:11
    this is the list of David's mighty men: Jashobeam, a Hacmonite, was chief of the officers; he raised his spear against three hundred men, whom he killed in one encounter. (NIV)

This is an account of David's mighty men: Jasho'be-am, a Hach'monite, was chief of the three; he wielded his spear against three hundred whom he slew at one time. (RSV)

86 years old

And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram. Genesis 16:16

More than 135 years old

Our father Abraham ... dwelt in Haran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed himself into this land. Acts 7:2-4
    And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram. Genesis 11:26 .

And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years; and Terah died in Haran. Genesis 11:32

In the first creation story, humans are created after the other animals.

And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:25-27

In the second story, humans were created before the other animals.

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. Genesis 2:18-19

In the first creation story, the first man and woman were created simultaneously.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:25-27

In the second account, the man was created first, then the animals, then the woman from the man's rib.

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them.... And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. Genesis 2:18-22

SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by missmyex View Post
    If there is a god why doesn't he just make everyone happy and eliminate all evil? Surely he is god and he can control everyone and everything in this world. Why not make it a good place. Why punish people for being evil when he can just turn everything into good.

Why not take every wild animal and throw it in a cage at the zoo? They would be safe, free of predators, well-fed, and have access to all of our modern medicines? Sounds like a good idea I'll get my tranquilizers
    "That's the cool thing about lifting weights, man. They get older, I stay the same age." - David Wooderson

darko12 hacked my account Candice_B's Avatar
    Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SolidOakie View Post
    Why not take every wild animal and throw it in a cage at the zoo? They would be safe, free of predators, well-fed, and have access to all of our modern medicines? Sounds like a good idea I'll get my tranquilizers
    An Abrahamic God does not exist, it's just part of the program they are trying to feed.

These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time. (KJV) 2 Samuel 23:8
    These are the names of David's mighty men: Josheb-Basshebeth, a Tahkemonite, was chief of the Three; he raised his spear against eight hundred men, whom he killed in one encounter. (NIV)

These are the names of the mighty men whom David had: Josheb-basshe'beth a Tah-che'monite; he was chief of the three; he wielded his spear against eight hundred whom he slew at one time. (RSV)

And this is the number of the mighty men whom David had; Jashobeam, an Hachmonite, the chief of the captains: he lifted up his spear against three hundred slain by him at one time. (KJV) 1 Chronicles 11:11
    this is the list of David's mighty men: Jashobeam, a Hacmonite, was chief of the officers; he raised his spear against three hundred men, whom he killed in one encounter. (NIV)

This is an account of David's mighty men: Jasho'be-am, a Hach'monite, was chief of the three; he wielded his spear against three hundred whom he slew at one time. (RSV)

86 years old

And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram. Genesis 16:16

More than 135 years old

Our father Abraham ... dwelt in Haran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed himself into this land. Acts 7:2-4

And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years; and Terah died in Haran. Genesis 11:32

And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:25-27

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. Genesis 2:18-19

In the first creation story, the first man and woman were created simultaneously.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:25-27

In the second account, the man was created first, then the animals, then the woman from the man's rib.

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them.... And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. Genesis 2:18-22
    Where is the contradiction?

An Abrahamic God does not exist, it's just part of the program they are trying to feed.
    Oh come on now. The truth is in the facts. The facts support the God of the Bible being the truth.

I'm not following this train of thought.

Originally Posted by TheBroskii View Post
    What post number?

What post number?
    ???

Ok.

86 years old

More than 135 years old

You are using different Translations of the Bible to try and make a point that it lies? The Bible wasn't written in English. It is possible for a translation error, but the original texts were unflawed.

It amazes me how fast this forum moves.

LykeAVirgin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LykeAVirgin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LykeAVirgin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LykeAVirgin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LykeAVirgin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LykeAVirgin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LykeAVirgin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LykeAVirgin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LykeAVirgin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LykeAVirgin is on a distinguished road. (+10) LykeAVirgin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2015 - people still take religion seriously

2nd and 1rd world countrys i understand. they have nothing going for them and need hope and ****
    but first world countrys? lol

fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy chit this thread is still going on?
    She asked me if I'm smoking again
    I said I prolly gotta go in a bit.

Originally Posted by LykeAVirgin View Post
    2015 - people still take religion seriously

2nd and 1rd world countrys i understand. they have nothing going for them and need hope and ****
    but first world countrys? lol
    Jesus Christ is the reason 1st World Countries Exist. Because our Ancestors trusted in Him. Now their children are turning away from Him and I believe He is removing HIs blessings.

Ha ha ha...exactly. Because God is not controlling. He wants us to LIVE.

Please take the time to read this first post if you haven't yet.

You would make that assertion in spite of the evidence that shows that you are wrong?

I'll take your silence to speak for it's self.

I'll take your silence to speak for it's self.
    Please take the time to read this first post.

Which post?

Please take the time to read this first post if you haven't yet.

woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

OP is this guy Jesus?? Because most people would just say hes a bit crazy, but its basically the same thing jesus did, people were just ignorant back then....Just put all your jesus stories in real time and see if it makes sense or if it sounds crazy and cultish
    USC-Cowboys

SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by woody19 View Post

OP is this guy Jesus?? Because most people would just say hes a bit crazy, but its basically the same thing jesus did, people were just ignorant back then....Just put all your jesus stories in real time and see if it makes sense or if it sounds crazy and cultish
    I will answer your question if you will answer mine. How did Jesus prove to the world who He was?

Originally Posted by SuperDick1234 View Post
    Christianity is very provable and there is no evidence that it came from any other religion. It came out of Judaism, because Jesus Christ fulfilled the Law. It's interesting that the links at the bottom of the website are to Satanism sites.