View Poll Results: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS'S GIFT OF SALVATION, BELIEVING HE DIED ON THE CROSS N ROSE AGAIN?

Voters
830. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

133 16.02%
  • NO

354 42.65%
  • I ALREADY ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST

248 29.88%
  • OTHER

95 11.45%
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fnck View Post
    - God makes humans.
    -Puts humans on Earth.
    -Makes up some game that you have to play perfectly or you'll spend the rest of eternity in hell.
    -Loves us unconditionally.
    -Has no problem torturing us because we didn't live to his standards.
    -Can do anything.
    -Can't make humans who can't sin.

Your religion is flawless. No discrepancies that I can see.
    every human sins. its part of life.

you will not go to hell just because you commited sin. as long as that person has sincerely asked for forgiveness.

you have made up stuff in your mind about god, religion etc.... you are very misinformed not to offend you man but i was that way too.

please look into it learn more about the origins of religion in general not just islam. open up your mind a little bit dont just throw the whole idea away.

i don't know if these are your beleifs or your just regurgatating the sstuff that you see on the misc.

anyway you don't have to beleive any of this stuff but atleast go find out for yourself im sure your intelligent enough to connect the dots and understand more where people like me are coming from.

thanks pm me if any questions

shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AMinuss View Post

you will not go to hell just because you commited sin. as long as that person has sincerely asked for forgiveness.

you have made up stuff in your mind about god, religion etc.... you are very misinformed not to offend you man but i was that way too.

please look into it learn more about the origins of religion in general not just islam. open up your mind a little bit dont just throw the whole idea away.

i don't know if these are your beleifs or your just regurgatating the sstuff that you see on the misc.

anyway you don't have to beleive any of this stuff but atleast go find out for yourself im sure your intelligent enough to connect the dots and understand more where people like me are coming from.

far too much work for something we already expect to fail

darko12 hacked my account Candice_B's Avatar
    Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's like everyone is ignoring your comments because they don't know how to reply to them.

"ohh, he's pointing out these terrible/stupid things in the book of which my cult is founded upon?

Hmm, I don't know how to reply. I better ignore him and keep on ignorantly believing in one of the many thousands of religions that have existed."
    Once you wake up and realize that religion is a form of spiritual control you will see through its fallacy.

CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10) CaptainKirill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Inb4 angry atheists and scientists raid this thread

AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Candice_B View Post
    Once you wake up and realize that religion is a form of spiritual control you will see through its fallacy.
    in regards to ur last post

sorry man did not see this. anyway, while i do recognize some of these verses. you should take into consideration that allah, god, ''the father'', has left it in the jewish scriptures, bible etc.. for them to follow the new messenger i.e muhammed pbuh.

because they fail to follow muhammad pbuh but rather reject him and fight him even though god has clearly warned them in their own scriptures not only the quran. this is why they are called disbeilevers. they are simply people who follow their own whims and desires. do you understand?

i respect those scriptures i beileve there are some truths inside the bible and torah. but any real christian would understand that its time to follow the new messenger. and if not that not only did they disbelieve in the quran, theyve also disbelieved in the bible.

this is why god is angry with the disbelievers.

seek out more knowledge try to understand contextually what god is saying in his verses not just those ones that youve quoted but other ones also. and make sure they are all correct.

get in touch with a scholar, sit down and talk ask him questions

Originally Posted by shiimoney View Post
    far too much work for something we already expect to fail
    up to you, i would honestly like for you to inquire but i cant force you to do anything.
    i honestly think too much is at stake for you to just ''expect it to fail'' i hope everything works out for you man.

well.. your right. thats essentially what the bible turned into after a little while.

but hte quran came to bring justice to the people.

I was mocking you. There is no reason that some random book should be taken seriously. Why haven't you addressed any Candice_B's comments? You think all of those are acceptable foundations to base your life around?
    well i havn't began to name any of the foundations i based my life around. not even close..... it would simply take too much time and energy to do so. i couldnt convince you of anything over night.
    its up to you to go find out for yourself. im here to tell you there are enough evidences in the quran and teachings of muhammad, that lead me to the conclusion of islam is the word of god.

there is simply enough evidence whether you like it or not. whether you want them to dissapear or not there are just enough evidences and facts that help us understand that we will stand infront of god one day and we will have to answer to first of all why did we reject him or deny him.

if you are at all concerned about this even the least bit you will inquire about it and find out more...

but hey its future ''me's'' problem right ? thats the attitude that we all have and it needs to change man. not just you im guilty of this too. im not here to win some debate. i've got nothing to gain.

but the choice is up to you. will i inquire more about islam and seek knowledge or will i just sit here and deal with the consequences later.

NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't believe in heaven, no.

I believe it's totally possible there's life after death, and that there's a creator of the universe - but it sure isn't the God of the Bible - he's a man-made invention, like Allah, Krishna, and every other god that's ever existed.

islam is growing at an alarming rate.

many scientists are converting to islam as a result of what they are seeing. if such rational and intelligent people are going through this

why doesnt it atleast peak some sort of curiosity inside of you.

so quick to dismiss things man

i hope everything works out. let me know if you need anything

fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I was a "Christian" for the first 16 years of my life. I even went to a Christian school when I was younger. I still have all of my books and stuff. I know all about religion. That's why it is so easy for me to debunk any Christians. I know the basics behind Islam as well, and it isn't too hard to debunk that cult, either.

The only misinformed person here is you. You've spent your whole life only believing and trusting in this one source. You've been told your whole life that your religion is the only thing that truly matters. I understand that it's hard to break free from that mind control. I'm sure that you legitimately can't even imagine a life in which religion is not in it.

You need to think for yourself. You say you've "done your research", but I'm sure you've always done it through unreliable sources, didn't understand it, or you were looking at it through rose-colored glasses, meaning that put religion in front of all of the evidence. And then you wonder why none of it makes sense.

And my point in the previous comment was that God meant to make perfect humans, but phucked up. At least, that is the way it was in the Bible. Satan saw that humans were not perfect, why couldn't God. Yada yada Satan tries to dethrone God and is sent to Hell to suffer for eternity, yada yada.

But, if God is a perfect being that is capable of anything, why couldn't he make perfect humans?

And you failed to address my other statement. If God/Allah loves us so much, why is he more than content sending us to hell for eternity just because we didn't live our 70 years on Earth as he specified we do. And how does that even make sense? The 70 years we have on Earth dictates how we will live for the rest of eternity? God/Allah obviously knows that there's some reasonable discrepancies regarding religion down here on Earth, why is he punishing 80% of his "children" without giving them a second chance?

There's so much wrong with the philosophy behind religion. There's even more wrong when it tries to collide with science and history.
    Last edited by fnck; 01-19-2015 at 10:41 PM.
    She asked me if I'm smoking again
    I said I prolly gotta go in a bit.

fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fnck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    islam is growing at an alarming rate.

many scientists are converting to islam as a result of what they are seeing. if such rational and intelligent people are going through this

why doesnt it atleast peak some sort of curiosity inside of you.

so quick to dismiss things man

i hope everything works out. let me know if you need anything
    No scientists are converting to Islam because of what they are seeing.

I've looked plenty into Islam. It's a cult. And nothing more.
    She asked me if I'm smoking again
    I said I prolly gotta go in a bit.

Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Candice_B is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in regards to ur last post

sorry man did not see this. anyway, while i do recognize some of these verses. you should take into consideration that allah, god, ''the father'', has left it in the jewish scriptures, bible etc.. for them to follow the new messenger i.e muhammed pbuh.

because they fail to follow muhammad pbuh but rather reject him and fight him even though god has clearly warned them in their own scriptures not only the quran. this is why they are called disbeilevers. they are simply people who follow their own whims and desires. do you understand?

i respect those scriptures i beileve there are some truths inside the bible and torah. but any real christian would understand that its time to follow the new messenger. and if not that not only did they disbelieve in the quran, theyve also disbelieved in the bible.

this is why god is angry with the disbelievers.

seek out more knowledge try to understand contextually what god is saying in his verses not just those ones that youve quoted but other ones also. and make sure they are all correct.

get in touch with a scholar, sit down and talk ask him questions
    Okay so you're coming at this thread with the Islamic view.

Dude you understand that the Jews wrote all 3 books and wrote themselves as the chosen ones. Total BS and do some research that doesn't jive with your personal preconceptions.

Bible scholars have more than favorable agreed that the garden of eden was a rip off of Sumerian texts, Epic of Gilgamesh, adapa and the south wind. David and Goliath is a rehash of Isis and Set. The Nazarene is fictitious and is a rip off of Astaroth.

I could go on for days but I'd rather do this.

I was a "Christian" for the first 16 years of my life. I even went to a Christian school when I was younger. I still have all of my books and stuff. I know all about religion. That's why it is so easy for me to debunk any Christians. I know the basics behind Islam as well, and it isn't too hard to debunk that cult, either.

The only misinformed person here is you. You've spent your whole life only believing and trusting in this one source. You've been told your whole life that your religion is the only thing that truly matters. I understand that it's hard to break free from that mind control. I'm sure that you legitimately can't even imagine a life in which religion is not in it.

You need to think for yourself. You say you've "done your research", but I'm sure you've always done it through unreliable sources, didn't understand it, or you were looking at it through rose-colored glasses, meaning that put religion in front of all of the evidence. And then you wonder why none of it makes sense.

And my point in the previous comment was that God meant to make perfect humans, but phucked up. At least, that is the way it was in the Bible. Satan saw that humans were not perfect, why couldn't God. Yada yada Satan tries to dethrone God and is sent to Hell to suffer for eternity, yada yada.

But, if God is a perfect being that is capable of anything, why couldn't he make perfect humans?

And you failed to address my other statement. If God/Allah loves us so much, why is he more than content sending us to hell for eternity just because we didn't live our 70 years on Earth as he specified we do. And how does that even make sense? The 70 years we have on Earth dictates how we will live for the rest of eternity? God/Allah obviously knows that there's some reasonable discrepancies down here on Earth, why is he punishing 80% of his "children" without giving them a second chance?

There's so much wrong with the philosophy behind religion. There's even more wrong when it tries to collide with science and history.
    the whole beileve in religion thing from rose glasses isnt true for me. nor is it true for many people converting everyday at an alarming rate. islam is on pace to becoming #1 religion world wide.

god created man with free will, and inserted in him desires.

you have a chance right now, until the day you die or until the day the sun rises from the west. this is plenty of time for you to seek out the truth for yourself. ask a scholar bring him a list of all your questions.

history and science only support the quran. theory of evolution for example was refuted and is actually a baseless theory. A theory which only darwin used as a standpoint to help mesure his findings not an actually legitimate theory. says it himself go read charles darwin origin of species.
    the quran is a book of facts always was always will be. if you've never read it. you ca'T have an opinion only makes sense right ?

go read it for yourself man you are doing yourself a huge disservice.

Okay so you're coming at this thread with the Islamic view.

Dude you understand that the Jews wrote all 3 books and wrote themselves as the chosen ones. Total BS and do some research that doesn't jive with your personal preconceptions.

Bible scholars have more than favorable agreed that the garden of eden was a rip off of Sumerian texts, Epic of Gilgamesh, adapa and the south wind. David and Goliath is a rehash of Isis and Set. The Nazarene is fictitious and is a rip off of Astaroth.

I could go on for days but I'd rather do this.

false

false
    Please show me how you are right.

I spent months reading scholars research about the old testament and the new testament, the Talmud and the Quran.
    These were real scientist and mostly unbiased.

If you start with anything pro islam or any other religious view you automatically have a bias.

missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100)
    Please show me how you are right.

I spent months reading scholars research about the old testament and the new testament, the Talmud and the Quran.
    These were real scientist and mostly unbiased.

If you start with anything pro islam or any other religious view you automatically have a bias.
    Shut up bitch, answer my post "If there is a god why doesn't he just make everyone happy and eliminate all evil? Surely he is god and he can control everyone and everything in this world. Why not make it a good place. Why punish people for being evil when he can just turn everything into good. ". In your case Allah

shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) shiimoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the whole beileve in religion thing from rose glasses isnt true for me. nor is it true for many people converting everyday at an alarming rate. islam is on pace to becoming #1 religion world wide.

god created man with free will, and inserted in him desires.

you have a chance right now, until the day you die or until the day the sun rises from the west. this is plenty of time for you to seek out the truth for yourself. ask a scholar bring him a list of all your questions.

history and science only support the quran. theory of evolution for example was refuted and is actually a baseless theory. A theory which only darwin used as a standpoint to help mesure his findings not an actually legitimate theory. says it himself go read charles darwin origin of species.
    the quran is a book of facts always was always will be. if you've never read it. you ca'T have an opinion only makes sense right ?

go read it for yourself man you are doing yourself a huge disservice.
    Baseless theory? The bases of evolution have been proven and accepted as much as other scientific facts have been. Also the Qur'an itself says it's not 100% literal "fact"

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by missmyex View Post
    If there is a god why doesn't he just make everyone happy and eliminate all evil? Surely he is god and he can control everyone and everything in this world. Why not make it a good place. Why punish people for being evil when he can just turn everything into good.
    Define good. Define evil. Why does everyone think that human logic = correct logic? When a lion rips into a gazelle is that evil or is it just life?

The arrogance and vanity of human beings is AMAZING (that is not a personal attack... it is a general perspective i have of people).
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100) missmyex is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by faxanadu View Post
    Define good. Define evil. Why does everyone think that human logic = correct logic? When a lion rips into a gazelle is that evil or is it just life?

The arrogance and vanity of human beings is AMAZING.
    Are you retarded? People getting killed and mrudered everyday and children being poverty. Why can't god just make everyone happy and make the world peaceful. After all he did create the world right? He can do anything.

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpiderBro View Post
    yo quick question if god threw down a flood and killed everyone but noah like a few thousand years ago, why do civilizations have unbroken recorded history going back longer than that
    Maybe because someone like you misinterpreted the bible?
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

Are you retarded? People getting killed and mrudered everyday and children being poverty. Why can't god just make everyone happy and make the world peaceful. After all he did create the world right? He can do anything.
    Happiness is a choice. Therefore, a better question is why do they choose to be unhappy?

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

Shut up bitch, answer my post "If there is a god why doesn't he just make everyone happy and eliminate all evil? Surely he is god and he can control everyone and everything in this world. Why not make it a good place. Why punish people for being evil when he can just turn everything into good. ". In your case Allah
    Tha fuark you talking about?

And what are you inferring? Are you Islamic?

Evil is Believing in the false gods Yahweh and its cohorts.

Chimpanzees have been known to kill other chimps. Does that make them evil? Since when does being poor = something of evil?

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why is there no proof of christs existence outside of the bible?

Jesus never existed. Do your research.

Um... It's undeniable that he existed.
    Tons of other historical texts verify that he existed and died on the cross.
    workout log(April 2020 edition): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178296981

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    If I don't get to enjoy a quality afterlife (assuming it exist), because I didnt believe in a man that may not have even existed 2015 years ago at the decision of the creator of the known universe.

There is something very wrong with that particular being lol. Like he is a sicko
    I agree. How am i better human being for believing someone rose from the dead? What value does that add to anything? How is that applicable to any of the stuff in the Gospels?

"Believe in what He tried to teach without the rigmarole. Piety is not what the lessons bring to people, it's the mistakes they bring to the lessons." - The Man from Earth

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Appalachian Trail 2013

Originally Posted by NicholasMango View Post
    Um... It's undeniable that he existed.
    Tons of other historical texts verify that he existed and died on the cross.
    Wait why is there a new testament and we just turn a blind eye to the old testament?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1525966/jes...ck-at-critics/

Or just keep believing what your spoon fed.

NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wait why is there a new testament and we just turn a blind eye to the old testament?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1525966/jes...ck-at-critics/

Or just keep believing what your spoon fed.
    Who turns a blind eye?
    workout log(April 2020 edition): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178296981

jimmysehu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmysehu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmysehu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

No matter what way you live, always do good to others, so that you can get the same in return. One day every one is gonna die, don't be afraid of hell and don't wish for heaven, do such stuff

Originally Posted by jimmysehu View Post
    No matter what way you live, always do good to others, so that you can get the same in return. One day every one is gonna die, don't be afraid of hell and don't wish for heaven, do such stuff
    You do realize when you die you go to the Astral. Catholics like to call it purgatory or limbo. And they don't believe in ghost. Jews believe that we are empty shells and we have no soul and there is no hell or heaven basically. So they can get away with murder.

The afterlife isn't as specific as religion makes it out to be.