Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    starve myself to death to be leaner crew

helpful crew

BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000) BishopGaines is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Technocracy View Post
    Are they trying to fill a void or are just following what their parents did. Kids are expensive, why not a nice parrot or cat?

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if your bloodline is worthy, you'll understand why op.. lol
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

jollyhorning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    Because they are not selfish, shallow and pointless wastes of skin like you OP.
    Now, now, is it not more selfish to bore a kid into this hellish world because you want to make something that looks like yourself? If I have a kid I think I'm going to throw it on the barbie and make some baby-back ribs. This results in: 1) avoiding 18 years of paying and caring for a screaming, vomiting, pooping child and 2) getting some noms.

... this is why I can't have kids.

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because I love my life and want to give life to others. Its really an amazing power being able to bring new life into the world, or at least being part of the process. Sure there are sacrifices to raising children but the're sacrifices to everything in life. I would feel a bit empty if I didn't have children or at least adopt.

I am sure my positive sentiments towards kids is largely due to the fact that I was raised by loving parents and want to give back. Living life only for myself just seems pointless.

I can't see kids as negative I just can't. I was a child once. Hell I'd rather deal with kids then adults. Adults can be real *******s lmao
    Last edited by sgttom; 01-26-2015 at 03:55 PM.
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1

zSandman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zSandman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zSandman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zSandman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zSandman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zSandman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zSandman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zSandman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zSandman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zSandman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zSandman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Why did your parents have you? Fukken retarded ass question.

If everyone thought like that no one would be born.

RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sgttom View Post
    Because I love my life and want to give life to others. Its really an amazing power being able to bring new life into the world, or at least being part of the process. Sure there are sacrifices to raising children but the're sacrifices to everything in life. I would feel a bit empty if I didn't have children or at least adapt.

I am sure my positive sentiments towards kids is largely due to the fact that I was raised by loving parents and want to give back. Living life only for myself just seems pointless.

I can't see kids as negative I just can't. I was a child once. Hell I'd rather deal with kids then adults. Adults can be real *******s lmao
    This. Couldn't have put it better myself.
    **Aussie Crew**
    **Vape Crew**
    **Mountain Bike Crew**
    **1200lb+ Crew**

swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My bloodline must continue or I've failed as a male
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO! Wtf? How does not having kids = being a selfish, shallow and pointless waste of skin. If anything I find the act of having kids being selfish, especially if you can't legitimately provide for them.

Megaman23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Megaman23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Megaman23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Megaman23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Megaman23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Megaman23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Megaman23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Megaman23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Megaman23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Megaman23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Megaman23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Human nature brah. Most ppl want to procreate becuz of biology and all that other chit. I do agree they can be expensive, but hey we humans as rational as we may be, can never truly defeat biology brah. Biology does not see the outside world it only does wat it is supposed to do according to watever instincts/information it has even if it may not be a rational decision in our eyes.
    **12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

**No Marriage Crew**

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't look down at all people who don't have kids, there are lots of people who's circumstances would never allow it to happen (e.g. pathetic FA beta virgins such as yourself).
    Bullchit.

Having kids = hard work.
    Not having kids = easy life.
    This guy is so typical of those married dudes who are miserable and wish they never got tied down. You can just tell by the way this guy talks he wishes everyone was as miserable as him lol! Stop trying to guilt and peer pressure everyone into having children you gigantic *******. Many of the greatest men in history who were 100x the man you are decided not to have children, and many great men in the future will continue that trend, deal with it.

Everyday is Rest-Day VladimirVega's Avatar
    VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VladimirVega is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't look down at all people who don't have kids, there are lots of people who's circumstances would never allow it to happen (e.g. pathetic FA beta virgins such as yourself). I just think most of those who actively decide not to do so are self centred and shallow, and are ending their age old legacy for the sake of playing runescape in their mothers basement and surfing reddit.

You know what - this is the most awesome the world has ever been. Despite all the negativity reported around the world, I personally think the world is a far better place to live than it's ever been. At least in the western world anyway. Who am I to deny another soul entering into existence and being a part of it?
    Bullchit.

Having kids = hard work.
    Not having kids = easy life.
    Just by reading your posts ITT i know you're one of these guys who think he's something better or superior to other people just because you have kids. Having kids or not, thats a decision everyone has to make for themselves. It has nothing to do with being selfish or shallow. Don't tell other people what to do in life you overweight *******.

Dionysiou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dionysiou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dionysiou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dionysiou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dionysiou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dionysiou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dionysiou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dionysiou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dionysiou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dionysiou will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dionysiou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    related:

cliffs: maths brah talks about exponential overpopulation. interesting stuff.
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    raping back since 1821

endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Having a kid is a good way to ruin your life. A lot of guys will have a kids because the bish wants it then they'll have to break their back for the next 18+ years while bitch sits at home watching tv and shopping. You have to sacrifice a lot have a kid. Having a kid means the end of spontaneity, doing whatever the fck you want. Cost too much money, too much work, responsibility.

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by endoskeleton View Post
    Having a kid is a good way to ruin your life. A lot of guys will have a kids because the bish wants it then they'll have to break their back for the next 18+ years while bitch sits at home watching tv and shopping. You have to sacrifice a lot have a kid. Having a kid means the end of spontaneity, doing whatever the fck you want. Cost too much money, too much work, responsibility.
    Obviously if can be a bad idea if you aren't ready, have a bad attitude about it, or you have a poor relationship with wife.
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1

endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Vasectomy crew checking in.