Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Clean and Jerk form check

www.********.com/video.php?v=769374956489128

Pls help me fix the mistakes that I did here

My friend told me that I am curling the bar that its making me catch too far back. like in the bottom I am sitting way back on my heels.
    how can i fix this ?

feel free to critique my jerk too.
    I've been doing olympic weightlifting for only 3months.

Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Powersthetic View Post
    www.********.com/video.php?v=769374956489128

Pls help me fix the mistakes that I did here

My friend told me that I am curling the bar that its making me catch too far back. like in the bottom I am sitting way back on my heels.
    how can i fix this ?

feel free to critique my jerk too.
    I've been doing olympic weightlifting for only 3months.
    That's the problem. I dont see major flaws considering the time you've been at it.

Actually, the main problem I see, it's just a lack of speed and stability...wich is perfectly normal after 3 months.

Just keep practicing and your technique will greatly improved by itself. Overall it's pretty good, and IMO, what will help you the most, is just to get more confident, explosive and solid under the bar.

My tip : get a heavy power clean & power jerk.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149575693&p=977696913#post977696913

Competition lift : 212 kg total (95/117) @ 77 kg

Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powersthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Saintsqc View Post
    That's the problem. I dont see major flaws considering the time you've been at it.

Actually, the main problem I see, it's just a lack of speed and stability...wich is perfectly normal after 3 months.

Just keep practicing and your technique will greatly improved by itself. Overall it's pretty good, and IMO, what will help you the most, is just to get more confident, explosive and solid under the bar.

My tip : get a heavy power clean & power jerk.
    So everything looks good ?
    except the speed and stability ?
    And everything will improve by itself if I keep doing what I'm doing ?

I'm not planning to compete in olys though, I just want to incorporate them in my bodybuilding training.
    because I know you really need a coach when it comes to this.
    I just learned this online
    Thanks for the input

Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Powersthetic View Post
    So everything looks good ?
    except the speed and stability ?
    And everything will improve by itself if I keep doing what I'm doing ?

I'm not planning to compete in olys though, I just want to incorporate them in my bodybuilding training.
    because I know you really need a coach when it comes to this.
    I just learned this online
    Thanks for the input
    Yeah, IMO, keep doing what you are doing (but add more power clean and power jerk) and within 3 months, your form will look a lot better.

Once your speed and stability is better, you will have work to do on your technique. But, actually, no need to focus on the details. It would be like using a rifle to kill a fly
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149575693&p=977696913#post977696913

Competition lift : 212 kg total (95/117) @ 77 kg

wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50) wouldsmashten will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you have on the barbel 2 red on 4 blue plates?

thats 150kg
    Zeus be with us

misc is an official wk's nest
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166436181

5 times mod negged crew